There Will Be Brawl- My Compilation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

There Will Be Brawl- My Compilation

Post  TappinDawn on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:30 pm

Here's a rundown: I downloaded all the episodes (blow me) and put it together into one movie with Sony Vegas. The final file came out as around five gigabytes. It's a tiny bit poor, due to the original resoloution it was shot in. I also know that The Escapist has a HQ option. My question is whether anyone has the subscription to escapist and whether that quality is worth subscribing for so I could remake the compilation- after all, that DVD isn't coming anytime soon. Sad

Tl;dr- Nonstop TWBB, quality sucks, need HQ, help. I'll post screenshots later. Anyone want it?

Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: There Will Be Brawl- My Compilation

Post  SurgePox on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:57 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but distribution rights for There Will Be Brawl aren't free domain. Since you're neither the Escapist or the creators, I don't think you have the right to duplicate or distribute this, even if it's free and as a public service to us. I appreciate the effort to get us what we've been waiting for and what seems like a distant dream, but this seems a bit legally dubious for my taste. Please PM me if you wish to correct me/discuss further.

Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top