TWBB Mafia Game 10: Why We Don't Divide by Zero-FINALE-The Usurpation of Heaven-COMING TO THEATERS NEAR YOU!

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 10: Why We Don't Divide by Zero-FINALE-The Usurpation of Heaven-COMING TO THEATERS NEAR YOU!

Post  Warchamp7 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:31 pm

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:Calling it now.

- Everyone who isn't a mafian or a serial killer is a third party
- There are three cults
- Everyone who gets lynched gets an entire novel as their death post
- Mafia, townies, masons, cultists and third parties all get royally fucked in the ass by an evil chessmaster role nobody sees coming
- Said role will be played by SnakeInABox

Ready, steady, Start Game.

Close but off just a little.

There is one person with the SnakeInABox role and everyone else has a special townie role called lemming

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 10: Why We Don't Divide by Zero-FINALE-The Usurpation of Heaven-COMING TO THEATERS NEAR YOU!

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:11 am

I lol'd. Everyone vote for Warchamp!!!!

Just kidding, don't.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Omicron Austin on Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:20 am

VOTE: Warchamp for President

No, this isn't a real vote. UNVOTE: Warchamp

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:00 am

TheTJ wrote:Vote: Spont

I don't know if he's mafian or what, but seriously? Are we still having this discussion? A no vote on day one is just giving a kill to the mafians, and our odds of hitting one then instead of now goes up by, what? 4 percent? The odds say that voting now is nearly as good as voting tomorrow and Ansem's Mafia/SK/3rd party post seems like a good place to start (Although the chances are good he's just third party.)

While Spont was just kidding around there I have in fact seen a similar slip like the one he just made there happen for real in the past, hmmmm.

I'm going to Vote: TheTJ first though, gotta get that grudge out of my system. You and your meddling portal guns stopped me from being saved by a doctor last game (I think?) Mad

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:18 am

vote: No one.

it begins.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:47 am

I agree we can't all just vote nobody on the first day because we'll never get any clues that way. However, we'll get the same result if everyone just tosses their votes around randomly. We might sacrifice an innocent today, maybe, but even that will give us new clues to go by.
Vote: TheTJ

"Because he did it first!"

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:28 am

People, Math has killed our country, dont let it kill innocents today!
In all seriousness, Voting to kill someone on day 1 is Ok, but in the end, noone is really gonna do it, and a Lynch on day one will only ruin the game for an innocent at day one, wich sucks, believe me.

So imma vote: NoOne

Unless Snake votes for someone, ofcourse.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:07 am

Dayphase or nightphase start, someone is gonna die first and it always sucks because you didn't get to play much.

We lynch someone now or someone ends up dead the next morning. The first victim will never have had much playtime, so that arguement doesn't really count.
maybe one nightphase they get to play, big whoop.
Yes it sucks for the guy getting lynched, but if we lynch the game atleast properly starts with arguements for defending oneself.

Only waiting for the mafia to make a move and over analyse it, just makes us sitting ducks. I chose to fight, dammit D:
So to force action-reaction, I'm voting TJ aswell
Vote: TJ

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:40 am

Weldar wrote:
I'm going to Vote: TheTJ first though, gotta get that grudge out of my system. You and your meddling portal guns stopped me from being saved by a doctor last game (I think?) Mad

Actually, I never switched you at all last game. And while I get Spont voting against me, Perry's vote doesn't make a whole lot of sense besides bandwagoning. FoS: Perr Although not very strongly.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:31 am

Omicron Austin wrote:VOTE: Warchamp for President

No, this isn't a real vote. UNVOTE: Warchamp
Votes (and unvotes) have to be in bold to count. Secondly, don't tinytext your votes. We don't put them in bold for no reason, it's so people scanning the page don't miss them.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Omicron Austin on Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:27 pm

SurgePox wrote: Votes (and unvotes) have to be in bold to count. Secondly, don't tinytext your votes. We don't put them in bold for no reason, it's so people scanning the page don't miss them.

Yeah, I was planning on doing it properly by dayphase end, but I wanted to maintain the humorous value of my post as much as I could.

Well, at least I thought it was kind of funny.

UNVOTE: Warchamp

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:59 pm

Perry, if you're changing votes to TJ, you should unvote first just to make it clear.

Current Vote Tally:

Nobody (7)-Surgepox, Viero, ¿Señior Poopy Water?, DRTJR, SuicideAngel, Avalanche, Ansem
Avalanche (1)-Raya
DRTJR (1)-Perry
Weldar (1)-JGH27
Spont (1)-TheTJ
TheTJ (2)-Weldar, Spontaneous Combustion

Day 1 will end in approximately 24 hours.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Omicron Austin on Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:23 pm

Looks like a lynch on day one is unlikely again, but to help it out, I'll go ahead and vote for TJ to see if we can get a bandwagon of some sort. Nothing personal.

VOTE: TheTJ

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:48 pm

Vote: Omicron Austin

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:54 pm

Omi, you seem a little eager to start a bandwagon day 1. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's all well and good as long as you have a good reason.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:08 pm

Vote: SurgePox :3

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:16 pm

I change my mind. Perhaps this may spice things up a bit.

Vote:Raya.

Come everyone, join me!

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ¿Señior Poopy Water? on Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:58 pm

Hmm, you guys make some sense with that lynch on day phase thing. Also in my experience with irl Mafia. First to accuse is often mafia.

unvote: no one

vote: raya

¿Señior Poopy Water?
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:09 pm

TheTJ wrote:
Weldar wrote:

Actually, I never switched you at all last game. And while I get Spont voting against me, Perry's vote doesn't make a whole lot of sense besides bandwagoning. FoS: Perr Although not very strongly.

Ah my apologies sir I must have been misinformed.

Unvote: TJ

Hmmm now some of this bandwagonyness for the sake of it is a little unusual, as usual (wait what?) but I think I'm going to Vote: Spont. He must be a mafian/3rd party, he implied it himself!

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:12 am

This little bandwagon on Raya is pretty suspicious

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:31 am

I was under the impression that it took a little bit more then two votes for it to be considered a bandwagon. I will Vote: No one

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:24 am

i also will vote: no one and i'ma gonna use all my investigative powers to try to figure out whats up with omi.....he seems rather suspicious with that bandwagon.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:06 am

the only true bandwagon here is that "No one"-vote D: All who do it must die!....

And TheTJ, my vote for you was only because of the reasoning I had earlier in that post. I believe we should lynch someone and therefore voted on the one with the most votes at that time.
Perhaps I'll just wait and vote at the last moment, however :\ switching votes around to much to keep up with who has the most votes would be tedious.

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:33 am

Vote:Quaetam

You never know,if you have to lynch the host or not.I don't really believe it,but it doesn't do harm and could save our butts in the end.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Omicron Austin on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:33 pm

Perrytheplatypus wrote:I believe we should lynch someone and therefore voted on the one with the most votes at that time.

Exactly.

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top