TWBB Mafia Game 10: Why We Don't Divide by Zero-FINALE-The Usurpation of Heaven-COMING TO THEATERS NEAR YOU!

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 10: Why We Don't Divide by Zero-FINALE-The Usurpation of Heaven-COMING TO THEATERS NEAR YOU!

Post  Smashy B on Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:32 pm

td260 wrote:1: Snake was saved from a jockey... (Someone tell me, since I never played L4D2, or L4D, what does it do?)
SnakeInABox wrote:I change my mind. Perhaps this may spice things up a bit.

Vote:Raya.

Come everyone, join me!
The Jockey jumps on people, rapes their face, and tries to control the player and steer them away from the group. Judging by the vote on Raya, I'd wager that the Jockey vote steals.

td260 wrote:Someone got a new pet.
Reminds me of Ansem from that one game... where he was a yoshi? IDK what game...
Game 4.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 10: Why We Don't Divide by Zero-FINALE-The Usurpation of Heaven-COMING TO THEATERS NEAR YOU!

Post  DRTJR on Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:00 pm

the Other new pet could refer to the cat girl role of the last game...Kinky?

I'd say snake got hit with a doctor and I got hit brought because I'M MENTOK THE MINDTAKER! I've got nothin'

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:06 pm

DRTJR wrote:the Other new pet could refer to the cat girl role of the last game...Kinky?

I'd say snake got hit with a doctor and I got hit brought because I'M MENTOK THE MINDTAKER! I've got nothin'

... Snake lived because of the jocky.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:44 am

I'm pretty sure Snake was saved by the menacing figure mentioned in the night plot acting on him.

OH and here's a quote folks

SuicideAngel wrote:
However you are incredibly easy to kill – if you are targeted by anything (including lynches and nightkills) you will die..........................The one everyone's been wondering about, the Infected! yes, Vie has Unlimited lives, but I expected SOMEONE to target him with SOMETHING! He was REALLY lucky and got away without getting killed except by actual killing powers (lynch, nightkill, ect.)

Seems pretty clear to me that he's saying any night action at all can kill him. Makes sense flavourwise too, if you're pounced by a hunter all alone you will die but if there's someone else with you you'll easily survive. Even if your friend has no ammo left in any of his weapons you can knock the hunter off a single punch. Also I'm pretty sure the infected respawned at the end of the next night after dying. The whole point of that role last game was that he had to be alive (ie not in the process of respawning) on the day the game ended to win. If he respawned instantly like this it would be impossible for him to lose.

Now I don't know about anyone else's roles but I know that my role works exactly the way it did in the game it came from with pretty much no change. Obviously the infected role has been changed a little since we've seen a Jockey this time but if it's also been changed so it respawns instantly and can't be killed by night actions any more that would mean it's hardly the same role at all. It would have new powers, different mechanics and need a new win condition, I do sort of doubt Q altered the roles that much.

I do want to save you Raya, I only brought up the point about not lynching you as a defense against accusations of you being a jester there was no reason to lynch anyone who'd been pounced now that we know the mechanics and I really did think it would have been bad jester play. I was a little suspicious about you being pounced since I was fairly sure the infected should be dead today but I was still willing to act on you to save you tonight anyway since I figured there was no harm in trying, my action isn't too useful elsewhere and we'd still be free to not waste a day of lynching. But I will admit I'm starting to get a little unsure about you now.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:17 am

I was Jockeyed, yes. And the menacing figure, I think, was out to kill me.

He had action-ed either me or the jockey in question. If he was after me, the SI stopped him. Thanks for that. If he went after the SI, well, he knows who the SI is now, and the SI can't live much longer.

Also, It is a great possibility for Raya to be actually hunted. I don't think she is a Jester. Too.... Obvious.

Vote:Raya

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:48 am

I can explain the yoshi role for a bit. you were basically a 3rd party, untill someone targeted you with a nightaction. Instead of killing/scanning/whatever, the yoshi became your Pet. the yoshi can *eat* someone, to get an egg. The egg contains the power that person has, for 1 use. So if you eat the doctor, you get 1 egg that protects someone for a night. you can store as many eggs as you like, even from the same kind, so you can have 3 saving eggs, 1 investigation egg and a killing egg, all at the same time. But you cant eat someone and use an egg at the same time.

So if someone looked mighty tasty, it could very well be the Yoshi role.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:19 am

Ansem wrote:I can explain the yoshi role for a bit. you were basically a 3rd party, untill someone targeted you with a nightaction.
In game 4 the Yoshi was non-aligned until someone PM'd him, in which case said player (you, at the time) was not allowed to PM anyone until found by another player and then only allowed to PM that player.

But there are not PMs this game, so the night action thing would probably be the case this time.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Omicron Austin on Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:36 am

td260 wrote:Someone reached out for the sickened.
Doctor? Or, Qod forbid, this might mean the return of the Zombie Cult with the person who can cure the zombies... I hope to Qod not.

Maybe DRTJR's revival?

Anyway, I don't really care if Raya is a jester, because a win for a jester really doesn't feel like a loss for everybody else. I see no overwhelming reason to not vote for her as she requests, especially if she claims to know a mafian's identity.

VOTE: Raya

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:45 am

Yeah I'm starting to think like that as well, worst case I can think of is she is a fool in which case oh well I guess, don't really want it to happen but I guess it isn't too bad. And hey it might actually save her, I still think something's off and that an action should be able to save her but whatever I'll just shut up about this for now.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:47 am

Perrytheplatypus wrote:And there you have it. Tedious work .__. please summarize what you want to say more if you want people to decipher it. Its too much trouble XD...

aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA RR aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa Sad

HAR aaaa aaaaAa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA R aaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA

Fedaykin wrote:This is difficult.If Raya is saved by lynch,she immediatly becomes the target of the mafia this night,so she is going to need doctor protection.If she isn't protected or pounced again,the town loses one lynch..

aaaaAaaaa aaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAa aaaaAaaaaAaa A aaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaa H
aaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA R aaaaAaaaaAaaa A aaaaAaaaaAaa

aaaaAaaaaAaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaa h aaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaa
aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaa, H aaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAa aaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaA A aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaa

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:04 am

Raya wrote:
Perrytheplatypus wrote:And there you have it. Tedious work .__. please summarize what you want to say more if you want people to decipher it. Its too much trouble XD...

aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA RR aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa Sad

HAR aaaa aaaaAa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA R aaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA

Sorry Sad

Hard or MESOO(?)

Raya wrote:

Fedaykin wrote:This is difficult.If Raya is saved by lynch,she immediatly becomes the target of the mafia this night,so she is going to need doctor protection.If she isn't protected or pounced again,the town loses one lynch..

aaaaAaaaa aaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAa aaaaAaaaaAaa A aaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaa H
aaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA R aaaaAaaaaAaaa A aaaaAaaaaAaa

aaaaAaaaaAaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaa h aaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaa
aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaa, H aaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAa aaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaA A aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaa

I explain when normal

Lynch me now, help me and town.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:15 am

ugh, what the heck. since it doesn't even bother anyone to vote for her even IF she's the jester, I guess I'll give.

I know the first list Spont gave was more as a joke, but it alligns with his immediate calling Raya out for Jester, and it just seems a way more aggressive playstyle than which he had last game (the only game I can compare to), so I'm still watching him.
UnVote: Spontaneous Combustion
FoS: Spontaneous Combustion

Vote: Raya

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:29 am

smashbro wrote:
Ansem wrote:I can explain the yoshi role for a bit. you were basically a 3rd party, untill someone targeted you with a nightaction.
In game 4 the Yoshi was non-aligned until someone PM'd him, in which case said player (you, at the time) was not allowed to PM anyone until found by another player and then only allowed to PM that player.

But there are not PMs this game, so the night action thing would probably be the case this time.

Oh yeah, PM, forgot that, sorry. But then yes, in this game it would probably be a nightaction.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:54 am

Raya,I give you the benefit of the doubt as well.I hope you live to explain next dayphase.

Vote:Raya

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:20 am

aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa HA aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaa G aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaa.

aaaaAaaaa aaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAa aaaaAaaaaAaa A aaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA RR aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaa

aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaA: RA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa A

(RA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa A? Razz)

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:35 am

Raya wrote:Thanks guys
I explain tomorrow

(Raya? Razz)
There you go.

This is really helping my alphabetical skills D: XD

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:59 am

Seriously Raya are you trying to sound as shifty as possible here? I'll explain tomorrow. Something has to be up here but whatever fuck it.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:54 am

Weldar wrote:Seriously Raya are you trying to sound as shifty as possible here? I'll explain tomorrow. Something has to be up here but whatever fuck it.

Hey, I entirely agree with you. I'm thinking she gets some sort of power if voted. I mean, what can she honestly explain after only 1 night phase? I still think Spont is a threat tho. Him calling Raya out is jus as suspiscious as Raya herself.

That's just my opinion tho

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:48 am

where did spont call raya out?

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:52 am

Perrytheplatypus wrote:ugh, what the heck. since it doesn't even bother anyone to vote for her even IF she's the jester, I guess I'll give.

I know the first list Spont gave was more as a joke, but it alligns with his immediate calling Raya out for Jester, and it just seems a way more aggressive playstyle than which he had last game (the only game I can compare to), so I'm still watching him.
UnVote: Spontaneous Combustion
FoS: Spontaneous Combustion

Going by what Perry said

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:28 am

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:Hey, the zombie thing is a night action, right?

...and the zombie target of last night was Snake.

Nice try, Raya. She's the Jester.
there you go, Ansem

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:46 am

There is no doubt Raya is suspicious. After we lynch her today, I have a feeling we wont be done with her in the future.

FoS: Raya

Remember, Warchamp was hunted, and ended up as a Mafian. It can happen.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:51 am

INB4 the lemmings bust out the fail logic claiming that since I was a mafian and got hunted last game, it clearly makes me a mafian this game for not being hunted.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:08 pm

I never accused you of being a Mafian this game, at any point of time.

I was sayingt hat despite being hunted, Raya could still be a Mafian, because in the past, we have had a hunted Mafian.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:35 pm

I know you didn't accuse me Snake, I was just making a point.

Still a tad sour about the last two games is all Razz

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top