In which we discuss the hypnotic one-eyed pagan god of your living room

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

In which we discuss the hypnotic one-eyed pagan god of your living room - Page 3 Empty Re: In which we discuss the hypnotic one-eyed pagan god of your living room

Post  Sahrimnir on Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:03 pm

Ooh, I remember Bananas in Pyjamas.

Actually, I think I still know the Swedish version of the theme by heart.
Sahrimnir
Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

In which we discuss the hypnotic one-eyed pagan god of your living room - Page 3 Empty Re: In which we discuss the hypnotic one-eyed pagan god of your living room

Post  Smashy B on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:22 pm

Got to see the first episode of Thundercats yesterday, and it was quite good. Probably gonna watch a few more episodes when it comes out and see how it is.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal
In which we discuss the hypnotic one-eyed pagan god of your living room - Page 3 Squirtleanimated
Smashy B
Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Omicron Austin on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:38 pm

Oh yeah, I wanted to see the new Thundercats. I'll have to record that.

Still eagerly waiting for the next season of My Little Pony, though. >_>
Omicron Austin
Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:21 pm

Omicron Austin wrote:Oh yeah, I wanted to see the new Thundercats. I'll have to record that.

Still eagerly waiting for the next season of My Little Pony, though. >_>

going to be sweeeeeeeet.

Been watching Victorious. It. Is. Awesome.
Ansem
Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:53 pm

I started watching Franklin and Bash.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:53 pm

I've recently become obsessed with Adventure Time. It's one of the greatest cartoons ever.

Like everyone else on the internet I saw the pilot when it went viral. I heard a series was made but assumed it would never air in the UK, as always. Imagine my delight at finding not one but three series being shown on UK TV. And on finding my digi box lets me record shows ready for epic marathons, whoo!

The show is just insane. It's hilarious and dark and they get so much crap past the radar it's unbelievable.