TWBB Forum Anime

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB Forum Anime

Post  TD260 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:44 pm

Quaetam wrote:Do we have anyone here who could animate this kind of thing? Cause that would be awesome.

relm? you up for the task?

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4856
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 22
Location : Land of Precipitation and Procrastination

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Forum Anime

Post  Minby_Aran on Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:54 pm

Guys, guys, one step at a time.We need to see if we could be able to get a coherent script out of this before we think about actually making anything.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 22
Location : Lost in Geno's Maze

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Forum Anime

Post  SurgePox on Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:00 pm

Raya wrote:Fobby is the show's equivilant of Poochie from the Simpsons. Perry is a literal platypus. A man sized one that walks around on its hind legs. Nobody ever comments on this.

Oh look, I found the episode synopsis for the first season. It's surprisingly fun to come up with cheesy sitcom plots Smile

Spoiler:
EP001: Welcome to the Neighbourhood
The Surgepox family move into the Brawl neighbourhood and we're introduced to all the characters. Surgepox's attempts at a housewarming barbecue go terribly awry, but everyone's personality quirks save the day.

EP002: From Russia With Love
Snake's idea to buy a mail order Russian bride goes wrong when, thanks to Babelfish, he gets a Russian bear instead. He enlists the help of his friends to keep the very hungry and grouchy Ivan hidden from his family.

EP003: Three's a Crowd
DRTJR and Perry both ask DarkFalco out on a date on the same night to the same restaurant. Too shy and polite to turn them down she tries to do both dates at once, running from one end of the restaurant to the other. Things get increasingly out of control as she struggles to juggle two conversations and eat two meals at the same time!

EP004: The Truth is Way Out There
Td260 begins picking up strange signals on his equipment and becomes convinced they're alien communications. After hilarity involving the FBI, becoming an accidental cult leader and a guest appearance by David Duchovny, it turns out that the signals came from Spont's microwave. He was making a burrito.

EP005: One Flew Over the Cuckold's Nest
Surge becomes convinced that Raya is cheating on him with Ansem and goes to increasingly bizarre lengths to find out the truth. It turns out they were merely planning a surprise birthday party for him. Daww.

EP006: That Darn Schrodinger's Cat
Fedaykin and TJ accidently run over Spont's cat and, fearful of his legendary wrath, have to quickly find an identical replacement whilst convincing Spont that his cat is still alive through the clever use of soft toys, meowing and getting stuck under the floorboards.

EP007: Picture Perfect
To impress a girl he likes Warchamp lies that he's a professional artist. Unfortunately it turns out she's a huge art fan so he has to rope in his friends to keep up the charade, including turning the house into an art gallery and sneaking his work into the public museum.

EP008: Sahrimnir's Big Day Out
Relmitos and Viero have to pick up their Swedish cousin from the airport. They promptly lose him in the big city. Hijinks ensue.

EP009: Weekend at J's
Rather than taking Grandpa JGH27 out to bingo like they were supposed to, Snake and Avalanche take him out drinking instead. In the morning they discover him dead and set up increasingly elaborate schemes to make it look like an accident, but people always seem to miss the moment where he falls off the roof/gets hit by a car/rolls down the hill in a dustbin. In the end they're confronted and confess they killed Grandpa J- but then he walks in alive and well. Turns out he was just really really drunk the entire time.

EP010: Don't Smash Me, Bro!
Smashbro and Surge are locked in a prison cell for an undisclosed reason and reminisce over their past misadventures whilst awaiting bail. It's alluded at the end the reason involved gratuitous public nudity.

EP011: Chariots of Fail
A new kid arrives at Minby's track who immediately becomes incredibly popular and wins everything. Minby starts to doubt his self worth, pigging out on junk food and convinced he will always be second place. Everyone rallies round him, tells him to believe in himself, and he finally beats his rival at the 100m dash. Unbeknownst to everyone, in a slightly sinister final note it turns out Q spiked the rival's drink. After all, he tells the audience, he needs to keep things running smoothly around here

EP012: Turkey Day
The Americans try to explain Thanksgiving to all the foreigners by holding the best Thanksgiving Day meal ever. It all goes horribly wrong with the potatoes exploding, the pilgrim costumes being mixed up with nativity outfits and Outlaw getting stuck in the turkey. Everyone has to resort to eating out of tins around the TV, and realise that it's the companionship that's the true meaning of the holiday.
Raya, I really think have a real gift here. Every one of these would make for outstanding television. I think Three's a Crowd and Picture Perfect are my favorites.

Anyways, back on topic, Ansem ah naw whut u did with ma waif yesturdah, I just need to find out how to prove it. scratch

...

I got it! I'll disguise myself as a member of the Avalanchian mafia, and try and trick the information out of him in a crooked game of poker. It's just crazy enough to work!

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Forum Anime

Post  TD260 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:36 pm

here. take this giant syringe and pretend you're a drug dealer.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4856
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 22
Location : Land of Precipitation and Procrastination

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Forum Anime

Post  Minby_Aran on Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:43 pm

Who else but TD?
*Audience applause*
Well, I'm off to go for my seventh run of the day!

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 22
Location : Lost in Geno's Maze

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Forum Anime

Post  TD260 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:49 pm

who else? the dutchies prly carry at least a blunt or two.


jk, jk, u know i luv u guisz.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4856
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 22
Location : Land of Precipitation and Procrastination

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Forum Anime

Post  SurgePox on Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:00 pm

td260 wrote:who else? the dutchies prly carry at least a blunt or two.
Of course! Everyone knows Ansem's second greatest weakness is weed. I'll smoke him out until he can't take it anymore, and force a confession out of him while he's doped up on Bermuda-grass.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Forum Anime

Post  Minby_Aran on Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:01 pm

Now Mister Surgepox, I'm not sure that's the best ide-
"YOU BE QUIET BOI! AH NOE WHAT AH'M DOIN'!"

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 22
Location : Lost in Geno's Maze

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Forum Anime

Post  Relmitos on Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:33 pm

td260 wrote:
Quaetam wrote:Do we have anyone here who could animate this kind of thing? Cause that would be awesome.

relm? you up for the task?

If you want it done in sprites, sure. I can't draw things to save my life, so, yea.....

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3672
Join date : 2008-10-23
Age : 28
Location : Louisiana, where Gator is good food.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Forum Anime

Post  Smashy B on Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:22 pm

Raya wrote:Fobby is the show's equivilant of Poochie from the Simpsons. Perry is a literal platypus. A man sized one that walks around on its hind legs. Nobody ever comments on this.

Oh look, I found the episode synopsis for the first season. It's surprisingly fun to come up with cheesy sitcom plots Smile

Spoiler:
EP001: Welcome to the Neighbourhood
The Surgepox family move into the Brawl neighbourhood and we're introduced to all the characters. Surgepox's attempts at a housewarming barbecue go terribly awry, but everyone's personality quirks save the day.

EP002: From Russia With Love
Snake's idea to buy a mail order Russian bride goes wrong when, thanks to Babelfish, he gets a Russian bear instead. He enlists the help of his friends to keep the very hungry and grouchy Ivan hidden from his family.

EP003: Three's a Crowd
DRTJR and Perry both ask DarkFalco out on a date on the same night to the same restaurant. Too shy and polite to turn them down she tries to do both dates at once, running from one end of the restaurant to the other. Things get increasingly out of control as she struggles to juggle two conversations and eat two meals at the same time!

EP004: The Truth is Way Out There
Td260 begins picking up strange signals on his equipment and becomes convinced they're alien communications. After hilarity involving the FBI, becoming an accidental cult leader and a guest appearance by David Duchovny, it turns out that the signals came from Spont's microwave. He was making a burrito.

EP005: One Flew Over the Cuckold's Nest
Surge becomes convinced that Raya is cheating on him with Ansem and goes to increasingly bizarre lengths to find out the truth. It turns out they were merely planning a surprise birthday party for him. Daww.

EP006: That Darn Schrodinger's Cat
Fedaykin and TJ accidently run over Spont's cat and, fearful of his legendary wrath, have to quickly find an identical replacement whilst convincing Spont that his cat is still alive through the clever use of soft toys, meowing and getting stuck under the floorboards.

EP007: Picture Perfect
To impress a girl he likes Warchamp lies that he's a professional artist. Unfortunately it turns out she's a huge art fan so he has to rope in his friends to keep up the charade, including turning the house into an art gallery and sneaking his work into the public museum.

EP008: Sahrimnir's Big Day Out
Relmitos and Viero have to pick up their Swedish cousin from the airport. They promptly lose him in the big city. Hijinks ensue.

EP009: Weekend at J's
Rather than taking Grandpa JGH27 out to bingo like they were supposed to, Snake and Avalanche take him out drinking instead. In the morning they discover him dead and set up increasingly elaborate schemes to make it look like an accident, but people always seem to miss the moment where he falls off the roof/gets hit by a car/rolls down the hill in a dustbin. In the end they're confronted and confess they killed Grandpa J- but then he walks in alive and well. Turns out he was just really really drunk the entire time.

EP010: Don't Smash Me, Bro!
Smashbro and Surge are locked in a prison cell for an undisclosed reason and reminisce over their past misadventures whilst awaiting bail. It's alluded at the end the reason involved gratuitous public nudity.

EP011: Chariots of Fail
A new kid arrives at Minby's track who immediately becomes incredibly popular and wins everything. Minby starts to doubt his self worth, pigging out on junk food and convinced he will always be second place. Everyone rallies round him, tells him to believe in himself, and he finally beats his rival at the 100m dash. Unbeknownst to everyone, in a slightly sinister final note it turns out Q spiked the rival's drink. After all, he tells the audience, he needs to keep things running smoothly around here

EP012: Turkey Day
The Americans try to explain Thanksgiving to all the foreigners by holding the best Thanksgiving Day meal ever. It all goes horribly wrong with the potatoes exploding, the pilgrim costumes being mixed up with nativity outfits and Outlaw getting stuck in the turkey. Everyone has to resort to eating out of tins around the TV, and realise that it's the companionship that's the true meaning of the holiday.
I love this! The plot synopsis made me smile.

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Forum Anime

Post  JGH27 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:07 pm

I loved these Raya, especially my drunken escapades Razz

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4214
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Forum Anime

Post  Fedaykin on Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:01 pm

That ztupid cat,nozing but trubble.But you all know,that Zpont axplooodes in your face,when he iz upzet!

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3161
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 32
Location : Vienna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Forum Anime

Post  Omicron Austin on Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:21 pm

So, since I'm not getting any love already, I'm going to go ahead and say, "What about me?"

Maybe this could give me insight on how people see me around here.

Also, Raya, you're brilliant.

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

Posts : 1203
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 24
Location : Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Forum Anime

Post  Perry on Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:46 am

wait, dating a giant platypus wut?
Who'd even still LOOK at TD if you have that?! Razz

Perry
Savior in Green

Posts : 1393
Join date : 2010-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Forum Anime

Post  Weldar on Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:49 am

Raya those episodes are brilliant, hell half of them sound like they'd be good even if they weren't about the forums members but with that they're all brilliant. This totally needs to be done, or at least more summaries need to be written.

_________________

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 2550
Join date : 2008-09-27
Age : 23
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Forum Anime

Post  Raya on Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:07 am

Thanks guys :3

Outlaw wrote:I get stuck in the turkey. Shocked

That scene provided the internet with hilarious icons for many years to come.

SurgePox wrote:Raya, I really think have a real gift here. Every one of these would make for outstanding television. I think Three's a Crowd and Picture Perfect are my favorites.

Funnily enough aside from being a palaeontologist the other thing I wanted to be when I grew up was a TV writer. Never achieved that dream though. I had to settle for fanfics instead ^^

Weldar wrote:Raya those episodes are brilliant, hell half of them sound like they'd be good even if they weren't about the forums members but with that they're all brilliant. This totally needs to be done, or at least more summaries need to be written.

I have a few more ideas. I'll see if I can get up to 12 and write season 2 Smile

_________________
HG/SS Friends Code: 2364 8721 9695   B/W Friends Code: 2193 7770 9554   X/Y Friends Code:1805-2682-3033
"Foxes never lose their tricks, do they?" - Quaetman
"We'll be going about our business one day and then someone will be like "hm, where's Barda" and Raya will all suspiciously be like "WELL DON'T LOOK AT ME"..." - Rocket Admin Camilla
King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4557
Join date : 2009-08-19
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Forum Anime

Post  DRTJR on Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:25 am

WOO I get a date!

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3630
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Death Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Forum Anime

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:02 am

Fedaykin wrote:That ztupid cat,nozing but trubble.But you all know,that Zpont axplooodes in your face,when he iz upzet!
He's not "a stupid cat"! His name is Theofilus Bombastus Paracelsus VII and he's my friend!
And I'm going to feed him now! Boys, fetch me some Prozac!

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2075
Join date : 2009-02-05
Age : 23
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Forum Anime

Post  Vivian Vex on Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:17 pm

Omicron Austin wrote:So, since I'm not getting any love already, I'm going to go ahead and say, "What about me?"

Maybe this could give me insight on how people see me around here.

Also, Raya, you're brilliant.

Who do you see yourself as? I am not very good at braking down peoples personalities.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4977
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Forum Anime

Post  Requiem on Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:35 pm

I'd help, but I don't really know anybody here but Jake

Requiem
Savior in Green

Posts : 1248
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 25
Location : Twin Lake, MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Forum Anime

Post  Relmitos on Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:23 pm

It does occur to me......if someone can be bothered to ACTUALLY draw up a sitcom, frame by frame, I can animate that easily. Sticking in pictures all over the place is not a problem at all. Priorities though, storyboard and script first, heh.

Frame by frame meaning, something similar to a flip book btw.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3672
Join date : 2008-10-23
Age : 28
Location : Louisiana, where Gator is good food.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Forum Anime

Post  Ansem on Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:41 pm

we need to at least write out the entire first episode. The one with the family moving in and the BBQ gone wrong.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1965
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 24
Location : At the place with the thing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Forum Anime

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:05 pm

Like I said, I'll write an episode if someone can scrap together a family that was already living there, and someone come up with some theme music.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 22
Location : Lost in Geno's Maze

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Forum Anime

Post  Requiem on Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:18 pm

Quick thought, what would it be called? A title will go a long way with a intro song

Requiem
Savior in Green

Posts : 1248
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 25
Location : Twin Lake, MI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Forum Anime

Post  Fedaykin on Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:19 pm

And if we do this,do we do a voiceover?

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3161
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 32
Location : Vienna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB Forum Anime

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:28 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum