Post  Doctor Shulk on Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:23 pm

Weldar and I have trouble getting to school because of lag Razz

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Forum Anime

Post  Weldar on Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:25 pm

We can show up in the final episode acting like it's the first one.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:41 pm

Raya wrote:or romantically finishing each other's spicy chicken wings.
This has actually sorta happened before...

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:20 pm

Raya wrote:DRTJR: This is a Japanese anime. He's a stereotype to the point of racism.

This intrigues me, am I a native of the land of the rising sun, or an American.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:54 pm

DRTJR wrote:
Raya wrote:DRTJR: This is a Japanese anime. He's a stereotype to the point of racism.

No you're this guy

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:28 am

SurgePox wrote:
DRTJR wrote:

No you're this guy

No, he is a guy who is so american that he needs to have everything that represents America and act like the most stereotypical american ever. Both of which he must fulfill at ALL TIMES, otherwise he would literally die of not being american enough.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:31 am

So in other words, this guy.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:58 am

.....Indeed

Anyway, I have some good ideas for how to draw most of the characters already. With my own little details of course~

This should be interesting. Very Happy

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:59 am

Smashy B wrote:
Raya wrote:or romantically finishing each other's spicy chicken wings.
This has actually sorta happened before...

That was what I was referring to Razz

DRTJR wrote:

Japan is rather culturally insensitive. You're going to look like Bandit Keith and spend the entire show speaking in loud bad Engrish and shouting "JAYASU CHRISTU I LOVE HAMUBAAGARU!!"

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:11 am

I wanna be the silent kendo-club genius that beats up gangs D:

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:34 pm

[quote="Raya"]
Smashy B wrote:

DRTJR wrote:

Japan is rather culturally insensitive. You're going to look like Bandit Keith and spend the entire show speaking in loud bad Engrish and shouting "JAYASU CHRISTU I LOVE HAMUBAAGARU!!"

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:30 pm

Now wait just a minute!

...Why isn't that man watching TV?!

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:14 pm

It's off screen, but it's there with something that's on TV right now.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:38 pm

I don't see a remote on there... Do you expect me to beleive he'd get up and change it by hand like a communist?!?

...'course, it may just be hidden by rolls of fat. In that case all is present and correct.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:44 pm

It's a bacon remote, clearly.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:18 pm

Raya wrote:Fobby is the show's equivilant of Poochie from the Simpsons. Perry is a literal platypus. A man sized one that walks around on its hind legs. Nobody ever comments on this.

Oh look, I found the episode synopsis for the first season. It's surprisingly fun to come up with cheesy sitcom plots Smile

Spoiler:
EP001: Welcome to the Neighbourhood
The Surgepox family move into the Brawl neighbourhood and we're introduced to all the characters. Surgepox's attempts at a housewarming barbecue go terribly awry, but everyone's personality quirks save the day.

EP002: From Russia With Love
Snake's idea to buy a mail order Russian bride goes wrong when, thanks to Babelfish, he gets a Russian bear instead. He enlists the help of his friends to keep the very hungry and grouchy Ivan hidden from his family.

EP003: Three's a Crowd
DRTJR and Perry both ask DarkFalco out on a date on the same night to the same restaurant. Too shy and polite to turn them down she tries to do both dates at once, running from one end of the restaurant to the other. Things get increasingly out of control as she struggles to juggle two conversations and eat two meals at the same time!

EP004: The Truth is Way Out There
Td260 begins picking up strange signals on his equipment and becomes convinced they're alien communications. After hilarity involving the FBI, becoming an accidental cult leader and a guest appearance by David Duchovny, it turns out that the signals came from Spont's microwave. He was making a burrito.

EP005: One Flew Over the Cuckold's Nest
Surge becomes convinced that Raya is cheating on him with Ansem and goes to increasingly bizarre lengths to find out the truth. It turns out they were merely planning a surprise birthday party for him. Daww.

EP006: That Darn Schrodinger's Cat
Fedaykin and TJ accidently run over Spont's cat and, fearful of his legendary wrath, have to quickly find an identical replacement whilst convincing Spont that his cat is still alive through the clever use of soft toys, meowing and getting stuck under the floorboards.

EP007: Picture Perfect
To impress a girl he likes Warchamp lies that he's a professional artist. Unfortunately it turns out she's a huge art fan so he has to rope in his friends to keep up the charade, including turning the house into an art gallery and sneaking his work into the public museum.

EP008: Sahrimnir's Big Day Out
Relmitos and Viero have to pick up their Swedish cousin from the airport. They promptly lose him in the big city. Hijinks ensue.

EP009: Weekend at J's
Rather than taking Grandpa JGH27 out to bingo like they were supposed to, Snake and Avalanche take him out drinking instead. In the morning they discover him dead and set up increasingly elaborate schemes to make it look like an accident, but people always seem to miss the moment where he falls off the roof/gets hit by a car/rolls down the hill in a dustbin. In the end they're confronted and confess they killed Grandpa J- but then he walks in alive and well. Turns out he was just really really drunk the entire time.

EP010: Don't Smash Me, Bro!
Smashbro and Surge are locked in a prison cell for an undisclosed reason and reminisce over their past misadventures whilst awaiting bail. It's alluded at the end the reason involved gratuitous public nudity.

EP011: Chariots of Fail
A new kid arrives at Minby's track who immediately becomes incredibly popular and wins everything. Minby starts to doubt his self worth, pigging out on junk food and convinced he will always be second place. Everyone rallies round him, tells him to believe in himself, and he finally beats his rival at the 100m dash. Unbeknownst to everyone, in a slightly sinister final note it turns out Q spiked the rival's drink. After all, he tells the audience, he needs to keep things running smoothly around here

EP012: Turkey Day
The Americans try to explain Thanksgiving to all the foreigners by holding the best Thanksgiving Day meal ever. It all goes horribly wrong with the potatoes exploding, the pilgrim costumes being mixed up with nativity outfits and Outlaw getting stuck in the turkey. Everyone has to resort to eating out of tins around the TV, and realise that it's the companionship that's the true meaning of the holiday.

Next season.....

Spoiler:

EP101: The french connection
A new character called Barda joins the show and the audience gets reïntroduced to the cast after the break following season 1. Warchamp's original actor got replaced because of a dispute regarding his contract. While the reception of the new actor is lukewarm, Barda becomes an instant fanfavorite and memes fast.

EP102: Depending on the time of day
Barda receives a love letter and through a conveluted series of events thinks its Viero's. He is surprisingly okay with it, much to the shock of Darkfalco who was the one sending that letter in the first place.

EP103: They grow up so fast
Camilla is moving out to attend college in another state. Surgepox gets up to his antics warning her about all the things that/can will go wrong, while Weldar and Ansem concoct a plan to make her stay. Ends in a heartfelt father/daughter moment and a montage of all the best Camilla scenes.

EP104: Halloween special
Ansem accidentally ressurects the dead in a nearby graveyard. Quaetam, grandpa J, TheTJ, Raya and TD barricade themselves in the house but fall to the zombies one by one. At the end it is revealed that this was just a story Perry told Barda in an attempt to frighten him. Then the camera pans to Ansem holding a sinister looking book in the graveyard.

EP105: Dungeons and Dorks
Raya hosts a dungeons and dragons game at her place and things get messy. Avalanche the white mage and Ansem the necromancer constantly argue, while Feday, who rolled a very unconventional character, flirts with the DM. Sane people TD and Requiem try in vain to keep the campaign on the road. It turns into the best game Raya ever played.

EP106: Who killed the Fobby?

When neighborhood troll Fobby is found dead, speculation begins about how killed him. People begin accusing each other and the situation escalates. When Feday is found wounded, Smashbro calls out Warchamp, Requiem and Relmitos conduct their own bumbling investigation and Surgepox tries to keep his loved ones save. Untill a local cop, played by SuicideAngel comes by and explains that Fobby died of natural causes. When Feday comes to, he explains he simply goofed up and knocked himself out. Everyone apologizes but there seems to be a rift betwen Smash and Warchamp.

EP107: It's a small world

Having stolen some equipment from Avos, TD is finally ready to test his new invention. It results in him shrinking down to the size of an ant and unable to turn back without the device. Unfortunately, it falls into hands of grandpa J. Hijinx ensue when he accidentally shrinks Minby, Relmitos and TheTJ as well.

EP108: The neighbor games

The neighborhoods annual barbeque comes with a sport event, and after a particularly cocky Minby assured everyone that he is going to win anyway, everyone gets fired up enough to try to win. Suicideangel once again cameos, this time as the judge, but he fails to notice the very blatant sabotage attempts going on as Smashbro and Warchamp constantly try to one-up each other and every other neighbor tries to trip up Minby (ironically negating each other's tricks and having them backfire).

EP109: Lonely Hearts Club

After a particularly troublesome date with Barda, Viero goes to the local bar and notices Warchamp, Darkfalco, Avalanche and Sahrimnir debate their own dating woes. The four of them decide to try and help Viero hook up with someone but after an x amount of failed dates, he realizes he wants to make up with Barda, who happened to be his next date anyway.

EP110: Agent P

DRTJR and Feday unmask Perry as a secret agent and join him on his mission. Together, they learn the value of friendship and teamwork and unmask Avos as an actual alien.

EP111: Delusions of grandeur

Due to a conveluted series of events, Avalanche becomes the ruler of his own sovereign nation, which happens to include the neighborhood. It is the beginning of infighting and tyranny in the neighborhood, which results in a revolution led by Snake. It leads into the season finale.

EP112: We didn't start the fire
The season finale and intended to be the last episode of the show. All plotlines get resolved. TheTJ's twin, Barda's origins, Feday's criminal past, etc. All previously established characters return as well, including Ivan the Bear, TD's cult and Spont's burrito. Avalanche gets dethroned and the neighborhood forms a commitee to reach democratic decisions. Because of the climactic showdown between Smash and Surge over ultimate power however, the house gets burned down, which is a shame because the great ratings have the studio demand a new season.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:47 am

That was an enjoyable read, hehe.

Oh crazy grandpa J *Laugh track*

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:51 pm

At that point, it becomes a grouping of short stories as an interlude between proper seasons, and has turned into a comedic display of either everyone trying to live in an increasingly absurd place, or dramatic re-tellings of raya's D&D campaigns. They announce another season coming soon, but don't declare a date...

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonMan Abrams X on Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:21 pm

All these pages and no mention of the Spoonman? I declare shenanigans!

SpoonMan Abrams X
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/LePieLives

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:51 am

Studio wanted to hold off on a Spoonman arc, depending on whether or not we could get the views needed to justify season 3. They didn't even inform the writing staff.... Because they are dicks. The studio I mean, not the writing staff.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:50 am

Seems I've been reduced to a sideline character this season, drat.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:53 am

Don't feel bad, Q, I basically only show up to be a cocky asshole in one episode.

Not that it isn't true to life, though lol.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:05 pm

I have one episode in season one where I take Jeremy out and get him drunk, and then the second to last episode of season two where I come out of nowhere leading a rebellion that rolls into the finale where we successfully overthrow Avalanche. Ok, I can dig it. You'll be paying/showcasing me as a special guest star though. And no green M&Ms in my dressing room candy bowl.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:26 am

That's kind of the point. We only have the budget for one SnakeinaBox episode a season.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonMan Abrams X on Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:17 pm

Avalanche wrote:Studio wanted to hold off on a Spoonman arc, depending on whether or not we could get the views needed to justify season 3. They didn't even inform the writing staff.... Because they are dicks. The studio I mean, not the writing staff.
Hmmm... I can accept this reasoning. Now lets get to Kickstarting the funding for Season 3!

SpoonMan Abrams X
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/LePieLives

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top