Quaetam's Pokemon Center!

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Quaetam's Pokemon Center!

Post  Raya on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:18 pm

Quaetam wrote:
My favorite part of the Gary story is the fact that, IIRC what you said, he used Gary's ACTUAL TEAM, simply trained from scratch, not IV-hacked or anything. What a boss.

Yup, all the Pokemon he used were ones that Gary has had in the games/anime/manga. They weren't bred, not sure about EV training since that's really easy to do.

Here's a video of the final. You can just about hear the crowd chanting- they go nuts at 5:55. You can also see what an arrogant fuck that Spaniard is. Gary's big mistake was switching out Nidoking, he should have kept him in and got the free switch when he fainted. But hey, he made it to the final, can't complain too much Razz

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:29 pm

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:34 pm

GARY OAK WON THE VGC!

Okay, you might have heard the stories about the winning Spanish team having poo fights in their hotel. Play Pokemon, who organise the tournament, were not impressed and have now disqualified them. Meaning that Gary Oak is now the winner!

Gets even more hilarious. The winner, Ruben, has made a statement:

Spoiler:
Hello, I’m Ruben Puig Lecegui (The Champion from UK 2011 and 2012)

The Spanish team competing in Birmingham’s Pokémon VGC which took place on March 3rd has been subject to harsh criticism by the press and other media, which leads to the following statement.

The events described by different media all over the Internet are in no way true. While one of us may have been involved in an isolated case of vandalism at the hotel where we stayed, this has nothing at all to do with Pokémon, the tournament or the facilities where the tournament took place. The only consequence of his acts was an economic sanction which was paid immediately. We can’t tolerate these attempts at discrediting the Spanish players (some of the most skilled players in Europe), as our behaviour during the tournament was not unacceptable in any way.

And, I have not had anything to do with what happened in the hotel, that I do it a friend of mine…

I went to Hawaii in 2010, and I went to San Diego in 2011, for my Pokémon is like my life, I ask please do not make me this .. I won again in Uk and I deserve to go to Hawaii and represent Europe in the Pokémon world…

We were in our room and we were speaking and talking a little bit loudly… one of my friends took a “poo” and left it at the corridor, wrapped in paper. I told my friend not to do that but he did it anyway… it was so embarrasing I couldn’t say anything at the moment… I said it was the one who had done it because my friend was ashamed to admit he had done it..

I would really appreciate that The Pokémon Company thought about the decision they have taken once again and refresh their website after taking my defence into account.

Thank You.

tl;dr POOPING IN PUBLIC HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOURNAMENT POKEMON IS MY LIFE DON'T DISQUALIFY MEEEEEEE

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:56 pm

Oh God...

I'm not even sure I'd want the win at all that way, just imagine the conversations.

"Yeah, well, I got all the way to the end. The last battle was really close but I barely lost. Then the other guy took a dump in the hallway and here I am!"

Although, now I'm going to pretend that in the games that was how Gary beat the Final Four.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:57 pm

I guess Play Pokemon *shades* doesn't take shit from the Spanish...

*Tumbleweed*

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SonGopaul on Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:59 am

Huge respect for Gary. I wanna be one of his cheerleaders!

SonGopaul
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:26 am

So... Black 2 and White 2... New Story and Features.

I'm probably going to buy this game.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:11 pm

I'm already planning my team Razz

I'm going to force myself to use different Pokemon from the squad that took me through White and the ones I use in competitive battling. The ones I used in game were all favourites, and since I bloody love Archen, Joltik and Scolipede I'll just be chosing the same again. Was thinking of either a nuzlocke or a mystery egg run, but since not all that many people here have BW (looking at you Av), that would be a bit restricted. So I'm probably going for a alternate-bro run, using Pokemon I like that weren't in my other two squads. So right now I need to choose between these guys:

Spoiler:

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:57 pm

Saw this on Facebook, had to share it.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:45 pm

Double post at demand of Raya and Fed:

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:48 pm

Eheh, Bulbanews' April Fool's joke. It was an apparently leaked document on upcoming Pokemon games. I admit, I fell for it at first, mainly because of the bit about Nobunaga's Ambition at the start (I badly want this game, but there's rumours it isn't going to be translated). I didn't twig until the excellent trailer. "Wait, why are they using Red's sprite instead of Black? Ohhh..."

Posted for your enjoyment~

------

Bulbanews has received a leaked document containing information on potential upcoming Pokémon games. One alleged title is proof that there is always a little bit of life left in a good console.

The list of games, which was received via email, contains titles for Pokémon games that will are intended to hit stores in late 2012 and early 2013. Our source has also mentioned that there is a promotional video of one of the games; Bulbanews will upload it as soon as we receive it.

Update: A trailer for one of the games has surfaced on YouTube; it has been embedded at the end of this article.

List of titles

Pokémon + Tony Hawk Pro Skater (Japanese: ポケモン+トニー・ホーク プロスケーター)
Our source alleges that the recently released Japanese title Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition will not be translated into English because of the limited awareness of Nobunaga outside of Japan. Instead, an English-only crossover title will be produced. This will combine the Pokémon series with the highly popular Tony Hawk Pro Skater.

Mario Kart Party (Japanese: マリオカートパーティ)
Although Mario Party 9 and Mario Kart 7 are still fresh, new games, it seems that Nintendo is already planning a new installment to the Mario series. This game is said to include elements of both Mario Kart and Mario Party, and will feature unlockable characters from other Nintendo franchises such as Pikachu and Link.

Pokémon Battrio 3DS (Japanese: ポケモンバトリオ3DS)
Pokémon Battrio is a popular arcade game in Japan. Now it is hoped to bring this popularity to the international stage by releasing a version for Nintendo 3DS. This game is still under development and will hopefully see a 2013 release.

Pokémon Black and White for Game Boy
(Japanese: ポケットモンスター ブラック・ホワイト: ゲームボーイ版)
This is perhaps the most surprising title yet. In addition to its upcoming sequels to be released in just over two months, The Pokémon Company is working on a "demake" of Pokémon Black and White to be released for the original Game Boy system. Our informant was unsure as to why the game was being made for what is deemed to be an "outdated" system, but is confident that by combining the thrilling storyline of Black and White with a graphical interface once touted as "ahead of its time", these new (old?) games will sell tremendously.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:29 pm

Is it awful that I wasn't really interested in BW for DS but would play the fuck out of a demake for gameboy?

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:33 pm

SurgePox wrote:Is it awful that I wasn't really interested in BW for DS but would play the fuck out of a demake for gameboy?

So much this.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:57 pm

Yes, very awful.

@Raya) Are the rumors about Nobunaga's Ambition not being translated the April Fool's joke or is that actually kinda true? I really want it too.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:44 pm

Yeah Nobunaga's Ambition might be the game to make me finally get a DS. It looks seriously awesome, I'd hate to miss out on it.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:14 pm

Nobunaga's Ambition sounds far more appealing than the other.

-------

http://therewillbebrawl.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=911

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top