Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia Game 9: Mafia at the AniCon

Post  Weldar on Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:50 am

King Avalanche wrote:
Sadly, Q called me out, which was the primary ammo used against me. Sad

And the main reason Q attacked you was because you were the first to post that day, some bad luck there Av.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:51 am

Brilliant roles, Suicide. Now I know what to expect in these crazy games Razz
I'm impressed by all the winners, Snake, Q and Hudson played brilliant games. Less impressed by Viero seeing he.... couldn't die and would've won anyway, but still good game..

Snake did an awesome job of mindfucking the town, letting them protect him almost every night the mafia targeted him (which was about 4-5 times). I started to thinking he had some kindof immortal role or something towards the end and started gunning for other people Razz

Never used the Janitor role, because it seemed pretty useless in my point of view. Someone dies and it's not shown what or who he was. If someone dies like that, its rather obvious they were killed by mafian and would be... not mafian. Especially with the sword stories involved.

I'm just proud I survived that long with quite alot of powerplayers active in the end :p

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:18 am

Weldar screwed me early,but I can't blame him :3 I tried my best to survive,but messing with Snake isn't healthy.Too bad you guys didn't listen to me Day 2,the game would have played very differantly.Oh and many thanks to JGH for saving my butt there Smile

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:40 am

smashbro wrote:Real fun for me to have you decide to be inactive for a couple days while I targeted you, Snake.

I lol'd. Whatever gets you through the night, man.

Suicide told me I was bien gcontrolled, and I said "Fuck that Motherfucking shit, I have shit I need to do IRL then."

But regardless, I wasn't really inactive, I just pretended to be. Nothing changed in your game.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:05 am

Perrytheplatypus wrote: Less impressed by Viero seeing he.... couldn't die and would've won anyway

Every time I died I died for that day and night. My name was even crossed out on the OP list when I died. Which means had the town been able to get the mafia or the other way around . Or in this case. Snake. I would have died and lost. All you guys needed to do was send a power my way and I was done for. I could have very much lost had the game ended a lot sooner.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:45 am

SuicideAngel wrote:
What's hilarious is that she got Last Man Standing win condition, meaning she would have had to betray Snake to win ;D better luck next time Raya!

What the hell, that's not fair. When Snake adopted me I gained his alignment and so, since the SK party won, I should have won alongside him. That's like saying if the mafia win dead mafians don't. The only time Last Man Standing should have been an issue would be if the pair of us were both alive during the endgame. But since I'm dead, Snake fulfilled the win conditions for our side.

Also Snake, now I can confess what my little plan was about you.

Since you didn't know I could disobey, originally I planned to hide in your shadow until the endgame as you did the dirty work, then stab you in the back and claim total victory. Then I learnt that you could give your Death Note to someone else when you died...so I had another plan.

Again, I was going to wait (and possibly poke a few people along) until you snuffed it and I gained your powers. Although I would be the SK, I'd also still have the catgirl rule, meaning I could still be picked up. My goal was to be adopted by the mafia; if a townie adopted me I'd kill them. Once found by a mafian, I've just overcome the SK's biggest weakness- getting killed by the mafia. My master would want to keep me alive due to my abilities, so from under the mafia's wing I could happily slaughter my way through the players. Then, in the end game, I'd betray and murder my master. Whee~

Suicide knew I was up to something, which I think is one of the reasons why he was cross I died so early. I told him my plan afterwards and he seemed to be impressed Razz

Also wtf DR, why is it whenever you get a special killing ability it's always me you target? I'm not that dangerous, am I?

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:48 am

Read your post and tell me you aren't that dangerous.

I really argued with Suicide over letting you win with me. But after reading your plan....

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:55 am

Raya wrote:
SuicideAngel wrote:
What's hilarious is that she got Last Man Standing win condition, meaning she would have had to betray Snake to win ;D better luck next time Raya!
Also Snake, now I can confess what my little plan was about you.

as you did the dirty work, then stab you in the back and claim total victory.

This.

You have NO idea how tempted I was to go after Snake. The only thing that stopped me was Relm using a power for shits and giggles. Which would have killed me and made me lose. And since Snake voted for Relm I could have voted for Relm. killed him off with the vote then my hunter would have taken out Snake. So I said fuck it since I win anyway. Did not want to risk it.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:44 pm

Predetermined roles are usually frowned upon, but in my case the game would have been broken had I been given anything else, I helped to make or balance just about half this game's roles. BTW, given the nature of my role I have some explaining to do to the mafia:

Day 4, knowing I'd won, I decided cause chaos and attack literally whoever posted. My arguments against you guys were stronger than against the others because they were what made me suspicious of you in the first place, although in some cases it took me longer to guess what your actual role was (Correct alignment meant nothing without a correct role in terms of my guesses).

I guessed Perry day 1 when he acted defensive and then stopped talking, making me think he was told to calm down by mafia buddies, and looked at the mafia roles and decided there was a decent chance Suicide would have given Perry the easiest of hte bunch-roleblocker.

Avalanche became obvious mafia day 2 based on his inconsistencies regarding Weldar but I didn't guess his true role until the night before I won-I guessed him for every other mafian before actually confirming him as Aizen!

Smash and War became very suspicious to me day 3 when War was pounced, and War had also acted oddly in regards to Weldar Day 2, as well as smashbro lightly helping Weldar argue against himself Day 1. Took me a little to confirm both of them, though.

And Drtjr I didn't catch on until the night before I won, when I realized he'd been the one to bring up gunblades and he'd tried to distract everyone with a zombiescare earlier. At that point my choices were narrowed down enough that I got him the instant I realized he could be mafia. He actually didn't do a bad job of laying low until Day 4. Word of advice, mate: When you see a powerful accusation against your mafia comrade, don't respond with "So who is respawning again" Razz

Knowing Lamarr's power made me rather scared to correctly call any mafians out until I knew I'd won. Even then I'd have preferred to not do so, but I decided I wanted to create a bit of chaos by calling out every single person who posted that day, and really, really wanted Relm to post with his universal defenses, which would have prompted me to vote for myself to confuse everyone just before getting pulled from the game. So really, twas nothing personal.

As for guessing Viero, I noticed he pointedly asked War if he knew who had pounced him, and thought, why would War possibly be informed of that? So I wondered if Viero was the Infected himself and wanted to stealthily get assurance that he was still in the clear. I also thought there was a chance Suicide had given the role purposefully to his RL friend, so I went with it, and it worked.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:38 pm

Raya wrote:
Also wtf DR, why is it whenever you get a special killing ability it's always me you target? I'm not that dangerous, am I?
Well we tried to kill you night one but when you didn't we thought you where the Doctor, The plan was Raya, JHG, Q, Snake, Surge,... so sorry we thought you where going to protect yourself and we went for the unblockable.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:39 pm

so Q, how'd you know i was the Otaku?

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:44 pm

As Suicide said, I got Vash, Otaku, and Admin basically random, though with Minby I got Admin near the end by elimination. L was also semi-random, but something made me think Surge might have a detection role. I really don't remember that one.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:45 pm

DRTJR wrote:The plan was Raya, JHG, Q, Snake, Surge,...
We never had a set order of people to kill. Only suggestions of "who is most likely to fuck our shit up the next day.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:08 pm

DRTJR wrote: Well we tried to kill you night one but when you didn't we thought you where the Doctor, The plan was Raya, JHG, Q, Snake, Surge,... so sorry we thought you where going to protect yourself and we went for the unblockable.

Snake tried to kill me on night one as well, hence why I got adopted.

......goddammit guys. I wouldn't be surprised if my next role was suicidal townie to save you all the trouble >_>

Also here's the vaguely creepy/kinky fluff I got for being adopted, nya~

Scanning the area, SnakeInABox noticed a girl sitting alone in an abandoned corner of the main hallway. She wore nothing but a fur bikini, from which a tail hung from the lower back portion, a collar around her neck, and catears that twitched with every sound. He approached. “Hey you - cat” Hecalled out to her. The Catgirl’s ears perked at the sound of his voice, her head snapping to stare at him. “Yesss?~” she whispered with a purr.
Snake stood breathless a second before quickly looking all around, and pulling out a length of rope. Quickly he tied a knot on the catgirl’s collar “You’re MINE now” he whispered back, yanking her behind him. The catgirl’s eyes flickered mischievously and she smiled “Yes… Master~”

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:45 pm

Hi. I was the Gamer. I did jack shit.

Nice game, though. I'll jump in from the beginning next time.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Quaetam wrote:Predetermined roles are usually frowned upon, but in my case the game would have been broken had I been given anything else, I helped to make or balance just about half this game's roles.
I still disagree. If it's not a role anybody can play, don't include it.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:49 pm

SurgePox wrote:
Quaetam wrote:Predetermined roles are usually frowned upon, but in my case the game would have been broken had I been given anything else, I helped to make or balance just about half this game's roles.
I still disagree. If it's not a role anybody can play, don't include it.

I agree with you, my point is if I had played any other role I'd know too much, since I knew about half the game's roles already. It was given to me for security reasons.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:59 pm

Ohhh, okay, I understand what you mean by that. Wait, Quaetam shouldn't have known half the roles.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:02 pm

Same thing happened with Smash. I asked him what would need tweaking and balancing, knowing he would be God Mod.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:05 pm

And that's my point-the Vendor knows all the roles anyways. If suicide had decided not to include this role, I would have dropped out of the game to prevent breaking it.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SuicideAngel on Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:08 pm

Clarifying points here

@Raya - I never said you joined the SK party - I said you gained his Alignment and Win Condition. Can't Compare 2 people with "Last Man Standing" win condition to the Mafians with "Mafians kill all other players" One includes the Group in the condition, the other doesn't. Alignment doesn't determine who you win with. That's where I was coming from with that. I wanted to add you into the Winpost too curled up by a fire at Snake's feet but I actually forgot I wanted to do that when I posted >.> Sorry D;
I really was impressed with your plan tho =)

Regarding the Infected. I'm honestly shocked that no one targetted Vie intentionally. I figured his Win condition would be hard to get because He'd die to anything, even if he did respawn. He had to be alive during the winning phase - If Snake had tried to control His vote, Vie would have died and lost the game. It wasn't a surefire victory role.

@Perry Yes you did do very well, congrats on Solo Mafian 3 nights! and thank you :3

@Q you did do a lot of Logical thinking to determine most of the roles - I was impressed and frustrated at teh same time >.>

Also because I forgot HERE is the Mafia Forum!

Oh and what happened Night 1 was Xia chose FPS which gave him a nightkill. he Targetted Snake who was protected by Omi's power. Snake targetted Raya, who was teh catgirl, so his kill was nullified and he recruited her. Mafia targetted Raya, who was ordered by Snake to protect herself, which was successful.
3 Kills, 3 Chance saves. I was rofling xD

The second no kill was Perry Roleblocked and tried to Kill Snake, who was protected by Falco. Snake's kill failed because of the roleblock. Less interesting but still pretty funny =)

SuicideAngel
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:17 pm

SuicideAngel wrote:@Raya - I never said you joined the SK party - I said you gained his Alignment and Win Condition. Can't Compare 2 people with "Last Man Standing" win condition to the Mafians with "Mafians kill all other players" One includes the Group in the condition, the other doesn't. Alignment doesn't determine who you win with. That's where I was coming from with that. I wanted to add you into the Winpost too curled up by a fire at Snake's feet but I actually forgot I wanted to do that when I posted >.> Sorry D;
I really was impressed with your plan tho =)

Well, if she gains his alignment, technically she IS aligned WITH him, and would be able to win alongside him.

And yeah, Perry played very impressively. He deserves a lot of credit for playing teh way he did.

When I won Perry let me see the mafia forums and I joined to be able to watch them scheme. I'd considered joining as "SnakeInABox" to scare the shit out of them, but while hilarious that would have been both too much interference and quite a dick move.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:55 pm

On Mafia boards

Perry wrote:It's too bad my thought up strategy of leaving a note saying "Evil pays it's price" after the kill, to deceive the entire thing and stuff isn't allowed.. But I guess it'd been too easy to frame someone through that if it was.

Changing your Kill style to frame others?

That would be overpo-

Owait, I did that. Part of my super secret plan of Mindfuckery and Accidental-looking-game-winnery was the fact that I could manipulate my victims deaths. I hadn't used it through the first half, and it was just a plain heart attack. I used that to my advantage, pretending I could ONLY kill with heart attacks. then, when I wanted to kill a townie, I killed them with a sword. Therefore making it look like a Mafia kill.

I also did extensive research on Kira, so I could successfully make a canon Vig claim. It worked, though I think that was mostly due to the Town being idiots. The town, as always, has been easy to fool. Please don't just point and say they were stupid this time around, because you can go read the past Mafia games. Almost every game I slip under the radar. Sometimes, it saves the Mafia, sometimes, It saves the town. But I just do that. I dunno.

I also threw trust around randomly this game, I figured the best way to survive would be to try and make the Mafia think I was with them to an extent. Since I didn't know who Mafia was, I just randomly switched trust wagons, hoping to hit some Mafians. I knew I could do that, using out of context quotes and past events. Because people, Like I said, are easily fooled.

Another thing would be the Infected. I thought that the Infected was Viero, because he was inactive, and seemed too interested in it. I thought as well that the infected was Mafian. Thats why I didn;t trust War or Smash. Because I thought they were being targetted by their own Mafia members to look innocent. War even tried asking the doc to claim and protect him. Obvious Mafian move. I figured I would continue to "Trust" War, and Viero until I needed to switch. Though farther in the game I realized Infected WASN'T Mafia, and Shit my pants.

Every hole I verbally dug myself in, I got myself out of. the town didn't just suddenly slap their head and say "you know what, I think I suddenly out of nowhere want to trust snake"

Anyone who thinks that is a stupid douche.

You all played well though, especially Perry. I give you props, you might be one of the best first timers I have seen in awhile.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:11 pm

Honestly Relm brought it up, and I would have done research my self but we figured you where either a vig, or and SK.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SuicideAngel on Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:49 pm

That's like saying all the 3rd parties can win with each other cuz they're all "none" alligned Q =/

SuicideAngel
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top