Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  Smashy B on Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:55 pm

Raya wrote:What bothers me most about Weldar's statement is that he says he's not 100% sure. How does he know he might not be correct? And why bring it up out of the blue if he wasn't sure?
Probably because you can't be 100% sure about anything in mafia. EVER. To reuse an old example, in game 4 I thought you were innocent...

Ninja'd by wall of text. That's Q for you.

Double ninja'd...

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:56 pm

smashbro wrote:
Raya wrote:What bothers me most about Weldar's statement is that he says he's not 100% sure. How does he know he might not be correct? And why bring it up out of the blue if he wasn't sure?
Probably because you can't be 100% sure about anything in mafia. EVER. To reuse an old example, in game 4 I thought you were innocent...

Double ninja'd...

In game 4 you were hosting Razz

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:03 pm

Quchamp7InABro_also_rises wrote:
smashbro wrote:

Double ninja'd...

Raya's just that sneaky Razz

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:03 pm

...fial

Goddamn, Game 3.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:36 pm

AnsemDABROCHAMP wrote:im just gonna 'slither' out of my 'box' here and say that i change my vote for Fedayakin, seeing as Weldar is an awesome guy who's super cool and doesnt afraid of anything.

If he's innocent, imma gonna kill yo ass dead.

Also, Texas rules y'all. FUCK SHIT pancake, i like to drink.

Fuck you, I don't drink often, or say Y'all.

Also, Shit, Quaetam is a Mother Fucking boss. If you are right, you earn my trust. Forever.

Weldar wrote:
Quaetam wrote:
smashbro wrote:

Raya's just that sneaky Razz

I lol'd. Hard.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Omicron Austin on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:05 pm

Heh...

I will admit to you guys, I am kind of screwing around this game, but not completely. I'm not TRYING to troll or ruin the game at all, but I'm experimenting with methods of play to see what works and how people react.

In all honesty though, I'm a little surprised so many of you think I'm so stupid as to blatantly pull that kind of thing if I were truly mafia; I was relying on hopefully having shown some sort of intellect in the past throughout the forum, but apparently I haven't.

That being said, you guys thinking that I would be thinking this and therefore doing it anyway (much the same as Fobby had in one of the first games) could explain it, but I think that you guys just think I'm stupid.

Warchamp7 wrote:
King Avachamp7 wrote:calling it now. Weldar is the jester and knew people would jump him when he came out like this.

Oh shit, fair point.

Unvote: Weldar
Vote: Omicron Austin
I like how it's not a possibility that I'm doing this as well.

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xiaping on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:08 pm

Change vote: Omicron

Xiaping
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:20 pm

ha g ra aa a a. ha ar a hg:

H a r ha ar ha a ra? A ar a r a a. ahr ha gr ha a a a r r a hg h. a ha r ha r, a a a aga?

ha gr a ha r g r? a ara rrag, ra a h a h h g g r a a a ha h ha a ha r, hh ha. A a ar h r hg. g: aa.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:19 pm

Da Fuck? What's wrong with Surge?

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:23 pm

Looks like we've go someone (most likely a mafian) who can hand out speech restrictions, quite serious ones this time.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:26 pm

someone... check surge's BAC?

Also... Ok, IDK what to do about feday. If he's still suspicious tomorrow, we kill him. but omi is still bothering me... I'm probably going to change my MIDDLE FINGER OF SUSPICION on Omicron to be a VOTE: OMICRON UNVOTE: GUNBLADES

and... is ansem seriously continuing the SIAB role joke? Or is really SIAB, and has to do this? and again, if he is SIAB, is SIAB a townie? Because generally, (at least in my mind, SIAB plays as a really good mafian or 3rd party. Or townie, but the role could be either. )

Or it could be a joke. I'm not really gonna care about that, because it's mostly harmless for now.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:38 pm

I HIGHLY doubt a SAIB role, since this is aniCon, not the forum. Probably just Ansem joking around.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:01 pm

or he could be ryan cosplaying as snake....just saying. and i'm going with a speech restriction here. i'm going to try to figure out what he said.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:23 pm

When teh fuck is the Lynch going up?

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SuicideAngel on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:34 pm

Dayphase is OVER
Post coming in a few

SuicideAngel
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SuicideAngel on Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:01 pm

The Con-goers gathered around the nervous Omicron, their intent clear. "I'm innocent!" he cried, but his pleas fell on deaf ears. Or more specifically, earplugged ears. They all grabbed him and dragged him down the halls in scilence. Omicron shuddered in fear as he was tied to a chair in the Karaoke room, recently repaired and now fully operational. Turning the volume to it's max, they left the soundproofed room, leaving Omicron alone with a single female Inuyasha cosplayer.

"Hi everyone! I'll be singing Every Heart for you all today!" She said happilly. As she started to sing Omi screamed, blood dripping from his ears. Outside the room, everyone waited solomnly. Some time later the Inuyasha cosplayer gleefully - there was nothing left of Omicron but a skeleton.

Omicron Austin was lynched! He was Excell, a Townie

Night has fallen - 48 Hours untill next dayphase (Monday, 10PM central).

Also as of Now I'm implementing teh Snake Rule - Last action submitted to me will not be performed. Deliberatly waiting till 1 hour before the dayphase start is BS, I'm not havin that this phase.

SuicideAngel
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Omicron Austin on Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:46 am

Let it be known from this day forth that claiming innocence doesn't have to be suspicious.

Good luck, townies.

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SuicideAngel on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:29 pm

Nightphase is OVER!

Weldar walked through the main Vendor room, browsing the merchandise that wasn’t covered by blankets or tarps by the owners once they’d gone for the night. Moonlight filtered in from the circular stained-glass window and shone down upon him. He turned his head and stared up into the multicolored moonlight. A beat passed and his eyes widened. Pain shot through his chest and his hand clutched at his heart. “I… I don’t want to die yet” he gasped, falling to his knees in the circle of light. “I DON’T WANT TO DIE!!” Another beat passed and his breath stopped and he went still. He fell to the floor, dead, in the stained-glass moonlight.

Weldar Was Killed. He was Usopp, a Townie.

Raya stalked the hallways, searching out someone to stalk for the night. As she padded down the hallway, she heard footsteps behind her. “I better not linger” she thought, and increased her pace. The footsteps quickened as well. She broke out into a full blown run and made it to the special-made pool room. It was circular, with a circular greek-style structure in the center, with a stepping stone arrangement leading from the edge of the pool to it. She leapt with sure footing from stone to stone till she reached the center of the structure and turned to watch the stepping stones. “They’ll have to come this way” she thought, smiling “I’ll hear them and can escape if they come through the water”

The silence permeated the room. All was still. Raya blinked. And looked up.

She was found in the morning, Impaled by a 7-foot long sword in the center of the structure, the pool red with her blood.

Raya was Killed! She was the Catgirl. You bastards >=(

Surge screamed with all his might that night, but no one came to save him. He laid there, the creature tearing his fleash, but no one came to end his torment. “YOU F***ING NOOBS!!” He yelled with his last breath, before finally succumbing to his fate.

SurgePox was killed! He was L, a townie.

I deeply apologize for this, but I had forgotten to include the hints for day 1 >_< I’m editing them in now, here. Once again, I deeply apologize for this oversight >_<

Someone’s device has been modified.
Someone was stopped in the night.
Someone was struck by the hand of Justice.
Someone pounced Surge for 25 damage!
Someone cured all wounds.
Someone is putting the puzzle together.

Dayphase will end on Wednesday at 10pm - It's my birthday that day and I will demand presents >=)

SuicideAngel
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:51 pm

Well with Weldar gone, Vote: Fedaykin

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:32 pm

Damn. A Townie, ???, Townie died

Who is the cat girl with. Any ideas?

Damn. Along with Omicrons death being a townie it is making Fed very suspicious. More so then anyone else who is alive right now so

VOTE: Fedaykin

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:56 pm

3 kills in 1 night Suspect This hasn't happened since Snake's game right? My first reaction was omgwtfidonteven. Does the mafia have a double hit? Is there both a Vig and a SK? The heck you guys?

Then again, I am more inclined then before to believe Weldar was in contact with the cop and thus was telling the truth about feday.......

Vote Fedaykin

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:14 pm

Hold on a sec there,would you?If I were Mafia,killing Weldar would have been a really stupid move.Look at your reactions,you're condeming me without hesitation.Now the Mafia has a scapegoat and don't have to fear to lose someone of their own.Plus,Weldar admitted,thathe wasn't even sure,if his scan was correct.He was not in contact with the cop,he acquired his scan through his special ability,we don't even know how that ability works,as he said that he wouldn't be able to scan anymore for the rest of the game.

Av,you should better reread Weldar's posts,before jumping to conclusions.J doesn't even bother to give a reason and Viero,why does Omi's death make me more suspicious?You voted for him as well.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:44 pm

Guys, guys, guys. It's kind of like Fed says, when someone claims a cop role and successfully nails a mafia, I would have to think it's a stupid mafia move to kill the guy who scanned, because that's basically pointing a big sign that says "mafia" at the guy who got scanned as a mafia.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:50 pm

And then there's the possibility that the mafia is being incredibly meta and doing something you think they're too smart to do so you won't suspect them.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:51 pm

I'm not going to jump to condemn Fedaykin. Upon quick analysis of the three deaths, Raya's seems most like a mafia kill: Surge was murdered by some sort of monster and Weldar dropped dead of a heart attack. Raya, on the other hand, was pursued, stabbed, and left for dead. Because of this, I think the kills on Weldar and Surge were by other means.

Now, if Weldar was killed by a serial killer or other independent murderer rather than the mob, the culprit may have been trying to frame Fedaykin by getting us to think the mafia silenced Weldar for finding him. Ordinarily I don't think the mafia would be so foolish as to condemn one of their own to take out someone who pointedly said he had used his ability's only shot; it would be a waste of a mafian for someone who is unlikely to be a cop. Because of this, I wouldn't be surprised if Weldar was murdered by a third party.

That doesn't mean Fed is innocent, of course. If this was the work of a third party, they wouldn't care whether they're sacrificing a mafian or a townie, so there's no way to tell if Fed was scanned correctly. There's one other possibility as well: the heart attack could have been brought on by some sort of poisoner, a role that marks someone for death at a later date. If that's the case the mafia may have targeted Weldar before he even claimed, without suspecting he would condemn one of their own. Thus, the possibility of Fed's guilt is still there.

However, I'm leaning towards his innocence because I still strongly believe in my earlier theory that Weldar's power is based on the danger enthusiast, requiring votes for accuracy. This theory is only strengthened by Weldar turning up townie, as it makes it less likely that his claim and condemnation was a lie. Since Weldar had about only one vote Day 1, he probably had a very high chance of failure. If the scan returned positive as a failure, chances are Fed is innocent, regardless of the method of kill.

EDIT: Doubleninja'd, and quite more concisely too.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top