This topic is about how happy i'm going to be in the distant future

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: This topic is about how happy i'm going to be in the distant future

Post  Vivian Vex on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:42 am

SurgePox wrote:
Hekatommy Riagon wrote:Lately, such as when TJ put on that show and other various times.
You mean when you and others broke mafia rules and harassed him over making a valid mafia move? I'm glad you've gained self-confidence, but use that power for good!

I - him because he was taking it so very personal when it clearly was not, it got very annoying very quickly. So instead of necro posting which would have been even worse, I settled with a -.

Outlaw wrote:I dunno Vie, sounds to me like Ryan is turning you into an asshole. I think you need to smack in the face with a shovel.

Helping me speak my mind =/= asshole
Giving me self confidence =/= asshole

I could say I am not sorry because I am not, and I don't feel bad! None of the remorse that would plague me for days until I finally say sorry. It is BEAUTIFUL!

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4977
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This topic is about how happy i'm going to be in the distant future

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:10 am

Outlaw wrote:I dunno Vie, sounds to me like Ryan is turning you into an asshole. I think you need to smack in the face with a shovel.

Is this a conversation? Are we having this conversation?

First of all, anyone on this forum can plus and neg anyone they god damn please. If it doesn't go along with your mafia games, tough shit. The system is anonymous, and if you are seriously swayed in a game of mafia because of the little red and green on the side of someones post, you need to stop playing.

Second of all, anyone and their mother can fucking neg someone. It doesn't take self confidence, or self improvement, or self anything. that wasn't what he was talking about at all, and I'm sure he would have negged TheTJ REGARDLESS of whatever wonderful things I accidentally did to his brain.

Lastly, I may be a dick to people, mostly people who I and others would deem worthy of such rash behavior subjected to them, but that doesn't mean jack shit in what Viero is saying. Viero isn't talking about how great it feels to finally be able to go out on the streets and harass everyone. That isn't a thing he could do even if you put a gun to his head and told him to be a complete asshole or die. He's talking about defending himself, or standing up for what he believes in. He's talking about not backing down from his opinion just because some other fuckface tells him they think he's wrong.

Viero has not said or done anything that constitutes as a turn for the worse, and if any of you imply otherwise, you better do it to me via PM, because apparently now I'm his fucking mother or something.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This topic is about how happy i'm going to be in the distant future

Post  Fedaykin on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:13 am

Too bad you weren't that involved in the game before you got modkilled.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3161
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 32
Location : Vienna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This topic is about how happy i'm going to be in the distant future

Post  .. on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:33 am

Hahahaha,

Seriously? Did you think I was serious? I mean really? Calm your tits Snake. Sheesh, I mean I don't play mafia so I am pretty sure that has nothing to do with me, but I don't understand why Vie would feel bad for doing anything to anyone here in the first place. I sure don't.

If this is all about Mafia, I don't know what the fuck is going on.

..
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3646
Join date : 2009-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This topic is about how happy i'm going to be in the distant future

Post  Vivian Vex on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:44 am

Outlaw wrote: but I don't understand why Vie would feel bad for doing anything to anyone here in the first place.

Hekatommy Riagon wrote:Because I was afraid of what people thought of me since the start of Jr High as I was insecure.


Right there, thought that is not the case anymore. Which is why I made that post.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4977
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This topic is about how happy i'm going to be in the distant future

Post  Ansem on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:02 am

StuckInABox wrote:
Outlaw wrote:I dunno Vie, sounds to me like Ryan is turning you into an asshole. I think you need to smack in the face with a shovel.

Is this a conversation? Are we having this conversation?

First of all, anyone on this forum can plus and neg anyone they god damn please. If it doesn't go along with your mafia games, tough shit. The system is anonymous,

Oh wow.

To me, negging seems like disagreeing with someone, or telling them they're wrong. If that's the case, why not say it? The negative votes seem more like a little fucking coward yelling from behind his computer screen.

If you want to say your opinion say it, don't go make little red bars appear. For instance, i don't like the way it went with the mafia game between TJ and the people. Both sides went a bit bananas.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1965
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 24
Location : At the place with the thing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This topic is about how happy i'm going to be in the distant future

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:11 am

If it really upsets you, I suggest you ask the next host to make a ridiculous rule about negging. Otherwise, there's nothing you can really do about it.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This topic is about how happy i'm going to be in the distant future

Post  Ansem on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:14 am

pff, i'm not upset, what do i look like, 14? I dislike the way you guys were treating eachother, but fuck it, your party.

Still though, the neg voting is just cowardly and useless, and it reeks of 12 year old behavior. "Hah! I neg voted him! I'm so dastardly evil, and no one will find out it was meeeeeeeeeeee"

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1965
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 24
Location : At the place with the thing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This topic is about how happy i'm going to be in the distant future

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:18 am

I just negged you.

In about a minute someone is going to see, and plus you.

Nothing gained, nothing lost. The system evens out. No big deal.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This topic is about how happy i'm going to be in the distant future

Post  Vivian Vex on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:23 am

Ansem wrote:
Oh wow.

To me, negging seems like disagreeing with someone, or telling them they're wrong. If that's the case, why not say it? The negative votes seem more like a little fucking coward yelling from behind his computer screen.

If you want to say your opinion say it, don't go make little red bars appear. For instance, i don't like the way it went with the mafia game between TJ and the people. Both sides went a bit bananas.

negging is a good way if you are dead and don't want to necro post. Which I did not because negging is less disrupting then necro posting.

Ansem wrote: Still though, the neg voting is just cowardly and useless, and it reeks of 12 year old behavior. "Hah! I neg voted him! I'm so dastardly evil, and no one will find out it was meeeeeeeeeeee"

Which is clearly not the case with this as I just said it was me.


Last edited by Hekatommy Riagon on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4977
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This topic is about how happy i'm going to be in the distant future

Post  .. on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:23 am

StuckInABox wrote:
In about a minute someone is going to see, and plus you.

Nothing gained, nothing lost. The system evens out. No big deal.

Damn right

..
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3646
Join date : 2009-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This topic is about how happy i'm going to be in the distant future

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:34 am

Viero, stop talking.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This topic is about how happy i'm going to be in the distant future

Post  .. on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:38 am

StuckInABox wrote:Viero, stop talking.

Agreed

..
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3646
Join date : 2009-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This topic is about how happy i'm going to be in the distant future

Post  Ansem on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:45 am

StuckInABox wrote:I just negged you.

In about a minute someone is going to see, and plus you.

Nothing gained, nothing lost. The system evens out. No big deal.

It's not about the system, it's about the message.

Also Vie, why would you need to reply to the TJ in that mafia game, you were dead. There was no need for your input at all. Neg voting just makes shit confusing and made red and green bars appear next to everyone's post.

But if those bars make you feel more secure of your self confidence, be my guest.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1965
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 24
Location : At the place with the thing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This topic is about how happy i'm going to be in the distant future

Post  .. on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:52 am

We could always disable the system, I suppose.

..
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3646
Join date : 2009-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This topic is about how happy i'm going to be in the distant future

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:07 pm

That's a shitty option. I don't know about everyone else in all the other countries on here, but as an american I am going to pull my First Amendment out and plop it right on the table. Anonymous agreement and disagreement may not be considered "Speech" to you, but it's all the same. There is no reason why the ability to agree and disagree with people anonymously should be stripped from us.

The notoriety bar has been in the system since the start of the forum, and I have been using it since the start of my account (Or rather, a few days after, heh). Getting rid of it now because a few people think it detracts from the Mafia game is a ridiculous idea. If we just up and got rid of everything that upset someone in the world, there would be nothing left.

Instead, we have to learn to deal with it. Regulate it. Again, if it's really that big of an issue, just make a Mafia rule about it.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This topic is about how happy i'm going to be in the distant future

Post  SurgePox on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:24 pm

Hekatommy Riagon wrote:negging is a good way if you are dead and don't want to necro post. Which I did not because negging is less disrupting then necro posting.
You're missing the point though, which is that ANY contribution, once you're dead, affects the game, even a silent one like notoriety has a tangible effect on the game. You aren't allowed to affect the game at all once you're dead, so you don't get to "settle" for notoriety, you get to settle for neither. It's been clear from the beginning that dead people aren't allowed to make moves, and frivolous necroposting has had a blind eye turned to it, but negging based on merit of argument is contributing in a way similar to coming out of the dead to make a post in support of another player in terms of how it affects the game. I think it's really important that you understand this, since you've predicated a lot of your argument with this idea that no matter what, you will contribute, and that's very disrespectful to everyone currently playing and ESPECIALLY disrespectful to Quaetam, who took a lot of his personal time to set up and run this game.

If you can't handle the responsibility of not contributing to mafia, discontinue browsing the thread until the game is over.

EDIT: and we don't need to cut notoriety, we just need to curb its use in mafia.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This topic is about how happy i'm going to be in the distant future

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:34 pm

The second Viero posted that, I was waiting for Surge to come in and say everything he just said.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This topic is about how happy i'm going to be in the distant future

Post  SurgePox on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:35 pm

It needed to be said.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This topic is about how happy i'm going to be in the distant future

Post  Vivian Vex on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:37 pm

Ansem wrote:

But if those bars make you feel more secure of your self confidence, be my guest.

I am going to stop talking on this matter, but first I just have to fix this. The bars have NOTHING to do with my self confidence. It is the fact i don't feel bad about doing it the next day is why I made the first post about this.

@Surge: Kyle and I talked it out. I apologized to him and as I said to him, I am sorry for what it caused. I personally would like the idea of getting rid of notoriety in mafia.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4977
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This topic is about how happy i'm going to be in the distant future

Post  SurgePox on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:51 pm

Viero, I'm grateful that you talked it out, listened to what kyle had to say, and apologized. Gaining self confidence is like having big feet. It's great and there's nothing inherently wrong with it, but you have to be careful where you step.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This topic is about how happy i'm going to be in the distant future

Post  .. on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:54 pm

Yet again, I was joking.

..
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3646
Join date : 2009-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This topic is about how happy i'm going to be in the distant future

Post  Vivian Vex on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:17 pm

Me not continuing this has nothing to do with you saying to stop.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4977
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This topic is about how happy i'm going to be in the distant future

Post  .. on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:26 pm

You can't fire me! Because I quit!

..
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3646
Join date : 2009-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This topic is about how happy i'm going to be in the distant future

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:42 pm

Why are any of you still talking?

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This topic is about how happy i'm going to be in the distant future

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:55 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum