Multiplayer War Stories

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Multiplayer War Stories

Post  GreyWarden on Sat May 16, 2009 6:48 am

At a LAN party, I was playing 1 v 1 on DotA with a friend. We're both pretty much noobs.

...She first blood me 50 minutes into the game and pushed all the way to my base in less than 5 after that >.>

GreyWarden
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Sat May 16, 2009 5:59 pm

Eww. DoTA.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:32 am

So many fun times have been had in tf2 recently I don't even know where to begin. I guess I'll just go for my favourite.

I was playing a payload match on, I think it was badwater basin, it was one of the longer maps with about 5 checkpoints. The servers weren't quite full so the teams were only medium sized about 8 or 9 player on each. I'm on RED, we're defending. BLU decides to Heavy Rush and completely own the shit out of us. They manage to march all the way to the second last checkpoint without even stopping once before we get a grip on ourselves and stop them and they decide to revert back to a normal more balanced team. The problem was now we had to defend the last point for about 10 minutes. I don't know how we did it but somehow we managed to hold them off the entire time. At one point they managed to break through and were about 3 seconds away from victory before pushed them back, still by the end of the match we'd pushed the cart almost all the way back to their previous checkpoint. From what a gathered most of the team weren't really amazing players or anything, quite a few were new to the game like myself but we still managed.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:25 am

Ok, I guess I'll post my favourite Red Steel moment.

So we got 4 of us playing the mision mode thing on multiplayer where your controller gives you an assignment.

So my buddies is to protect me, mine is to survive and the other 2 is to kill me. We'' we're in the kitchen level and in a small room with some lockers. They trap us in there blocking both doors but just before they entered I glitched my way into the lockers. So my buddy Joe is in an intense gun fight with 2 guys and bullets are flying everywhere. He's freaking and yelling for me to run while I'm lmao. He was expecting me to get hit, but because of the gitch I couldn't be touched. So we win that assignment but the draw back is I couldn't get out so I had to grenade myself afterwards. Funniest moment ever though.

That game mode though is just priceless as you can't trust anyone. First time I got the kill so and so mission, I asked "Who's the survivor, I'm supposed to protect you" and buddy raises his hand. So we meet he starts walking and I mafia style execution him. All trust was lost after that lol.

Good times

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:26 pm

I remember playing L4D night too long ago on the blood harvest level. Francis had been smoked off the bridge and was dangling on the edge, Bill had come over to try and help him up while standing pecariously close to the edge.

I spawned as a hunter and immediately went to work on stopping Francis being helped up by pouncing Bill, one of them must've blurted on a mic that I was coming because Bill dropped Francis back down to pull a 180 and try to blast me before I got to him, he got one shot off before I pounced him and knocked him clean off the bridge.

Funny part was how I rode Bill through the sky and that nasty sound that was made as he connected with the ground. Got so many points and extra damage for that pounce XD Death was instantaneous... for him. I lived unscratched. Laughing

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Make Believe Is Great! =D on Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:45 am

Yay for the heros stories. XD Even though they aren't real! XD But that is besides the point of the topic... I have seen a lot and they are pretty funny...But I yet to have a tale of my own when I get my own next gen consoles. =D -To Be Continued-

Last edited by IFartRainbowsToo =D on Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Make Believe Is Great! =D
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:47 pm

Another L4D war story, this one is quite brief though. Still funny (possibly one of those have to be their moments).

I was playing infected on the first level of No Mercy, the survivors had just got out to the main street (where the police car is that usually has a pistol ontop) and I had intentionally set myself on fire as a Hunter. I scaled to the rooftop and while the survivors were fending off horde and being boomed on I did a practically verticle pounce into the air and as I was coming down literally like a big fireball I yelled in the mic

"GOODNESS GRACIOUS GREAT BALLS OF FIRE!" - appropriate accent included.

As I finished my one line musical I landed right atop of Zoey and did 72 immediate pounce damage. CAWWWWW! Cool

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:11 pm

Thread Necro

So, I'm playing CoD4 online not too long ago but before MW2 came out. So I'm in Vacant and at one point I throw a grenade mid fight, as I'm getting shot I charge him and pick up my own grenade and re-toss it as I die. A second later he was dead too. My buddy couldn't believe it and I was just lmao. Another time, copter's out and I'm ignoring it. My buddy is confused by my play style and calling me an idiot. I aim blindly at a wall on a mere feeling as the copter starts shooting, head shot Razz

There were other kills but I can't remember the details

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:15 pm

Demoman vs Soldier

I hope Demo wins, he needs a extra weapon Razz

too bad soldier is easier

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:27 pm

Avalanche91 wrote:Demoman vs Soldier

This was the 10,000th post made in this section of the forum.,

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:28 pm

SurgePox wrote:
Avalanche91 wrote:Demoman vs Soldier

This was the 10,000th post made in this section of the forum.,

does that mean my wish will come true?

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:57 pm

Negative; the soldier shall be victorious!

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  insert name here on Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:30 pm

Halo 3

I was playing Team Slayer on Sandtrap with one of my buddies one day. My buddie's favoured weapon is the sniper rifle, i'm covering him while he's doing what he does best, when he says "watch this, dude" so he fires at a rock wall and the bullett bounces off the wall and hits the elephant, bounces off that, and it hits another rock wall bounces off that, and it hits an enemy player in the head!

insert name here
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top