Grudge Match!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Grudge Match!

Post  Perry on Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:35 am

Bump, because fuck you guys for taking so long.
I want a go with this shit :C

FED, IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUELLLL!!!!!

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:39 am

And when you two finish, I CHALLENGE WELDAR TO A DICK SIZE COMPETITION AND OR DUEL

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:03 am

Let's say bananas. wrote:Bump, because fuck you guys for taking so long.
I want a go with this shit :C

FED, IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUELLLL!!!!!

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:52 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:And when you two finish, I CHALLENGE WELDAR TO A DICK SIZE COMPETITION AND OR DUEL

I accept your duel.

It should be noted my character is fairly silly and will probably lean more towards the ridiculous than the serious but I imagine that shouldn't be too much of a problem.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:03 am

It's Ansem's move anyways.

Like I said in the post there, if you're confused as to what is going on, just Skype or Steam me :3

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:13 am

Fuck it, i give this one up. I don't feel like continuing this one anymore. Take it away Perry!

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:27 am

I had some good plans for Vakaran here too, ah well. Let the next duel commence.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Sun May 06, 2012 9:25 pm

Ok, I am officially taking charge of this thread, and giving it an almighty bump from hell. Now, lets get some fresh blood in here shall we?

As always, make all challenges in the Listings thread which I just recently made a new one of (It's a lot cleaner than that one that Jake made)

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Tue May 08, 2012 1:26 pm

"You have an odd taste in locations, Minister" Requiem said, leaning against a wall loading his rifle. Slowly he stood up, away from the wall "The area of dimensions falls under the laws of paradox, not science." He stated. He was ready. As someone from another dimension, he was by far the most qualified and he knew it. Beyond that, with TD's newest acquisition of power, he could not bring himself to trust him. Too much power was dangerous for one person and he wouldn't allow his new home to be torn apart as the last one had. Silently he steadied the rifle and set himself to fire as soon as there was movement.

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Tue May 08, 2012 1:48 pm

"The fabric of the universe is something too powerful to leave to chance alone. It belongs to the realm of science, and my buearu and I will not stand for this insult."
TD's voice echoed about the junkyard, from everywhere and nowhere in particular.

On the other side of the yard, TD detatched himself from the speaker system.
It was a nice surprise to find that still working. Hopefully now he's on edge... All I need to do is get him rattled enough to make a mistake- and then the moment is mine.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Tue May 08, 2012 2:32 pm

The sound of his opponents voice echoed throughout the scrapyard. Well, working speakers make things more difficult to pinpoint noise. Requiem lowered his rifle and reached into his jacket, pulling out one of his decks of cards. His Tarrot Deck. He picked a card from around the middle of the deck and pulled it out. The Hierophant. "Hm..." He murmered, placing the card against his skin, giving himself a map of the junk yard in his mind. He lifted his rifle once more and fired, using the metal to ricochet the round acrossed the junk yard with the intent to either hit, or at least let him know where his opponent was located.

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Tue May 08, 2012 3:36 pm

A shot echoed in the distance.

Hm. I'm not sure what his game is, but he's sure to have something up his sleeve. Bloody card and dice magical shit.

TD walked over towards the back of the room he had materialized in- at some point it must have been the room of an administrator- the only thing left in it now is a decrepit computer.
Let's see if it's got anything useful...
"Interface." He spoke aloud, and his gauntlet lit up with a light shimmer. Touching the main body of the computer, he saw the recoverable files on his custom interface.
Hm... a map would be useful...

The map popped up with a shimmer of static. The old computer, having being taxed to it's limit to recover that fragment of data, let out a weak whine and then emitted a gasp of smoke.

Hmmm... I wonder how long it would take to get a drone out here and grab a thermal scan of the place?

Checking his equipment for such, he shook his head.

Damn... 3 hours. I'll have to hold out until then, I suppose. And I can't spend all my time in here- damn place looks like it's about to collapse.

With that, he stepped out of the shack into the junkyard.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Tue May 08, 2012 4:49 pm

Round after round, Requiem employed his luck to ricochet bullets around the junkyard. He'd have to hit something eventually, it was just a matter of when. Spotting some movement, Requiem turned his rifle towards it, and raised it up, aiming for the top of a tower of cars. The car took the round dead on and after a second of rocking back and forth toppled over, crashing heavily towards the ground.

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Thu May 10, 2012 8:37 pm

TD heard the groaning of metal on metal before he saw the car falling. Either way, he managed to get out from under it before it fell.

Just my luck... Oh wait. He does that. Alright then. Bastard's using bullets to fight me? Fine. Let's see how well you can aim when you're retinas are on fire.

TD pressed a few buttons, and sent a flare up into the air. His glasses darkened, and the flare exploded into a ball of white-hot light.

If he wasn't looking when that went off, he can't open his eyes or look at it until it dissipates. I've got 2 minutes to find this guy before he can start taking pot shots at me again. I've got this.

Pulling his sword out of it's sheath and activating an energy field around his gauntlet, TD ran forward towards where he heard the shots coming from.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Thu May 10, 2012 8:52 pm

Requiem saw heard the car hit the ground, followed by a flare going up into the sky. Though his was focused more on it point of origin, he couldn't help but be blinded by the damn thing. "Well, it's not the first time I've been blinded in a fight I suppose" He growled closing his eyes, setting himself to feel the air around him. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a single twenty-sided die and let it roll across the ground, and by roll, he of course meant threw it as hard as he could towards the center of the area.

Clearing his mind, he attached his consciousness to the die, and felt the number "Thirteen. Lucky Number Thirteen." He smiled as things in the junkyard began collapsing, creating sparks as metal crashed against metal, igniting pools of oil and soaked in gasoline. Requiem could hear explosions in the distance. He may not have been able to see, but that didn't mean he couldn't cause destruction. As he went to step where he thought was an empty spot, his foot hooked on a pipe and sent him rolling rather painfully down the side of his scrapheap that he'd been standing on.

Requiem groaned quietly as he picked himself up off the ground "Being blind sucks."

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Thu May 10, 2012 8:59 pm

TD ran forward, and behind him heard explosions. Feeling the rush of air blow past him, he shook his head.

Even blind, he still manages to cause destruction. Blind luck, I suppose.

heh. blind.

After the explosions cleared, a small window popped up in his glasses. He was getting thermal vision of the area now, but because of the damn explosions and fire, there was a lot of interference for the thermal image.

Lucky bastard.

He managed to make out a small moving bit of heat on one side of the junkyard. TD pushed a button, and boosters came out of his armored boots.

"Fuck yeah, rocket boots."

He made his way towards where he hoped Requiem would be, to settle this once and for all.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Thu May 10, 2012 9:14 pm

As the resounding explosions died down, Requiem heard a new sound, one that he didn't create, and it was getting louder, like a dull hissing noise. Requiem did two things simultaneously, the first was that he drew another card. The Ace of Spades, and his stylized one too. How fortunate for him. Requiem Pressed the card between his hands, and as it disappeared, the sky turned dark and opened up. Thousands of knives rained from the sky. Requiem had just enough time to open them to dodge being skewered by one himself, though it did cut into his shoulder on its way passed him "Talk about cutting it close" He murmered, as he spotted his opponent coming at him through the falling bladestorm with... Rocket Boots?

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Thu May 10, 2012 9:26 pm

TD saw something glimmering in the air. He didn't know what it was, but he knew that it was not pleasant. He quickly ripped a door off of a car he was passing by, and using an energy tether, lifted it above his head as a sort of umbrella. He hears a "THUD" above his head, and looks up to see a knife an inch away from his head.

Holy. Fuck. Entropy is bullshit.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Thu May 10, 2012 9:33 pm

With his enemy on the approach, Requiem Raised his rifle off his back and held it by the barrel "Batter Up!" He called before drawing it back and swinging heavily at the opposing Minister.

Spoiler:
As a side note, if politics were handled like this, it'd make them much more interesting to watch, don't you think? Razz

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Fri May 11, 2012 6:41 am

TD heard his opponent say "Batter Up" behind him.

Perhaps that's why his foot was on fire.

"You asshole, now I'm leaking flaming rocket fuel all over this entire freaking junkyard." He shouted as the one working rocket boot flung him off-balance and towards requiem.

TD saw that Requiem was preparing to hit him once he got in range- so he took his metal car door umbrella and moved it in front of him, fashioning a sort of battering ram in front of him.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Fri May 11, 2012 9:50 am

Did not see that one coming. Huh. Well, easy enough to deal with Quickly, he sidestepped backwards and raised the rifle over his head so as to avoid being hit by the door while simultaneously allowing himself an opportunity to make an attack. If it didn't work however, he did have a backup plan. On the butt of the rifle, he had his garrote tied up, with the wire hanging low. At the worst case scenario, he was hoping that he'd be able to bring his opponent to the ground with him, using the wire to snag them. Bring them down to even terms.

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sat May 12, 2012 6:54 pm

TD slammed the metal into the heap, then show himself into the air. He whipped out a pouch of flashbangs and grenades, pulled the pins on them all and dumped them towards where Req was crouching. As the grenades fell, he started to lose momentum, before ultimately plummeting earthward. Firing blasts of energy from his gauntlets, he managed to get himself into a controlled sort of float downward. Looking down, he saw that Req had managed to avoid the frag grenades, but had ultimately been blinded by the flashbang.

This is my chance...

TD landed behind Requiem, and a transparent shield flickered into life around his right gauntlet, while in his left gauntlet a sword formed out of energy.

I've got to be careful- he's got a rifle on him, and... holy shit, that's a garrote. he's got a fucking garrote on his gun.

TD reached into his pocket, and pulled out a small chain with a red jewel on it. Putting it around his neck and then pressing the jewel, it began to glow with a dim light. Unfortunately, by this time, Requiem had recovered from the flashbang and had turned to face TD.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Tue May 15, 2012 6:25 pm

As the light from the flashbangs cleared, Requiem turned to face his opponent, watching him from the distance that he was in. His opponent seemed to have gone medieval, but a sword and a shield wouldn't do much good from where they were. "You're pretty quick, Minister, but I must request you stand down, for your own safety" Requiem stated calmly, drawing another card from the Tarot Deck. Death. As TD charged towards him, prepared to strike him down, the Undead Horseman of the card manifested behind him, just as TD reached slicing range of Requiem. As The Reaper lowered the blade around TD's neck, TD drew back to decapitate Requiem.

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Thu May 24, 2012 11:39 pm

THE TWO EXPLODED IN A MASS OF BLOOD AND GORE!

/jk, real ending post coming in a minute.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Fri May 25, 2012 12:55 am

Requiem, the Minister of Chance, reeled, disoriented by td260's flashbang, and the Minister of Peace and Technology charged forward, sword of energy blazing out from his gauntlet, shield radiating from the jewel around his neck. This was his chance!. But the Minister of Chance was not helpless before his foe. He reached into his deck of cards, drawing another, and holding it aloft. Behind him emerged a demonic form, the shadows coalescing into the shape of Death, Horseman of the apocalypse. Even as td's blade flew forward for a decapitating strike, Death brought its scythe behind the Minister's shield and pulled, hard and swift. In an instant td's eyes widened, Req's expression turned to a frown, as they both realized their mistake: Neither would make it out alive.

Two heads rolled, and two bodies fell to the ground, blood spurting from their necks....

...The simulation ended, td and Requiem exited the virtual reality capsules. Requiem bore a frown, but td was smiling, having been satisfied by the draw. A third man, the Great Negotiator, turned from where he had stood at a viewing screen, also smiling.

"Excellent show, Ministers," said Quaetam, "I'm pleased you were able to put on such a preformance."

"Thanks for presiding over our duel," Requiem said, and then turned to his fellow Minister.

"Good match, td," said the Minister of Chance, although Quaetam could tell he was disappointed with the result.

"It was my pleasure," said td, shaking Requiem's hand.

"That settles it then," said Quaetam, "Use and perusal of alternate dimensions is to remain a neutral field, available to all Ministries that find it applicable to their purpose, and always subject to scrutiny by the Ministries of Intelligence and of Truth. Although, let me remind you that this field is currently forbidden by the Prime Minister, even if Snake's decision is pending Royal review."

Requiem opened his mouth to protest, but remembered his deal and stayed silent, nodding. Td also nodded, his eyes strong, his gaze set.

"Good game, Requiem. Good day, Negotiator," said td, and the two Ministers left the room.

Grudge Match Concluded! Result: DRAW!!

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top