TWBB Mafia Game 10: Why We Don't Divide by Zero-FINALE-The Usurpation of Heaven-COMING TO THEATERS NEAR YOU!

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 10: Why We Don't Divide by Zero-FINALE-The Usurpation of Heaven-COMING TO THEATERS NEAR YOU!

Post  HUDSONBOY111 on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:02 pm

Fedaykin wrote:Vote:Quaetam

You never know,if you have to lynch the host or not.I don't really believe it,but it doesn't do harm and could save our butts in the end.

It could mean we all win, or just that an innocent doesn't get lynched, so why not Vote: Quaetam?

HUDSONBOY111
Police Chief Link's Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 10: Why We Don't Divide by Zero-FINALE-The Usurpation of Heaven-COMING TO THEATERS NEAR YOU!

Post  Quaetam on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:24 pm

The Kingdom was in an uproar. The stalemate had begun to break down following the new arrival of the Avalanchians. The tension was growing, the air rife with electric, subdued violence, and with adrenaline. However, no blood had yet been spilled. All were afraid of being the first to spill blood. All were afraid that, with the slightest push, the Kingdom could spiral into violence, violence beyond their control. There were goals to be accomplished, dark deeds to be fulfilled, and machinations that must be kept under tight control.

Thus the Kingdom waited. A lynch would be a hasty decision, the assorted gathering agreed. Perhaps they could forestall the bloodshed and prevent the emergence of chaos in their world.

There is no lynch today

Night 2 begins now. Night 2 will end on Thursday, November 4th, at 9:00 PM EST or whenever you all get your actions in. Remember that the SnakeInABox rule is in effect: Last action to be submitted does not get preformed.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:59 pm

It was late and pouring rain, but it seemed nobody could sleep that night. There was a certain electricity in the air as the gathered dispersed, as they abandoned the lynch site to bide their time, unwilling to be the first to perpetuate bloodshed. The Avalanchians found themselves on the streets, a sudden, unwelcome circumstantial change following the years of luxury and affluence they'd experienced under the rule of their great king, under their great nation.

A king now dead, a nation now destroyed.

SnakeInABox grimaced as he realized the truth behind those words. Holding his parasol against the pouring rain, the former royal mourned against the loss of his nation, of his king. He made his way home through the downpour despondent, but steadfast. There wasn't any use in despair, after all. This new land welcomed them. The plight here was breeding ground for not only war, but for a new beginning. He could rebuild this nation, in his own light....

Snake's wanderings were interrupted, as something rattled behind him. He turned, perturbed. There was a rushing sound, and a figure flew forward. The monster snared itself onto Snake's back, and the former royal was sent screaming in terror down the alleyways, headed towards some unknown destination. The jockey clawed at Snake's eyes, and it was all he could do to keep the zombie's rotted hands out of his sockets.

As he turned a corner in his blind flight, a menacing figure passed before his vision. There was a raw, feral roar as the beast was pulled from his back. Snake kept running, and didn't look back.

A Jockey was killed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Snake was not the only one up late that night. DRTJR sat in the makeshift hovel that served as his base of operations these days, brooding over an obscure mechanical device...

Sooooon...

With this, he wouldn't need the help of the others. He wouldn't have to wade through all the political red tape he was used to. DRTJR picked up his mindtaking machine and left the hovel, feeling almost like a general again as he waded into the stormy night. For a second he almost dropped the machine he'd spent the past few days working on, the one remaining Avalanchian possession he still held, and his trump card in this war. Hopefully it could all end soon...

Ironically, this end came before he realized it, as a dark something flew forward towards him, and he blacked out.

DRTJR was killed. He was Mentok. Alignment: Townie

Tom looked down upon barda with a sigh. Seemed there would be no substituting for him. Ah well. He waved his hand, and a burst of light rained down from the heavens, a solid beam of radiance struck the Kingdom. In an instant, the frenchie had vanished.

Barda_ehmos was modkilled. He was Spontaneous Combustion

The day dawned onto a city glistening with morning dew and leftover precipitation, damp with a haze of moisture, and soaked with the taint of blood...

Someone reached out for the sickened.

Someone got a new pet.

Someone
else got a new pet.

Someone looked mighty tasty.

Someone maintained his guard.

Someone lived up to their boasts.

Will the call be answered?

Sorry for the delays. Day 2 begins now, and due to my delays posting this and a lot of weekend activity on my part will end Sunday at 8 PM EST

Last edited by Quaetam on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:56 am; edited 2 times in total

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:59 pm

DRTJR's deceased figure was borne onto the altar, where it lay, limbs twisted at an awkward angle, head still bashed inward. The great one looked upon him in sadness and could see that this was not to be. There was still time to stop the violence. There was still a chance to end this war before it began.

And he was a believer in second chances.

Light flew from the man's hands, and illuminated the corpse before him. DRTJR's body convulsed and then straightened, suffused with a glowing aura. His wounds healed, and his eyes opened once more.

DRTJR has been revived.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:05 am

Welcome back.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:08 am

Damnit, for a second, I thought DRTJR was dead.

At least he is a townie.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Omicron Austin on Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:08 am

Hax!

Well, this is interesting.

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:17 am

Well....can't really say I was expecting that. That may as well have been a public cop scan though, I guess.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:25 am

Hmm looks like we got someone can revive the dead, that's certainly something new, pretty awesome though I can't imagine it has a huge amount of uses (as in times it can be used not usefulness).

Now looking at some actions, less of these than I expected actually. The infected seem to be back and they've upgraded to Left 4 Dead 2 now, looks like they can still be stopped in the same way as last time and someone else just acted on Snake last time. A couple of people got pets, a Catgirl and a Yoshi perhaps? Sounds like we've got at least one protective role there with the standing guard and the reaching out to the sick could maybe, maybe be interpreted as a doctor. Someone living up to their boasts, I think I might just know what that one is . Someone looking tasty is unusual, Yoshi again, Kirby maybe? And that will the call be answered thing, no idea what that could be.

Now looking at the roles of the deceased. Barda was Spont, only Spont I can remember off the top of my head is the one from Q's game who was a 1 shot vig/bomb. And as for the (now living once more) DRTJR I'm gonna guess action stealer/redirector since I'm fairly sure all the Mentok roles were something along those lines what with the whole Mindtaker thing.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:57 am

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa aaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa H aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa AGA aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

H aaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:01 am

Well.....can't really say I was expecting that Suspect looks like someone can revive the dead. At least he is a townie.....

Perhaps this may spice things up a bit.

Vote:Raya.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:08 am

Hey, the zombie thing is a night action, right?

...and the zombie target of last night was Snake.

Nice try, Raya. She's the Jester.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:21 am

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:Nice try, Raya. She's the Jester.

My thoughts exactly. Great minds think alike.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:25 am

Yeah unless the mechanics have changed the infected should be in the process of respawning again today. If she is faking it this is terrible jester play because we shouldn't lynch her anyway even if she's telling the truth. Once again unless the zombie mechanics have changed using any night action at all on Raya will save her (which is probably how Snake was saved last night), much easier to do than a lynch.

Actually I'm thinking maybe some sort of speech restrictor type role who's forcing her to speak like this in an effort to try and make us lynch her. It's either that or the zombies have changed or she's bullshitting us for some reason. In any case I'd just say ignore her for today and have someone use a night action on her just to be safe.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:28 am

Hmmmmm... Hey, the answering the call could be for a priest role. I mean, we have a god-like entity reviving people, and churches hame called and ordained ministers. Idk, just a theory.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:38 am

Yeah maybe, I was thinking more in terms of a role form a previous game but we clearly have some new roles, or at the very least tweaked versions of old ones here. (Wait a minute, Tom, a Minister, Mushroom Kingdom, heh nah).

Oh and,
Vote: DarkFalco
Correct me if I' wrong here Falco but I think this should help you out.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:42 am

OR

The respawning could be like the Ansem role in Raya's game. He had to die on night/day one, and if he did, he would gain epic powers.
That could explain the Mentok thing, since we Vote Mentok very often :p

And since im terrible at that shit, can someone decipher what Raya is saying?
And who's gonna perform a nightaction on here then?

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:43 am

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa H aaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa H aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa A aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa?

aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa H aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa H aaaaa A aa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa HA aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa aaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa R aaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaa

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:03 am

Ansem wrote:

ARGH

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa GH aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa A aaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa H aaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaa aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa HA aaaaaaaaaaaaaa G aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa

aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa AR. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa R aaaaaaaaaaaaa A aaaaaa aaaaaaaaa A.

aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa A aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa H aaaaa aaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa RR aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa G aaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa AR

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:10 am

Ansem wrote:OR

The respawning could be like the Ansem role in Raya's game. He had to die on night/day one, and if he did, he would gain epic powers.
That could explain the Mentok thing, since we Vote Mentok very often :p

And who's gonna perform a nightaction on here then?

Didn't those have to be lynched night 1 not nightkilled? In any it's not worth theorizing about this much since DRTJR can clear it all up for us anyway.

And yeah I'm in the process of decoding this stuff now, but god damnit it Raya that's a big post. Stop posting so much I need to sleep soon Razz

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:12 am

Raya wrote:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa aaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa H aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa AGA aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

H aaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Welp translating I got

OFFRNOSSHIRAGAIN

HELPPLY?

There's probably some typos or miscountings in there so I guess it's something like:

????? Shit again

Help Plz?

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:26 am

Raya wrote:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa H aaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa H aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa A aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa?

aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa H aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa H aaaaa A aa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa HA aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa aaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa R aaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaa

SHENVHYDIDNSIDOISONDAXONE?

ISHINKSHEABILISXHASBEENRSOLENORCOPIED

Then why didn't a do it on day one?

I think the ability has been stolen or copied.

Problem with that idea though Raya is that this restriction was the hunter power and last night the infected were clearly the Jockey. Still there's no harm in having someone act on you tonight to save you. I'd say we're better off not having the one designated person do it though, could easily be stopped if someone was so inclined. I'd say just if anyone has a night action to spare that they don't think will be missed too much elsewhere just throw it Raya's way, hopefully at least one person will be willing to act on you.

I'm not sure I have the time to translate this next post now. Protip for future translators, copy paste the post into a word document and use wordcount to tell you how many characters in each group of a's. Much easier than counting manually.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:55 am

Turns out I did have time. All caps is directly translated stuff I can't quite understand

Raya wrote:
Ansem wrote:

ARGH

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa GH aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa A aaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa H aaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaa aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa HA aaaaaaaaaaaaaa G aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa

aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa AR. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa R aaaaaaaaaaaaa A aaaaaa aaaaaaaaa A.

aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa A aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa H aaaaa aaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa RR aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa G aaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa AR

Night action won't help. I need to hang SOLIUE

I'm ONSOT Weldar TR mafia.

I know XT don't want me lynched.

Tomorrow I will GEST.

FoS: Weldar

So it appears I'm being accused here. Well I'm just going off my knowledge of how the infected role worked in the last game under the assumption you really are pounced by a hunter like you appear to be. If you know for certain you have to be lynched to be saved then okay I guess I do want to save you I just didn't think it was necessary or a very good idea to waste a whole day lynching you to do it.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:03 am

I recall that we had to kill the hunter last game to fix this shit, the Hunter was an exception there that the control took place in the dayphase rather than in the nightphase.

So, Vote:Raya

If this kills you, i am so so so so so sorry, seriously.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:09 am

The Smoker worked during the day as well, silencing the person. They way it worked was a target was picked during the day and then if by the end of the night the infected hadn't been killed the target died. The infect could be killed by ANY action (inlcuding a lynch a nightkill or any other night or day action) being targeted at them on their victim (except for the Tank who could take 5 actions but couldn't actually do anything to hurt anyone). At least I'm pretty sure that's how it worked. Viero, Suicide, you guys should know for sure is that how it worked last time?

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top