TWBB Mafia Game 10: Why We Don't Divide by Zero-FINALE-The Usurpation of Heaven-COMING TO THEATERS NEAR YOU!

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 10: Why We Don't Divide by Zero-FINALE-The Usurpation of Heaven-COMING TO THEATERS NEAR YOU!

Post  Raya on Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:59 pm

Weldar wrote:Seriously Raya are you trying to sound as shifty as possible here? I'll explain tomorrow. Something has to be up here but whatever fuck it.

aaaaAaaaa
aaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaa aaaa
aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa
aaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa
aaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAa aaaaAaaaaAaa A aaaaAaaaaAaaaa A aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaa
aaaaAaaaaAaa aaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAa aaaaA
aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa H aaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaa...

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 10: Why We Don't Divide by Zero-FINALE-The Usurpation of Heaven-COMING TO THEATERS NEAR YOU!

Post  Weldar on Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:50 pm

Raya wrote:
Weldar wrote:Seriously Raya are you trying to sound as shifty as possible here? I'll explain tomorrow. Something has to be up here but whatever fuck it.

aaaaAaaaa
aaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaa aaaa
aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa
aaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa
aaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAa aaaaAaaaaAaa A aaaaAaaaaAaaaa A aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaa
aaaaAaaaaAaa aaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAa aaaaA
aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa H aaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaa...

I could PORSMX Explain as on I like
Shit....

Yeah I have no idea, I think this one got a bit lost in translation.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:04 pm

[quote="Weldar"]
Raya wrote:
I could post my explanation like this

is what it comes down to. But oh, god, please, no.
That'd be a bitch for her to write and for me or anyone else to decipher.

It's just willing to take the doubt right now really. Alot already have, so I did aswell but its your call.

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:04 pm

Man how did I fuck up that translation so bad

I'd say say it like this Raya, if you can keep it fairly simple. If you're innocent and have useful information you should try and share it as soon as possible.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:55 pm

Current Vote Tally:

Raya (11): King Avalanche, Ansem, DRTJR, ¿Señor Poopy Water?, SurgePox, td260, smashbro, OmicronAustin, Perry, Fedaykin, SnakeInABox
Spont (1): JGH27
DarkFalco (1): Weldar
Yet to vote: Relmitos, Viero, Raya, Spontaneous Combustion, Minby_Aran, SuicideAngel, hudsonboy111, Warchamp7, DarkFalco, TheTJ

Also DERP this is the second time now that I've accidentally "thanks"-ed someone. Enjoy 3 free notoriety Ansem Very Happy

Oh, and dayphase ends in 24 hours.

Last edited by Quaetam on Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:45 pm; edited 4 times in total

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:34 pm

I'm actually gonna drop my vote on Suicide. Not because I think he's suspicious or anything, but he hasn't posted this phase yet. If Raya is indeed a jester and isn't being pounced, it's quite possible that if an SI did respawn, it could've been a smoker, and it might've got him. This vote will change if he posts something, mind you, but for now I'm just gonna do that. Besides, with the 11 votes on Raya, no way this vote is gonna get him hung.

Vote: Suicide

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:15 pm

well it seems raya might be saved by the vote now, however i'm afraid the mafia might go after her now, unless she's just screwing with us and is actually mafia. i might have to cross my fingers about a little protective doctor power and hope i can get some.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:30 am

Weldar wrote:Man how did I fuck up that translation so bad

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:33 am

A random thought just hit me. One of the two pet actions was probably the catgirl. Now if I remember correctly the cat girl was like me (Usopp) last game, we could do practically anything, which included raising the dead. DRTJR's revival might not have been thnaks to a new role at all but rather the catgirl's master commanding her to perform a day action. In a similar vein of thought it could even be possible the catgril could use an action like hunter pouncing someone which would explain Raya nicely, though I wouldn't be too sure about that since there was limits on what she could do and it's an unusual mechanic to be copying.

Oh hey ninjad by Snake. Yes Snake?

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:49 am

death is irrevocable Suspect

Raya,I give you the benefit of the doubt. If Raya is saved by lynch,she immediatly becomes the target of the mafia this night.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:18 am

If Raya dies tonight, i know a maffian, maybe 2.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:56 am

I dunno, I'm still suspicious of Raya being the Jester, but at this point, I don't think a vote on someone else is going to do anything, and if this does save her, great job! I'm still suspicious of Spont though, but we'll deal with him another time.
Vote:Raya

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  HUDSONBOY111 on Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:08 pm

Vote: Raya for reasons already stated 10 billion times.

HUDSONBOY111
Police Chief Link's Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:35 pm

I have yet to see very good proof of Raya really being a zombie target. I already said a few pages ago that there's no logic for this since Snake was the target, but Raya has promptly ignored this. Are you people this blind?

You know what? I don't think she's the Jester, either. She might have one of those roles that needs to get lynched before a specific date. And since she already has so many people in support of her, I think she might be the mafia version of this role. It was either Ansem or Viero in one of the earlier TWBB forum games, I'm not sure.

Fingers of suspicion at a lot of people in this bandwagon. Special mention goes to Minby, who has posted twice this day phase: Once to support my theory about Raya and once to do a complete turn-around against me.

Vote: Minby

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:59 pm

I didnt have the role, the role was me, it was 'the Ansem role'.

but i dont remember a Mafia version of that...do you? So how do you...ooooh...right.
Sure Spont, how's your medicine coming along?

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:43 pm

Actually Ansem Spont is right. Suicide had the Ansem role and SurgePox (who was a mafain) had a similar Viero role. I'd initally though these guys had to be lynched day 1 to get their power and thus didn't think that would be the case with Raya since this is day 2 but looking back it turns out I was wrong. Suicide had to be the first person killed by the town or the mafia and Surge just had to be the first mafain killed by the town. Being lynched today would fulfill either of those conditions. So yeah actually this would make a lot of sense. The Infected shouldn't be alive today and if Raya was pounced a night action would be all it takes to save her, there's clearly more to this situation than meets the eye and Raya having the Ansem or Viero role from her own game does explain things quite well. I suppose we just have to hope she's Ansem and not Viero. On the one hand if she was innocet you'd think she could just explain things and ask us to lynch her but on the other hand she'd probably have a restriction that stops her from doing that anyway.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:04 pm

So you mean,Raya is extra sneaky again...? Spont's statements do make sense.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:50 pm

Current Tally:

Raya (13): King Avalanche, Ansem, DRTJR, ¿Señor Poopy Water?, SurgePox, td260, smashbro, OmicronAustin, Perry, Fedaykin, SnakeInABox, Minby_Aran, hudsonboy111
Spont (1): JGH27
DarkFalco (1): Weldar
Minby_Aran (1): Spontaneous Combustion
SuicideAngel (1): Relmitos
Yet to vote: Viero, Raya, SuicideAngel, Warchamp7, DarkFalco, TheTJ

Dayphase ends in 1 hour, 11 minutes.

Last edited by Quaetam on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:55 pm

Yeah I'd say Raya's a sneaky townie who needs to trick us into lynching her today to get some sweet powers and she didn't do anything on day one since we were clearly going to vote no lynch so she could hope she got nightkilled on the first night to get her powers and if she didn't she could still be killed today. Or she's a mafain trying to trick us into killing her so she gets some sweet powers, in which case she could still get them ever if we lynched her later as long as we didn't hit a scumbuddy of hers first.

She could very well be either but her desperation earlier makes me think she may indeed be a townie, since if she is the Ansem she'll be a vanilla if we don't lynch her today. Well I hope she's Ansem and not Viero or a Fool since I sort of doubt we could turn this bandwagon around in time if we wanted to.

Another thought, I suspect Suicide could be the infected. A Jockey was killed last night so he should be respawning today and thus shouldn't be able to post. Suicide's been called on a couple of times and I've seen him online but he still hasn't posted.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:59 pm

I suppose I should post here regardless if the ENTIRE day phase has been about if Raya is just fucking with us or is pounced. I do not see much reason for us not to vote for her as if she is pounced she will live if she is the jester it really over all does not matter or if she gets a power I assume we can just vote her off again. So no matter how I look at it there is nothing wrong with voting for her.

VOTE:Raya

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:01 pm

Also that is not 100% true Weldar. If the SI is killed like with Snake and dies that night phase. He will still be here. The SI ALWAYS spawn at the start of the day.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:16 pm

Really, I thought you had to sit out the entire next day phase if that happened, guess I just misunderstood it when reading your role pm. You had an easier win condition to fulfill than I realized. Hmm I would have expected a message about the respawning like last game but *shrug* I guess not. Well so much for that theory, still a little curious that Suicide hasn't posted today though.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:20 pm

If he is the SI at the end of the game we just have to use a simple power on him at the end of the game and he will be dead. That is why I did not use my hunter ability because it was so close to end game. We could even vote him off any day we want to see if he is the SI.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:24 pm

Hrmmm.... Well, I do think it's a little overpowered to have a Jockey attack at night and a hunter or smoker or whatever attack during the day. Raya's a very good player and I wouldn't put it past her to come up with this if she had a death-activated power. But with 11 votes on her already it's already a pretty sure thing, so. Vote: Raya

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:29 pm

No. All the SI powers are day powers. They can not be used at night. I fucked that up and missed the cut off point the first day when I had that role.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top