Topic

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Topic

Post  JGH27 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:49 pm

Am I cool? Razz

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4209
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic

Post  TheTJ on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:49 pm

YESSSS!!!!!

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3527
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Behind You!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic

Post  Bugman on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:50 pm

Dude, you're a mod, what the hell?

Bugman
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2254
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 26
Location : Quebec, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic

Post  Quaetam on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:50 pm

Yes Cool

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 23
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic

Post  JGH27 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:52 pm

BY2K wrote:Dude, you're a mod, what the hell?

Exactly Cool

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4209
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic

Post  TheTJ on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:53 pm

So cool....

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3527
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Behind You!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic

Post  Bugman on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:54 pm

You do realize smashbro and/or Surge is not gonna like this?

Bugman
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2254
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 26
Location : Quebec, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic

Post  JGH27 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:55 pm

Why do you think I did this?

Besides, it's got activity lol

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4209
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic

Post  TheTJ on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:01 pm

Oh man, he's so cool.

So cool guys.

So cool.

This is him.


So cooooool....

(All right, I'm done now.)

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3527
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Behind You!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic

Post  Bugman on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:02 pm

You'd better be.

Bugman
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2254
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 26
Location : Quebec, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic

Post  JGH27 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:05 pm

Geez man, lighten up.

Every great leader abused their powers at some point....Stalin, Mucillini, Hitler.....
kidding before anyone gets offended

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4209
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic

Post  TheTJ on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:09 pm

JGH27 wrote:Geez man, lighten up.

Every great leader abused their powers at some point....Stalin, Mucillini, Hitler.....
kidding before anyone gets offended

I heard Abraham Lincon used to point at two random people from time to time. They would then see who could stand on their heads the longest. The loser was then drafted into the union. That's why Stovepipe hats were so popular, for the balance you see...

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3527
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Behind You!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic

Post  Bugman on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:12 pm

It's not because other people did that you are allowed to.

What was your point? What were you trying to prove?

smashbro wrote:
Top 10 forum noob moves and mistakes.
7. Starting a thread in the wrong forums
2. Starting a thread with no content in the OP.


That's exactly what you did, after smashbro posted this, so I don't know if you were trying to make fun of him or something, but that's not very mod-like.

Bugman
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2254
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 26
Location : Quebec, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic

Post  TheTJ on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:14 pm

Meh, just consider this the meta-irony thread.

It's satire... Or something.

....So cool.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3527
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Behind You!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic

Post  JGH27 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:19 pm

BY2K wrote:It's not because other people did that you are allowed to.

What was your point? What were you trying to prove?

smashbro wrote:
Top 10 forum noob moves and mistakes.
7. Starting a thread in the wrong forums
2. Starting a thread with no content in the OP.


That's exactly what you did, after smashbro posted this, so I don't know if you were trying to make fun of him or something, but that's not very mod-like.

It's a joke, nothing more nothing less

EDIT: Also....wasn't arguing with a mod on that list? Check, your move Wink

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4209
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic

Post  Smashy B on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:29 pm

That J, what a noob. He so cool he makes threads with no content and doesn't afraid of anything.

BY2K mad.

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic

Post  Bugman on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:39 pm

Oh don't mind the fact that I lost my job for the second time in a year due to low work and the fact that I was in the first group to go makes me feel completely under appreciated in a job that I love because I can help games be better or at least less of a bug fest. I'm just mad for absolutely no reason.

So when people basically say to me: "Sorry, but you're not doing your job right." and then I see someone not taking his seriously (though being a mod is probably not as serious as being a game tester and a mod is not paid for what he's doing), I tend to get a little angry.

Bugman
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2254
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 26
Location : Quebec, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic

Post  JGH27 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:43 pm

Oh, don't mind the fact that when I became mod it was during the biggest shitshow ever known on these forums. ALSO keep in mind I've busted my ass all week and saw something and thought I'd have alittle fun on what WAS a laid back fun forum. I LOST my job at a factory thanks to the recession 2 years ago....Yes, it sucks but one doesn't affect the other.

Find a better reason to whine about me please.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4209
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic

Post  Bugman on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:54 pm

It's not you. I'm just mad. I just needed to do a little rant and you did the first thing that ticked me off.

I overreacted, I know that. I feel like a girl on her period, being angry for the most little of things.

Bugman
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2254
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 26
Location : Quebec, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic

Post  JGH27 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:57 pm

Fair enough, I realize getting laid off sucks and am sorry to hear it.

Now back to the topic at hand, am I cool?

I should make a poll? Razz

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4209
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic

Post  Bugman on Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:00 am

Put some really random answers.

Also, the Nintendo 3DS is cool...

You are... special. [/Mom that tries to reassure her redhead son that people only pick on him because he's special.]

Bugman
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2254
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 26
Location : Quebec, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:21 am

None of you are cool.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5848
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic

Post  Blue Madness on Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:31 am

J is cool. Topic makes me lol.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 2464
Join date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic

Post  HUDSONBOY111 on Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:42 am

J, you are indeed cool.

HUDSONBOY111
Police Chief Link's Elite

Posts : 727
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 19
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic

Post  Relmitos on Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:09 am

This topic is amazing and I like it. That being said J is awesome, and every mod gets to just be silly with their powers every now and then, they just need a special place to do it. This is that place. A lot like that one when Surge and pure became mods. That topic amused me, this topic amuses me. (incoming mod edit, should history repeat itself)

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3665
Join date : 2008-10-23
Age : 28
Location : Louisiana, where Gator is good food.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:02 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum