Review of There Will Be Brawl

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Review of There Will Be Brawl

Post  thecrusader on Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:32 pm

Posted it on my website. http://sirbuckethead.wordpress.com/there-will-be-brawl/

Please view it and comment.

thecrusader
Riff Raff

Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of There Will Be Brawl

Post  SurgePox on Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:53 pm

Nice review, bro! If I may give you a bit of feedback:
Though I do have one rather BIG PROBLEM with something that happens in the end. Link and Zelda get into quite a dispute, and yes they do manage to have him say “Excuuuuuuuse me princess.” Believe it or not, it actually works. But after enough arguements, Zelda accusing Link of not being a man anymore. Link telling Zelda she’s not the same woman he used to save. That’s gotta hurt. Apparently more than I thought, because she later stabs in the back with a sword. I’m not wholly convinced that that’s justified, but what’s worse is that when Link recovers from it, all is forgiven.

WHAT THE ****?!?!?!?!
Link wasn't there to save Zelda, he was there to redeem himself as a hero and kill Ganondorf.
But as I said the ending is damn cool, and as promised, there is a final confrontation between Link and Kirby.
No there isn't.

Thanks for getting the word out about TWBB on your site. Glad you enjoyed it.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of There Will Be Brawl

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:57 pm

SurgePox wrote:

But as I said the ending is damn cool, and as promised, there is a final confrontation between Link and Kirby.

No there isn't.


I lol'd

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5848
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of There Will Be Brawl

Post  thecrusader on Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:26 pm

Oops, that was actually a typo. What I meant was a final confrontation between LUIGI and Kirby. Oh boy.

I know Link wasn't there to save Zelda, but still I think the reconciliation between the two of them was weak.

thecrusader
Riff Raff

Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of There Will Be Brawl

Post  SurgePox on Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:30 am

I didn't see Link forgive Zelda. Again, he wasn't there to settle shit with Zelda, he was just there to kill Ganon. Zelda had a sudden change of heart over how she wronged him, not the other way around.


Last edited by SurgePox on Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of There Will Be Brawl

Post  Weldar on Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:51 am

Yeah, it's not like Zelda backstabbed Link because of their little argument, she'd sided with Ganon much earlier to try and get her kingdom back. She killed Link because he was about to rise up against Ganon again and he has a history of success in that field. Link words got to her and she felt guilty about what she did and when Link comes back she tries to redeem herself through sacrifice, but of course that one doesn't really go to well. We never really see any forgiveness anywhere since you know, now they're dead.

_________________

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 2548
Join date : 2008-09-27
Age : 22
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of There Will Be Brawl

Post  JonnyJinx on Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:36 pm

Pretty good review, but yeah, listen to these guys about the Link and Zelda thing. Razz

I'm not sure why you keep calling it a movie, considering that its a webseries, but whatever.

The review seems to have some semi-major spoilers, are you sure you want them in? In any case, good job on spreading the word of TWBB and nice work on the review.

JonnyJinx
Police Chief Link's Elite

Posts : 792
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 24
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of There Will Be Brawl

Post  TheBlackPhoenix100 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:23 pm

SurgePox wrote:Nice review, bro! If I may give you a bit of feedback:
Though I do have one rather BIG PROBLEM with something that happens in the end. Link and Zelda get into quite a dispute, and yes they do manage to have him say “Excuuuuuuuse me princess.” Believe it or not, it actually works. But after enough arguements, Zelda accusing Link of not being a man anymore. Link telling Zelda she’s not the same woman he used to save. That’s gotta hurt. Apparently more than I thought, because she later stabs in the back with a sword. I’m not wholly convinced that that’s justified, but what’s worse is that when Link recovers from it, all is forgiven.

WHAT THE ****?!?!?!?!
Link wasn't there to save Zelda, he was there to redeem himself as a hero and kill Ganondorf.
But as I said the ending is damn cool, and as promised, there is a final confrontation between Link and Kirby.
No there isn't.

Thanks for getting the word out about TWBB on your site. Glad you enjoyed it.

He recently changed it to Luigi and Kirby. It was a typo on his part. I'm a follower of his on his site.

TheBlackPhoenix100
Toad Thug

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-08-05

View user profile http://www.ultrasupermario.webs.com       www.youtube.com/user/t

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of There Will Be Brawl

Post  SurgePox on Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:26 pm

TheBlackPhoenix100 wrote:
SurgePox wrote:Nice review, bro! If I may give you a bit of feedback:
Though I do have one rather BIG PROBLEM with something that happens in the end. Link and Zelda get into quite a dispute, and yes they do manage to have him say “Excuuuuuuuse me princess.” Believe it or not, it actually works. But after enough arguements, Zelda accusing Link of not being a man anymore. Link telling Zelda she’s not the same woman he used to save. That’s gotta hurt. Apparently more than I thought, because she later stabs in the back with a sword. I’m not wholly convinced that that’s justified, but what’s worse is that when Link recovers from it, all is forgiven.

WHAT THE ****?!?!?!?!
Link wasn't there to save Zelda, he was there to redeem himself as a hero and kill Ganondorf.
But as I said the ending is damn cool, and as promised, there is a final confrontation between Link and Kirby.
No there isn't.

Thanks for getting the word out about TWBB on your site. Glad you enjoyed it.

He recently changed it to Luigi and Kirby. It was a typo on his part. I'm a follower of his on his site.
I know. I pointed it out to him.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of There Will Be Brawl

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:13 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum