How and when were you introduced to computers and video games?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: How and when were you introduced to computers and video games?

Post  Vivienne Vex on Mon May 21, 2012 11:27 am

looked through this thread and found that I never posted here.

The first time I remembered getting a game/system was on my 6th-7th birthday when my mom got me a Super Nintendo and a game called Smart Ball (Fantastic, fun, and a very hard game to beat) From there I got Brain Lord (Another fun puzzle/rpg kinda game) And then it just kinda snowballed into where I am today.

Heh, my dad did not want me to get into games at first but after a few years of actually learning to read from games because I played a lot my brother and myself actually got him to play Brain Lord and he enjoyed it. That changed his mind and he is happy that I am so into something at a young age and that I never once changed my mind of what I wanted to be when I grow up.

Talking about this made me want to go back to Smart Ball. I actually never beat it because of a boss in it that is hard as hell as you only have 4 small platforms to fight him on, the platforms are made of of ice AND there is constant wind pushing you. By far the hardest boss if I remember correctly and it is maybe 3 or 4 levels until the end of the game. to add more to it when you game over you have to start allllll the way at the start. if you have not already I highly suggest you downloading a ROM of it and giving it a try.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:46 am

I begged for a Nintendo 64 and finally got one after I got my balls ripped off. Good memories.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Callhalla on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:19 am

My mother taught me how to find the websites for my favorite shows when I was three, and the first video game I ever played was Super Smash Bros. Melee on my older cousin's Gamecube when I was five. From the second i started playing I was hooked. My mom pitched a fit though when she discovered the game was rated T. XD

Callhalla
Riff Raff

View user profile http://motherglubber.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top