Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  Warchamp7 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:49 pm

Edit: Nevermind, ignore the zombie

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2025
Join date : 2009-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:51 pm

Go ahead and say whatever you wanna say, the game is over.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  Warchamp7 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:52 pm

Sadly Snake, your permission isn't enough for me to zombie post.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2025
Join date : 2009-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  Smashy B on Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:03 pm

Viero wrote:your killings of smash and war after I targeted them.
And how many times did you die this game?

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  SuicideAngel on Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:33 pm

It was said in the final day of the war, the rains came. It coated the windows, making the light that filtered through shimmer and dull. The Last two survivors sat apart from each other, watching each other as the sun set. Relm knew what was to come, as Snake smiled and waited. Many hours they sat, just watching. "You know" Snake said, breaking the quiet pattering of the rain "It's weird... When you know the end of something great is coming, but you want to hold on - just for one more second... Just so it can hurt a little more"

"You haven't won yet" Relm replied. Snake smile widened.

"But I have you know. No one can stop me now." He reached in his pocket and Relm tensed as he pulled out a gun, but he simply set it down on teh counter that seperated the two of them. Snake smirked as he looked at Relm. "You know what you have to do"

Relm sat there for a while in silence. A clock somewhere began to chime off the midnight hour. With a calm resignation he picked up the gun and held it in his hand. Snake smirked once again as he opened a Notebook and read a line as Relm began to raise the gun.

"Relmitos. Suicide. Shoots himself in the head at the stroke of midnight"

As the clock struck it's final chime the crack of a gun accompanied it. Relm fell dead on the couch as snake closed his Deathnote and laughed.

Relm was killed. He was the Fanboy, a Townie

SnakeInABox has won! He was Kira, the Serial Ki - err God of the New World

Viero emerged from behind a wall and smiled as well a zombie could smile. He'd done his part in all this, more than some probably thought. Didn't matter - what mattered was that he'd become a force to be reckoned with, against all odds. He'd won this game. Now he'd wait for the rematch.

Viero has Won! He was the Infected.


THIS GAME IS OVER!
Winners: Q, hudson, SnakeInABox & Viero


Everyone played a great game! Sorry for the ruling issues but I hope ya'll had as much fun as I did.

Also Raya, while not having won, Made an Clever and Adorable catgirl rofl xD My only regret was she didn't live longer. I'll post endgame details after supper.

SuicideAngel
Dedede's Enforcer

Posts : 403
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  Perry on Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:37 pm

Great game guys. So this is like a 3rd party win?

COuld there be some kindof post with everyone's role on it?
I'm kindof curious what everyone's role did/could've done. Some people never made it that far.

Perry
Savior in Green

Posts : 1393
Join date : 2010-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  Vivian Vex on Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:40 pm

Warchamp7 wrote:Viero my insult to your intelligence was in regards to how you got played by Snake right to the very end and ended up losing because of it.

Yes. Yes I did. I regret that plan very much now. Very Happy

Also what you people seem to have missed all together was my dieing when smoking Smash with no lynch. Ya. Everything that even touched me would have killed me. Making it very easy for me to die when all you guys needed to do was use a power on me.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4977
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  Warchamp7 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:41 pm

Either way, I was right about Snake and the town was a bunch of morons.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2025
Join date : 2009-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  Vivian Vex on Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:47 pm

SuicideAngel wrote: He'd done his part in all this, more than some probably thought.
Viero has Won! He was the Infected.

Yes. I was very useless DR. Smile

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4977
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  TD260 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:05 pm

I lost. oh well... but if snake hadn't killed TJ, I would have won, and then it would be third party winners all around.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4856
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 22
Location : Land of Precipitation and Procrastination

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  Vivian Vex on Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:09 pm

To be honest it was both Snake and me. I was a boomer and I pick someone to boom and all actions get sent to him. So even if Snake had picked Relm for example it would have went to TJ. Sorry about that. It was the green text that you did and saying that it was required. So I figured it had something imported to do with TJ so I boomed him. Better then anyone else I could have done though. And I wanted my smoker or hunter back as once I used the power I died. But I got tank instead.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4977
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  SuicideAngel on Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:47 pm

Ok I'll tell you all the roles first then I'll share the amusing situations that resulted in 2 kill free nights this game Razz

The Town

•L – SurgePox – You are cosplaying L, the world’s greatest detective, and head of the Kira taskforce. As L, you have the authority to set up surveillance on any player to discover who they visited during the night. Also, once a day you may silence another person for that dayphase. Your target will not be allowed to speak on the public forum or post on any private forums. This may be done by PMing me with your target’s name during the Night phase, and day phase respectively. You may not use both powers in the same day-night period.
It's a pity surge died so early - his power would have been a vital asset to the town. What I didn't tell him was that Kira was immune to his Tracking

•Vash – JGH27 – You are cosplaying Vash the Stampede, and trouble follows you wherever you go. You are primarily a hired gun, and can sometimes be found doing Bodyguard work, but this time, you’re working Pro Bono to find the killers. Once a night you can protect someone – if that person is targeted by a kill, you die instead. You also have a chance of killing the Killer in response.
JGH actually saved Fedaykin from Snake's nightkill on Night 3, but his kill didn't succeed. It was a 50% chance it would activate.

•Excell – Omicron Austin – You are cosplaying Excel, member of the secret organization Across whose goal is to conquer the world. You are in fact the ONLY member, requiring you to be a jack of all trades. Unfortunately you are also quite scatterbrained, and tend to forget what to do with your targets. Once a night you can target someone, and you will randomly protect, investigate, or kill them.
Used only once, to protect Snake xD

•Chell –TheTJ– You are cosplaying Chell, master of the Portal. With your Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device, you can swap 2 people for a night. Whatever would happen to Player A would instead happen to Player B, be it a scan, a protection, or a kill and vice versa. Alternatively you may use your portals to fling 1 player to safety, but be warned – one mistake in your fling could endanger that player’s life.
The Flinging power had a 25% chance to kill the target instead, but was only used once to no real effect lol

•Itachi – Fedaykin– You are cosplaying Itachi, betrayer of the Leaf Village. Or so it would seem to the world – In fact, you are so deeply loyal to the Leaf Village, you agreed to slaughter your entire clan upon the orders of the Council. Now branded a villain, you will scan as mafia. However, you are not allowed to reveal this fact. Your Sharingan lets you scan 1 person a night to reveal their alliance.
That's right he was a townie all along! Death Miller Cop did very well - lasted 2 nights after being scanned. He also caused some doubts when TJ switched him and a regular townie to make false Mafian Scans for Minby lol

•Sakura – DarkFalco – You are cosplaying Sakura, kunoichi of the Leaf Village. After a year of intense training under the 5th Hokage, you are now an expert medical ninja. Once a night you can protect someone from being killed. Also, If you successfully save a player from an active attack twice that player gains the ability to see who targets him during the Night. If this occurs, both you and that player will be notified.
It was Falco that was protecting Snake late game. She saved Snake Twice, but never the thrird time required to activate her secondary power.

•Fanboy – Relmitos – You are the Fanboy, a dedicated and often crazed devotee. Of what you might ask? Well, everything really – you love the entire world of anime and games and will fight anyone and everyone who dares cast a shadow on anything about it. You must defend everyone to the best of your ability, with the exception of the first person of each dayphase to make an accusation and/or vote.
A role I felt could be a fun one to play, but I never really saw Relm go with it untill near endgame, arguably. idk - can't complain too much because it's quite a restriction, but I'm somewhat dissapointed in his performance early and midgame. He did great to last till final round tho

•Administration – Minby_Aran – You are part of the AniCon Administration, scheduler of events and Master of Ceremonies. None can question your authority in regard to AniCon. You have the power to end the day phase early, however due to the easily angered nature of the typical AniCon participant, you dare only risk doing so 3 times. Alternatively, you may doublecheck one player’s ID during the night phase to reveal their alliance.
Minby never once used his Dayending power, but used his cop power quite frequently. He kept catching Swapped players and Deathscans tho xD

•The Otaku – Ansem – You are the all-knowing fan, the Otaku. You claim to know everything about your favorite anime – excuse me, I meant “The only worthwhile anime ever created.” Your anime is GOD, every other anime might as well be crap, and you will go on and on forever debating with anyone who disagrees with you. You can use this ability 2 times to stop a Lynch, but if you correctly guess the Lynchee’s Role Title that round’s activation will not be counted towards the limit total. You may not do this while saving yourself from a lynch.
Exact opposite of the Fanboy idealogically. Once again this power was never used.

•Usopp – Weldar – You are cosplaying Usopp, the cowardly braggart of the Straw Hat Pirates. You are a master storyteller, always telling tales of your bravery and daring, even though none of the tales are true. Once a day, you must publicly claim 1 power (i.e. Doctor, cop, ect. It need not be so obvious as a specific role, but the power itself must be specifically implied). You will gain that power during the nightphase, but it’s accuracy will be based on the number of votes you have received during the dayphase.
Only got to roleclaim cop day 1, then didn't day 2 because he didn't realize he HAD to. Didn't get a chance to day 3 lol This role had a lot of potential, but a lot of risk depending on how obvious he was with his claims. Day 1 was hidden in a joke, which I locked in as his claim.

•The Gamer –Xiaping- You are a master of hand-eye coordination - the Gamer. You eagerly await the latest and greatest titles, own all 3 major game consoles, the 2 major handhelds, a gamercomp, cellphone specifically designed for gaming and your bedroom walls are so covered in posters of your favorite games that no one's quite sure if there's still paint underneath. Using your impressive knowledge of the Gaming Genres, you can perform 1 action a night. What action occurs depends on the genre you pick, but choose carefully – your attention span is short, and you can’t play a genre more than once. Your choices are FPS, RPG, Adventure, Driving, Stealth and Sim. Once you choose you will be given a description of the effect and be asked to choose your target.
oFPS – Night Kill (MW2)
oRPG – Doctor (FF)
oAdventure – reveals a clue as to the target’s role
oSim – control 1 player’s action that night phase
oDriving – Commuter
oStealth - Hider (MGS)
Xia used FPS on snake night 1, Spont used Sim on Perry Night 9 I belive and Stealth night 8.

SuicideAngel
Dedede's Enforcer

Posts : 403
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  SuicideAngel on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:24 pm

The Mafia

•Yaoi Supporter –Perrytheplatypus– You are the fear of all straight men at AniCon – The cross-dressing Yaoi Supporter. With your makeup and schoolgirl outfit, few can differentiate you from a regular girl. Only your Yaoi paddle alerts them to your true nature – and traumatizes them enough to block 1 person’s role a night. Alternatively, you can use your mastery of cross-dressing to cover up the Mafian kill. That night the target’s role and alignment will not be revealed upon their death.
They never took advantage of the Janitor, and Roleblocker only came into play late game, pretty much all on snake lol

•Sephiroth – DRTJR – You are cosplaying Sephiroth, arguably the most evil, twisted game villain of all time. Your fame and power has led you to the head of the Mafians, as their Godfather. The vast power of Gaia flows through you, preventing you from being killed by anything except a lynch. 3 times during the game, you are allowed to personally execute the Mafia’s night kill, guaranteeing the kill’s success despite any protections. You will scan as Townie on all nights except the nights this power is used.
In my game Godfather was only the designation of who announced the kill. DRTJR used his kill twice - once to Kill raya, once to kill Snake, who was switched with Smash by TJ at the time (Smash was In turn Smoked by Viero, so the kill ended up simply Saving Smash)

•Aizen – King Avalanche – You are cosplaying Aizen, traitor of the Soul Society. You are quite possibly one of the most evil anime villains of all time. Sephiroth’s quest for world destruction is nothing compared to your masterfully executed plans of betrayal. YOU should be the leader, the Godfather! You must act with secrecy to get the Godfather, Sephiroth, Lynched. If you succeed you gain the title of godfather, along with all his abilities. If you cannot lynch the Godfather before the Mafia are declared the winners, you will lose. To aid you in this, you have your powerful zanpakto, which allows you to alter everyone’s perception of a player for a night. During the Night phase you may PM me and chose a player. During that night phase that player will scan as opposite their normal alliance.
I was really hoping to see a more active plan from Av here - he played this role pretty passively. Only used his power a few times, only one of which hit.

•The Spoiler – Warchamp7 – You are just the worst kind of person. You love nothing more than to dig deep DEEP into the web to find the most hidden secrets… and reveal them unceremoniously to the world. Yes, you are the Spolier, and you are the ultimate detective, If you wanna call it that. Using a combination of Google, underground connections and exaggeration, You can delve deep into a player’s past and reveal their role, but be careful; this ability can only be activated, not targeted – a player will be randomly chosen and the results will be posted on the forum. Also, because you are so despised by the entire community, it takes 1 less vote to Lynch you.
What I didn't tell him, but what he soon found out after Smash's so-called reveal, was that his Spoiler isn't always accurate. I flipped 4 coins for accuracy - 1 for Role Title, one for Player name, and 2 for Role PM itself. I RNGed names for false titles and Names. I was kinda hoping the Messed up Gamer Spoiler on Smash would've protected him somewhat but Snake had a completly different power in mind which made him suspect the authenticity of it. A wild and unique power, but one with many possibilities for the Mafia had they desired to use it more than twice.

•Lamarr – Smashbro – You are cosplaying (aka wearing) the hat-shaped, zombie creating alien from Half-Life, the Headcrab. Specifically, you are Dr. Keliner’s pet headcrab, Lamarr. You are tired of living life as a mere pet – you demand freedom, and have thus rebelled to your rightful side of evil. Once a day you may jump on a player’s head. During that dayphase from then on, you may control that player’s forum posts. PM me with what you would like your target to post and I will PM him the post. You are not limited to one post, but remember there will be a delay between your requested message and your target posting it. You cannot force votes in these posts, or activate any Daytime powers, should that player have any. However, as a de-beaked headcrab, you are unable to attach yourself to a single player twice.
A tricky power that Smash pulled off well. He got clever with teh color, and it was hilarious to see Vie Smoke him and then him taking over td to communicate anyway xD

SuicideAngel
Dedede's Enforcer

Posts : 403
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  SuicideAngel on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:56 pm

The Third Parties

•Kira – Serial killer – SnakeInTheBox – You are cosplaying Light Yagami, although the world knows you as Kira. With the power of your Deathnote, you can kill 1 person a night by PMing me a name (spelling counts) and a cause of death (no cause of death in the PM with a target will result in a heartattack). You are Justice, and thus stand on neither side, your only goal is to be the last one standing. Using the power of the Notebook, you may also determine who your intended victim must vote for in the dayphase before they die by PMing the Mod with the information. In addition to the Death Note's normal killing abilities, you are able to relinquish control of the deathnote. To do so, PM the Mod with the name of the player you want to give your Deathnote to, and state that you are relinquishing the Deathnote to him. You may perform a kill the same day you relinquish the Deathnote but only if it is done beforehand. When a player receives the Deathnote, he will be informed that he is now Kira, the serial killer, and in addition to his normal powers he will be able to kill once a day in the same manner that you were able to, controlling their vote beforehand. Their win condition will switch to that of a serial killer, where they must be the sole survivor to remain alive. They will not be informed that you are the original Kira. You, on the other hand, will lose your killing powers. During this time you still have your original win condition (serial killer), but will now scan as innocent by any means. When the holder of the deathnote is killed by any means, however, you will regain control of the deathnote.
To FINALLY clarify the Title claim rule, His title is NOT Light - It's Kira. That rule was in there for teh sole purpose of preventing the Otaku from becoming too powerful, which sorta backfired on me I suppose. Sorry about all the problems that caused =( Snake played this role very well, but I have to say WHAT THE HELL?! he Said he was Light and NO ONE thinks serial killer? >.> Well w/e He only remembered he had teh votestealing power late game, and he never passed on his deathnote.

•Weighted Companion Cube - Hudsonboy111 – You are cosplaying the Weighted Companion Cube. You win by getting Lynched, but lose if you are killed any other way. Also, once each Day AND Night phase you are to PM me the name of a player. If that player has the Chell role, you may also win by Surviving till the end with them.
Hudson played a dangerous game because he had his feint on Perry, a mafian, but it worked out for him in teh end! Gratz again hudson

•Vendor – Quaetman – You are a vendor peddling your wares at AniCon. From homemade buttons, to hand drawn fan art, to chibi plush toys, you sell it all to the cosplaying fanboys and fangirls. But who gives a crap about you? You’re not in costume; you didn’t create the characters. You know what? This is your chance to prove your own fanatical knowledge of the AniCon world!! You will be given a list of EVERY role in the game. Once during each Dayphase and each Nightphase, you may PM me a list naming each Player to a Role. If any of those pairings are correct, I will tell you. If you submit all names and roles correctly, You will win. You are also Nightkill Immune, owing to the fact you have the sense to go home and lock the door at night.
I thought of this power when I decided I wanted a godrole, but didn't know how to balance it. This came to me a day before gamestart, and Q had to have it. It was one of my few predetermined roles. He played it well and MUCH faster than I expected, and only Vash Otaku and Admin being random guesses. he guessed Snake day 2 after seeing Snake's Hint lol. Congrats Q, you sleuthy bastard lol

•Catgirl - ??? –Raya– You are that most fetishized of cosplayers, the Catgirl. Outfitted with fuzzy ears and tail, along with a skimpy costume loaded with fur, you’re ready to flirt and seduce away to get what you want. However, all cats must have masters, and you are no exception. The first time you are targeted by any action, I will PM you that person’s role title and Alliance, and will PM that player your role title. That Player becomes your Master – You will gain his alliance (if he is Townie or Mafian), you both gain access to the Catgirl subforum, and his orders come before your own actions. He can command you to do ANY action, but because you are so unskilled, those actions only have a slight chance of working. If your Master issues you no commands, you are free to “Learn” any player’s skill, which adds a 50% chance that that action will work if your Master commands you to do it.Also, once per Master, you are allowed to disobey his orders and do any action you choose instead. If your Master dies, you become a Free Catgirl again, and can be claimed in the same way as before. Your Allignment will return to normal, but you will keep the win condition. (i.e. a Mafian claims you, but dies, then a Townie claims you – You could win with either the Town OR the Mafia at that point) If a Mafian picks you up however, the other mafians will not be revealed to you, nor are you allowed to ask their names.
Inspired partially by the Yoshi role from game 2 I belive? Another of my predetermined roles since I wanted a female to get this one. I decided Raya would prove the most cunning in this role so she got it. Unfortunatly everyone thinks Raya is too cunning in any role so she was killed early Sad The interesting thing about the Catgirl is that her Win conditions Stack - She could be under a townie control but have had a mafian owner and so wins with teh mafia. For better or worse Snake got her on Night 1. What's hilarious is that she got Last Man Standing win condition, meaning she would have had to betray Snake to win ;D better luck next time Raya!

•The Infected –Viero– You are dead. What? Technically you are. You are the entire array of Special Infected Zombies from Left 4 Dead. As a zombie, you don’t care about the war; as long as you stay ali… err Undead, you will win. However you are incredibly easy to kill – if you are targeted by anything (including lynches and nightkills) you will die. Your death is… interesting however. It will not be announced (unless by lynch), and you will appear as alive, but you cannot post on the thread or any Subthreads. On the bright side, you can’t keep a good zombie down, you will respawn as 1 of the 3 Special Infected during the night phase after you die, as determined by RNG. On day 1 you spawn as a [RNG Role]
oHunter – You must choose 1 player to “pounce” during the day. If they are not targeted, they will die that night phase. However if they ARE targeted by anything, you will die instead. Also if you are targeted, that player is saved. That Player will be notified that they are pounced, and will be limited to using the letters a, r, g, and h.
oSmoker – You must choose 1 player to “smoke.” That Player cannot post on the forum or any subforums. They will remain that way until either you or your victim is targeted. The target will be notified they are smoked. You may detach from that Player at any time with no penalty. You may then choose a new Target during the Next Phase.
oBoomer – You may choose 1 player to “Boom.” That player will become a Lightning Rod, attracting all targeted roles that night. However, You will die no matter if you are targeted or not if you chose to activate this power. If you are targeted and have chosen a target in the same night, you die and the ability is nulled. If you choose not to activate this ability, any player that targets you will activate the ability, targeting them.
oTank – As the tank, you gain some endurance - you can now take 5 targettings without dying, however this number is cumulative. Unfortunatly all the Players are in the green and are masters at Tank Juking so You can’t hit them Razz
The one everyone's been wondering about, the Infected! yes, Vie has Unlimited lives, but I expected SOMEONE to target him with SOMETHING! He was REALLY lucky and got away without getting killed except by actual killing powers (lynch, nightkill, ect.) An interesting side effect of his role was that because the targetting Kills him, it nullified any actions pointed at him or his victim. This is why Lynching War worked but didn't kill him, as well as DRTJR's redirected unblockakill. He spawned as a Tank by default on his 4th respawn. I kept the Jockey, charger, Spitter and Witch out of it because Witch was OP (I'll discuss later) and wth was I gunna do for spitter? Anyway Well played Vie, you lucky bastard xD

•GLaDOS – td260 – You are the Aperture Science Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System, or GLaDOS. You are the AI in charge of the Aperture Science Enrichment Center. However, you are equipped with a malfunctioning Morality core, which causes you to seek out one person to kill – Chell. But unfortunately, the portion of the Core that prohibits the emission of a deadly neurotoxin is still in effect, so you must have others do your dirty work. If the Chell role gets lynched while you are Still Alive, you will win and be removed from the remainder of the game, and Cake will be served. However if Chell dies any other way, you lose, but will remain in the game. Chell is TheTJ.
GLaDOS was a late entry, but one I liked. Simple, but true to canon. td played a VERY passive game, however, which proved to be his downfall.


Last edited by SuicideAngel on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

SuicideAngel
Dedede's Enforcer

Posts : 403
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  SuicideAngel on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:13 pm

Rejected Roles

• Voice Actor – Townie – You are a famous voice actor, here at the AniCon for a panel. Because of your extreme popularity (and your ability to sound like multiple people) you are able to cast 2 votes.
Had another power during development too but idr what it was =/ Ditched due to Player limit and uninteresting playability imo.

• Spaceholder – Mafia – Must recive at least 1 vote during the dayphase to live. Dies if not, lynch and night immune if true.
One that never made it past development - it didn't even get a propper name lol Maybe someone else will develop it =)

• Envy – Mafia – You are Envy, a homunculus created by Hoenheim of Light. You have the power to assume any form you choose, which lets you blend in with the regular townies with ease – you scan as Townie. However it makes you unnoticed by the Mafia as well. You must keep the mafia from getting lynched through your actions and hope that one may PM you and return you to the fold. Once they do however, you may choose 1 player a night. During that night you will scan as that player’s alliance. However on nights you chose not to do this, you will scan as Mafia. You may not target the same player 2 nights in a row, and you will not be told what alignment you scan as. The mafians are: [Mafians here] If all the mafians die before you are recruited you lose.
Ditched due to Player limits

• Witch - Infected - if anyone targets you, you will kill them. If two people target you, you die and nothing happens.
Witch I decided was too powerful, though it seems he wouldn;t have needed it anyway. Jockey woulda been either Votesteal or Poststeal. idk what I woulda done for Charger or Spitter =/

•Ryuk - None - You are Ryuk, the Shinigami following Light Yagami, owner of a DeathNote. As long as the Deathnote is still in play, you will know who has it and Are allowed to PM them as much as you like. If the Deathnote leaves play, you will win.
A role I never really worked out balancing for, but woulda been interesting to see a Lyncher that could talk to the Lynchee xD

SuicideAngel
Dedede's Enforcer

Posts : 403
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  SurgePox on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:54 pm

predetermined roles
Please never ever do this. Not to whine, but everyone should have the same chance at getting any role.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:00 pm

Great game, Mother fuckers. I sure as hell had a shitload of fun.

Now haters, stop hating on me. I worked hard on my win, and will not be denied credit for it because the town is incompetent.

Thanks!

Raya, I tried talking Suicide into letting you win as well, but damn. Also Viero, GG.

Relm, I am sorry for fucking you up. I could control a vote, and made you vote for yourself. Even if Viero would have voted on me with you, you would have still died by your own hand.

DRTJR was Don again, sorry to hear that, Mafians.

All in all, one of my best games. I lol'd at the town.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  SurgePox on Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:07 pm

I can sort of sense a fair deal of post-game feelings, so this should make for an interesting post-game discussion.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  Vivian Vex on Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:52 am

SnakeInABox wrote:
Now haters, stop hating on me. I worked hard on my win, and will not be denied credit for it because the town is incompetent.

SnakeInABox wrote:
All in all, one of my best games.

This. Not only for you but this was no doubt my best game ever since I started playing.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4977
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  Relmitos on Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:22 am

SuicideAngel wrote: I have to say WHAT THE HELL?! he Said he was Light and NO ONE thinks serial killer? >.>

Uh.....wut? Let me refer you to.....


Relmitos wrote: Also, this was on his wiki: describes Light as "coldly manipulative," "egomaniacal," and "an unrepentant serial killer, a butcher on an enormous scale"

and

Relmitos wrote:

I'm leaning towards option 2. You, good sir, are a SK, and you always have been. Claiming yourself vig while off-ing obvious, OBVIOUS mafia is a good strategy, but now, there is no mafia left and your just grasping at straws.

Snake is NOT a vig, he is an SK as Warch claimed. I'm 100% sure on this.

He was called an SK, just never got hung for it.


Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3672
Join date : 2008-10-23
Age : 28
Location : Louisiana, where Gator is good food.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  Smashy B on Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:42 am

So yeah, I was controlling posts. Remember Snake's posting style, which wasn't that hard to remember, but according to Minby, I'm terrible at impersonating a td260 (NO U). I was hoping that people would shit a brick on TheTJ with the one post that came up in lime thinking that it might have been a slip up by him, but no. Thought of doing the same with omicron earlier, only white, but meh.

Also, a couple things that happened concerning my power. One: Fuck your shit for editing your signatures. I'm looking at td, and somewhat at Snake. Two: Real fun for me to have you decide to be inactive for a couple days while I targeted you, Snake.

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  Avalanche on Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:05 am

Yeah, I was a usurper....But I assumed activly hunting DRTJR would draw too much obvious attention. That and in the beginning of the game I was kinda busy with school and stuff. I thought I had most chance playing a little more passivly, using schoolwork as a excuse and hoped attention would fall on DRTJR, using my power on myself if tension grew to thick.

Sadly, Q called me out, which was the primary ammo used against me. Sad

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5783
Join date : 2009-02-07
Age : 25
Location : Land of Dykes and Drugs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  Smashy B on Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:09 am

King Avalanche wrote:Sadly, Q called me out, which was the primary ammo used against me. Sad
Probably should have killed Q and not JGH27 that night...

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  Relmitos on Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:14 am

Yea......at this point, if Q calls you out, your screwed lol!

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3672
Join date : 2008-10-23
Age : 28
Location : Louisiana, where Gator is good food.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  Smashy B on Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:15 am

Pretty much Quaetam's wall of incriminating text translated to "bend over and take it" to me.

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:30 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum