TWBB Mafia Game 10: Why We Don't Divide by Zero-FINALE-The Usurpation of Heaven-COMING TO THEATERS NEAR YOU!

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TWBB Mafia Game 10: Why We Don't Divide by Zero-FINALE-The Usurpation of Heaven-COMING TO THEATERS NEAR YOU!

Post  Quaetam on Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:47 pm

Tonight was to be a glorious night for Avalanchia. The lab was dark, and there were bags under Minister Minby's eyes as he worked, his sleep-deprived hands fumbling with the equipment on the massive Avalanchian Large Hadron Collider. Built in the early twentieth century, the thing was seen by many as a doomsday device. How foolish.

Working with Minby this night was td260, Minister of Robotics. Minby seemed ever-obsessed with their project, and would not divulge its nature. td260 was more inclined to get the experiment done with. The AniCon was supposed to start tonight in Fedaystan, held in honor of the great nation's historic victory over the People's Republic of Antarctica. As usual, the Minister of Robotics would be attending. He knew his governmental duties might be of greater importance, but this night he felt a bit restless.

"td260, raise the frequency a notch," Minby commanded.

"Energy at 7 TeV," td260 stated. Minby stared at the display, his brows furrowed. It was the maximum usually dealt with by these machines. Td260 raised his eyebrows and looked at his compatriot, "Any higher would make the whole thing unstable."

But like all Avalanchians, Minby was used to pushing his limits, and proud of it, "Ramp it up."

td260 shrugged, and, reluctant, pulled a few levers, turning a dial on the dash and jabbing a series of toggles. The accelerator whirred and the room seemed to fill with heat. "Minby, we gotta slow it down. It can't handle this!"

Minby stayed stolid: "Keep it going, we don't have the frequency to generate the necessary impulse. We can't produce a proper reaction without--

The room shook, lightbulbs exploding as the entire space seemed to vibrate at a molecular level. Emergency lights, within sturdier consoles and ceiling fixtures, kicked in, basking the entire space in a warm red glow. The lab continued to shake, and assistants ran about trying to tend to various instruments. In Avalanchia City, buildings toppled, streets were shredded, and the ground rippled as the entire metropolis was wracked by a massive earthquake. The citizenry was in a panic.

Minby looked at td260, concerned.
"What happened?"

The surface of the LHC became dented, and it seemed everything in the room leaned inward.

"The energy of the collision has produced a singularity! I'm getting readings off the charts! We can't contain it! We've got only seconds before it begins to expand exponentially!"

"WHO FUCKING DIVIDED BY ZERO?"

In the blink of an eye, Avalanchia was gone, collapsed in on itself.............

Slowly, the citizens of the Mushroom Kingdom left their houses, the scare of the earthquake over. It seemed they had been quite lucky: Little had been damaged, although some buildings leaned off-kilter, and a noticeable fissure had opened in the red-light district, swallowing Tingle's and some of the other hotspots. The entire populace seemed to sigh with relief.

The Avalanchians picked themselves off the ground, dazed, to find themselves in a new world. The cityscape was largely dark, dominated by a single tall tower in the distance, and inhabited by some of the strangest motherfuckers they'd ever seen. First came curiosity and shock at waking up alive, let alone in a new world. Within instants, however, many began to feel terror, worrying about whether they'd ever see their loved ones again, whether they'd ever walk the soils of their great nation.

But while the masses largely despaired, there were those who saw a land they could at last shape to their own desires. Dark and noble causes renewed, they emerged into the growing stalemate of the Kingdom, a Kingdom ready to explode into violence. With luck, perhaps that violence could be resolved in their favor....

Already the seeds of a new power struggle had been sewn, the natives and Avalanchians alike recognizing the opportunity to change the Kingdom to their image. Who would succeed in this coming fray?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to Mafia Game 10. This is the first TWBB Mafia All-Stars Round, composed of roles taken from prior games, though there may or may not be a surprise or two... Like Game 6, this is far, far from basic. However, understanding the basics is necessary for survival here, and reading the tutorial again (linked here) will help anyone who needs it come up to par.

With that out of the way, here are the rules for Game 10

Like Game 6, this game operates with no PMs.
Roleclaiming is still legal but must be done at one’s own discretion: Requesting roleclaims from others is against the rules. Attempting a massclaim will get you modkilled.
• As with prior games, screenshots are tantamount to cheating, and will get you a modkill.
Inactivity rules are as follows: If other forumers express interest in the mafia game while it is running, they will be added to a list of substitutes. Unlike recent games, however, I'll be dealing with inactivity on a case-by-case basis, and will prod players with a warning if they've been too inactive. This rule is hard to define with a hard-set time limit, so I think I'll have to judge for myself. If the warning isn't responded to within about a dayphase, I'll respond accordingly: If any substitutes are available, they will be able to take the place of the player who was ejected. If not, the player will be modkilled.
• As in Game 6, the dead cannot communicate, even amongst themselves. This is necessary for game balance purposes.
• Days will generally last around 48 hours. The normal phase shift time is 8-9 PM EST (that’s in the morning in Australia and at night in Europe, so it should be relatively convenient for most of you), but I’ll provide a countdown in number of hours remaining whenever I log on, and I’ll indicate if the ending time is different. Extensions may occur if necessary, but will be avoided whenever possible.
• Nights will also last about 48 hours, but will end early if everyone gets their actions in. As with the dayphase, if you don’t make the deadline at night your night action will not be preformed.
THIS GAME ALSO USES THE SNAKEINABOX RULE: Last action to be submitted does not take effect. I have done a decent amount of work to balance this.
• Given the multi-theme nature of this game, while it will generally be avoided, narration will bold role names as opposed to player names, which will stay normal.
• I've done my best to avoid making loopholes and to keep this game balanced, but expect a little retroactive moderating if necessary, so if you think something might be out of line, contact me first just in case. I don’t think this will be a concern, so it probably will not come up, but consider this rule a disclaimer.

Meet the Players:

1. DRTJR
2. ¿Señior Poopy Water?
3. Weldar
4. Relmitos
5. SurgePox Jake Sky
6. SuicideAngel
7. JGH27
8. smashbro
9. Perry
10. Ansem
11. King Avalanche
12. Fedaykin
13. Viero
14. Raya
15. SnakeInABox
16. Spontaneous Combustion
17. Minby_Aran
18. Hudsonboy111 Sahrimnir
19. TheTJ
20. Warchamp7
21. OmicronAustin
22. td260
23. DarkFalco
24. barda_ehmos

Day 1: Paradox Sunday, October 31 2:45 PM EST-Tuesday, November 2 9:00 PM EST
Nobody was lynched

Night 1: Escalation Tuesday, November 2 9:00 PM EST-Thursday, November 4 11:00 PM EST
DRTJR was killed He was Mentok. Alignment: Townie.
A Jockey was killed.
Barda_ehmos was modkilled. He was Spontaneous Combustion

Day 2: Necromancy Thursday, November 4 11:00 PM EST-Sunday, November 7 8:00 PM EST
DRTJR was revived
----
Raya was lynched.

Night 2-Regicide Sunday, November 7 8:00 PM EST-Tuesday, November 9 8:00 PM EST or whenever all actions are in. Monday, November 9 11:00 PM EST
SnakeInABox was banned. He was Raya. Alignment: Townie
DRTJR was killed. He was Mentok. Alignment: Townie
Raya has returned to life.

Day 3-Anarchy Monday, November 9 11:00 PM EST-Thursday, November 11 8:00 PM EST
A Hunter was killed.
----
Weldar was lynched. He was Fox. Alignment: Townie

Night 3-Disillusionment Thursday, November 11 8:00 PM EST-Saturday, November 13 2:00 PM EST
Minby was killed. He was Waluigi. Alignment: Townie
DarkFalco was killed. She was Usopp. Alignment: Townie

Day 4-Resurgence Saturday, November 13 2:00 PM EST-Monday, November 15 9:00 PM EST
Snake was revived.
----
Spontaneous Combustion was lynched.

Night 4-Fine English Heritage
IT'S TEA TIME!!! Very Happy

Day 5-Persistance Tuesday, November 16 10:47 PM EST-Thursday, November 18 8:00 PM EST
Spontaneous Combustion has returned to life.
----
A Smoker was killed.
Spontaneous Combustion was lynched. He was Viero. Alignment: Mafia
td260 was killed. He was Kirby. Alignment: Mafia

Night 5-Official Instructions Thursday, November 18 8:00 PM EST-Saturday, November 20 9:00 PM EST
SuicideAngel was banned. He was The Infected.

Day 6-Asylum Saturday, November 20 10:00 PM EST-Tuesday, November 23 9:00 PM EST
Smashbro was lynched. He was Squirtle. Alignment: Serial Killer.

Night 6-Insurgency Tuesday, November 23 9:00 PM EST-Thursday, November 25 9:00 PM EST
Snake was killed. He was Queen Raya. Alignment: Coalition.

Day 7-Deicide Thursday, November 25 11:00 PM EST-Sunday, November 28 9:00 PM EST
Weldar was revived.
Warchamp7 was banned. He was Matt Mercer. Alignment: Townie.

----
Jake Sky was lynched. He was Marth. Alignment: Townie.
JGH27 was lynched. He was smashbro. Alignment: Coalition.

Night 7-Vindication Sunday, November 28 9:00 PM EST-Tuesday, November 30 9:00 PM EST or whenever you get your actions in.
Relmitos was killed. He was Camilla. Alignment: Serial Killer.
Viero was killed. He was Ness. Alignment: Mafia.
Weldar was killed. He was Fox. Alignment: Townie.
Ansem was killed. He was Minby_Aran, the Manipulative_Bastard.
Raya killed herself. She was Ansem. Alignment: Townie.

Day 8-Euthanasia Tuesday, November 30 9:00 PM EST-Thursday, December 2rd 9:00 PM EST
TheTJ was lynched. He was Yoshi. Alignment: Mafia.

Night 8-Deceptions Thursday, December 2rd 9:00 PM EST-Saturday, December 4th 5:00 PM EST
¿Señor Poopy Water? was killed. He was Camilla. Alignment: Townie.

Day 9-Ultimatum Saturday, December 4th 6:00 PM EST-Monday, December 6th 9:00 PM EST
The Breaking of the World: Sahrimnir Escaped! Shoot, it was so close too!
Fade to Black
The Lathe of Oblivion: Sahrimnir was lynched. He was Mewtwo. Alignment: Mafia
The Usurpation of Heaven: Perry was endgamed. He was Quaetam. Alignment: Townie

Night 9-Singularity {Postgame}
The Tempest of the Void

THE MOVIE:
Part 1: Prologue

Last edited by Qod on Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:12 am; edited 75 times in total

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 10: Why We Don't Divide by Zero-FINALE-The Usurpation of Heaven-COMING TO THEATERS NEAR YOU!

Post  DRTJR on Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:58 pm

Hurm...I thought it be magics oh well the LHC works to.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 10: Why We Don't Divide by Zero-FINALE-The Usurpation of Heaven-COMING TO THEATERS NEAR YOU!

Post  Raya on Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:11 pm

Dammit Minby, you broke the world. This is not going to look good on your end of year report.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:13 pm

How was I suposd to defend against that? Seriously...

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:45 pm

im too handsome to be divided by zero!

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:54 pm

I always knew mathematics was evil and bent on destroying the world....

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:30 pm

Let's get the ball rolling.

Vote: Avalanche.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:38 pm

Sorry guys, I did it for science Razz
Anyway, as always, Finger of suspicion on the first person to vote, Raya. Nothing personal, just natural.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:00 pm

if you go by that logic, no one would dare to start voting first anymore and the game would never start :\
But I guess its just a FoS, so it doesn't matter much XD

random vote generator says;
Vote; DRTJR

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:32 pm

Calling it now.

- Everyone who isn't a mafian or a serial killer is a third party
- There are three cults
- Everyone who gets lynched gets an entire novel as their death post
- Mafia, townies, masons, cultists and third parties all get royally fucked in the ass by an evil chessmaster role nobody sees coming
- Said role will be played by SnakeInABox

Ready, steady, Start Game.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:38 pm

Uh...did spont just claim Mafia, serial killer or third party?

Good detective work guys Very Happy

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:39 pm

You called that pretty well.

Hopefully, I will rape some ass this game, Like I did in the past. But I am changing my play style up a bit.

Also, I like how there is now a Mafia rule named after me.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:02 pm

you're just that awesome.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:05 pm

I can never think of what would be an appropriate way for me to make my first post with each game. So here you go.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ¿Señior Poopy Water? on Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:15 pm

Wat? You guys vote to lynch before the first night phase?

¿Señior Poopy Water?
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:19 pm

Yeah, the reason (at least the way I see it) is to allow those a chance to play and post in the thread should they be the first target on night 1. You can also vote to lynch no one, which has been the norm for the day 1 phases.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:25 pm

vote: no one

Very Happy It begins.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:31 pm

I vote Mentok Razz

Seiously tho, I prefer voting for someone first round and so I'll vote....

Weldar, nothing personal. Just gauging reactions

Vote: Weldar

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:35 pm

After putting very careful thought into this and planning multiple times in my head throughout the past 3 months I can no doubt say that Minby is the cause of all things wrong in this world along with the world of Pandora where the hero Raya killed the robot assassin claptrap who planned to take over TD's mind and bring the city of TWBB to the ground with the help of the dreaded King Avalanche and the Demonic Ansem that had plans to turn Dream Land into a yarn version where the master of the dream land Matter Matthew Mercer wanted to bring the world of Brawl into Subspace with the help of Surge and Smash with their Magisquirtle army that came from DarkFalcos nest which all points to the very cause of this mess. Q! That bastard!

And that is how I saved the world from the flying monkey named Q of the moon. ^_^

VOTE:No one

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ¿Señior Poopy Water? on Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:54 pm

I just don't see how you could figure out who to kick out of the game without anything to go off of

Vote: NoOne

¿Señior Poopy Water?
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:16 pm

There is never any infomation to gleam in day one so
Vote:Fobby

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:28 pm

Has anyone ever actually been lynched on the first day phase? Anyways, yea Senior, people normally just throw a stray vote here and there to see the reactions because if nothing actually gets discussed all that happens is a townie dies, and we learn nothing.

Also

Spoiler:

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SuicideAngel on Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:38 pm

*divides by Zero*

*gets an error message*

._.

Also Vote: Q the Sneaky bastard! lol

SuicideAngel
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Omicron Austin on Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:56 pm

¿Señior Poopy Water? wrote:Wat? You guys vote to lynch before the first night phase?

If you look at the last game, I argue for lynching day one mathematically.

But I'm going to wait as late as I can before I make my vote, in case some suspicion does pop up.

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:25 pm

Vote: Spont

I don't know if he's mafian or what, but seriously? Are we still having this discussion? A no vote on day one is just giving a kill to the mafians, and our odds of hitting one then instead of now goes up by, what? 4 percent? The odds say that voting now is nearly as good as voting tomorrow and Ansem's Mafia/SK/3rd party post seems like a good place to start (Although the chances are good he's just third party.)

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top