Grudge Match!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Grudge Match!

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat May 26, 2012 7:18 pm

Hope you don't mind, Q, thought I'd get this started.

---

"Oh, no!" Yuka cried, rolling over to come face to face with her blinking alarm clock. "Late again!"

Ever since becoming a magical girl, Yuka had found herself staying out later and later to fight the forces of darkness and hatred. It was a rewarding job, but it left her feeling so tired! She always ended up falling asleep during maths class, which didn't look so good on her report card. Though, of course, she couldn't tell her mother she was out being a magical girl...so she was kind of stuck.

Grabbing a piece of toast and shoving it in to her mouth, Yuka grabbed her bag and bolted out the door, jogging down the road to her high school, cherry blossom petals delicately falling around her. "Oh man, Miss Tezuka's gonna be so mad..." she mumbled through her breakfast, huffing as she tried to beat the bell.

And then stopped.

"Strange...this doesn't feel right..." A cold wind stirred, causing the sakura petals to fall ever faster, swirling around her. A soft mewing alerted her to Hina's presence.

"What is it, Hina?" Yuka asked tentatively, clutching her bag tightly.

"I've got a bad feeling about this..." Hina yowled, brushing against Yuka's leg. "Yuka, you know what to do."

Yuka licked her dry lips, giving a tentative nod. Nobody was around, it was as though time had stopped about her. In the distance, she saw a strange figure approaching. Narrowing her eyes, Yuka reached in her bag for the Goddess Pendant, the item Hina had given her on their first meeting.

"In the name of hope and love...transform!~" The swirling blossoms kicked up, giving her a convienient cloak as she held the pendant up to the light, her magic causing it to transform in to the staff she knew and loved, her main weapon. Her outfit changed, too, with her hair becoming styled in a decorative fashion, and her high-school uniform changing in to the frilly dress, gloves and shoes she had become so used to.

"I, Yuka Satsuki, fight for justice, and I will defeat the darkness that threatens the world!"

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:43 am

Ominous clouds gathered overhead as a dark rift split the air , edges dripping crimson with a thick tomato-y sauce as a robed vaguely humainod figure stepped through. The Avatar of Spagylobtethullu let out a deep chuckle. Technically his current mission was only one of reconnaissance but if this mere child really was the guardian of this world it would surely be easy pickings he thought as he strode confidently toward her
"I speak for the ancient noodly one Spagylobtethullu. The great one seeks to expand his domain, surrender now and you will be spared the torment of watching your world drown beneath the red seas of sauce."
"Never!" replied Yuka "In the name of truth and love I will defeat you and expel that darkness from this world"
"Very well then." A long noodle suddenly shot out of the Avatar's sleeve headed straight for Yuka's chest. The girl however was quickly able to dodge the blow an duck underneath the follow up slash which sliced clean through the building behind her. Barely missing a beat the Avatar gestured at the ground beneath Yuka's feet causing it to erupt in a great geyser of pasta sauce.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:59 am

"No! I won't let you destroy the world with your foodstuffs! This is not kawaii desu~" she trailed off as a great burst of sauce headed for her. Jumping up with the sort of athletic ability she could hardly replicate in her school PE class, Yuka twirled her staff gracefully, letting her hair blow in the breeze for extra effect, before focusing a golden beam blast towards the ramen monster. "Your ramen is not welcome here...I mean hamburgers..." Yuka added awkwardly, for any American audiences of this conflict. Apparently, Americans didn't know what noodles were.

The beam didn't seem to do much to the monster, if it hit at all, but as usual, Yuka's fighting style wasn't quite as graceful as she would've liked. She endeavoured to appear beautiful and composed in her fights, but it was more like a mad dash and beam spam to victory. "Hiyaaaaaah" she cried, focusing another blast towards the monster. Not waiting to see if she had hit, Yuka jumped out of the way of danger, hovering slightly with her abilities gained through transformation in order to get to safety. She couldn't fly, per se, but she could at least hover.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:42 am

The super kawaii love beam hit home with a smell of sizzling pasta. A small group of writhing noodles fell to the ground as a thick tomato paste bagan oozing from the wound.
'Hmph" chuckled the Avatar arrogantly. "That tickles". He immediately followed up with another geyser of sauce, Yuka once again barely dodged, Hina however let out a piercing screech as the tip of it's tail was caught in the boiling liquid. Angered by the pain of her friend Yuka let out another barrage of sugoi desu magic beams. This girl was far more powerful than she had initially seemed, thought the Avatar, he supposed there was a reason she was the guardian here after all, still she was nothing compared to the might of his great lord. Working quickly he summoned forth a thick protective barrier of lasagna to absorb the assault. With Yuka's energy temporarily exhausted the Avatar took his chance to attack sending a long sauce covered tentacle wrapping around her foot. The schoolgirl let out a small gasp as she felt the moist tendril sliding further and further up her exposed leg then all of a sudden it grasped tightly around her thigh and threw her to the ground. The Avatar stood menacingly over the prone girl.
"You fought well child,l but you were now match for the powers of the ancient delicious ones, prepare to meet your ahhhh." He let out cry and whirled around to Hina biting into a long noodle dragging along the floor. He lashed out to bat the cat away only to be hit full force in the back by a kokoro doki doki energy beam flying back into a nearby skyscraper with a huge explosion of writhing noodles. Yuka flew over to the fallen beast and landed by it staff held up menacingly.
"Your unkawaii noodles will never take this world" she proclaimed. She raised her staff to begin charging a final attack when suddenly her concentration was broken by a strange sensation all over her legs. Looking down she saw he legs were covered in dozens of the tiny severed noodles that had fallen from the Avatar. With a demonic chuckle the beast suddenly sprang up again, it's robes now torn revealing the horrible withing mass of pasta and sauce that hid beneath. Opening a hole in it's chest it let forth a huge jet of creamy carbonara sauce aimed directly at Yuka's face.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:56 am

The cat brought a paw to its face, looking away in shame. "I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going..." Yuka looked over at the cat, sharply, wondering for a moment how that was possible, before getting straight back to the matter at hand - the battle. She was now covered in a cold, creamy sauce mixture, and felt utterly hideous.

"You're not going to get away with this...b-baka!" the girl stammered, wiping the worst of the sauce off her face and turning a firey glare on to her opponent. The crystalline heart on her staff began to burn with a fierce glow, but Yuka simply took a breath and let herself levitate off the ground again. "I will not let my city fall to you!" The monster seemed to challenge her, tendrils thrashing out towards her. She ducked the first couple, but as another jet of sauce hit her, she got hit by the noodly appendages and fell back to the ground.

"Ughhh." Holding up her staff, she cleaned the worst off with a glow and looked up at the pasta being, her heart thumping in her chest as petals fell around her, stopping on her shoulders. "Y-you...I've never met anyone like you before...what I'm feeling...could it be?" She blushed, her face almost as red as the glow in her staff. "I-it's not that I like you..." she denied, entirely unconvincingly, before shaking her head. The battle had caused her staff to turn to its true power. With a small smile, she held her staff up to the sky, preparing her true transformation.

"Because love isn't my power after all. I thrive on hatred and chaos. Adore it." An older woman, probably in her late twenties, stood where the schoolgirl stood, swarthed in black and red, beautiful in a villainous way. "I haven't had a fight like that in a long time. I've got to hand it to you." She smirked, shooting off a beam of fire at the monster, dark eyes gleaming. "I didn't think anybody had it in them to bring out my true power. I've been forced in to a submission of protecting this town when all I want..." she paused, looking straight at the being, "is to see it all burn." As to illustrate her point, she shot another jet of flames towards the ground, behind her this time.

Cherry blossoms floated around her, as she smiled evilly and serenely. "A powerful being such as yourself. I would hate to destroy you. I think maybe we could have something beautiful together." She chuckled, mirthfully, in an imitation of her previous self. "Why, you make my kokoro go doki-doki," she simpered, before returning to her regular demeanor. "Shall we join forces? Or shall I watch you burn?"

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top