The Grand Brawl - Round 3: The Battle Complex

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Grand Brawl - Round 3: The Battle Complex

Post  Weldar on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:39 am

A shadowy figure sat alone in an endless void.
In the distance something had caught it's attention.
A battle, or rather a series of battles.
It sat alone pondering. Maybe, maybe, yes.
It sent out minions to begin preparations.
It was time for a Grand Brawl.

Welcome to the Grand Brawl. As strange RP-esque battle to the death. Allow me to explain;

The basic premise here is simple, a Battle Royale style fight to the death. Some powerful god-like entities are bored, gather a bunch of contestants from across the universe and throw them into a fight to the death for their amusement. The contestants are plucked from their homeworlds without any warning and thrown into an arena so some sort, once one of them eventually dies they're deposited into a new arena and the trend continues until there's only one person left, who receives the great prize of being allowed to return home.

However there is an important twist to these battles, here the pen (or rather the keyboard) is far mightier than the sword. You can't just kill another contestant whenever you like, death will be carefully controlled and based entirely of writing skill. After a round has been going on for a while and I feel it's time to start winding things down I'll take pms from the players and any people who might be reading the thread about who they think should be eliminated this round and make a decision. The eliminee will be pmed about their upcoming demise and will be allowed to write their while everyone else can start wrapping the round up.

Now like I said before this thing is sort of like an RP type deal but there are some important differences. A big one is everyone has full control over the environment. I'll give a basic outline of the arena at the start of each round but the exact details of what you find in there and exactly what happens is all up to you, the players. You also have more control over other people's characters than you would in an RP. You can take control of other characters in your posts as long as you keep them in character. If a player doesn't approve of what you did with their character you will have to make edits (or you post may just be totally ignored if the problems are really serve). If you want to do something major with another character I'd advise talking with their player a bit first. This extra control is mainly here so you can have dialogue sequences or fight scenes between characters without just having single line posts going back and forwards, longer posts are encouraged here. On that note there will be a reserve system in place. If you'd like to make a post you can simply post a reserve and edit the story into your post. Reserves will be valid for about 2 hours.

Now, characters. Anything goes for these characters, remember this isn't a bunch of warriors fighting in a tournament to the death for glory and honour. Your character is someone you thought would be interesting to watch in a battle to the death. They don't even have to be particularly good at fighting of you want, if you can write your character well no matter how unlikely their survival should be they will be invincible. I encourage trying something a little different and creative with your characters, but the most important thing is you can develop them well and consistently write for them interestingly.

Now if you'd still like to sign up all you have to do is fill out these forms.

Username:
Name: Your character's name that is
Gender(if applicable/relevant):
Race: Anything goes here: human, alien, animal, robots whatever. The first one of these things was won by an undead vacuum cleaner, if you think you can write well for it go for it
Colour: I'm still not sure if I'll go with this in the end but pick one anyone. All your posts in the story should be in your chosen colour, this can help break up walls of texts and allow readers to easily identify who they're dealing with at a glance.
Weapon: Does your character fight with something? Mention it here.
Abilities: Any other special powers? Try to keep things here within reason, remember your character's true power is based on your writing. Making your character an overpowered Mary Sue more likely to result in a quick death
Description: What does your character look like? Describe their personality and how they act. Draw a picture of them if you like
Biography: Where's your character come from, what were they doing before they go sucked into this tournament. You don't need to give their entire life story just a general outline of who they are.

Now traditionally these thing have 8 players but maybe, maybe I'll go up to 10. Anyone can join but if I get too many signups I may judge based on your character profiles to choose who gets in.

Playerlist

Ansem - Aidrail
hudsonboy111 - Jak
PerryThePlatypus - Takuma Yamauchi
- Killed Round 1
King Avalanche - Zelgius II
TheTJ - Neil Marando
Raya - Heart
Quaetam - Zero
Viero - The Terrabeing v2.5
queen_camilla - "Evangeline"
SuicideAngel - Sirria
td260 - Keith

Rounds

Round 1: The Mushroom Kingdom
Round 2: The Flooded Forest

Last edited by Weldar on Fri May 25, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 9 times in total

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Grand Brawl - Round 3: The Battle Complex

Post  Ansem on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:21 am

i'll join, i'll make a char in a bit, ok?

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:30 am

I'd like to join.
I'm a big fan of written RPs, and especially fighting in them. Usually turn by turn, so this might become more intense and fun Very Happy

On a Bleach fan forum, we always make characters and "spar" aka, fight to the death and then have the other character magically revive s he can fight another time. It's real pussy RP, but I always try to step it up a notch by letting my psychopathical character on the loose and kill them in as many ways as possible, and without them being able to do anything about it :p
Which is hard, because even simply saying you grab someone over there is considered Godmode, and illegal. Lots of unspoken rules and everything XD

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:59 am

cant promise I wont semi-accidently pull a few godmods, but I'll try Razz sounds like fun.

God why do I fear a Bleach cameo comming from Perry Razz

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:25 am

Username: Ansem

Name: Aidrail

Race: Demon

Colour: I'm gonna go with this, but this isn't really a colour, so if i need to pick a colour, i choose you, White!

Weapon: He has a halberd, called Ti'allin, The tidal wave. While he has no connection to Water or it's magic, it was given to him by Yar Nadlekk, Demon of the seas. He also wears the Codex Demonicum, a powerful book that contains strong demonic magic, and can be used to amplify magic.

Abilities: He has the standard demonic powers ofcourse, basic ritualistic knowledge. While he isn't a great fighter with his weapon, he makes up for it by being strong in the flows of magic. In his demonification, he has chosen the element Earth, giving him even more Ritualistic powers, as well as moderate advanced Earth magic. He has limited aggressive spells, but he has many defensive and supportive spells.

Description: He doesn't stand very tall. about 1.70 meters. But he has an air of leadership around him, something in his pose, his walk, the way he gives orders. No, he isn't tall, but he makes up for that with his aura. He instills fear in the weak of hart, looking like he does. 2 prominent horns rise from his forehead, and on his back 3 mean looking spikes. Apart from that, he looks humanoid, except for the markings on his face. Strange runes cover it, constantly changing in different patterns, as if telling a story in a language you can't understand.

Biography:
Aidrail is the Son of Salvator, God of Truth, Wrath and Bondings, but his enemies call him the Demon god, for instead of Angels and Archangels, his higher servants are Demons. Aidrail was the leader of Infernum, the church of Salvator, spreading his word and destroying his enemies, the followers of the other gods. He is manipulative, fond of making agreements with opposing parties, anything so he can continue his own schemes: Getting more power and knowledge. He was always guided by The 15, Salvator's council.

Just before he was sucked into the tournament, Aidrail was almost done killing one of his most trusted men, an Enforcer powerfull enough to kill demons and angels. He was getting too powerful, so he had to be killed.

Last edited by Ansem on Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:27 am

Sounds interesting. Can I put my name in for this? I'll come up with my character and shizaz when I've slept, haha.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:32 am

added picture for the lulz

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:53 am

I want to try this. I'll write up my character once I figure out which one I want to do...

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  HUDSONBOY111 on Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:14 am

I wanna join, but like Minby, I'll write up my character when I think of more details.

EDIT: I posted it

Last edited by hudsonboy111 on Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total

HUDSONBOY111
Police Chief Link's Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:29 am

Username: Minby_Aran
Name: Tenchi (Ten-kai)
Gender(if applicable/relevant): Male
Race: Trubulian
Colour: Red
Weapon: No weapon, only fists and legs.
Abilities: Normally, nothing substantial, only speed, jumping, general leg strength, some upper body strength, but, due to the heavy gravity on planet Tribul compared to the fighting arena, Tenchi is much faster and stronger than a normal person, and can jump well over 10 meters straight in the air.
Description: Fairly average for a Trubulian. Tall, somewhat muscular, but not overly, Hair reminiscent of Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z, is wearing light, loose-fitting clothes.
Biography: Tenchi is from the small town of Onkosu in Kancha. He has been training since a young age as a runner, and has become very well known throughout the small planet Tribul as their best runner. He was about to finish the biggest race of the year when he was transported to the tournament.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:37 am

I would LOVE to get in on this. Smile I will fill it out as soon as I get home from school.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HUDSONBOY111 on Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:20 am

Username: hudsonboy111

Name: Jak

Race: Human

Colour: Dark Blue

Weapon: He carries with him a machete, steel knife, a flint striker, and a canteen, as well as his knowledge of survival throughout the universe.

Abilities: Throughout his practice of survival in extreme locations, Jak has had a lot of time to concentrate and focus on certain "superhuman" abilities. Jak can conceal himself from the view of others by changing the pigment of his skin and clothing to match wherever he may be hiding. He also has excessive strength, therefore he is also able to run swiftly and jump both for long distances.

Description: Jak stands at 5' 10.5" with blonde hair and blue eyes and usually dresses in Intergalactic Military fashion (crew cut, clean shave, long pants, and a skin-tight tee shirt). In short, he's jacked. He wears a US size 11.5 shoe, typically a steel-toe boot. He wears his knife in a sheath hanging around his neck and his machete sheathed at his waist. His striker bar in in the knife's sheath and canteen on his waist as well. Jak has a scar underneath the outside portion of his left eyebrow that extends diagonally down to his hairline in a jagged fashion.

Biography: Jak was born on June 5, 1982 in New York City. He became an orphan at the age of 9. This hardened him and crushed his spirit. He went on living his youth in an orphanage, attending school at a second-rate school in the slums, till he joined the Intergalactic Military when he was 18. He blew through his two years of basic training and promoted to corporal for physical excellence. From there he went through conflicts throughout the universe, fighting alongside aliens and robots of different race and circuiting. During the Kiloekewan War, Jak was sent out with his unit of 12 to search and destroy all of offending peoples' leaders. They came with resistance. Jak lost all but three of his men and gained a scar in the process. He then received a Medal of Heroic Honor and Valor for his sacrifice. All was usual until he came to a conflict on his home planet of Earth. Jak was 26 and a Major by now, and therefore respected by all. His fellow humans, were hated because of there cockiness and self-confidence so much that, the alien officers had planned to fly the human ship into earth packed with explosives. Jak found out about this and was so outraged that he commanded his pilot to gun down the trecherous alien ships and slow down to allow Jak to evacuate the ship. He then lived in exile, enhancing his survival skills all the while, until he was chosen for the games.

HUDSONBOY111
Police Chief Link's Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:11 pm

King Avalanche wrote:God why do I fear a Bleach cameo comming from Perry Razz
That'd just be too easy Razz

Username: Perrytheplatypus
Name: Takuma Yamauchi
Colour: Olive
Weapon: A sword of his master, a well known mage and master swordsman, which he was just sharpening and inspecting as he got sucked into the Arena.
Spoiler:
The sword does not hold much power except for the physical. It can control it's own size, proportions and weight, making it able to size itself down to the size of a keychain, or grow to the size of a skyscraper. The weight of the weapon remains the same to the wielder, no matter how heavy it is for the surroundings, making it still wieldable.
It was a favourite weapon of his master, and Takuma watched him train with it reguraly. Though he is afraid that if he'd lose it, he'd lose everything he'd still have in his life at the mercy of his master, being insecure as he is.
Abilities: Nothing supernatural. Takuma mostly relies on his leftover senses to navigate and move around, is studious, analysing and observant.
Description: Takuma is in his late teens, but looks alot younger due to his childlike expression.
He's about 1,76metre tall and looks quite scrawny and his wide old looking clothing only emphasising this more.
His shoulder lenght dark brown hair is kept from his face in a ponytail at the back of his head. His face seems like that of a child, with bright blue eyes and a curious smile.
Being deaf from birth, Takuma kindof lives in his own world, secluded from the rest. He's extremely fascinated by pretty much anything in a weird, detached kindof way. For the rest he's very childlike.
Biography: Takuma was born deaf and cast aside by his single mother for, as she said "Being worthless trash". Not that Takuma would ever have understood that, ofcourse. With amazing luck was he found by his master who, at the time, was travelling the lands for more knowledge about certain kinds of magic. Takuma grew up alongside his master, and became a servant of the household, usually helping his master during his training sessions and keeping the study room neat und tidy.

He was just finishing up the routine checkup on master's swords, when the tournament rang and picked him up.

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:38 pm

Username: King Avalanche

Name: Zelgius II

Gender(if applicable/relevant): male
Race: Anything goes here: Ostrich
Colour: uhm.....suit yourself
Weapon: Bionic Legs
Abilities: Bionic Eye (heath detector and zoom function), Telekinesis
Description: google ostrich. now imagine that with a borg-like eye piece, and kick-ass robotic legs.

Biography:

Spoiler:

Humanity never knows when to quit. In the future, cloning and many other now unethical practises have become legal, and humanity just seems to see what it can get away with. Not with this.
Cloning the strongest Ostrich, Zelgius to have the perfect ostrich-beef on a ostrich farm, resulted in weird failure after having been exposed to a soda. The Ostrich was laughably weak in its group and unsuitable for consumption, but seemed much more intelligent, often showing signs it even understood human language. He was named Zelgius II.
When growing up Zelgius' intelligence seemed to grow at a almost alarming rate, having been accepted as the Alpha at a young age. He would often cause misshief for the caretakers by stealing food or attempting to rally other ostriches for a mass escape. Without Zelgius' however, the others became calm and harmless so Zelgius was put in isolation.
He sat without moving a muscle in isolation for weeks on end, only moving to eat and drink. The caretakers had the constant feeling of being watched. They became more and more nervous, even complaining about having nightmares about Zelgius. Eventually one of them couldn't take it and commited suicide.
Non of the caretakers dared comming close to Zelgius after he gained more and more control of his abilities, and over the caretakers. Desperate to get rid of him, they sold him to a fight ring, where genetically modified animals would beat the shit out of each other. Having a frail body and not used to the loud enviroment he was put in, he wasn't able to beat his opponents, and his first match with a modified bear ended in tragedy. Zelgius had lost both his legs and one of his eyes, but the sheer panic he was put in seemed to awaken his powers completly. The bear seemed to roll over and land in a coma, while the humans moved as puppets to save him, stopping the bleeding and equipping him with bionics.
As soon as Zelgius released them from his will again, they wanted him to fight again, and were using sharp objects to get him in the ring with yet another opponent. Giving a metaphorically FUCK YOU, Zelgius shutted down everyone's mind again, making everyone in the ring faint.

The Ostrich happily ran away on his new legs, and found himself a place in the wilderniss. He decided he didn't want to have anything to do with humans at all. The mere thought of the caretakers and the fightring filled him with rage. He'd often use his telekinetic abilities to rally other animals to raid stores for food, and lived happily for 2 years, untill being zapped by the omnipotent beings.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:00 pm

Name: Neil Marando
Color: LIME MOTHERF***ERS!

Weapon: Anything he can pick up, along with the sword he carries with him.

Abilities: Neil is commonly reffered to as "The luckiest sonuvab*tch alive". He's okay in most forms of combat, except mounted, but the reason he ws chosen was for his unparalleled luck. Should a sniper have Neil in his sights, a gust of wind might kick up causing the sniper to sneeze and miss. If he ever played the lottery he'd be sure to win. That kind of thing.

Description: Neil is just over 6 feet tall, with brown hair and brown eyes. He wears jeans and a black T-shirt, but also a dirt brown cloak. He has no scars at all, and he looks a bit younger than he really is (20 when he's 26). It's hard to tell, but he's really very skinny under his cloak, almost frail looking. You'd think he was frail until he started to fight.

Biography: Yup! Postapocalyptia! Neil's luck was shown early on when the first nuke stuck. He was two then and was wandering around a junkyard his uncle owned. Of course, he wasn't supposed to be wandering about, but his uncle was a drunk and didn't watch him. Well, Young Neil (I swear I didn't think about it until I just typed it! Laughing ) crawled into an old fridge when the door slammed shut behind him. Mere seconds later the nuke landed, but Neil was protected from the lead in the fridge (Shut up! It worked in a Movie!) and survived.
The retaliations and retalations to retaliations destroyed the world ala War Games. Neil's luck continued to serve him well as he would frequently run into people who would help him, or food. He also found an old sword which he took to wearing at all times. The sword actually came in handy because ammunition was getting increasingly hard to find and more and more people were taking to close combat when there was a turf war. Neil himself never really cared for turf wars, but it would be stupid to rely on your luck entirely, so he did train to an extent.
Neil had been exploring an old building when one of the gangs came in behind him. Neil's luck must have some limit because he was cornered pretty quickly. These guys had guns too, something Niel hadn't seen for a good while. Backed in a corner, the leader of the group ordered Neil fired upon and his Neil's luck did the only thing it could. It attracted the attention of the Overlord thingie and nudged him into teleporting Neil away.

Last edited by TheTJ on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:31 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Mispelled "Neil" a lot.)

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:07 pm

Y'know Avalanche, I looked through my reactions image folder to find one that suitably encapsulated what I felt when I read your character description. I settled on this one:

Spoiler:

Here's my char, btw. Yes, it's the guy in my avatar Razz I suck at names, so his might change to something later.

Name: Heart

Race: Gijinka Ho-oh

Colour: To be honest I'd prefer not to use colour (it makes reading things an absolute headache), but if I have to I'll do a shade of red.

Weapon: Twin flattened swords which look suspiciously like they were carved from his own former talons.

Abilities: Heart's transformation has seriously curtailed his abilities. He can no longer raise the dead, rain conflagration or, worst of all, fly. He's still capable though of wielding fire and using other attacks (modified for his current form, of course).

Description:
Spoiler:
In his own world Heart has been doing what his kind have done since time immemorial: forever travelling in search of a land untouched by war and populated by those pure of heart. For centuries Heart has flown the skies and his journey has made his heart grow bitter. He's come to see humans as selfish, conniving creatures that care naught but for war and suffering. He distrusts them, especially after witnessing the horrors that occurred in his own sacred tower. Being regarded as a Legendary certainly doesn't help his attitude, as he automatically assumed everyone would be in awe of him. Truth be told, he's just never had any company since he fledged. He struggles to relate to others, and the thought of having someone who could be considered a friend has never occurred to him.

Biography: Ever since his sacred tower burnt down Heart has been circling the skies on an endless journey. Whilst crossing over a bleak mountain pass he was struck by a blazing bolt of light that smashed him into the mountainside. When he awoke, rather than be in someone's Pokeball he found himself in the tournament. And, horror of horrors, whatever foul magic brought him here has warped his physical form. No longer a glorious legend, he's now a human. A human with some avian features, but still. He's going to find whoever did this, get his true form back and beat the crap out of them. Not necessarily in that order.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:08 pm

seeing some awesome shit over here, im looking forward to this.

i was torn between this Char and a Scott pilgrim-esque guy, who uses magic and music to do shit.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:13 pm

Raya wrote:Y'know Avalanche, I looked through my reactions image folder to find one that suitably encapsulated what I felt when I read your character description. I settled on this one:

Spoiler:

so it was totally worth it Razz

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:23 pm

I like what I see here, nice characters. Avalanche made me loll and it's awesome to have a badass evil guy like Ansem's.

Username: Quaetman

Name: Zero

Race: Tabula Rasa

Gender: None, though if anyone ever uses a gender-related pronoun to refer to it, please use the male one

Color: This, though I'll change it if we get too many more greens Razz

Weapon: See Abilities. Zero uses whatever sort of weapon it learns to wield, provided it is able to acquire one. Other than that, it has no weapon.

Abilities: Zero, as indicated by its “race”, is naught but a blank slate. It knows not enmity, not friendship, not a desire to create or to destroy. It lacks emotion and personality, is void of all capacity for thought, and possesses no magical might. Zero, however, has a single, powerful gift: Infinite learning capacity. On its own it possesses nothing. Yet its mind, or lack thereof, is capable of understanding all that it observes, and replicating the aforementioned. Zero can hear someone speak and repeat those same words in that same voice with the same intention. Zero can see a physical fighting style and imitate it. Zero is nothing, but can become everything. Whatever it sees, it can replicate, physically anyhow, but whatever it sees is all it knows: Zero is nothing on its own, though it can learn and expand from what it observes. In terms of speaking, he will understand words and sounds when they are used, and can use only any word he has heard. Zero is also unable to imitate any sort of magical power. It has one power to aid itself however, in addition to the infinite learning capacity: Zero can rearrange his body to take any form of similar mass (though only those he has observed).

Description: Zero, when not in the form of something else, could be said to be a humanoid made of flowing silver. It is approximately six feet tall, smooth and silver and featureless: Zero is truly blank. Adorning its face are two glowing green eyes. Picture will be coming soon if I get the chance in the next couple days.

Biography: Zero, unlike the other contestants, was not stolen from a certain plane of existance. Rather, Zero was created by a certain godlike entity on a whim as an experiment on forcing the emergence of sentience, as well as a jestful attempt to engineer a mathematical and logical paradox. The amused being who entered Zero into the tournament sees it as an elaborate experiment, a poetic endeavor, an exploration into the depths of life and how it is sculpted by its surroundings. The entity behind Zero simply notes that his creation represents a powerful statement on existence; a source of philosophical amusement. This tournament could be said to be Zero's "birth", if one is to consider Zero a living thing. Zero arrives with literally nothing, no understanding of how to move, how to speak, how to fight, how to think, no desire to do any of those, although it can use its own powers as a sort of instinctual reaction. There is one simple exception: At the moment of its creation, Zero heard a single phrase. How this affects the seemingly blank being is yet uncertain.

Last edited by Quaetman on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:33 pm; edited 4 times in total

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:23 pm

Username:Viero

Name: The Terrabeing V2.5

Race: Data life form. Huge pile of data that got transmitted to the real world.

Color: Lime Fuck you TJ and your edits. lol Fine then. blue

Weapon: The weapons and tools he makes

Abilities: Able to copy his own data and use it to make stuff. (Not sure if this would be considered overpower in this. Tell me if it is.)

Description: Body is made up of small lines of code. No emotion of any kind to anyone. Multi colored

Biography: Is a experiment gone wrong by a evil scientist who tried to take control of everything connected to the internet. But got loose and went on a rampage data wise by trying to corrupt everything that could be used against him. With plans to eventually take full control over everything though means of technology.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:30 pm

Viero wrote:Race: Data life form. Huge pile of data that got transmitted to the real world.

DEAR GOD ITS MISSINGNO Razz And I thought Raya was going to have the most powerful pokemon here...

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:54 pm

Wow, you guys are making some great characters. Just saying, everyone using a human, you're incredibly boring and unoriginal Razz *Would have used a human if it wasn't more convenient to have someone who gains power from being on another planet a la Superman*

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:03 pm

UserL TD260
Name: Keith
Gender male
Race: human technopath
Colour: yellow
Weapon: gun and blade, armor. all of which are totally tech-based. Energy is stored in them via solar panels, and they can then use the stored power to augment the general abilities they have.
Abilities: can control technology, can change technology into a different use. All damage done to him, except fatal damage, is actually done to a force field. Because of this, a hologram is projected over the field to show current shield damage. The field shows/takes damage equivalent to a normal human, but it gives him a last chance to escape, should his field run out of power from damage. However, The field runs on his own energy. So, if depleted, he often falls into a deep sleep or even goes comatose after the shield is depleted. Shield protects him from falling from great heights.
Description: Tall, stocky, wears glasses.
Biography: Technopath living in his mother's basement. developed technology to combat crime, but was too afraid to actually do so. Generally awkward fighting, he shows incredible determination if backed into a corner. can adapt any technology into another thing. For example, he once turned his HUD into a rocket boot. and back. Prefers to stay out of the main action if at all possible, and pick off the easy fights. Sometimes lets ego get too big, and goes up against people way out of his league. being human, he often creates alliances, based on his heart, rather than his better judgement. Is quite naive.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:17 pm

I WANT IN BUT HAVE TO GO DO A SHOW

Reserve me a spot yes? Description of character to follow tonight.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:51 pm

all of those techno based, getting out of hand!

My guy is from a middle ages themed world! He's gonna freak!

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top