The Grand Brawl - Round 3: The Battle Complex

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Grand Brawl - Round 3: The Battle Complex

Post  Avalanche on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:56 pm

Ansem wrote:

My guy is from a middle ages themed world! He's gonna freak!

dude......mine is a telekinetic Ostrich from the future. I think everyone's char is in their right to freak

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:58 pm

By freak I assume you mean demonic rampage? It's good to have a villain Wink Well, given all the humans I suppose you can argue that Zelgius is also hostile, albiet not evil, as is the human-hating Heart (heh, alliteration thar). Not to mention Viero's Missingno. Which is practically a fucking Eldrich Abomination and probably the scariest thing in this game.

Zero must be happy to not have emotions. Only it can't be, because it doesn't have emotions.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:10 pm

oh, i'm the villain, awesome Very Happy

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:15 pm

Well, Aidreil is kinda a demon god Razz

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:15 pm

I am liking the range of characters we've got here. Yeah there are quite a few humans but that tends to be the case. Having human haters here hopefully helps that a bit.

I'm glad you guys liked this idea. Now if I counted correctly we have 11 signups now, hmmm now I'm either gonna have to cut some or try with 11. I suppose 11 isn't too bad, that would mean 10 rounds which is a pretty good number, it just means this thing would probably be really damn long.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:17 pm

Quaetman wrote:Well, Aidreil is kinda a demon god Razz

Son of the demon god. But yeah, you're probably right.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:32 pm

Username: queen_camilla
Name: 2.0. Commonly known as 'Evangeline'
Gender(if applicable/relevant): Female.
Race: Human clone.
Colour: Uhm. Well, if I have to, I'll pick...violet.
Weapon: Generally uses hand to hand combat. Due to being genetically enhanced, she's fast and powerful. She occaisionally uses swords if she needs to but she finds that she's a little too clumsy and slow with them so she prefers to kick and punch.
Abilities: Nothing particuarly special. Evangeline was designed to be a perfect human, so she was made to be as humanoid as possible - aside from the enhancements to up her speed and hitting power.
Description: Evangeline is typically very pretty, although perhaps a little less feminine now that she's started fighting. She has quite muscular legs and arms, and is generally covered in bruises. She has one or two bullet wounds on her body from when she was training and although she can heal reasonably well, her self-regeneration was never perfected, so there are fairly obvious scars on her legs. She has short brown hair, blue eyes, long legs, a reasonably small waist and large breasts - after all, she was created to be the perfect human. However, she was discarded. When they were messing with emotions, they created Evangeline's a little too well. She's quick to laugh, but she's also quick to cry, and unfortunately the crying happens more than she'd like. She's quite sulky at times and she has a tendancy to react inappropriately (they had a lot of problems getting the emotions right). She tries to put her energy in to improving herself and being the best she can, but those damn emotions keep getting in the way...
Biography: Evangeline was cloned by a small group of scientists attempting to create the perfect woman. 1.0 didn't work, but 2.0, Evangeline, worked a little too well. As evidenced by her love of chocolate and her spontaneous crying and the fact that any time she was upset she was likely to kick one of the scientists in the balls. And given that they'd enhanced her to make her more powerful and faster, that wasn't a good idea. Not knowing what to do with their creation - they couldn't simply destroy their hard work, because if word got out, human rights would be on them so fast (even if she was a clone). So, they simply released her in to the wild, so to speak, and commenced working on 3.0. Who would essentially turn out to be a Stepford Wife. Feeling lonely and unwanted, Evangeline took out her frustrations by working on her body to improve the strength she already had. She wanted someone to care about her, but most people seemed to jeer about the fact that she was a freak, or they wanted to beat her up. So, Evangeline kept herself away from society, training herself more. Evangeline knew she wasn't good enough, or she wouldn't have been discarded. She was working herself - trying to increase her strength and improve her knowledge - when she was sucked in to the tournament. A dumbell in one hand and a romance novel in the other.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SuicideAngel on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:39 pm

Username: SuicideAngel
Name: Sirria
Race: Human (Lycanthropic)
Color: Indigo
Weapon: Sword and Magic and Tooth and Claw. His signature blade is a black, rune-carved katana called Desparatum.
Powers: Werewolf, skilled with swords and magic. Especially talented with Lightning, Thunder and Storm magic. His Lycanthropic transformations are At-Will, and he remains in control when shifted. The Full Moon forces a shift however.
Description: Average Height and Build with short uncombed brown hair. Evershifting lightning patterns flow down his right arm in an electric blue tint.
Biography: He knows nothing of his past, Only dim recolections of bargins struck with deities for life and power. He grew in power through battle, taking weapons and skills from his fallen enemies. His sword? Taken from a tyranical warlord that dared to assume mastery over him. His Lycanthropy? Taken from a werewolf while the moon ran high and the ground ran red with lycan blood. He works as a wandering mercenary known far and wide as the Lunar Storm. He seeks power in all things, but is not above making alliances when teh situation calls for it.

Last edited by SuicideAngel on Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adjustments)

SuicideAngel
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:08 pm

Human haters D: There's only humans and sci-fi stuff though... apparently one demon and one werewolf now XD.

Besides, Human RP doesn't have to be all that stereotypical.
I like Rping without the whole feeling awesome because I R Special stuff, so i created a deaf kid Razz Unoriginal because hes human? Maybe. Creative? Perhaps in the end more than all the superpowery stuff going on.

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:13 pm

Perrytheplatypus wrote:Human haters D: There's only humans and sci-fi stuff though... apparently one demon and one werewolf now XD.

Sure, there's some humans, but also a demon, a werewolf, a computer virus turned Eldrich Abomination, a pokemon (albiet made human), and a cyborg ostrich. Not to mention Zero. I think we're fine. Not to mention as you said it's the execution that matters, not just the characters themselves.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:21 pm

Okay guys with Suicide that makes 13 I think, I'm gonna officially cut off signups here. Once Snake has posted his character and I decide whether I'm going to cut anyone or not I'll write up the starting post and we can begin.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:28 pm

Quaetman wrote:
Perrytheplatypus wrote:Human haters D: There's only humans and sci-fi stuff though... apparently one demon and one werewolf now XD.

Sure, there's some humans, but also a demon, a werewolf, a computer virus turned Eldrich Abomination, a pokemon (albiet made human), and a cyborg ostrich. Not to mention Zero. I think we're fine. Not to mention as you said it's the execution that matters, not just the characters themselves.

I only wrote a human because that's what I'm most comfortable with writing.

Hey, she's genetically modified. xD And too emotional as opposed to the emotionless haha.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:17 pm

I love how no one mentions that my character isn't a human, granted it's about as far from human as a Saiyan is, but still. Razz Looking forward to a few fights. I left out one major part of my character that will become apparent, and will probably end up screwing me over in the end.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:25 pm

We all know about his weakness to kryptonite, Minby, no use hiding it Razz

Also, keep in mind that the characters won't know anything about each others' powers beyond minor hints given by Weldar (if he follows the format from the original anyways), this is merely a reference to all of us so that we know for when we write with others' characters as well as our own.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:29 pm

Oh come on, I'm pretty sure everyone knows their character's major weakness. Camilla even pretty much told us hers. But still, it's nice to be able to take from an old project I did for this. I created the idea of Planet Tribul a few years ago for a project, and I've been using it for RP characters since, and they've all ended up pretty damn similar, lol.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:43 pm

I'm taking a character I used in an RP a while back, and re-fitting him to suit this world. Hold on, I think I have a picture someone made of the char using some avatar creator.

*rummages through pictures*

not a perfect match for the current description, but this was basically "Keith" v1.0

EDIT: 1000 posts! w00t!

Last edited by td260 on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:52 pm

Oh TD, I figured that was probably him. Haven't you used him for every single fanfic/RP/everything ever? lol.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:58 pm

Minby_Aran wrote:Oh TD, I figured that was probably him. Haven't you used him for every single fanfic/RP/everything ever? lol.

no, just since... damn. i've been using that thing since Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:49 pm

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:08 pm

Name: Bob
Race: Morph
Colour: yellow.
Weapon: an Axe
Abilities: really bad luck and a strong arm
Description: red shoulder length hair, golden eyes, a huge roman noes, missing his left ear.
Biography: one of Nergals Morphs he survived a battle by falling into a cave and being stuck in the cave for two days

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:13 pm

Think you are a bit late DR.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:09 am

it is a pretty funny idea though

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:15 am

Okay guys I've decided 11 is the maximum number I'm going to go with here. That means a couple of you are going to have to be cut, sorry Sad (and yes DRTJR were too late, sorry as well)

Once Snake's posted his profile I'll make my final decision on who to drop and begin the game.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:32 am

11? That's pretty strange for a tournament, but you host, you choose.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:42 am

Well this exactly a typical tournament. You won't be split into brackets and duel each other, you'll all be dumped in one big place and stuff around and explore there for a while until someone dies. 11 players means we'll have 10 rounds, which sounds like a good number to me.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:46 am

Oh, ok. I didn't get that part. 11 players makes more sense now, thanks.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top