TWBB Mafia Game 10: Why We Don't Divide by Zero-FINALE-The Usurpation of Heaven-COMING TO THEATERS NEAR YOU!

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 10: Why We Don't Divide by Zero-FINALE-The Usurpation of Heaven-COMING TO THEATERS NEAR YOU!

Post  Relmitos on Thu May 19, 2011 1:06 am

Forgot something; Yes, most of the characters are Castlevania Characters. Why. Well, I asked Q about it and he said that he wanted the characters that were forumers to be humanoid sprites, and since I'm no spriter, I had to go with what I could find. What I could find that had humanoids with many animations? Castlevania.

Also; +10 internets to the one who can successfully name all the NPC sprites I have in there.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 10: Why We Don't Divide by Zero-FINALE-The Usurpation of Heaven-COMING TO THEATERS NEAR YOU!

Post  Smashy B on Thu May 19, 2011 1:09 am

That is quite awesome, good sir.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Thu May 19, 2011 2:55 am

That was just EPIC!

Im guessing the blond figure standing on that tower at the end was me.
And the dialogue wasnt so bad. It was cheesy, but not bad.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Thu May 19, 2011 3:09 am

No, the blond guy is Feday, Johnathan Morris. You are this guy, Genya:

Spoiler:

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Thu May 19, 2011 1:19 pm

That was awesome Relm Very Happy

Just been rereading this thread again. Good God this game was fantastic. You're a brilliant host Q.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Thu May 19, 2011 7:18 pm

That was glorious- the only criticism I can see is that Kirby looks kinda funny during the opening scene, but that's just me whining. The entire thing was amazing.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Thu May 19, 2011 7:47 pm

First off. Amazing work Relm! I loved it.

As with Raya I have also gone back and started reread the thread. And god damn that game was epic. And if you ever wish to run again Q you got my vote regardless of the situation.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Thu May 19, 2011 10:53 pm

I have lost track of the times I reread this game, so amazing(and not just because I won).

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Fri May 20, 2011 1:32 pm

May as well just make this known now. Expect to see this topic resurge every now and then. That "The end of the beginning" part wasn't just for effect. I'm already working on day/night phase 1. It'll be awhile, because I have to turn EVERY sprite into a symbol. Alucard alone had a little over 250 sprites, that took time. But yea, point being, Project Awesome isn't finished yet.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Wed May 25, 2011 9:05 pm

Little late in coming, but thanks a ton for paying all my hard work this level of tribute, Relmitos. Game 10 is, to me, one of the best things I've done here, and I love it to death and am excited to see what you make of it. I'd give you a Thanks, but I accidentally gave it to someone earlier, so enjoy three +1s spread throughout your past few posts Razz. I'm happy to collaborate in making the next phase of this awesome Project, although I must stress that you don't feel rushed or overburdened; take your time and feel free to go at your own pace and all. The fact that you're even doing this makes me feel really honored. So once again thanks, once I'm not as sick I'll be spending less time lying down and more on steam and should be able to talk the next phase through with you a bit.

Also, title is being updated accordingly.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:53 pm

Skype showed me this error today, I just have to share it here:

QUUUUAAAEEETTTAAAMMMMMM Razz

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:37 am

THIS IS PART OF THE MAFIA FINALE. Make sure you're starting from the mafia thread itself.

Raya clambered to her feet atop another dark roof, one adorned with ancient architecture, statues and old spires reaching skyward. Behind her rose a steeple, high into the sky. She stood atop a great cathedral, a place of faith, of worship, of eternal mourning placed atop a hill. Below the city stretched downward, radiated out to the horizon. The city festered with the dying flames of a war now past. Here and there buildings lay in ruins, others boarded up, abandoned. The roads were dotted with potholes, with wrecked vehicles. The skyline stretched out into the distance. From its midst an ivory tower pierced the sky, its upper levels blown apart by some distant blast.

From its peak, from the pinnacle of the city, a dark flag flew, with a symbol she knew so well. It was her sign, their symbol.

The sign of the Coalition.

All around she saw similar flags dotting the streets, hanging from lampposts, billowing in the force of the wind, of the rain. This was a Kingdom that had known great conflict, that had seen its gods toppled one by one. But it was a Kingdom that was still alive. Yet the dawn that had risen on this kingdom now stood on the verge of being eclipsed by the storm that drowned it. The end itself seemed so inevitable, the new world threatened to dissolve around her.

This is what lies before you, what lies behind you. This is the future should you succeed, should your cause be vindicated, should you seize the throne of heaven.

She whirled around. Quaetam stood perched atop a statue like a vulture, hands empty, mist swirling at his sides, lightning flashing around him. The storm tore through their world, untold torrents piercing the air between them. Flashes of green illuminated the new age as it drowned amidst the hopeless downpour.

Can’t you see the misery, the oppression? This was done at your own hands. So blinded were you to your own insanity that you believed yourselves the voice of justice. So fervent were you in your desire for the throne of the gods that you acted without mercy, heralded the new world through a sea of blood. What is the dawn of an era worth when it comes at such a price?

Quaetam’s cloak billowed, lightning flashed, and he raised his right hand. A blade formed from the mist, pointed at Raya. The haze gathered around it, and it cackled with the green light that pierced the void as the lightning was drawn towards it. The rain bent inwards, the clouds swirled. The fury of the storm itself had become his sword, and it rippled with energy as he held it aloft.

There will BE no future to aspire to. There will be no world worth saving.

Raya stood, focused, intent, her blade raised against the storm, and faster than her eye could comprehend a blast of mist and light shot out from the arc of his slash, tearing through the floor, fading into the distance. Her hair stood on end, her skin burned lightly as it passed just by her left arm, and she was forced to close her eyes against the blinding flash that burned itself into them. She opened them just in time to avoid the god’s next strike, diving forward and away as a rain of green lightning pierced the ground where she’d stood.

The roof crumbled slowly under the sheer weight of his onslaught, the metal and concrete heating, burning, melting, crackling with the endless green that pierced the world. She rolled to her feet in time to leap away from another slash, another blast of green that tore a fissure into the roof and sped out blindingly into the night. Quaetam sliced his sword skyward as he strode unabated, and lighning rode through his body, up the crystalline blade that heralded the apocalypse, and out into the night, striking at the steeple, the spire that pierced the night. A green light flared and it collapsed with a snap. Raya cursed and swung the banstick skyward , vaporizing a large chunk of building as it fell towards her. She rolled and dodged as another wave of green death flew past, horizontally slicing the remains of the tower in half, and she ducked as it rolled towards her, bounced just over her, plummeting to the street below.

Raya got to her feet, banstick ready, and found herself face to face with the god in his full fury, his full majesty, the golden cracks lining his shadowy, flickering being, his scar painting his face with malice.

“No running anymore. This is where it ends,” Raya said, knowing in her heart that she could not continue for long, that even as her resolve grew within her, her body screamed in protest, shouted for a long-sought end.

Then oblivion is your fate!

Quaetam pointed his blade straight at Raya, and she barely had time to react. The miasma gathered in a swirl of energy, condensed, and a beam of sheer green light shot out. The golden light flared out in a semisphere, shielding her against the fury that beat at it, that pierced it. Raya gritted her teeth. Electricity leapt around her, obscured her vision, and the energy grew in intensity as Quaetam harnessed the very storm, the very apocalypse, into his blow. She was forced back as the lightning arced from his blade, searing into the golden flare, and skidded across the roof. Green bolts arced about, forked, slicing through the air, surrounding the glowing flame of gold with a mass of entropy, of catastrophic despair and destruction. The storm raged, swirled around them, building in intensity, reaching its climax, and all its fury found itself drawn into Quaetam's sword, channeled through the green flare that leapt across the gap between the risen god and the fallen angel.

She backed up, the force of his onslaught almost too much to bear. It was Death himself that played at her now, something deeper than the Usurper she faced. He had become an avatar of the darkness, and his power was undeniable, unbreakable. It was all she could do to hold onto the banstick, but she knew that one slip would end it all. One second of lost focus and she would be utterly shredded in the chaos that her fire barely withheld.

So she held on, her eyes open, her mind focused not on the swirling, striking green that could not yet pierce her shield, but on the man who lay beyond, on he who wielded this unbreakable strength!

She braced herself against the onslaught, her knees bent, her shoulders forward.

And slowly her retreating feet found a grip. Her right foot moved tentatively, left the ground, and she stepped forward. Quaetam’s eyes widened in shock. He pulled back his sword, and slashed again, another beam of pure energy striking out, slamming into the sphere of chaos that still ate at Raya’s shield, still struck around to lash at her. Again she stepped forward, knocked briefly by the strength of his attack, but not losing her balance, not losing her strength. Again he struck, again. Each time she shook, each time the shield was buffeted slightly, but inevitably she approached through the chaos, her golden resolve an unbreakable beacon against the hurricane, an unbreakable force against the power that shook the world.

Finally she could make out his figure through the blaze of energy, through the fog, and as Quaetam reared back for another attack she mustered all her remaining strength, and slashed out with her banstick, screaming loudly into the torrent. The blaze flew sideways and off into the night.

Quaetam’s eyes registered surprise for an instant as Raya flew forward, as for the second time the glowing blade of the banstick pierced his chest!

The world roared as the absolute power shredded at something beyond its scope, and in a flash all was rent unto nothing.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:30 pm

How I miss this game and all of its crazy shit.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyrotrap on Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:03 am

Oh wow. I've been reading through the mafia games since I've joined here and this one was just amazing. I believe Minby mentioned that Q will be running the next one so I'm going to really look forward to that Very Happy

One sad part is that Relm videos seem to be blocked in at least the US now Sad

Also this is my first necropost I guess Razz

Pyrotrap
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:20 am

Pyrotrap wrote:One sad part is that Relm videos seem to be blocked in at least the US now Sad

huh, really? I'm about 90% sure I know why that is the case. I used .hack music in both those videos and sometime since then any video containing those things have been blocked in the states. That really sucks, unsure what music I'd replace it with.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:43 pm

Great to meet you, Pyro, and I'm really happy you enjoyed Game 10. It was a milestone for mafia on the forum and a monumental win for Fedaykin.

Check out the sequel (20) as well if you want to get fully up to speed before 30.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

View previous topic View next topic Back to top