Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CHRISTMAS RAID

Post  Vivienne Vex on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:08 pm

td260 wrote:
SurgePox wrote:
Relmitos wrote:Munchkins (awesome card game, you all should check it out)
In terms of arguements caused, this game is almost as bad as monopoly in my circle of friends.

Ah, munchkin, the game issuing a daily challenge of how badly you want to fuck over your friends.

I absolutely adore games like that, the "Friendship Destroying" games. So very fun to fuck up a friends everything in games like those.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:35 pm

BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE

I got a Dalek Polo shirt, a Serenity schematic T-shirt, a leather messenger bag, a thinkgeek bag of holding messenger bag, A zelda shirt, and a book.

Chronicle got me a Tardis Hoodie and Valve Presents: The Sacrifice (And other steam-powered stories)

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:42 pm

I got The Ark (Hartnell era) and Survival (The VERY last episode of the classic run. Had cat people and the master.)

I also got a book of Wierd Al and Assassin's Creed III. That's all though. First year I ever gave more presents than I got.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:03 pm

I got some clothes which I sorely needed, a mouse for my laptop, an external fan for my laptop, a throwing star, and $200 which will be unspent until absolutely necessary.

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:41 pm

Hero of Time Hoodie, 3 pony shirts, pony suspenders, pony bubble baths from my parents AND markie, pony headphones that are def 20 % cooler than my last pair, edgar allen poe figurine, TONS of legos, Stephen Colbert book, Beatles calendar, A MOTHERFUCKING KILT

And the fucking cherry on top, MArkie made me a Terezi doll and got me a NINTENDO 3DS

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:49 pm

I got a Legend of Zelda Calender.

That's it.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:50 pm

$450
39" TV
Blu-Ray/DVD Player
Gym Attire
Golf Balls, Golf Tees, and a Golf Shirt
Seasons 7 and 8 of House
Season 7 of Supernatural

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:05 pm

I got a couple hundred $ in Amazon giftcards, Vol 1 of Daredevil (Hardcover, and the thing's like, two inches thick), A copy of Born To Run, which I've been trying to get forever, a new wallet, a calender, some awesome headphones with Jim Morison's face on them, and my Girlfriend got me five boxes of twenty packs of Tea, plus sugar and honey, so I can continue being the classy mofo while everyone else is drinking coffee to stay awake and study.

Also, TD, that list isn't finished just yet.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:41 pm

Couple hundred bucks for MAGFest

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:45 pm

From my family, a cardigan and gloves I asked for, the Diary of Anne Frank, and a mushroom grower. In addition, $500 which I will be responsible and put toward school expenses.
From my girlfriend, a kooky wooden watch (I hate wearing metal but I like watches), ASOS skinny jeans, and a Stevia plant to add to my expanding herb garden.

I gave about as much as I got, exchanging gifts with friends tomorrow and then I'm all done.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:29 am

Got the Microsoft Surface tablet with the touch cover (cyan colored) and incipio sleeve (also cyan).
Four nice Alfani dress shirts and two ties (I actually got those early cause my dad took me out shopping about a week ago for them).
A hand-me-down, but snazzy suit from my dad that is being tailored to fit me. Gonna need it to look professional for job interviews.
And also candy and giftcards to places of various interests and cash.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:18 am

I got a couple of pretty dresses, a nice shirt, shoes, jewellery, and money. Today I bought a 1 TB external hard drive, and 2 sets of lingerie with some of that money. I'll do more shopping tomorrow.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Omicron Austin on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:22 am

500 gb external harddrive
Turtle Beach X12 headset
a bunch of shirts (two of them Adventure Time themed)
and a tiny bit of money.

I have a little bit more Christmas to go on the 30th with some extended family, but I'll probably get some more shirts. Now instead of doing laundry once every two months I can do laundry once every 9 weeks.

Pretty proud of some of the gifts that I gave, so overall a great holiday. I used to be really bored when hanging out with my family, but now that I'm getting a bit older I'm starting to appreciate it a lot more.

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:44 am

Minby_Aran wrote:I got a couple hundred $ in Amazon giftcards, Vol 1 of Daredevil (Hardcover, and the thing's like, two inches thick), A copy of Born To Run, which I've been trying to get forever, a new wallet, a calender, some awesome headphones with Jim Morison's face on them, and my Girlfriend got me five boxes of twenty packs of Tea, plus sugar and honey, so I can continue being the classy mofo while everyone else is drinking coffee to stay awake and study.

Also, TD, that list isn't finished just yet.

You forgot your expansion for Civ V.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:49 am

Yes, the one that has sucked many hours of my time away already, Tristan. Thanks. (Seriously, it's awesome. I highly recommend it)

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:32 pm

Some clothes and things to keep me warm, 2 copies of the QI boardgame, DVD of Ghostwatch, lots of chocolate and toiletries, new Layton game, picture stolen from Harrods (seriously), book tokens and this lovely fellow. Also got a wood burner for the garden, complete with wood and right wing newspapers to burn, which will be nice to use in the summer.

Also a packet of dinosaur biscuits since my mum loves getting me anything with a dinosaur on it Razz

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:20 pm

I acquired.....a copy of Cards Against Humanity and it's second expansion set, a 3DSXL with Samurai Warriors Chronicles, Starfox 64 3DS, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario 3D Land, and Paper Mario. Got this cool hat(Technically it's my brothers, but it doesn't fit him, so yeah.), a bunch of shirts, and what my brother got me, I love this:

Been trying to learn how to play Ronfaure(Long Fall) from FFXI on the piano and I had been progressing nicely. However it apparently wasn't the real thing, I popped open the book and first thing I did was go "Oh wow.......hand me the first sheet over there" to compare the two and see the differences. The one in the official book is SO much more complex, I can't even correctly play that one part that loops continually that I could play without looking on the older version. It'll be sweet if I can learn how to play it but that will take ages.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SonGopaul on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:03 pm

Trying to remember it all, but I got a lot.

A Chocobo keyring, huge Gogeta vs Janemba wall scroll, a glass with my pony character etched onto it for a Secret Santa, a hat and guitar for one of my plushies, and that's just from friends...

From my family, I got Tekken Tag Tournament 2, a Sonic wooly hat, a Pac man T-shirt and giant mug, a some Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles PJs, a huge framed "Keep calm and Game On" poster, a "Keep calm and tidy up" collapsible box, an afro Cookie Monster T-shirt, a bag for my 3DS, and a keyring with me in a Street Fighter cosplay group.

I shall have pictures up by tomorrow, since I accidently left the Sonic hat at my mum's >_<

SonGopaul
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top