Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  Vivienne Vex on Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:58 pm

This is the way I see it. We are probably going to vote off one of you 2. Perry or Ansem.

If Snake gets his kill tonight it SHOULD be on the one who did not die. And of course there is a mafia night kill

SO vote off perry. Snake kills ansem. Town wins. Since I am suspecting Perry to be mafia and he is the one who fucked me over

VOTE:Perry

And lastly. If the mafia dose not kill who I think they are going to kill. They are either not smart or some bullshit is going on.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SuicideAngel on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:04 pm

No asking for Roleclaims Snake.
and I clarified teh Title claim rule on the OP already.

SuicideAngel
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:16 pm

If the Mafia doesn't kill me tonight, I dunno what. I admit that would make me look uber mega extremely suspicious.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:20 pm

Either way I assure you unless some HUGE mindfuckery goes on and if you guys are smart with your powers. Th town WILL win. I even helped along with finding the mafia. The voting with Snake. The smoking Smash that found out War and himself. I helped the town A LOT more then hurt it. And I intend to make it win.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:35 pm

Woah, step out to go do my lab and zounds of posts happen within those 2 hours.

I'm going to Vote: Perry.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:05 am

XD damn guys, I was on yesterday but i didn't have any time to post and now i'm getting lynched for it? Just read some posts last night, didn't have time to write anything because I was working on.... this. Assignment for school yadda yadda yadda, you can read it in my comment below it XD
I thought inactivity wasn't reason enough to lynch.

Can't blame Ansem for defending himself, but he's been jumping from guy to guy this whole dayphase... it's kinda whut? His only defense is a not allowed role-claim :\ Then he points at Relm, then at Viero, and now at me. He's just bandwagoning to get his behind out of range.
Ofcourse, I don't wanna die yet either. But I'd be damned pissed if I get killed tonight and Ansem turns up a dead mafian the next day. First time playing this game and so close to winning D: that'd be balls.

So please guys, just... humor me and kill me at night. If Relm's innocence claim is true, and not some Godfather mindfuckery like Ansem claimed it, Ansem is the only possible mafian for me.
Snake and Viero can't be it, though viero is using a pretty fucked up excuse to vote for me only because I was the one that got him on the target list, I know I'M not it, so he's the only fucker that's left.
If he was an innocent, he should've been able to use that logic too, and not randomly flaunt his finger around.

I know I got like zero chance of you changing your minds, but just... so close. I'd like to see it through.
I've been trying to work along side the townies once I got back, though Snake pretty much steamrolled everything so i wasn't exactly heard. Occasional bumps ups against snake because I'm not enough of a following person, but I've actively been trying to track down these mafians and it'd suck real bad if I don't get to see the end of it.

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:40 am

Eh, well, technically, if you die and in the overall scheme of things you turn out to be a townie, if the town wins, you win with it even if you die.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:35 am

I know that, Relm, but it feels a bit shitty if i die before the one I pretty much KNOW is a mafian by the rule of exclusion, just because of the order of which we're killing things..
He's the last mafian, so if we lynch him, the game is over. I survived this far, and I kindof want to be alive when the game ends .__.

Nothing else proves his role other than him saying it, which wasn't allowed to begin with. I call bullshit on it completely.
Vote: Ansem

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HUDSONBOY111 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:00 pm

Perrytheplatypus wrote:
Ofcourse, I don't wanna die yet either. But I'd be damned pissed if I get killed tonight and Ansem turns up a dead mafian the next day. First time playing this game and so close to winning D: that'd be balls.

tell me about it, but i won this one so it counteracts it Very Happy

HUDSONBOY111
Police Chief Link's Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SuicideAngel on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:27 pm

Dayphase has been exteneded till whenever I get back >.> Friends decided they wanted to do somethin tonight lol
Won't be later than midnight central so only 4 hour extension at most. Sorry!

SuicideAngel
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SuicideAngel on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:27 pm

Extension wasn't needed it seems
Dayphase is Over!

Strangely the only thought in Perry's head as the others grouped closer to him was that he was unused to such attention. Usually most people avoided him at all costs. They took his paddlesword and led him to a room away from the main flow of traffic. It was dark in teh room, the only light coming from a projector and being cast upon a screen. "What is this?" Perry asked in confusion. They pressed play and locked the controls, leaving teh room. Perry watched teh screen. A Movie wouldn't be so bad. As teh movie played it became obvious it was a hentai film. Perry frowned. He had a bad feeling. Two girls began to kiss on screen. OH GOD! A YURI FILM?! Screams came from the room. When the remaining Con members entered they saw Perry dead, his blood on the screen, proclaiming "Yaoi forever"

Perry was lynched! He was the Yaoi Supporter, an AntiCon
Sorry perry all in good fun

Night phase will end when all actions are submitted to me or Saturday at 10PM central

SuicideAngel
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:27 am

Can't say I didn't try Razz
Good game, guys.

Death by lesbians.... I can live with that.

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:09 am

4 people left...endgame time?

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:18 am

This is like when in highlander when their that one black guy, Macleod, and the kurgen left and *Is Shot*
There can be only *Shot again*
That realy hurts *Shot again*
I’m not *Machingun fire*
All right i’ll leave Sad

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SuicideAngel on Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:39 am

Night Phase is Over!

Ansem sat happily reading his favorite manga. Another mafian gone deserved a little reward. As he turned another page, he thought he heard a whispering. Looking around, but seeing nothing he shrugged and went back to reading. Soon he heard the whispering again, louder this time. Ansem frowned and looked around again, seeing no one among the shadows. "Cut it out" he called to teh darkness, then turned another page and began reading. The whisper came once more, loud enough to hear this time

"Final Fantasy Sucks"

"WHAT?!" Ansem lept up in a rage "Final Fantasy is a fantastic series that defines RPGs!" Ansem began on his Final fantasy rant which ran long into the night. It wasn't untill dawn that he noticed his heart had given out sometime during his rage. "Oh damn..."

Ansem Was killed! He was the Otaku, a Townie.

Someone has become the God of a New World

Dayphase will end on Sunday at 10pm central.

Last edited by SuicideAngel on Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:42 am; edited 3 times in total

SuicideAngel
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:40 am

I lol'd.

So, Gentlemen, I think we all know what must be done......

Since the game hasn't ended, VOTE: RELMITOS

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:58 am

You MUST be joking. The players left are: Myself, Viero, and yourself. Viero has been discovered to control the SI, you are some known 3rd party who is known to be able to kill. You can't guard yourself like a doctor AND be able to kill, that would be broken, and what purpose would serve Viero to protect you like a doctor? Which, as previously discovered, controls the SI. Controlling the SI AND having doctor powers also seem to be broken. Why do you *possibly* think your still alive if I was mafian or had some kind of killing power? I would've had you killed ages ago if I had that power. The game's not over, the mafian's are all dead, all there is, is an SK obviously, maybe two. I'm not sure. Buuuuuut, this is a repeat of your own game, Snake. It's me alive, with NO special ability up my sleeve, with two people that can kill. Why am I in this scenario again? Lol, just my luck. Anyways, I'm claiming that your the SK;

Vote: Snake

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:16 pm

Oh Relm. Relm relm relm, Relmitos. Relm.

It only took the town 10 phases to figure it out. And it had to be a town of 1.

I kept my word. The town wins, All Mafians are dead.

Quaetam, Hudson, Viero, and I win as well.

Things could not go any smoother. I may be a maniacal serial killer, bent on killing all who perform acts of evil and oppose my rule, but at least I try to do SOME good.

My vote is on you, Relm. I am sure Viero will have my back. Come to think of it, even if Viero didn't, you would still be dead. Game over, Suicide can end this now if he wants.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:24 pm

Naah, I wouldn't say that. I know a chunk of people that knew it multiple phases ago. Like.....warch and Smash. Hell, I've been trying to nail you for days now, but the "oh hey, Snake's crusading again, let's not cross him before he guns me down" mentality kicked in, and people refused to listen and/or believe anything else. Why is it you left me alive this long anyways? Game is over though, yea.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:39 pm

I left you alive this long because you aren't Mafian. I kept true to my word and only tried to gun down Mafians.

I had also prechosen Ansem last night, before Perry was lynched, so really, this is my first Genuine Townie SK Kill.

I believe the Town wins if Mafia dies, that is how a lot os hosts play. If Suicide plays different, well, Sorry.

Vie and I can win regardless, and we will.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:43 pm

Eh, well, at least I'm not in the middle of a "ok, look, your a vanilla townie at this point, you must decide who's pro-town, and who's the SK, go deal with the lies." again, that sucked.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:16 pm

Also; wait.....I thought that in most games the townies only win if the mafia and all SK's are dead and if the SK's are the last ones standing the town just loses.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:23 pm

I dunno. At this point, It doesn't matter much does it??

Considering Viero and I took out most of the Mafians, you can't say we werent a help...

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:39 pm

Most? Try all Snake. War smash avalanche fed and perry. All died by the combined work of you and me. My last vote on av. your killings of smash and war after I targeted them. Perry. and Fed. My only 2 mistakes were killing Surge and TJ who I thought to be mafia after TD's posting in green and it being required. Though it turns out I was wrong. Regardless it makes no difference now.

Sorry Relm. But this game belongs to us.

VOTE:Relm

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:42 pm

I also killed TJ and Surge! Omfg, that is so cool!

We are... THE SAME FUCKING PERSON!!!

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top