The Grand Brawl - Round 3: The Battle Complex

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Grand Brawl - Round 3: The Battle Complex

Post  Ansem on Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:33 am

that's what i hoped for, Manipulation can begin, muwhahaha.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HUDSONBOY111 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:23 am

heh-heh. I figured that everyone would make sci-fi roles, so, to be original, I made a human renegade

HUDSONBOY111
Police Chief Link's Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:35 am

hudsonboy wrote:heh-heh. I figured that everyone would make sci-fi roles, so, to be original, I made a human renegade

hudsonboy wrote:till he joined the Intergalactic Military when he was 18. He blew through his two years of basic training and promoted to corporal for physical excellence. From there he went through conflicts throughout the universe, fighting alongside aliens and robots of different race and circuiting.

That's not scifi?

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:37 am

buuuuuurn

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:37 am

Quaetman wrote:
hudsonboy wrote:heh-heh. I figured that everyone would make sci-fi roles, so, to be original, I made a human renegade

hudsonboy wrote:till he joined the Intergalactic Military when he was 18. He blew through his two years of basic training and promoted to corporal for physical excellence. From there he went through conflicts throughout the universe, fighting alongside aliens and robots of different race and circuiting.

That's not scifi?

OH sweet irony

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:58 am

Yeah, there are only, like, 3 regular humans and two of those are futuristic.

So... we've actually got next to no plain human roles. Almost. Kinda.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HUDSONBOY111 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:37 am

Mine isn't futuristic; it's set at the present date. But the fact is that he's a human! not an alien or cyborg

HUDSONBOY111
Police Chief Link's Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:32 pm

wikipedia.org on scifi wrote:These may include:

* A setting in the future, in alternative timelines, or in an historical past that contradicts known facts of history or the archaeological record
* A setting in outer space, on other worlds, or involving aliens[6]
* Stories that involve technology or scientific principles that contradict known laws of nature[7]
* Stories that involve discovery or application of new scientific principles, such as time travel or psionics, or new technology, such as nanotechnology, faster-than-light travel or robots, or of new and different political or social systems (e.g., a dystopia, or a situation where organized society has collapsed)[8]
It's a Sci-Fi character since it has three of the four (Intergalactic military in present time, what?).

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:33 pm

smashbro wrote:
(Intergalactic military in present time, what?).

What do you think Area 51 is for? Wink

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:16 pm

woot for being the only plain human!
and a deaf kid at that D:

I could even ditch the magic sword and be completely vulnerable, but i like the concept of it XD

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:31 pm

Username: SnakeInABox
Name: Michael (No last name) (Foreshadowing)
Gender(if applicable/relevant): /Penis
Race: Human (Because I like being different form others, apparently)
Colour: No color, Normal font. lulz
Weapon: Shotty. Whipping that shotty out like he aint never got a shotty to whip, you catch my fly?
Abilities: Nothing special. Except he is a MOTHER FUCKING SECRET AGENT OF AN UNKNOWN ORGANIZATION.

I'm talking Knifes in shoes, secret lazors, shotty in his pants, and close combat skills. Rip off of Snake? I think so.

And of course, he is good at acting too. lulz.

Last edited by SnakeInABox on Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:35 pm

oooh wat a delightfull surprise Razz

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:37 pm

I rushed through that as I have to get ready to work a performance tonight.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:06 pm

lawl. I am going to murder snake, calling it now!

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:26 pm

Okay I've made my decisions on who to cut. Minby and Snake I'm really really sorry but you guys are out Sad This was a hard decision to make, unfortunately 13 people was just too many, someone had to go. Still all hope is not lost, if this battle goes well there may be another sometime in the hopefully not too distant future. If that does happen and you guys are still interested you can have priority spots in it (same goes for DRTJR and Fed who wanted to join but were too late).

The opening post will be up soon.

Oh and by the way I think I'm just going to scrap the colour system, this forum's background colour makes a lot of colours quite annoying to read. You can still use a colour in your posts if you like but you don't have to.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:38 pm

11 contestants stood in an endless void. They were all arranged in a circle, but the void was dark and although each contestant could tell there were 10 others here they could not make out their details. They'd be standing in this void for a little while now, most of them were wondering what was going on. Suddenly a man appeared in the middle of the void, well maybe not exactly a man. It was covered from head to toe in green robes. There were no limbs or face visible on his body, just a pair of glowing yellow lights which appeared to be eyes.
“Ah excellent, so it's all been sorted” the figure “spoke”, while it sounded to most contestants to normal speech it was actually something more, the only one who noticed this was Takuma, who found himself able to hear and understand everything it said despite his deafness.
“Allow me to introduce myself, I am known as The Minister. Now some of you may be wondering why is is you are here, what's going on. You are here to fight for our amusement, fight a great battle, a Grand Brawl. This battle will be fought to the death, you will shortly be deposited into your first battleground, once there you will fight until eventually one of you dies upon which you will be deposited into a new arena and the battle continues. This will go until there is only one of you left. The victor will be allowed to return home, oh and Heart, I've been told your trip homes also includes a return to your old body if you win. Now some of you may not like this idea, maybe you don't think you've got what it takes to win, maybe you just don't like killing for some strange reason, whatever the reason I will tell you now that fighting is your only option. Not mater how hard you may try you cannot escape this battle. Now with all that out of the way let's move onto the introductions shall we?”

A circle of light suddenly appeared, shining down on one of the figures standing in the void. An imposing looking man stood within; 2 curled horns rising from his forehead, 3 spikes ruining down his back and strange runes flickering across his face. His gave sent a shiver of fear running down many a contestant's spine.
“This is Aidrail, the son of a great demon god, but still quite powerful and fearsome in his own right.”

The spotlight shifted to the next figure. A clean shaving looking man in plain military fashion clothing.
“Meet Jak, and exiled major from the Intergalactic Military. Orphaned at a young age he's become quite skilled at surviving in the toughest of circumstances and managed to push some of his abilities to near superhuman levels.”

The light moved onto the next contestant. A very young looking boy holding a beautiful polished sword. For the moment his face seemed to have adopted a strange look of confusion and curiosity.
“Takuma Yamauchi. That sword of him belonged to his master, a very wise and powerful man and is capable on an interesting trick or two. Takuma himself isn't too experienced in using it yet but I'm sure he'll learn quickly. Oh and by the way, he's deaf.”

The light moved onto it's next target, this time what it revealed took quite a few of the other contestants by surprise. It was an ostrich, a rather scrawny ostrich at that. All in all it appeared to a fairly ordinary looking ostrich apart from that fact it had one glowing red bionic eye and a pair of robotic legs.
“Now this is an interesting one, Zelgius II. He was especially cloned to be a big beefy ostrich to make lots of delicious steaks from, unfortunately something went wrong and he instead came out rather scrawny, and very intelligent, oh and he also has psychic powers. He lost an eye and some legs in a fight with a bear once but as you may have noticed he was able to get some replacements. His experiences on the farm and in the fighting rings have left him with a rather low opinion of humanity.”

The next contestant was illuminated, a skinny looking young man in a brown cloak.
“This is Neil Marando. He may not be a particularly skilled fighter but lady luck always seems to take his side. Be careful if you're up against him, unless you're feeling lucky yourself.”

The light moved on once again, this time it revealed a somewhat avian looking man dressed in an elaborate costume of red and gold. He appeared to be quite angry about something right now.
“Next we have Heart, a powerful beast of flame, lord of the skies, a creature of legends. He too is not too fond of humans however as you may have noticed for the purpose of this tournament he has been trapped in the body of one, I don't think he's all too pleased about that.”

The light shifted to the next contestant, a seething mass of multicolored code.
“Now here's another interesting one The Terrabeing V2.5, perhaps the second greatest glitch I've even seen. It began life as an experiment by a scientist trying to control everything connected to the internet, as you may have guessed it went horribly wrong, or maybe horribly right, I'm not too sure myself. Whatever happened the end result was this living mass of data you see before you.”

The light illuminated another contestant, this time it was a somewhat muscular but quite attractive looking (at least in the opinion of the human contestants) woman.
“Here with have 2.0, though I believe she prefers the name Evangeline. Another strange and unique creature for this tournament, a woman. She too is a clone, created to be the ultimate woman. The scientists creating here did a little too well, especially in regard to her emotions. Be careful with this one.”

The light moved once more revealing a fairly ordinary looking man with his right arm covered in shifting blue patterns of lightning.
“This is Sirria. A powerful mercenary who remembers little about his past. He often takes mementos from the enemies he has defeated, such as that sword he holds in his hands, or the lyncanthropy that flows through his veins.”

The spotlight shifted for the penultimate time this time revealing a man clad in advanced looking technological armour.
“This is Keith, a technopath. He may be a little awkward at times but is incredibly skilled at working with technology. He developed this technology he's using to fight crime, but never quite got a chance to use it.”

The light moved on to the final contestant, a humanoid figure made of smooth slowing sliver, totally devoid of any features save for a pair of glowing green eyes.
“And you, Zero. Do you even know what you are? You are a god's plaything. You are nothing; naught but a blank canvas, yet one with infinite potential. What will you see, what will you become? Even I am not sure.”

With the introductions complete the light disappeared and the contestants began to feel the ground shift and distort beneath them, soon any other contestants were lost from sight. The void faded away and was replaced by a city, all around the contestants strange looking mushroom people and other creatures fought, sirens wailed in the distance, the entire place was in chaos.
The Minister spoke once more, although none of the contestants could see him anymore they all heard him loud and clear.
“Degredation. Gang Violence. Riots... ...and abductions, always abductions. The Mushroom Kingdom wasn't always like this. Eclipsed by the Ivory Towers of the elite; forced to squirm under the gaze of some unseen arbiter. used to be you could walk these streets and hear the laughter of children. Now there is nothing but anarchy. A power vacuum sprung into being through masochistic terror, into which the decrepit now squirm, a vacuum that now, explosively, is ready to erupt."

Spoiler:
Yep, round 1 is the Mushroom Kingdom as seen in TWBB. It's in that state it was in the final episodes, the Koopa's have attacked, Kirby's loose again, Olimar's cult is growing, the Game and Watch demons are coming out of the shadows, Mario is raising a fucking army, the entire kingdom is in chaos. And with the kingdom in such a state who would think much of an extra 11 brawlers? Don't worry about sticking the canon here or anything, feel free to go as crazy as you want here.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:49 pm

I'm going to convert my raeg of not being picked to intricately scrutinizing each of your posts, to make any little slip up a possibility of you losing your fight. So don't slip up. Twisted Evil

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:01 pm

Oh by the way a couple of things I should have mentioned.

I'm not sure if I was clear enough about this but all the contestants have been spread out, they're not all in the one place like they were in the void. None of them will start too near each other.

And a rule I forgot to mention, any OOC stuff in an otherwise story post should go in a spoiler tag.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:02 pm

Keith awoke in a dark alley, the smell of unwashed, unwanted people heavy in the still night. He sat up, rubbing his head.
"ugh... what... what happened? I seem to remember... something... I was alone... in the dark... with people... people... and an ostrich. A ROBOTIC ostrich. I would love to get a better look at him... His servos looked amazing. "
He got up, and staggered against the wall, his legs going weak.
"WOAH! Dammit... The big voice said something about the fight being to the death... I don't want to kill... but it seems as though there is no other option..."
A drunken man, hearing Keith talk to himself, threw a beer bottle at his head. The sound of the shattering glass seemed to shock Keith back into his senses.
"I've got to be more careful. The others... they seemed as though they were ready for this. ready for the kill. If I'm going to survive, I'm going to need to be ready."
Having regained his balance, Keith looked at himself. He was still wearing his stained, grey labcoat from his lab. He ran a self diagnostic on his gear, and as the computer said there was nothing amiss, he checked his weapons. His sword was about three feet long, and made of a material that seemed to suck the light from the air around it. Small streaks of silicone and silvery metal ran along the inner of the blade, glowing faintly with the power coursing through them. Satisfied, he put it back in it's sheath across his right hip, firmly in the sheath, but ready to draw in case of a sudden attack. Then, he checked his gun. Wider than a large handgun, but about the same height, it was silver and black. Silver handle, With a black barrel, up until the muzzle, where a silver tip surrounded the firing area, and continued down the underside of the barrel. Satisfied that everything was in working order, the HUD appeared in the corner of his eye, projected against his glasses. Satisfied that he was ready for the world he was thrust into, Keith walked cautiously into the main street, leaving the poor, wretched, but surprisingly empty home of squalor behind him, as he left, Keith pondered...
Why are we here? Are we truly just playthings of something more powerful than we are? How powerful are they? Could they truly be more powerful than us all combined? If we all banded together, we could stop this game once and for all.
That alley seemed to be able to accommodate much more people than the two or three drunkards currently in there. The poor excuses for beds there seemed to suggest the same. But nobody else is in there. where are they all?

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SuicideAngel on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:14 pm

Sirria's hand slowly moved to check his sword before opening his eyes as he regained conciousness. Years of mercenary work extracts a price from a man, the first thing to go is your sense of safety wherever you go. Reassuring himself of the sword's existance by gripping the hilt tight in his hand, he allowed his eyes to open and scan the area around him. He blinked up at the scattering of stars amongst the sky - unfamiliar stars. "I guess it wasn't a dream" he sighed in a gravelly voice as he sat up and scanned the area.
He lay on stone, he noticed, but no stone he'd ever seen before. Strange metal trees and boxes littered the rooftop, along with a huge metal saucer with an odd structure standing in the center. Gazing out a few feet gave him a veiw of a... city? This was no city he knew, and he'd traveled the country, seen the greatest of cities, but this? This city was greater than all of them, even the Royal City. Even the building he now sat upon was taller than the tallest of the turrets of the King's own castle, an insult that would surely have caused the spire to come tumbling down by Imperial decree. Sirria smiled as he understood the green creature's words - If he won he would return home. "Which means," he grinned "That I am NOT home now. What strange and interesting magic is at work here I wonder?" He surveyed the city and contemplated his situation.
"10 people" he murmered "10 opponents. Will they be worthy adversaries?" A crash of thunder exploded behind him, and a bolt of lightning struck the metal saucer, shattering it into several pieces. His smile turned evil and moonlight glinted in his eyes "Or will they just be another memento in my arsenal?"

SuicideAngel
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:28 pm

Since her abandonment, Evangeline had been training and training to improve herself. A mistake, was she? Failed experiment? Evangeline would show them, she'd show them all. So what if she was a clone? She was basically human. She had feelings just like everyone else. Maybe she had a few flaws, but didn't everyone?

She'd quickly discovered her strength and was working to test her limits. After she'd managed to get two scientists in a headlock and kick a third in the balls...she knew that she had something. She had been genetically enhanced, after all. There was no point in letting that go to waste. Even though she hoped she would not need to use her strength, she thought it best to perfect herself. After all, if she was perfect, then nobody would be able to hurt her. Not without being left on the brink of death, anyway.

But nothing could prepare Evangeline for this. One moment she was sprinting along a path, the next she was suddenly in a battle royale. A battle to the death. There could be only one survivor. Only one could go home. But think of all the glory and satisfaction that would come with a win! The raven-headed woman steeled herself. This was going to be difficult. A mass of data, the son of a demon god, a mythical creature turned human, a psychic ostrich...Evangeline was just one woman. A created woman. But the only choice she had was to fight, and so fight she would.

The scene shifted, and Evangeline and the others were suddenly in squalor, a depressed ruin of what was obviously once a great city. The Mushroom Kingdom. Evangeline snickered, beginning to chuckle. It wasn't the right reaction, she knew - she was a little frightened, to be honest - but it wasn't like she could exactly control her own emotions. She'd never been perfected. Once the cloning team realised their mistakes, they released her and started afresh on a new subject. Their intention had been to destroy the mistake, but she was human enough for that to be completely immoral. They might have been sexist pigs, but they had standards.

Clenching her fists, Evangeline stood back for a moment, surveying the area. Obviously, there was no way she could trust any of the others. They were all out to win as much as she was, no doubt. But she knew they had to stick together. It was best to keep your friends close but your enemies closer, was it not? Scowling, Evangeline stood at the ready. Chaos abounded, and she'd need to fight. But not yet. She'd wait until the opportune moment to strike. Then they could all see she was a force to be reckoned with.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:35 pm

Neil found himself on the top of a small building. Three stories below him, and across the street, some kind of fight, a brawl if you will, was taking place. There seemed to be a good number of wierd characters in the mix. A monkey with a gun, some Fox, a fat man in red with a mean lookin' 'stahce... Of course, they're no wierder than that ostrich, or that... code? How does that even exist? In any case, they might be part of The Minister's game, or not. Either way I shouldn't stay too close...

Neil, deciding discretion to be the better part of valor, worked his way to the other side of the roof and looked for a fire escape to get down. If he wanted to survive this he'd need to keep his wits; a man who relies soley on luck is sure to die. The problem was, if he were to win this he'd need to essential kill at least ONE person. Sure he'd done that before, but only to protect himself. Then again, they probably wanted to survive as well, so the odds were good Neil'd have plenty opportunity to defend himself.

Neil found the fire escape and took it to the ground. It seemed the building he had been on was some kind of store. But why fight? That was the real question. All Neil had seen his entire life was wasteland and ruins. This place looked like a paradise, even if it was having some sort of war going on right now. Looking at the display in the window, Neil saw enough food to start it's own war back home, and the whole building was full of this! What kind of reward would being sent back home be? Survival, sure, but clearly a worse life than the one he could have here.

"Maybe if I can find everyone, we can agree to live here. I mean, if no one dies we're good, right?" No one answered. Sighing, Neil pulled his cloak tight around himself and walked down the street. They... MIGHT listen to reason...

Last edited by TheTJ on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:30 pm

It was a cold night in the Mushroom Kingdom. It seemed it was always cold, ever since the first evisceration, ever since the blight and anarchy began to take hold among the hapless multitudes. There was a certain sting in the air, a spike of disassociated adrenaline, like the calm before a storm, the feeling of inexorable buildup before an equally inevitable clash. Whispers flowed through the slums on the wind, rumors spreading like a viral infection, as the scent of purported uprising washed through the immigrant district, contaminating all that it touched, electrifying the air with that very sense of the coming brawl.

But for Zero, there was nothing.
Blankness.
Void.

As the being that was not a being left the space between worlds and entered the Mushroom Kingdom, abyss faded to abyss. Sheer blackness into incongruous, meaningless colors that to Zero were naught but another emptiness.

Zero occupied the space between two large blots of similar color, the only sense of solidity being that from whatever surface the nonentity was standing on, and from the lack therein perpetuated by the sense of depth in front of it. The silvery nothing remained erect, unmoving, for there was no motion to Zero. It simply existed without existing amidst a darkened alley that to it was merely another nothing.

Few in the kingdom slept that night, as the streets were filled with adrenaline-riddled thrill-seekers, those who at a twitch of a finger might erode into sheer violence and utter chaos. For two Toad brothers, however, the night was not a thing of excitement but a harbinger of disaster. They walked the streets not invigorated but distraught, not enthusiastic but despondent, fearful for their lives. There was a fight going down, a big one, and probably a bloody one at that. The plumber had raised his army, was gonna take the street by storm. They'd better get out now while they still could.

The Toads exchanged nervous looks at the sound of a nearby scuffle, as two Koopas confronted a cowering toad on the streetcorner. The turtle's lackeys were everywhere these days. Not long before the world combusted upon itself; not long before it all began to burn in futility and anguish, sparked by the avarice of the monsters. They'd have to be there to gather the remains, that they would. Profit, he'd have to. And so the Toads hurried home through the back streets, with naught but drunks and vagabonds to give them odd glares.

Eventually they reached a section of town that was for the most part deserted. The night sky seemed to tingle with a dull red glow, almost symbolic of the blood that was to be shed. The elder toad twitched uncomfortably as what felt like a gust of cold air passed through his body. Yet there was no wind. Rather it was an uncomfortable sense of displacement. The toads turned into the next alley, foreboding, almost already realizing the paradox they would see in its midst.

The void was pierced by motion. The entropic amalgamation of light and color shifted, and Zero's vision reasserted itself as two clearly visible entities began to move... to walk upon the path before it. Each was about a foot shorter than Zero, the one to the left being an inch or so taller than his companion. Both beings sported a large spherical protrusion from their cranial area, colored white with tinted red spots throughout.

The larger Toad peered about and gazed upon the entity that should not exist, the solemn silver figure that stood completely immoble right in the middle of the alley and yet felt apart from the world. He moved his mouth, fearful.

In the void that was now focused upon the two moving entities before the nonbeing that was Zero, the air vibrated, its miniscule atoms reverberating in a series of compressions and rarefractions that ultimately resolved into sound, into words: "What is this thing?"

The smaller Toad pulled at his brother's side and whispered, concerned, "Bro, I... I think it's better off left alone."

As those words coalesced within the void, reaching the blank slate, the larger entity spoke once more: "Agreed. We should get moving."

With that the two sensible entities within the void of disorganized shapes and meaningless appearances turned and began to move the other way, their gait increasing as they rounded the corner and left Zero alone within the hued irrelevance.

All was still for a moment, the nonentity remaining unmoving and dissociative. Then, as inexorable as time itself yet in the space of an instant, Zero moved one leg forward. Followed by the other. The color below him seemed to resolve itself into a surface, organize itself before his eyes, and the nonentity began to walk.

Spoiler:
I'd like to point out that Zero's powers were not disclosed in the Minister's description, so none of you guys really should know what he is. Yet.

Also: Motion Get Wink

Last edited by Quaetman on Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : paragraphing. EDIT2: typo in what the toad said. Don't want Zero's first phrase to be "We'd should get moving :P")

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:49 am

Well Shit, I am kind of glad I did not join this.

This is a liiiiiittle Tl;Dr.

And by a little, I mean fuck yous guieses.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:15 am

Zelgius panicked when he entered the void. He experienced a similar experience during his fight with the bear that took his eye. An ancient minister? 10 opponents? Is this a telekinetic induced hallucination? Would that be possible? No...it wouldn't. Everything from the ancient minister to the reactions of his opponents indicated this was in fact real. They all had minds Zelgius had a small glimpse into....save for Zero, the code....thing and the Minister himself. It didn't make any sense. Why was he here!?

The void he entered didn't make him panic again. He knew he was comming out on the other side. He didn't let the mechanics bother him, nor did he care. He was a survivor. He lived trough imprisonment, trough a fucking bearfight, and he'd survive this as well!

He landed in a back alley. The creatures that happened to be there, reacted shocked at his sudden appearance. Mainly humans.....More filthy and rotten then the humans he encountered before.
"W-what are you!" One of them stumbled while crawling in his own filth.
Zelgius considered it noting but mercyfull to let this man fall asleep, using his psychic powers, before turning to the other creatures. Small, and bright colored, shouting words Zelgius wasn't familiar with. One of them doused him with water when Zelgius knocked out the humans.

He shed it of and gave the small amphibic creature (that kept shouting Mudkip) an annoyed look. I dont have time to bother with you, little one. He said trough telepathy. Activate Bionics!

Zelgius crouched and made a large jump for one of the rooftops to scan the area. People, humans, demons, technostuff, were out to get him. He knew by instinct that he had to steer clear of enemies he deemed too dangerous......By law of nature, the deaf kid would be the first to go, so that would guarantee him a place in the second round. Zelgius concentrated... Killing intent rose from every corner of the city. It'd be useless to scan everyone's mind in attempt to find his opponents. Instead he activated his warmth detector, before imideatly turning it off.
Something, or someone is nearby.......it radiates so much warmth I can't properly focus.......Fight or Flee....Fight or Flee

Zelgius nervously began scratching the roof for a moment, before deciding to jump a few rooftops ahead and try again.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top