TWBB Mafia Game 10: Why We Don't Divide by Zero-FINALE-The Usurpation of Heaven-COMING TO THEATERS NEAR YOU!

Page 36 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 10: Why We Don't Divide by Zero-FINALE-The Usurpation of Heaven-COMING TO THEATERS NEAR YOU!

Post  Vivian Vex on Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:59 pm

Weldar wrote:

You guys brought me back from the dead allowing me figure out what you were and let me achieve my personal goal of using my powers to kill someone, I was even able to exceed expectations and kill two.
I think I owe the coalition some thanks really.

ALL OF MY HATE!

Nah. Not mad about that anymore. Razz Good job on the 2 kills

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 10: Why We Don't Divide by Zero-FINALE-The Usurpation of Heaven-COMING TO THEATERS NEAR YOU!

Post  Omicron Austin on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:31 pm

Weldar wrote:In half a day and a night I played a big part in uncovering the coalition (pity you all promptly forgot about it) and killed a mafian and a serial killer. Hell yeah Very Happy

I'm still wondering how this happened. Fed and I sure as hell took notice, but with the next dayphase people forgot, and we were both confused, so we just rolled with it.

I think I played this game well...being suspicious THE WHOLE TIME sucked, but it might have be what helped me avoid being nightkilled. Did the mafia or SKs think this way, or was I just lucky?

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:59 pm

bigger threat targets was my thought pattern. You could revive people, sure, but you claimed being unable to do so anymore which seemed reasonable, but there was Raya who had suspected me and I KNEW was gonna figure me out, had cop scan powers, and the support of the people, so I wanted her dead, Snake who I'm pretty sure would've found some way to screw me over, and pretty much the same thing for Weldar.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:49 pm

I demand to see the rest of the roles! I'm curious to how this game all worked behind the screens D:

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:23 pm

Give Q some time. His Internet is derpy and he deserves a break.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:27 pm

its not exactly like im taking his time, so i cant give anything either Razz
Just curious and showing it Very Happy

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:28 pm

wish more people had targetted me. The only one that targetted me with a ability I could learn was the mafia, and they did so to late!

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:27 pm

Hey Q, if an umblockable kill meets an unkillable foe, what happens?

What happens if an absorber absorbs an eater? Or an eater eats an absorber?

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SuicideAngel on Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:56 pm

Both cease to exist
=P Paradoxes are fun ^^

SuicideAngel
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:59 pm

SuicideAngel wrote:Both cease to exist
=P Paradoxes are fun ^^

*looks at your post*

*looks at game's title*

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Next set of roles will come up soon tonight.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:50 pm

That was a legit question. What would have happened if unblockable kill J had attacked Av?

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:50 pm

An unblockable kill would have killed Avalanche, and would go through all nightkill immunity save for that of Warchamp, as listed below. I'll clarify when his role comes out. Also, if JGH targeted Fedaykin, he would join him by default. Same goes for any mod targeting Fed, though only J could really do it unless Fed was dead, at which point Omi could bring him back and autojoin him.

Now, the next three town roles. I'm going to put the last five in my next post. These three get a lot of description, and I'm tired, so I'm gonna cut it off here and do the last five tomorrow.

Town Roles pt. 2

Role: The Prophet
Alignment: Town
Forumer: Matt Mercer (was Zach in Game 6, I changed this)
Player: Warchamp7

One of the esteemed co-creators of There Will Be Brawl, the voice of Kirby, and the driver of the badassery that was Ganon, Matt Mercer is looked on with high esteem by the forum's populace, occasionally with a trace of slightly insane, if well placed, fan worship. As an administrator, he also has powers beyond even those of the mods. Your ability is unique: Each day and each night, you may PM me with one of the following requests.

1) Speaker to the Dead: You may PM me asking for the advice of one dead person. I will PM the dead person notifying them that you asked for their advice and telling them to reply sending me all of their thoughts and suspicions. I’ll send the suspicions to you via PM. Don’t PM the dead person directly: This action must be taken through me. As you can probably guess, Game 10 will have a rule against discussion between the dead.

2) Cleanse one player: This will vaccinate him of all subversive infections.

3) Administrative Protection: You can protect someone doctor-style. The protection lasts a full cycle (one dayphase and one nightphase)

4) IP Trace: The person you name will have an IP trace ordered against them. One cycle later (so if you used this during the night, you'll get your results next nightphase, and vice versa) you will be given a list of every person they came in contact with that cycle (who acted on them and who they acted on).

You can use one admin power each dayphase and one power each nightphase, but can never use the same power until all your powers have been used.

The forumers are counted on you, stranded in this new land. Will you be able to lead them to victory?
Unique to Game 10: In addition to the first three powers, The Prophet is given a fourth, the IP trace that the Matt Mercer role had in Game 6.

Also included, but unknown to Warchamp, was immunity to any nightkills except for by Fedaykin. I didn’t tell him this because if he knew, he would be almost completely unstoppable, able to wield this role’s powers without fear of death holding him back a little since he was hard to take down once Fed died.

Warchamp played good, and had a lot of fun with this role, at least until his death. In order, the powers used were. Day 1, IP Trace ordered on TheTJ. This returned with just Raya I think, as Raya was who TJ eggificated Night 1. (had he targeted Raya herself things would have been crazy: Raya was targeted by Ansem, TJ, Relmitos, and Snake that night/day (Snake off DRTJR’s redirect, this of course had no effect since Raya was alive). Day 2, cleanse on Raya. War never got the cleanse power quite right: It was designed to clean the Infected itself, and would have turned Suicide into either a vanilla or a ‘tamed infected’ (essentially whatever infected he was at the time but on the side of the town, I hadn’t fully decided between this and vanilla). Targeting an Infected’s victim would kill the Infected targeting that victim of course. Night 2 he chose to speak to Raya, who had been lynched (she came back thereafter due to her role.) This was ironic, as it was direct opposite of what happened Game 6 (where Raya talked to War Night 2). Day 3, after learning ambiguously via PM that “Someone is out to get you” (Fedaykin scanned him then, alerting Fed to his identity), Warchamp chose to self-protect. Night 3 he put an IP trace on Raya. His returned some pretty hilarious stuff. On Night 3/Day 4 Raya interacted with Fedaykin, TheTJ, hudsonboy, and Perry. War’s reaction? “RAYA, YOU WHORE!” Good stuff. Day 4 he abstained, and D5 he talked to Weldar I think. Night 5 he self-protected again, and Day 6 he cleansed Snake, but this was after the Infected was dead anyways. Night 6 he spoke to smashbro, which also returned a fun result:

Squirtle! ..|.,
. War’s reply “What a douche.”

What can you expect from a serial killer, anyways? Razz. Day 7 he was killed by the Coalition before he could use a power.

A couple quick notes: The Coalition’s ability to kill you wasn’t as great as you think, Warchamp. Bar some sort of miracle that allowed Fed to find all the mods right away, it was bound to take forever, as it did (took until Day 7). Once all the mods were gathered, additionally, the chance and blockability of the kill depended on number and identity of surviving mods. If all four were alive, the kill would go through regardless. If three were alive, I’d flip a coin, and the attack would fail if it was tails. If two were alive, I’d flip two coins; both have to be heads to work. If only Fed was alive, I’d flip three coins. He also couldn’t attempt to kill you until all living mods were on his side. If JGH was alive for any of these, the kill would be unblockable if it succeeded. If not, your self-protect could stop it. The Coalition did make your role harder, but I warned you someone was after you for a reason: so that you might realize your time could well be running short, and decide to publish your info while you still could. Ultimately, you had one of the harder roles this game since despite its rather potent abilities you did indeed have a team out to get you, but I did my best to balance that. Hope you had fun despite the annoyance you felt at your death, cause I sure as hell know you did well and caused a lot of healthy laughs.

Role: Elite Bodyguard
Character: Fox
Player: Weldar

You are Fox McCloud, once a great mercenary pilot but like everyone else in this kingdom you've fallen on hard times, now you're a rather shady fellow, selling weapons in deserted back allies. Still now that the whole place is going to hell you've sided with rabble and the swine, you may not like them much but they're still better than the butchers and the mob. All your old friends are dead now and you don't particularly feel like there's much left to live for but you've still got your blaster, you won't go down without a fight.

Every night you can protect someone. If someone attempts to kill your target you will interfere and kill the attacker, however you will lose your life in the process (Note: You will still die even if protection is on you). You may protect yourself, doing so will essentially turn you into a bomb for the night.

Well, you wanna hear about a role played like a champ? Look no further. Weldar entered this game unsurprised he was given one of his own submissions, and had a plan in mind. He played like a bomb, protecting himself knowing full well that he’s a high-profile target at any given time, and hoping to take someone down with him. Night 1 he self-protected, and Night 2 he actually almost killed the Serial Killer, smashbro, as he originally had his action on DRTJR but decided to change it to another self-protect. Day 3 he was lynched for a silly reason, IMO: doubting Raya’s plan. To be honest, I agree that following her in that lynch was rather blind, especially when the Infected had just been “killed” the night prior. For all everyone knew, Raya could have had the Viero role, which was almost exactly like her actual one but mafia-aligned. This threw Weldar under fire in a very intense Day 3, where he battled it out against Spont. Weldar nearly had an amazing comeback therein, leaving at about 3 PM with the votes standing at Weldar (Cool vs Spont (2). The votes became tied by 6 PM att 7-7, but Ansem broke the tie and Warchamp brought the hammer down. Weld nearly survived, but in the end it was not to be…

…however, seems second chances were a theme this game, and Weldar delivered quite strongly. His true opportunity came as the result of a major Coalition plan. Day 7, the Coalition realized they were in a dire place, with Omicron and JGH under fire and Snake dead, leaving Fedaykin the only one still clean. To prove his innocence, Omicron claimed reviver and then revived Weldar, hoping he might protect him and bring down whoever targeted him that night. Was a good plan, and worked both beautifully and horribly. Horribly because Weldar immediately realized what was happening following Warchamp’s death and pointed to the Upriser, following which Raya used info given to her by Snake to pinpoint all the surviving Coalitionists, with much help from Weldar himself. The Coalition seemed fucked, completely. But Night 7, Weldar, realizing that Raya was an obvious protection target and that others knew he was a confirmed townie bodyguard, opted to self-protect one final time, to dramatic effect. Both the Serial Killer and the Mafia targeted him that night Talking to Fed and Omi over steam, I believe they considered it briefly as well. Had the Coalition made a kill then too, things would have been spectacular, but this was great anyways. Weldar in a moment of badassery sacrificed himself and brought down two enemies of the town… …and the Coalition. Thus his part of the plan as a weapon worked amazingly: He made Omi look innocent and killed two major coalition enemies, including finishing off the SK mafia. If I were to award a play of the game award, Weldar would get it hands down: Called out the entire Coalition and killed two dudes in half a day. Well done, sir!

Role: The Oft-Misnamed
Forumer: Quaetam
Player: Perrytheplatypus

A relative newbie in the TWBB forums, you’re sick and tired of having your username spelled wrong. Your powers this game vary; they are determined by the number of times your name is said. The more times your name is said, the greater a power you will receive that nightphase. Names in a private forum, of course, do not count towards your daily total, nor do role power submissions via PM. [color=white]Names via votes and power submissions do not count to your daily total, but those in private forums do.

Spoiler:
Level 1-Diversion (Name said 5+ times)

Using logic you can redirect the attention of any actions away from a given target. You target one player and redirect to another. Any actions preformed on the first chosen player will be redirected to the second chosen player, including kills. Be warned, however. This is not a bus driver power. Any actions that target the second chosen player will still hit the second chosen player.

When submitting your action, please indicate who you wish to protect and who you wish to redirect actions onto.

Level 2-Deduction (Name said 10+ times)

You can attempt to glean information out of a player’s statement. PM me the name of one player. Without revealing your role I will ask them to relay to me all their suspicions and their thoughts about the game’s structure. You will be relayed this message in turn.

Level 3-Reasoning (Name said 15+ times)

Choose the names of three players. Out of these three, I will reveal the role name and alignment of two, but will not identify which two I have revealed, or who has which role/alignment.

Level 4-Showstopper (Name said 20+ times}

You have seized the spotlight and hold the mafia by the ropes. There can be no kills this nightphase. In the following day, you may choose one person. The person you name to me will be able to contact you for that phase. The banstick could still go through here

Level 5-Judgement (Name said 25+ times)

Choose the name of one player. You will be told their alignment as if it were a cop scan and given the option to kill them. Any kill by this ability is unblockable.

Perry started shaky with this role but became increasingly more proficient as the game went on, becoming a major player in the dayphases but not to the extent of being a prime target until near the game’s end, a very good balance. His tactics regarding how to get people to say his name were incredibly devious as well, pretending to be annoyed that people weren’t paying attention to him. Essentially he played this beautifully.

He often earned Levels 1 and 2, but for the most part only used Level 1, as when he realized he’d earned more than he suspected he became afraid people were discussing and planning to target him in private. He was never targeted for a kill. Day 1 his name was only said 4 times, and thus he earned no power, same goes for D2. Day 3 he earned Diversion finally, and moved all actions targeting him to Raya, to no effect. Day 4 he had his name said numerous times, and I think he secured at least two powers, but Snake’s Tea Time stopped all actions that night. Day 5 was the first time his ability had an effect: Diverted all actions targeting Snake onto Suicide. This moved the banstick kill, killing the Infected permanently. Day 6 he earned Diversion again and moved from himself onto Omicron. This DID have an effect: Hudson, who was Mewtwo, used his mind-reading power on Perry that night. Because Omicron didn’t use a power, it gave the mafia a hint at his role, which was the reviver as you all know. Since the power was deflected off Perry, this had the hilarious effect of making the mafia think Perry was the reviver. Night 7 he actually had a lot of options, earning 3 levels. He used Deduction to talk to Raya. Night 8 he diverted anything targeting him onto Poopywater. The kill on Poopywater was direct by the Coalition though, Perry wasn’t targeted. Night 9 never happened, the game ending with Sah’s lynch, but had it occurred his action was to divert everything from him to Omicron I believe.

A few quick notes. First, as an apology, though in the end this fact made no difference, Diversion is broken as all hell. As a redirector ability it can shove aside unblockable kills. Because of this, anyone protecting themselves with it can become completely, unquestioningly unkillable. Perry wasn’t targeted by a kill once, however, so it was a nonissue. By the time I noticed how unbalanced this power was, JGH, the only unblockable in the game besides Perry, was dead. Weldar, Surge, and I discussed whether I should nerf it the minute I noticed, but since J was dead we decided to leave it as is. I was lucky that the self-protecting with this ability never had an effect on the game. If Diversion is ever used again it should either be given a failure rate or be unable to be used in self-protection, OR unable to redirect an unblockable like a normal bus driver can.

All in all, Perry was a hero this game, the last townie to live, and died in the endgame in what I personally thought was one of the best posts I’ve written. I put a shitload of effort into that duel, and I’d still consider being sliced all over your body, shot through the chest, and bleeding to death, and finally slumping down to the ground in despair in your final moment going down fighting, especially after the other 31 pages in MS word I wrote you this finale. Regardless, he played extremely well with only a few rather noticeable flaws, which from what I know occurred in the endgame, where he completely forgot about, or seemed to forget about, the Coalition following Raya’s death, and almost let Sah off the hook for being substituted in for Hudson, which would have been a rather bad mistake given that Sah kinda still had the same role Hudson did. Perry has no reason to be anything but proud of this performance, regardless of end result. You were the final force of good in a Kingdom bereft of hope, and did very well. Perry emerged with an amazing showing in only his second game.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:42 am

Everyone always seems to target me on night 1 >_>

Quaetam wrote:
Forumer: Matt Mercer (was Zach in Game 6, I changed this)

Ahaha, this threw me right off. I suspected that War had the Zach role from Q's game, but there was never any mention of Zach in any of the fluff. It never occurred to me that the name had been changed. You sneaky bastard, Q Laughing

Quaetam wrote: On Night 3/Day 4 Raya interacted with Fedaykin, TheTJ, hudsonboy, and Perry. War’s reaction? “RAYA, YOU WHORE!” Good stuff.

What can I say? I work hard Laughing

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:54 am

lol, can't believe i wasn't targeted even a single time throughout the ENTIRE GAME XD

As for the diversion ability making me unkillable, yeah i kinda played that loophole Razz
It'd be a good nerf if it wasn't able to divert anything from the owner to another, so they don't waste it on themselves like i did in this game XD

And what can i say about my wonky performance in the endgame. I'm not used to fighting more than 1 allignment. Said so way earlier in the game when the coalition reared it's ugly head. I just focus on mafians XD

And Q, I don't have anything against your post or your writing skills. It was awesomely written and definitely one of your best.
Being left somewhere and bleeding to death after i've been beaten just REALLY isn't my thing. With all the RPs i've done, i've hated that the most XD
It's personal preference, nothing against you.

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:01 am

WHO YOU CALL UGLY Razz

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:17 am

Perrytheplatypus wrote:And Q, I don't have anything against your post or your writing skills. It was awesomely written and definitely one of your best.
Being left somewhere and bleeding to death after i've been beaten just REALLY isn't my thing. With all the RPs i've done, i've hated that the most XD
It's personal preference, nothing against you.

Aah. Either way you weren't left to bleed to death, you just slumped to the ground in despair, knowing it was over, when Fedaykin drew his banstick, and he banned you.

Next set of roles will be up in a couple hours, I'm a little busy today.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:57 am

Raya wrote:
Quaetam wrote: On Night 3/Day 4 Raya interacted with Fedaykin, TheTJ, hudsonboy, and Perry. War’s reaction? “RAYA, YOU WHORE!” Good stuff.

What can I say? I work hard Laughing

:3

Nah, it was a fun game.

The reason I never really spilled the beans is because the two people I talked to ended up coming back to life and told me what they had to say anyway.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:24 pm

Many apologies for the delay. My internet has essentially been down for the past day. These are the rest of the townies. The Mafia roles will be up either later tonight or tomorrow, followed by third parties.

Town Roles pt. 3

Role: Claimer
Costume: Usopp
Player: DarkFalco

You are cosplaying Usopp, the cowardly braggart of the Straw Hat Pirates. You are a master storyteller, always telling tales of your bravery and daring, even though none of the tales are true. Once a day, you must publicly claim 1 power (i.e. Doctor, cop, ect. It need not be so obvious as a specific role, but the power itself must be specifically implied). You will gain that power during the nightphase, but it’s accuracy will be based on the number of votes you have received during the dayphase.

DarkFalco seemed to love this power, and played a very bold game, moreso than usual. She hid the first claim almost as a joke, softclaiming cop, and Suicide of course realized what she was right away, as he had submitted the role, but as the Infected didn’t want to put himself in the spotlight.

Day 1 she softclaimed cop as I mentioned above, and amassed no votes. According to Suicide, Usopp had a base 12.5% chance of success without votes, so I put 8 values in the RNG. She actually got a correct scan, revealing Snake as townie. Lucky she was. Snake died Night 2 anyways, but had she scanned him as mafia and not realized that the power probably failed, he might have been a lynch target day 2, depriving Raya of the chance to use her power unless she herself was nightkilled night 2, which was indeed possible.

Day 2 she softclaimed doctor, and protected Weldar. This also had no effect, and the power failed due to lack of votes, but had it succeeded and had Weldar been targeted (since he self-protected), he would have killed his attacker and not died unless JGH made the killing blow (as he chose to night 2 against Snake, incidentally).

Day 3 she made her boldest move yet and claimed vigilante. Her lack of votes again lent to the failure of her kill, which would have been on ¿Señor Poopy Water? Smashbro the serial killer, following his pattern of killing traditionally inactive players, took her out that night.

However, I think DarkFalco was quite active while alive, and I enjoyed seeing her play with the vigor she did. In the end it was a shame she didn’t live longer. Great game, DF!

Role: Thread Necromancer
Alignment: Town (became Coalition)
Forumer: Gorblax
Player: Omicron Austin

You are Gorblax. Your appearances are rare but sacred, omni-slashing the entire forum in a bout of responses, replying to threads long past. You may use this ability to resurrect one dead person every other dayphase, starting with Day 2. PM me the name of the dead person of your choice and they will rise from the grave, back into their original alignment.

Upon Warchamp’s death, Omicron lost his revival power and became a mafia (Coalition) doctor. Fedaykin lost his nightkill immunity at that time as well.

Omicron played a good game, and I actually think he got stronger as he went along, able to somehow make it to the end alive and escape direct suspicion with one of the cleanest powerplays we’ve had on these forums. This was the mysterious reviver, as he claimed, behind all the revivals but those of Raya and Spont (as those two were due to their own roles’ powers). Day 2 he revived DRTJR because there was simply nobody left, and quite frankly that was rather hilarious, prompting smash to ragekill DRTJR (and others to consider doing the same)

Omicron’s one weakness has historically been making small moves that make himself more suspicious, but I think this time he actually did a good job of self-vindication, especially come time for the power play. He played inactive for a while, and for good reason: His role was incredibly valuable to the town, to counter the high death ratio of this game and to keep the scum players on edge. As the days progressed some of his moves drew him into the ire of the higher ups (mainly Raya and a couple others, Snake realizing almost right away that he was probably the reviver). A lot of his moves did seem like a potentially anti-town player’s work. He’s completely right about something though: The coin toss thing is pretty slim logic to determine a mafian. It’s better than having nothing to go on, but shouldn’t be the basis of someone’s attacks.

As the game went on and he gradually grew from someone a little suspicious to someone who could possibly merit a lynch, the situation for the Coalition grew increasingly dire, with Snake dead, JGH exposed by Raya’s scan that very same night, and Omicron himself under suspicion, leaving only Fedaykin remotely clear. Omicron knew it was time for a big play, and made one. Fed, JGH, and Omi decided that by reviving Weldar, they could both vindicate Omicron and potentially bring down a mafian by the next night, as a claimed reviver was a likely target, and even if a mafian wasn’t brought down, Omi would likely live since he was also a likely protection target. So Omicron said that he will revive Weldar and then followed through, fully proving his role.

The kill on Warchamp and the suspicions of Weldar himself almost turned this plan on its head. Omicron mentioning he’s Gorblax and Matt Mercer being the one killed made Weldar realize (correctly) that the Upriser was behind it all. Weldar pinpointed Omicron as a potential Coalitionist in addition to the already-condemned JGH27, and Raya followed through using evidence from Snake to FOS Fedaykin. Those two almost guaranteed the failure of the revolution. Yet Weldar worked as a weapon, fully and completely: The Coalition considered taking him down Night 7, as did the Mafia and remaining SK. The difference between these three mafias’ decisions is that the Coalition held back, realizing that Raya was an easy protection target, but that Weldar could well protect himself knowing this, and then went for Ansem, who seemed to be Raya’s masonbud. Ansem was far more: He was Raya’s master, leading to her death. Relm and Viero attack Weldar, all three die. Coalition kills Ansem, Raya dies too. BOOM, both major enemies down in one night, and Weldar made the perfect weapon for the Town and Coalition because of it. Perry overlooked the Coalition suspicions somehow, and Omicron, as a reviver, quickly became one of the more innocent-looking players still around by Day 8. Fedaykin got on Perry’s good side in a very dastardly bit of playing, and the Coalition distracted the town with TJ and Sahrimnir, allowing them to seize majority and win it all.

Omicron’s a good player, and like Relmitos, very underestimated. He contributed a lot to the Coalition’s victory here, and managed to hang on till the end despite looking quite suspicious for a long time. The Coalition won in the endgame with Sah’s lynch, as in the fluff Omicron and Fedaykin so gallantly convinced Zero that its creator, its deity, had lied to it. That death was not irrevocable. Because with Omicron, it damn well wasn’t Razz.

The Avalanchian Remnants (Masons)

Forumer: Camilla
Role: Town Crier
Alignment: Townie
Player: ¿Señor Poopy Water?

This is a horrible mess the kingdom's in! The average citizen is quaking in fear while the higher-ups do battle. That's not right, they should be informed, led to fight! They should know who they face and what they plan! Your role is much like the Lakitu role in game 3. You write a report and send it to me, and I'll post it in the thread. You will be anonymous so you can say what you want. This is a lot of power (Potentially) so use it well.

[color=white]Unique to Game 10: As the various Avalanchians and forumites found themselves inexplicably sucked into the Mushroom Kingdom, you've managed to reconnect with a band of freedom fighters and champions of the righteous, a handful of concerned Avalanchian royals and citizens who seek to save the Kingdom for the glory of their nation. You are part of a non-recruiting mason group, alongside Raya, Spont, and Ansem (these are role names, not player names. You'll figure out who is playing which role when the game starts.) You will be given a private forum for open discussion with your comrades at the game's start.[/color=white]

¿Señor Poopy Water? did perfectly well for his first showing, a very respectable performance. At first he seemed to be very inactive, but he picked up the pace as the game went on and ended up doing perfectly fine in the end.

After the first two days, he was near the top of my inactivity list, and with Snake’s help I pestered him to be a little more active, which he proceeded to be.

I felt rather bad for him after a little while: Starting Day 3, out of the three masons in this game, SPW was the only one who was a true townie-Raya became Ansem’s puppet, and Snake became Coalition. Best part was that none of the three realized this until Snake’s death. Poor SPW was in deep shit, being used by his mason buddies like that.

He didn’t start using his power until late in the game, and sadly it seemed to be often overlooked. His power was used as a vessel for Raya and Snake’s wishes most of the time.

The most interesting use was probably the Day 6 broadcast Snake had him make that dealt with Queen Snake being taken to the asylum, which coincided with Snake acting crazy. Everyone took it to be something different, but most people actually thought it was legitimate. The mafia planned to attack Snake (AGAIN) thinking he was weak and thus finally vulnerable, as did the Serial Killer mafia (just Relm by then). Snake had JGH, of the Coalition, convince his former mafia comrades that he was under the effects of a jailer and thus protected. I don’t know how this worked, but it did, and got the mafia off Snake and onto Warchamp7. Sadly, Warchamp could only be killed by the Coalition, and thus this kill failed. However, Relmitos of the Serial Killer mafia was not under Snake’s immediate influence and still targeted him, leading to Snake’s Night 6 assassination.

Snake posted in the Remnants’ forum for SPW to newscast a speech upon Snake’s death. More on that later.

The last broadcast was Raya’s post-mortem speech:

Spoiler:
"Greetings everyone, it's Raya. Yes, you can't shut me up even in death. As you can see, I spoke the truth- I was indeed Ansem, the Seer. I did all I could to aid the town. Since I'm no longer there to dig things up myself, the fight now depends on you. Who knows, if the gods allow it, maybe I can continue to fight on even after death.

I didn't tell the whole truth with the lynch last night. I didn't need the votes to be tied in order for both the leaders to be lynched. I only said that they had to in order to set a trap. At the last minute the mafia and Coalition would change the vote to keep their side alive or kill someone off, thinking it would stop the double lynch. It wouldn't have.

So, TJ, I believe you're mafia. You knew Jake to be innocent and so stepped in right at the end to swing the vote his way. But why? Because I believe there's still three mafians left and you want to outweigh the town, not the Coalition. You were on my suspect list anyway, and that swung it.

Vote for him in the day. Take TJ down. With the Smashbro role gone we may have neutered the Coalition's ability to kill, so they may have to rely on vote power instead. The mafia are back to being the main threat. Keep an eye on Hudson- he's another of my suspects and has flown under the radar a lot this game. Same with Omi and Vie, both potential Coalitionists. Relm I'm not sure about, he could go either way.

My time here as passed. I've set the wheels in motion. Use what info I've gathered and find out the remaining enemies yourselves. Do not trust the Coalition.

Who knows, if I ever come back I may have the answers. Death is not irrevocable in this game."

At this point Raya had already been all but revealed as Ansem’s puppet when she died alongside him, but SPW wasn’t here for Game 6 so it’s understandable that he didn’t think of this. Anyways this message helped bring the remaining two townies, two coalitionists, and Avalanche against TJ during Day 8, leading to his lynch. It also may have contributed to the Coalition’s victory by bringing more attention off Fedaykin and making them look like less of a threat, though Raya did make it very clear that they were not to be trusted Razz. Interesting tactic here, might have helped her enemies a little, but certainly had a lot of correct suspicions (Viero was mafia, TJ was mafia, and Omi was Coalition, she just didn’t list Fedaykin)

During Day 8, the last day he was able to play, SPW made himself a little suspicious by defending TJ, but was certainly less quick to jump on bandwagons than others, which shows good instincts. I’m glad you joined this game, SPW, and I think you show promise. My one piece of advice to you lies with my only complaint about how you played: Be more active Razz I hope you continue to play these games with us, it’s been great having you.

Role: Daredevil
Character: Ansem
Allegiance: Town
Player: Raya

You're Ansem, and you always seem to die first. It's very odd. Your goal is to be the first or second person killed by the town OR the first person killed by the mafia. If you succeed you will miraculously come back to life with a super-duper ability to help the town. If you fail you'll just be a vanilla townie for the rest of the game.

Note: This role has been given a little leeway since Game 5. You are now allowed to perish within two cycles rather than one. This change was made in face of the difficulty of this power, and the tendency lately towards a no-lynch Day 1 which could make your job almost impossible. Consider it a gift

ONCE LYNCHED SUCCESSFULLY:

Role: Enforcer Psycop
Alignment: Town (Became Manipulative_Bastard)
Forumer: Ansem

It’s up to you to root out the liars and the scum from amidst the general populace. You have the ability to scan someone each nightphase to determine their allegiance. Alternatively, you have the powers of a Seer. Questions can be asked once per dayphase. If you ask me a question that doesn't sit right with me my response will be "This question is beyond the scope of my ability to reply." Obvious limitations include who has what role, is role "x" in the game, and who has what alignment, but expect me to use personal discretion answering your questions. So, every nightphase, you may chose between scanning one player cop style and asking me a question about the game's nature.

Moreover, the stress and intensity of this job has led you into an insane rampage. You are willing to take any risks and make any sacrifices to see the mob slaughtered. In addition to normal cop powers, you have the ability whenever two individuals are either tied for a lynch or within two votes of each other to order them both killed. You maniac. This can be used once. PM me near the end of a dayphase with a tied or nearly tied lynch to request this. If, by the end of the dayphase, the tie has been maintained, both engaged in the tie or near tie will be killed.

Raya is brilliant, and played a game appropriate to her caliber. In other words, fucking amazing. She and Snake from the start championed the masons, but this… changed… rather quickly as Ansem manipulated her Night 1, and Snake was recruited into the Coalition following his revival Day 4.

Raya being Raya, she was of course a prime target, and was targeted far, far more than any other player this game besides maybe Snake. In Night 1 alone she was targeted by DRTJR (and Snake through the mindtaking ability), Relmitos, TheTJ, and Ansem. Ansem manipulated her then, Relm scanned to see if she was t he SK, TheTJ eggerized her, and DRTJR diverted Snake’s power onto her. Night 3 (the next one she was alive) was very similar, as she was targeted by TheTJ again, hudsonboy, and Perry. Even when she was dead, Night 2, people wouldn’t leave her alone: She was then targeted by Warchamp using his Speaker to the Dead power. She was targeted less frequently as the game progressed, but continued to be a pretty clear center figure and focus point, such as when she was targeted by Perry using Deduction Night 7.

As for how she played, both devious and aggressive would probably be the best descriptors here. Without hesitation, she pretended to be pounced when she saw the Infected was in this game. This plan did have a hole, as those who checked back and saw Game 9 would know the Infected normally doesn’t respawn right away, but due to her mason support she had Snake’s advocacy as well as SPW’s, and due to her manipulation she had Ansem’s as well. Furthermore, the appearance of the Infected made her claim seem believable to all but the ones who held themselves back enough to really scrutinize her. Such as Weldar. I’d say Raya’s one mistake this game (and probably the only really noticeable one) was the lynch on Weldar because he doubted her theory. His points were pretty valid, that she could just as easily have the Viero role from her game or a Jester role and be trying to do the same thing. Weldar’s mistranslating was very, VERY inconvenient for him at that point as well, as it really could have looked like he was trying to cover up the parts of the posts suspecting him. It is something she could have looked past, however, as that kind of coverup is a rather weak tactic: anyone bothering to doublecheck would almost instantly suspect the one who first translated. On the other hand, that provides some credible reason for why Weldar was lynched, as she knew what she was typing and saw what he messed up, so really miscommunication on all sides made this happen, and it’s an understandable error. But this one mistake still technically wasn’t much of a mistake: She was, after all, no longer on the side of the town at that point, so she managed to kill one of her important enemies regardless Razz. Weldar’s lynch immediately highlighted Spontaneous Combustion as a prime mafia target, and the next two days were spent bringing him down. She threw suspicion around, brought down the mafian (well, two of them by extension, more on that later), and ultimately looked like a bona fide townie.

Day 6 was largely uneventful, and focused very heavily on Jake’s and Snake’s bantering. Raya finally brought smashbro into the light, leading to the lynch of the Serial Killer. Relmitos, who had recruited smash, managed to carry on another couple nights however.

Following Day 6, she managed to scan JGH as Coalition, finally bringing that revolutionary faction into the light. Night 3 she had scanned Fedaykin, but Fedaykin had the benefits of a godfather and thus scanned clean. Night 5 she asked me with her seer power if the reviver was changing people’s alignments after Snake had made himself look a little scummy on the mafia forum. I responded with a no of course, as it was Fedaykin converting people to coalition, not the reviver. However, due to events in the private mason forum, as you’ll see when I talk about Snake and provide the link below, she quickly was able to pinpoint every single coalition member during Day 7 once Warchamp had been assassinated and Weldar quickly pointed out that the Upriser might have been behind it. Had she lived past Night 7, the Coalition would have been done for.

She is the one behind the doublelynch on JGH27 and Jake Sky, and I'm incredibly glad that power was used, it adds a lot of turmoil and helps empower the town greatly.

The amount of scheming she did behind the scenes with Ansem was absolutely diabolical. When you see the MB’s forum, you’ll know what I mean. Every night she was (quite understandably) convinced she was the next to go, and they created crazy contingency plans on who to manipulate next, how to act, etc. She didn’t get targeted for a kill once I believe, due to the mafia both hoping they could still nail her as the Viero role and that they wanted to kill Snake first. Smashbro, when he was still alive and kickin, had a interesting strategy of targeting the inactives before the major players just to make things interesting, so Raya was on his safe list. Relmitos didn’t take this plan, going for Snake over Raya night 6 and then thinking Raya would be guarded by Weldar Night 7, leading him to target Weldar (who killed him).

Ultimately they decided Perry was a good manipulation target. This was amazing: Had Raya died before Ansem, Ansem would have tried to manipulate Perry, who was the Quaetam role, which will simply join the MB rather than being manipulated (so if the MB dies, yes, his puppet dies too, but the Quaetam role, if still alive, will continue to fight for their cause)., allowing Ansem to pick another person to be a puppet. Had this worked, they might have still been screwed because two nightkilling parties were still alive, but say Ansem got Fedaykin after Perry had joined him, for instance? The game could have turned out much, much different. They played extremely well as a faction, and I think that Raya played her role as a puppet perfectly.

Moreover, she did something that’s absolutely critical and quite perfect for a puppet of a Manipulative_Bastard to do: Avoid bringing any sort of attention to the puppet master. Weldar’s play Game 6, as I discussed back in June, was a very risky one, but almost necessary since he was in the mafia(s) and had to keep it(them) off of smashbro. Here, since Raya was a mason, and had no influence over those with killing powers, she did the best thing she could by keeping Ansem completely out of the spotlight and drawing all attention onto herself. They died not because Ansem had been lampshaded, but because the Coalition realized that Ansem was following Raya on everything and could potentially be another mason. Fedaykin made the kill, and I made Ansem’s death particularly awesome, up in the Ivory Tower contemplating how he can pull the strings in this war between the mafia and the town (a chess game with two sides), when Fedaykin, the unknown variable, the third side, came in and tore his machinations to shreds, eliminating another of the corrupt elites that sought to shape the world in his own image, another barrier in the way of his revolutionary crusade.

Note to you, Ansem, and to future MBs if this role is ever used again (which I hope it is at some point, even in a largely vanilla game. It’s so much fun!): Don’t be afraid to go against your puppets, or to at least not follow them completely. They are… expendable Cool. Still, the two people on the MB’s team played amazing in all accounts. She was one of the prime players of this game, a game where just about everyone played very, very well.

And I’ve already apologized, but I’ll do so again here. When I sent Raya her PM telling her she was manipulated, I included that she’d lose if Ansem died but not that she would also die. This was a mistake. In Ansem’s role PM I had mentioned that she’d die, and didn’t realize that it wasn’t included in the manipulation PM. I don’t think this changed the game too much, but in the end it’s my mistake, and I hope you can forgive me for that, Raya, and that it didn’t ruin the game for you.

Role: Queen of Avalanchia
Citizen: Raya
Affiliation: Town (became Coalition)
Player: SnakeInABox

You may be a backstabbing bitch sometimes, but damn it, Times have changed! You are the Queen of Avalanchia. You have to set some sort of example. Lord knows your leader, gotta love him, refuses to. So it is time to use all that knowledge you have up in that British brain of yours. You have two unique powers. First off, because this Moderator decided to be a bit unoriginal for a role, You are the Coroner. Every night you scan a dead body, and you learn a bit about them. Secondly, you have the power of Tea. Once in this game may you call "TEA TIME!!!" When you do, all actions for that day and night do not happen. Use these powers wisely. You may be the only brains this country has left.

Unique to Game 10: Several Avalanchians have banded together in an attempt to bring order to the chaos of the Kingdom. You, as the Queen, find helping this group essential to the glory of your nation.

You are one of the four Avalanchian masons this game, along with Camilla, Spont, and Ansem (role names). A private forum will be given to you at the game's start.

Now Snake, too, is a guy who really leaves an impact on a game, and this one was no exception. The impact he had was great, no doubt, but certainly very crazy. Snake was the Queen, having several posts of story devoted to him due to his death, revival, and second slaying, and championing of the town at several points. He essentially single-handedly led the charges against Jake-Sky and Spontaneous Combustion, the latter of whom he thought could be the SnakeInABox Serial Killer from Game 7, one of the roles he submitted for use in this game (in the end I chose Squirtle, from Game 4). This was quite incorrect, but Spont was mafia: sure it was for the wrong reasons, but in the end he did indeed catch a scum, and got two for the price of one Very Happy. Snake also brought on suspicion onto Jake Sky for questioning him, which initially was a bit of a silly call, but Jake kind of furthered that with a lot of his inexperience-borne decisions and the like.

His power was quite underused, but this was mainly due to the low and inconsistent fatality rate during the first five or so days of the game. Like in Game 7, this coroner power would return with riddle-esque hints at the role of the corpse Snake exhumed. These hints would slightly point towards method of death and other such circumstances.

However, while he was a driving force in the town’s endeavors, he also almost single-handedly took down his fellow Coalitionists. Immediately after Fedaykin recruited him, he posted in the mafia forum that Fedaykin and Omicron can be trusted with his life among other things, such as talking about needing to find the one who revived him (Gorblax role) and the one who killed him (smashbro role), and essentially telling them who was what as each role was found. In the end, the second Weldar mentioned the Upriser, Raya knew that the Coalition was indeed the Rebel Mod faction, and was almost entirely sure who all the remaining Coalitionists were. Fed was pissed, and rightfully so. The damage done here would probably have been nullified if Snake had coordinated this plan with Fedaykin, though doing so would be hard as he was forbidden from telling Fed who the other masons were. I could go into more detail, but you’ll see in the mason forum anyways, and this issue has been discussed already, so I’ll go on to the next bit.

Snake submitted a news report through SPW to post when he died, and this report, while risky, certainly may have helped to reverse the damage done by his earlier actions.

Spoiler:

"This world is very different now. For man holds in his mortal hands the power to abolish all forms of interdimension rifts, and all forms of human life. And yet the same revolutionary beliefs for which our different forebears fought are still at issue around the universe - the belief that the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state, but from the power of the people.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether these nations, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. Already has the blood of your mushroom kingdoms innocent been shed. Not by neighboring enemies, but by themselves. Thrice have the Avalanchians had to stand their ground, not against other countries of the world, but against organizations created, and still living, in Avalanchia. Never can we forget the Vaatisimo Rebellion. Still raging now is the HostageInABox situation, never resolved, never to be resolved. And what started the interest in sub dimension particle splitting, what broke our country, The Great Avalanchian War. We dare not forget today that we are the heirs of those first revolutions.

The Mushroom Kingdom and Avalanchia are engulfed in a War that no one could have prevented. The war delt by the hands of evil that reaches far beyond the confines of morality. Let us not forget though, that this grave, dark evil can be vanquished with just a small flickering light, growing more intense by the second, as the innocents of the county rises up. Only together may we take back this country. Only together can we work as one.

So let us begin anew - remembering on both sides that civility is not a sign of weakness, and sincerity is always subject to proof. Let us never negotiate out of fear. But let us never fear to negotiate. And let us even more so never fear to fight.

A coalition is a pact or treaty among individuals or groups, during which they cooperate in joint action, each in their own self-interest, joining forces together for a common cause

A house divided against itself cannot stand."

Nice twist on Lincoln’s epic words, and really added to the plot quite well. This was very dangerous though. The numbers? 2, 14, 21, 12. This corresponded with the player list: 2. ¿Señor Poopy Water?, 14 Raya, 21 OmicronAustin, 12 Fedaykin. Revealed the identities of the remaining masons and Coalition members, save for JGH27 of the Coalition. This among other things could have completely destroyed the Coalition’s chances if players noticed it. However, Snake added extra periods to throw off the numbers a bit (2.1.4.2.1.1.2 rather than 2.14.21.12), and lumped the masons and coalitionists together so the Coalition could have delayed their demise if they were lucky by highlighting SPW and Raya, and keeping JGH as out of the spotlight as possible. What Snake did next here worked as a little bit of damage control additionally, by indicating the definition of Coalition. It wasn’t great, but certainly could have made them look more like the survivor group JGH tried to make them out to be. In the end this newscast was a mixture of bad and good, but the way things played out the good outweighed the far minimalized bad aspects, and may have helped the Coalition’s cause, although few addressed it directly so it’s hard to be sure. In the end, this could have certainly contributed to the Coalition managing to slip back under the radar. The Coalition won, so no real harm was done in the end.

Snake, regardless, did well on other fronts. He remained almost completely innocent-looking, got himself a large following despite Raya becoming suspicious of him, and helped to lead the town away from the Coalition while he was alive. Furthermore, Snake also immediately pinpointed Omicron as a potential Gorblax, leading to his early recruitment, and helped to pick out JGH, as well as coordinate many of the Coalition's other plans. I could go on for a while about the goods and the bads of what happened for Snake this game, he was so involved, so I'll wrap this up by saying that the plan I mentioned above could have well led to the downfall of the Coalition, and almost did, but in the end they triumphed regardless, so no harm, no foul. Yes, this wasn't his best game, but shit happens. He's still a great player.

Here is a link to the Remnants’ side forum: The Remnants

Last edited by Quaetam on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:41 pm

Let me point out the fact that in every game I have played, I leave hints. Hints about my role, power, alignment, whatever.

Its just something I do. I dont mean to do it some times, I just do it. Like an Evil Villian revealing his plan before trying to kill the hero, and the hero escaping.

Of course, evidence shows that I usually kill my hero.

My biggest problem is I underestimated my manipulation (Yes, I got too cocky. Go figure), and ALMOST let the heroes escape. If it wasnt for my fellow villians, we would have been fucked.

Kill all sons of bitches. Thats my ficcial structions.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:18 pm

My definition of a competent villain is, that he achieves his goals without anybody else noticing it. Not to be seen. And seriously, you can leave hints all you want, when your are fighting for your own, but if they may cause your fellow brothers in arms' downfall, then you went too far. I'm still slightly pissed, that you did that stuff on the Mason's board without telling me. Stealth was the only advantage we had, nobody should have seen us coming.

Kill all sons of bitches :3

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:55 pm

Some more info on Snake I wanted to include in my above post but didn't get to:

Snake was targeted for death six times this game. No lie.

First, Night 1 by the mafia, with td260 (Kirby) making the kill. Suicide, the Infected, was a Jockey, and was on Snake's face. Suicide took the hit because of this, leading to the Jockey's death, while Snake escaped unscathed.

Second, Night 2 by the mafia using JGH27's banstick. This kill succeeded. The threat on Mercer's life was shown in that post because Fedaykin had targeted Mercer that night. Even though Fed couldn't actually attempt to kill him yet, I threw an assassination attempt in for dramatic effect. Snake was revived Day 4 as he was a mod role, and thus immune to the permakill effects of the ban (this was to make things a tiny bit easier for the Upriser). This kill worked, but then he was revived Day 4.

Third, Night 4 the mafia had placed a kill on Snake, but Snake's own Tea Time power stopped it.

Fourth, Day 5, Spontaneous Combustion had come back from the dead as a lynchbomb with a votesteal, meaning he could steal a vote and use it on whoever he wanted. He'd ordinarily blow up the last person to vote for him, and a votesteal would count towards this. Spontaneous Combustion therefore ordered a votesteal at 8:59 EST (one minute before the deadline) from Snake onto himself to ensure Snake would be the last one to vote for him and thus killed. HOWEVER, Snake had been pounced by Suicide's Smoker (making him silenced). The votesteal killed the smoker and was negated, leaving td260, a mafian, the last one to vote for Spontaneous Combustion, who blew up and killed his comrade!

Fifth, Night 5 the mafia sent the banstick after Snake again, but Perry diverted it from Snake to Suicide. The banstick was one of the only two ways to permanently kill the Infected (the other being a lynch), and led to Suicide's elimination. Suicide in his life in fact saved Snake three times: with the Jockey Night 1, with the Smoker Day 5, and by taking the banstick for him Night 5.

FINALLY, Day 6 the mafia and Relmitos both planned to kill Snake, but the Coalition had JGH persuade his mafia comrades to not target Snake that night. However, Relmitos still preformed the kill, leading to Snake's final assassination.

These kills on Snake, when viewed as a whole, are a string of bad luck and horrible coincidences for the mafia, but I won't deny that I found them absolutelly hilarious. Took six kills to finally bring this Queen down.

Mafia roles will be up maybe later tonight but probably tomorrow, as I've barely had enough time tonight to even write this brief blurb :/

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:11 pm

Seriously, fuck you suicide.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:08 am

Wow. Had we been able to kill Snake we probably would have been able to win this game. Fuck you Snake and Suicide. Fuck you. lol

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:20 am

I admire your persistance, but it was ill-adviced. There were other promising targets worth taking out.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:23 am

td260 wrote:That was a legit question. What would have happened if unblockable kill J had attacked Av?

I would have died. All the talk about cant get rid of me yadiyada was bluf. Not sure how much of it helped, but appearantly not many people wanted to take a chance testing it out. I couldnt pose much of a threat anyway.

I could survive 1 killing attack, and learn it to gain a one shot ability. A second time and I would have died. A unblockable would have wrecked my shit as well.

Not sure what would have happened if I was targetted by mafia first and SK later though. I think that would have been fatal too.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top