TWBB Mafia Game 10: Why We Don't Divide by Zero-FINALE-The Usurpation of Heaven-COMING TO THEATERS NEAR YOU!

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 10: Why We Don't Divide by Zero-FINALE-The Usurpation of Heaven-COMING TO THEATERS NEAR YOU!

Post  Warchamp7 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:13 am

Raya, I couldn't be assed explaining this idea while I was pounced last game but now that it's someone else and I can actually type, I can share it.

Every five letters, Capitalize the A. Makes it much easier to count

I.E.
aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaa
23 15 18 4
W o r d

aaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa A aaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAa aaaaAaaaaAaa aaaaa
5 24 A 13 16 12 5
E x a m p l e

Just use aaaaa for e

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 10: Why We Don't Divide by Zero-FINALE-The Usurpation of Heaven-COMING TO THEATERS NEAR YOU!

Post  Ansem on Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:26 am

stlll, im not going to let Raya die to the possibility that everyone thinks: Oh, someone else will use their power on her, i can save mine for my own purposes. And besides, we dont have any freaking leads, DRTJR hasnt showed to tell us how the fuck he was brougth back to life, and i'm ghaving a gheadache.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:06 am

Ansem you're being rather defensive of her, just saying.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:05 am

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:Calling it now.

- Everyone who isn't a mafian or a serial killer is a third party
- There are three cults
- Everyone who gets lynched gets an entire novel as their death post
- Mafia, townies, masons, cultists and third parties all get royally fucked in the ass by an evil chessmaster role nobody sees coming
- Said role will be played by SnakeInABox

Ready, steady, Start Game.

This hasn't been sitting well with me and since I don't trust Raya (look how many times she's screwed people over royally) I'm gonna go on a gut feeling here.

Vote: Spontanious Combustion

Afterall, like Minby pointed out, Spont pretty much claimed something other than townie with that post.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:56 am

i'm not so certain what raya's affiliations are. but with a little detective work i might be able to find out. *looks into it further* she could be bluffing as the jester, or really smoked, or just mafia wanting her lynched like has been previously stated. but i think voting for her might actually not be the best thing in this instance.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:38 pm

Warchamp7 wrote:
Every five letters, Capitalize the A. Makes it much easier to count

Very Happy

Weldar wrote:If you know for certain you have to be lynched to be saved then okay I guess I do want to save you I just didn't think it was necessary or a very good idea to waste a whole day lynching you to do it.

aaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAa aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaa aaaaAa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA R aaa aaaaA R aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa A aaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaa. aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaa H aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaa ' aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaa A aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaa A aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAa aaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaA?

aaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaA R aaaaAaaaaAaaa A aaaaAa aaaaAaaaa A A aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa R aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaa G aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAa aaaaAaaaaAaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaa H.

aaaaAaaaa aaaaAa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaA R aaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaa aaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaA.

aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa H aaaaA R aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaa aaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaA aaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaa aaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaa aaaaAaaaaAaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaA aaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaA HA aaaaAaaaaAaaaa G aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaa A aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa.

DarkFalco wrote:i or just mafia wanting her lynched like has been previously stated. but i think voting for her might actually not be the best thing in this instance.

aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA, aaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaa A aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aa aaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaa H aaaaA aaaa. aaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaa aaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaa aaaaAaaaaAaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaa A aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAa aaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaA. aa aaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaa aaaaAaaaa aaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAa aaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaA.

aaaaAaaaaAaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaa H aaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaA A aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA RR aaaAaaaaAaaaaAa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaa aaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAa R aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAa aaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaa H aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaa A aaaaAa aaaaAaaaa A.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:43 pm

Okay my suggestion was not a go ahead for you to post paragraphs Neutral

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:54 pm

Raya wrote:
Weldar wrote:If you know for certain you have to be lynched to be saved then okay I guess I do want to save you I just didn't think it was necessary or a very good idea to waste a whole day lynching you to do it.

aaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAa aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaa aaaaAa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA R aaa aaaaA R aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa A aaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaa. aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaa H aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaa ' aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaa A aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaa A aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAa aaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaA?

aaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaA R aaaaAaaaaAaaa A aaaaAa aaaaAaaaa A A aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa R aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaa G aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAa aaaaAaaaaAaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaa H.

aaaaAaaaa aaaaAa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaA R aaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaa aaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaA.

aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa H aaaaA R aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaa aaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaA aaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaa aaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaa aaaaAaaaaAaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaA aaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaA HA aaaaAaaaaAaaaa G aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaa A aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa.
I know for certain so why don't U want to save me?
Cos U r mafia and trying to stop lynch.
I F U R innocent U O S E M E (wut?)
Otherwise I will see u hang next day

Atleast she's passionately playing the game... too bad for the ones trying to decipher it XD

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:06 pm

*Rub chin* all right I'll give raya the benefit of the doubt.

Vote:Raya

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:12 pm

Raya wrote:
DarkFalco wrote:i or just mafia wanting her lynched like has been previously stated. but i think voting for her might actually not be the best thing in this instance.

aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA, aaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaa A aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aa aaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaa H aaaaA aaaa. aaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaa aaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaa aaaaAaaaaAaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaa A aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAa aaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaA. aa aaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaa aaaaAaaaa aaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAa aaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaA.

aaaaAaaaaAaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaa H aaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaA A aaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA RR aaaAaaaaAaaaaAa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaa aaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAa R aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAa aaaaA aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaa H aaaaAaaaaAaaaaA aaaaAaaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaaaAaaa aaaaAaaaaAaaa A aaaaAa aaaaAaaaa A.
To I want to be lynched. it will save me, believe me
Lynch me and to sorrV W(wut?) I prove who is mafia

And there you have it. Tedious work .__. please summarize what you want to say more if you want people to decipher it. Its too much trouble XD...
Either way. if this is the same role as Viero's last game, he was killed and would have to wait till next dayphase to "respawn", so it can't be that.

In my opinion, she's trying to get herself lynched, for whatever reason. Therefore, I won't vote for her and want to vote for something more definite.
My vote goes to Spont, seeing as he's calling alot of whatever is going on with the list at the start and immediatly calling Raya out for jester, which is a way different game he played last game. and just over all suspiscious to me.
Vote: Spontaneous Combustion

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ¿Señior Poopy Water? on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:15 pm

Vote: Raya

¿Señior Poopy Water?
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:27 pm

Why are we playing with the SI role reenabled? Imad.

Also vote:raya

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:20 pm

SI? Oh special infected, i just got that >.<.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:45 pm

This is difficult.If Raya is saved by lynch,she immediatly becomes the target of the mafia this night,so she is going to need doctor protection.If she isn't protected or pounced again,the town loses one lynch.Another option:she is mafia herself,like Warchamp was last game and uses the opportunity to gain trust.

Also,voting for Spont because of a joke he made,doesn't seem like a valid reason,but whatever suits you to get the game rolling.This is a gamble:lynch Spont and let Raya die is very risky,but we might hit a jackpot this way.If we play safe,the malevolent powers(I don't believe,that the SI are part of the mafia) have more time to prepare and strike.

Decisions,decisions...

I'll wait for a bit longer to cast my vote

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:49 pm

Fedaykin wrote:This is difficult.If Raya is saved by lynch,she immediatly becomes the target of the mafia this night,so she is going to need doctor protection.If she isn't protected or pounced again,the town loses one lynch.Another option:she is mafia herself,like Warchamp was last game and uses the opportunity to gain trust.
Not necessarily. The SI is a third party role, and it usually doesn't discriminate it's targets between mafian or townie, and it's targets are not necessarily those of the mafia. Raya's being the target of this attack doesn't prove her innocence either way. I'm voting to save her because I don't believe she is mafian, but I am not saying that I believe she is a townie either.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:07 pm

She claims to know at least one person being mafia,so I'd say it does make her a target again this night.That's what I was trying to say.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:59 pm

I think I know who the SI(Because I'M MENTOK THE MIND TAKER!) is though I will test tonight!

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:23 pm

so, i was away for a while, cos some friends were over, and i let one guy read the thread for a bit, and he translated the second post Raya made like this:

I know for certain. So why don't you want to save me?

Cos ur mafia and trying to stop lynch.

If you're innocent, vote me.

Otherwise I will see u hang next day.

Did you deliberately screw up that translation, or was it just a slip up.
As for voting for Spont, im guessing it was a joke, but him saying that could very wel mean he is 3rd party. Not all 3rd partys are hostile, but still, so for now FoS:Spont

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:49 pm

I kinda gotta say, I'm gonna believe Raya is jester as suggested, or something like that. Now obviously I can't say that this the case for this game since it's not the same game, but in Suicide's with the SI, when an SI died, the next day phase V couldn't post anything because he was busy respawning, and as such there were no SI out and about. Maybe there's more then one person in control of SI, but I think that would be kind of silly. I just think we should lay the one vote and be done with it.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:55 pm

Razz thanks guys, for repeating everything I said in my 2 posts a few back XD
Makes me really feel like any of you read what I say D:

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:13 pm

i mot be with fill nind atm buuuuut si =_ si no si = person mure win ost come later i nrrd ftiens yo resd this!!!!!!! i go mow weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:22 pm

oh heck, that you did perry. Sorry, I was doing a quick skim because I'm hanging out at Orland's place and I didn't wanna take that long.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:41 pm

judging from the evidence provided, I'm going to have to believe raya. I mean, it's too much to risk, y'know?

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:54 pm

Awesome, the SI is back, now this game is going to last longer than game 9... And really the only party that hurts is the mafia (especially if they get hit twice in a row -_-).
Spontaneous Combustion wrote:Hey, the zombie thing is a night action, right?

...and the zombie target of last night was Snake.

Nice try, Raya. She's the Jester.
Ok, I had to look at the previous game to make sure some things checked out. If we go back here: "On the bright side, you can’t keep a good zombie down, you will respawn as 1 of the 3 Special Infected during the night phase after you die, as determined by RNG. On day 1 you spawn as a [RNG Role]"

So this is where we're we may have some discrepancy about whether or not the Infected role has respawned or not. A Jockey was killed last night. So would that still mean that the role would respawn the same night or on the next night? I think it might be the same, but I didn't have that role last game... The Hunter in last game pounced a player in the daytime. Also, though the phase shift post does not say anything clearly that someone was respawning, there is:
Will the call be answered?
I think that this refers to Raya.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:15 pm

Like a Bolt from the Blue, it's time for the Nightphase review.
(cookie for reference)

aaaaaaanyway.... I'm not going to post the freaking tower of text Quaetem Posted... So, Summary of the night deaths.

1: Snake was saved from a jockey... (Someone tell me, since I never played L4D2, or L4D, what does it do?)
2: DRTJR was killed...
3: Q banhammered Barda. Sad, but this is irrelevent to what we have on hand.
4: someone revived Lazarus DRTJR. Either Q felt guilty about it, or we have a JESUS Qesus Role in here.

Between snake and DRTJR, one was killed by the mafia, and one by something else. IDK whether it's a vig or a SK, but judging by the fact that this is an "all star" game, I'm betting SK.

OK, time for the clues.

The day dawned onto a city glistening with morning dew and leftover precipitation, damp with a haze of moisture, and soaked with the taint of blood...

Someone reached out for the sickened.
Doctor? Or, Qod forbid, this might mean the return of the Zombie Cult with the person who can cure the zombies... I hope to Qod not.
Someone got a new pet.
Reminds me of Ansem from that one game... where he was a yoshi? IDK what game... but then...
Someone else got a new pet.
if that's true, explain this one to me. 2 "pets" Q? Really?
Someone looked mighty tasty.
*raises eyebrow* All I can think of is, again, since this is the all star game, what role was prevelent in the first few games? Kirby. Probably Serial Killer Kirby, since he's running wild and trying to eat people, who are "tasty". That, and it suggests about the double kill. Kirby tried to kill one person, and the mafia tried to kill the other.
Someone maintained his guard.
Bodyguard role? I wonder if this is the return of the (oft forgotten) Old Lady Fox With a Handbag role? Anyway, bodyguard sounds likely.
Someone lived up to their boasts.
... I've got nothing.
Will the call be answered?
I've commented on this one. All I can think of is a called and ordained minister of the church, who is going around and hitting people with a Phoenix Down.

That's all I've got. it makes me wonder... what DID he bring back, and what has he created of his own? And if he brought stuff back, did he modify them? What is going on with the dead/alive DRTJR?
[referencemode]
I've got a feeling the answers are here, bradly. I've just got to find them.
[/referencemode]
Yes, I have been playing a lot of Hotel Dusk. Why do you ask?

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:47 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top