Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  Ansem on Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:40 pm

vote: your mom

hi, im snake.

oh shit, im supposed to be dropping hints, not the name itself. dangit.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1965
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 24
Location : At the place with the thing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:53 pm

Ansem wrote:vote: your mom

hi, im snake.

oh shit, im supposed to be dropping hints, not the name itself. dangit.

I lol'd.

Pretty hard.

*Writting Ansems name down......*

You are on my suspicion list.


SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  JGH27 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:14 pm

Urge to vote Weldar is overwhelming Razz

But, might as well follow the herd lamb being lead to slaughter? lol

Vote: Noah Body lol

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4214
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  TD260 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:35 pm

JGH27 wrote:Urge to vote Weldar is overwhelming Razz

But, might as well follow the herd lamb being lead to slaughter? lol

Vote: Noah Body lol

he's on the same level as you now...

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4856
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 22
Location : Land of Precipitation and Procrastination

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  SuicideAngel on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:02 pm

Current Vote:
Nobody (6): Surge, Smash, hudson, Avalanche, Perry, JGH27
SurgePox (1): Weldar
MENTOK (1): DRTJR
SuicideAngel (1): Fedaykin
King Avalanche (1): Omicron Austin
Gunblades (1): td270
Your Mom (1): Ansem

23 hours left in the current dayphase


Last edited by SuicideAngel on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

SuicideAngel
Dedede's Enforcer

Posts : 403
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:03 pm

Vote : Raya

Because I can.


SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  TheTJ on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:25 pm

SuicideAngel wrote:Current Vote:
Nobody (6): Surge, Smash, hudson, Avalanche, Perry, JGH27
SurgePox (1): Weldar
MENTOK (1): DRTJR
SuicideAngel (1): Fedaykin
King Avalanche (1): Omicron Austin
Gunblades (1): td270
Your Mom (1): Ansem

23 hours left in the current dayphase

Ahem?

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3528
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Behind You!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  Raya on Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:07 am

Vote: Perry

If he's not going to read he's either a mafian trying to slow down the debate or an unhelpful townie.

That and I want to throw some rocks and see what hornets emerge.

_________________
HG/SS Friends Code: 2364 8721 9695   B/W Friends Code: 2193 7770 9554   X/Y Friends Code:1805-2682-3033
"Foxes never lose their tricks, do they?" - Quaetman
"We'll be going about our business one day and then someone will be like "hm, where's Barda" and Raya will all suspiciously be like "WELL DON'T LOOK AT ME"..." - Rocket Admin Camilla
King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4557
Join date : 2009-08-19
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  Warchamp7 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:30 am

OHSHIT ROCKS.

Vote: Raya

How dare you attack the great Perry the Platypus



But seriously
Unvote: Raya

Vote: Nobody

No ones done anything obscenely stupid. Yet.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2025
Join date : 2009-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:21 am

Oh haven't they? If that wasn't so obviously overblown (read:Had a picture) I'd be looking at you funny. Still no one is making any real telling signs yet.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 22
Location : Lost in Geno's Maze

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  HUDSONBOY111 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:23 am

Really? phew I thought I was discovered!

HUDSONBOY111
Police Chief Link's Elite

Posts : 727
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 19
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  Perry on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:24 am

Raya wrote:Vote: Perry

If he's not going to read he's either a mafian trying to slow down the debate or an unhelpful townie.
That and I want to throw some rocks and see what hornets emerge.
Can't you give a guy a break D:
I already read up to most threads to feel less like a newb XD I just didn't want to read on all the massive games aswell XD

And btw, Suicide, you forgot a vote... TJ voted for me too, sadly D:
Newbie haters!

Perry
Savior in Green

Posts : 1393
Join date : 2010-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  HUDSONBOY111 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:27 am

Or maybe you're actually just mafia? That was my cover in Quatem's game. I was actually the evil bus driver! MWAHAHAHAH. But I'm not now.

HUDSONBOY111
Police Chief Link's Elite

Posts : 727
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 19
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  Quaetam on Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:02 am

I actually haven't been able to coalesce as many theories as usual thus far, probably because it takes me sans twenty minutes to load this page right now. I do have some thoughts to share however. First, Hudsonboy has already played the "I'm innocent" card twice, first just saying he isn't mafia and then It isn't evidence, I've never seen him play townie and as such can't gauge his behavior properly. Worth watching, however. Weldar seemed to be arguing against himself in the beginning there, which to me indicates either a healthy "anyone can be guilty" viewpoint or a sneaky Jester strategy.

Omicron on the other hand perplexes me here. He's made the same argument in games 7 and 8, but with one key difference. Prior to this game, I found his opinion quite agreeable, as he didn't advocate a random lynch, rather a lynch with information: he always wanted to wait before placing his vote, he was always quite patient. In Game 7 he advocated lynching on Day 1, not RANDOM lynching, and waited to place his vote, finally voting SnakeInABox (read: nobody). In Game 8, aside from being a little suspicious at Minby for being so blatantly happy (if you remember, he was vanilla and acting the happy guy role for fun), he again decided to abstain from voting for lack of leads. As an example, from Game 8:

OmicronAustin wrote:Statistically, it is beneficial to lynch the first day for the townies. Because the lynch is effectively random, there's the highest possible chance of getting a mafian rather than a townie than any other kill. Waiting will give the mafia a 100% townie or cult kill that night, and this slightly, slightly increases their odds of victory. However, it would still pretty much be a random kill.

To be honest, I agree with Weldar because of the subtle statistics, but there isn't anyone in particular I should vote for that looks suspicious, and with a 20 to 1 bandwagon going on, accusing anyone of anything would just bring unnecessary attention to myself.

Also, day 2 can be VERY much more informative than day 1. Last game, Smashbro survived a supposed kill attempt, and much of the remaining days revolved around that and whether Smashbro was guilty or not.

This game, however, he isn't waiting. Rather he advocating lynching at random and followed through, voting for Avalanche in his first post. Suspicious? Yes. Damning? No. There's always the chance he's just trying a new strategy to probe for information, but this is quite a pattern breaker on his part. FoS: Omicron

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2515
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 23
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  SuicideAngel on Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:26 am

Oops my bad TJ - Missed yours cuz it was being sneaky - Updated list

Nobody (7): Surge, Smash, hudson, Avalanche, Perry, JGH27, Warchamp
Perrytheplatypus (2): TheTJ, Raya
SurgePox (1): Weldar
MENTOK (1): DRTJR
SuicideAngel (1): Fedaykin
King Avalanche (1): Omicron Austin
Raya (1): Snake
Gunblades (1): td270
Your Mom (1): Ansem
Yet to Vote (6): Q, DarkFalco, Minby_Aran, Relmitos, Xiaping, Viero

Roughly 9.5 hours till end of Dayphase

SuicideAngel
Dedede's Enforcer

Posts : 403
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  Xiaping on Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:01 pm

Vote: Myself

I dont trust the way I look...

Xiaping
Corrupt Officer

Posts : 193
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 36
Location : Somewhere in Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  TD260 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:03 pm

on a totally unrelated note, nice isaac in the sig.

anyway... i don't know if this is a joke, or an elaborate ruse to get us to vote for him, when he is the jester...

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4856
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 22
Location : Land of Precipitation and Procrastination

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  Xiaping on Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:10 pm

Or maybe I robbed the weed store?

Xiaping
Corrupt Officer

Posts : 193
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 36
Location : Somewhere in Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  Omicron Austin on Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:10 pm

I totally agree with everything you're saying, Q, and those are all great points. My attitude towards my first mafia game and others has changed slightly, in fact. Right now, I am playing a little recklessly, just because...I don't really care if I die as much. I do want to play and enjoy the game, but being kicked out isn't as much of a problem for me as it was in earlier games when I would otherwise be extremely bored without it.

A few things I should note, though:

1) I did advocate lynching on day one of game 7, and had we no leads, I would have voted randomly for the same reason I did now. This game, however, I have less time to glue onto Mafia (school and whatnot) and even less leads to go on.
2) ...actually, that's mostly it. You say this is a "pattern breaker" on my part, which I suppose is a good point, but having only played two other games (and dying almost immediately in the second), I haven't had much time to really figure out how I want to go about playing yet.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

Posts : 1203
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 24
Location : Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  SnakeInABox on Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:55 pm

Mafia slip up rule #12

Stating innocence with numbered lists.

FoS: Omicron

Laugh now, but this is how I catch my crooks.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:07 pm

Snake, I don't blame you. I've seen it fairly often myself.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 22
Location : Lost in Geno's Maze

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  TD260 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:20 pm

just saying, why do we always trust snake? last game, he was mafia, and we still trusted him. he was bussing until the end, and still ended up being trusted to our last man.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4856
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 22
Location : Land of Precipitation and Procrastination

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  SnakeInABox on Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:27 pm

........

Cause I know how to manipulate?

The same happens with Raya and Weldar.

Call them out too pl0x.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  HUDSONBOY111 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:59 pm

Yeah Weldar was literally "The Manipulitive Bastard." Oh wait that was Smashbro....

HUDSONBOY111
Police Chief Link's Elite

Posts : 727
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 19
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  Smashy B on Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:02 pm

Even though I didn't really do much, cause I didn't/couldn't know much without making that role supremely overpowered.

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:29 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum