The Whatever Thread

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  Avalanche on Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:50 am

I am getting paid to get a haircut tomorrow......being mystery shopper is kinda fun

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:36 am

King Avalanche wrote:I am getting paid to get a haircut tomorrow......being mystery shopper is kinda fun
where is this and how do I get in on the action?

...im kinda low on moneyz

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:57 am

My grandma hated how long my hair was and paid me 50 bucks to get it cut.

I also didn't pay for the haircut.

That was a while ago now.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:28 pm

Warchamp7 wrote:My grandma hated how long my hair was and paid me 50 bucks to get it cut.

I also didn't pay for the haircut.

That was a while ago now.
I'm gonna need to let it grow for a bit for that effect though XD.

Sweet deal though.

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:49 pm

Ansem wrote:did you guys know, im adopted?

i've been trying to find my real parents for some time now, but i stopped recently. Dont know why, but i just dont want to know who they are anymore. Is that weird?

It's not weird. Some people want to find out because they feel it's part of who they are, others are fin without knowing. After all, your true parents are the ones that raised you, not the ones that gave birth to you.

In the UK you can get a court order to reveal the names of your birth parents, so maybe there's something similar in your country? Might be worth a shot at least.

*hugs*

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:05 pm

Raya wrote:
Ansem wrote:did you guys know, im adopted?

i've been trying to find my real parents for some time now, but i stopped recently. Dont know why, but i just dont want to know who they are anymore. Is that weird?

It's not weird. Some people want to find out because they feel it's part of who they are, others are fin without knowing. After all, your true parents are the ones that raised you, not the ones that gave birth to you.

In the UK you can get a court order to reveal the names of your birth parents, so maybe there's something similar in your country? Might be worth a shot at least.

*hugs*

mmyeah, i wanted to do that, but now..i just dont. And i didnt tell you guys this earlier cause well, the subject never came up, and i think the reason i am who i am, a guy who cannot keep a relationship cause of severall BS reasons, is because i dont really know who i am.
FML. Who the fuck am i anyway? And why am i telling you guys this?

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:17 pm

Ansem wrote:
And why am i telling you guys this?

Because we're your friends and we kinda care?

Seriously man, you ever need to talk you know you can always drop a line. Same with the rest of you.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:29 pm

Same, I may be new around here, but I like helping, and I will if I can in any way

Side Note: I can smell Pizza Rolls... This makes me hungry

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:32 pm

Most people joined the forum because of the series. The ones that remain, here, right now, we have formed bonds- ties of friendship that keep us coming back here long aftert the series finished, because it's a place to hang out with friends. Friends who share similar preferences, experiences, and opinions. That is the reason why we are here- because we have come to depend one one another as friends, friends as important as real-life friends, if not more important. So, ansem, do not feel ashamed of talking to us about your problems, because we are your friends- we do our best to understand. We hold nothing against you, we hold only support and enthueasim.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:24 pm

TD said it.

*big squishy hugs for Ansem*

I guess if you find your biological family you might have some closure, but if you don't want to then that makes perfect sense. After all, as Raya said, it's your adoptive family who have shaped you in to the person you are now.

I'm quitting my job today. Funfun! Because now I'm a waitress, so there's a couple of weeks of working 2 jobs. I kinda forgot to call in yesterday so that'll be fun, but if they get mad I'll just be like "btw, I'm resigning, and this is my (x) weeks notice."
So at least that will be a weight off my mind. I also didn't call my mum when I went out yesterday, so now I'm grounded for the rest of the week. Fuuuuu-

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:27 pm

it's been put more masterfully than I ever could but I'd say if we ever met then It'd probably the best day of my life thus far. I have never actually met you but ansem from what you've told us You are a great man; You save an innocent woman from being violated and being mentally scared when they were armed and you were not, That took major balls. My suggestion is to try to find your birth certificate here in the united sates the parents name are on it, then go to the nearest Church of the Ladder day saints, It's a tenet of their religion to find all of their ancestors.

If I ever get a date then I'd ask you guys for tips. I am horrible at the romance thing. Sad

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:42 pm

Leave it to me, I can tell you all about what girls want and don't want.

Mostly. Girls are pretty weird, after all.

I want to meet all of you IRL. :3

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:53 pm

queen_camilla wrote:

It's kinda a shame we're scattered all over the world. Hanging out together would be bloody awesome. It'd be the weirdest, geekiest sitcom ever. They'd be shipping wars and everything.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:58 pm

I'm not really as close to any of you more senior-forumers, but I can see the friendship and the bonding, and I hope I don't cross the line if I atleast feel a little bit of it myself.
We're there for you, Ansem. So you can spill your guts as if you're intoxicated, because we're willing to listen and help.

Most adopted people try to find their biological family for some kindof of "roots" and closure. But whats most important is how you feel about the situation.
If you're already saying you do not even want to know, beyond just not caring, perhaps you should listen to that feeling and find closure in whatever your roots may be, they have never defined who you are. Your family now did.

Perhaps talking with your mom and/or dad about it will help. I'm sure enough they'll listen.

Also, she grounded you for THAT, camilla? DAMN. My parents are HAPPY if I rarely go out O_o they don't even want to know, they just want me gone XD

And DRTJR, you're good with us if you want to know about romance Razz Apparently I'm good at it too, because everyone keeps telling me how obviously girls I talk to are liking me, without me noticing it O_o

Just today, i was just talking to a girl at my school, and when she walked off I had a group of guy and girl classmates going "DAMN! she was all over you!"
left me like "....wut?"
Kinda feel bad about it, because I don't want to be flirty or whatever :\ Kinda-somehow-i-think still have a girlfriend, so I shouldn't.

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:28 pm

Raya wrote:
queen_camilla wrote:

It's kinda a shame we're scattered all over the world. Hanging out together would be bloody awesome. It'd be the weirdest, geekiest sitcom ever. They'd be shipping wars and everything.

Ok, start planning now. Summer of 2012- we all save up money and go to either NYC or london. Some major city we can all get to. As many people that are 18 or older by that time. Invite matt and zach too, for the lulz. Put it on facebook, pool your money. TWBB forum meet, 2012. (If we do it after august 2nd, I'll be 18. W00!)

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:45 pm

td260 wrote:Most people joined the forum because of the series. The ones that remain, here, right now, we have formed bonds- ties of friendship that keep us coming back here long aftert the series finished, because it's a place to hang out with friends. Friends who share similar preferences, experiences, and opinions. That is the reason why we are here- because we have come to depend one one another as friends, friends as important as real-life friends, if not more important. So, ansem, do not feel ashamed of talking to us about your problems, because we are your friends- we do our best to understand. We hold nothing against you, we hold only support and enthueasim.

This.

If we end up doing this (We better) Obviously my vote is going to have to be New York due to lack of money.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:47 pm

my vote is on London.....for exactly that reason Razz

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:51 pm

My vote is New York, once more, for that reason. Plus, we would be able to chill at Nintendo world, before probably getting kicked out.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:51 pm

King Avalanche wrote:my vote is on London.....for exactly that reason Razz
QFT

even though i've already seen most tourist things in London... twice XD
Just a quick glance at prices from here and NYC would be about 4-5 times as expensive as London. And thats just the flight.

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:54 pm

I say Kentucky, for obvious selfish reasons.

But yeah, I know a big meet would be impossible for over half of us if it didn't happen in our own backyards. Really sucks too.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:56 pm

Not if we save up now.

Or maybe we can meet up at a big con?

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:42 pm

As much as we'd all like to actually meet, it would be incredibly difficult from just about every aspect imaginable. You know what makes this whole thing asinine? If the continents were still just Pangaea, this wouldn't be nearly as big a problem Laughing

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:52 pm

Relmitos wrote:As much as we'd all like to actually meet, it would be incredibly difficult from just about every aspect imaginable. You know what makes this whole thing asinine? If the continents were still just Pangaea, this wouldn't be nearly as big a problem Laughing
Yeah man, fuck continental drift!

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:53 pm

Even though I would love for everyone can meet up. Maybe we can do it in smaller groups? Like 2 separate meet ups for people in the US. one for the west and for the east cost. And if someone from the other side can make it to the other one as well then have them come.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:55 pm

That defeats the purpose. If we meet in NYC we should meet at a con, or something. IDK what.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:44 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top