Activision is suing EA for sabotage of Infinity Ward and the Call of Duty franchise.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Activision is suing EA for sabotage of Infinity Ward and the Call of Duty franchise.

Post  Bugman on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:41 pm

Activision filing a lawsuit against Electronic Arts over the Infinity Ward/Mordern Warfare fiasco.

Basically, Activision says it's EA's fault if IW's employee left to go work for EA in Respawn and that EA is trying to sabotage the Call of Duty franchise.

All that bitching they've been doing for weeks exploded in EA's face.

Bugman
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Activision is suing EA for sabotage of Infinity Ward and the Call of Duty franchise.

Post  .. on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:18 pm

They probably have no proof that EA was blatantly sabotaging them.

Hope EA rips their asshole open. I mean, I don't like IW, because I hate MW. But Activision has to go for how they fucked over the James Bond Franchise. Damn those games suck now.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Activision is suing EA for sabotage of Infinity Ward and the Call of Duty franchise.

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:09 am

haha xd pwn3d deserved it l0l

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bugman on Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:42 pm

Outlaw wrote:They probably have no proof that EA was blatantly sabotaging them.

Hope EA rips their asshole open. I mean, I don't like IW, because I hate MW. But Activision has to go for how they fucked over the James Bond Franchise. Damn those games suck now.

Please tell me this doesn't concern the first Modern Warfare? (COD4)

Because, seriously, COD4 was a fantastic game. MW2 not so much (SP was great, loved the story, but the MP was shit.)

Bugman
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top