TWBB Mafia Game 11: The Last Thread Day 5: Retribution

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 11: The Last Thread Day 5: Retribution

Post  Omicron Austin on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:46 pm

Here, I'll help. Should just be a quick skim of the thread.

Page 14, vote on Warchamp (mafian).
Page 25, vote on DRTJR (mafian).
Page 26, vote on Hudsonboy (mafian).

To be fair, each of these were fairly obvious choices thanks to the work of Q and Snake, but if you look at my posts, I don't think I really tried to defend any of them in any way, and in fact I think I was always one of the first people to vote for each.

EDIT: And the only thing I can find against any of you is
this, which was mentioned before. An understandable slip-up, but could still be an intentional way to avoid voting for a mafian.

That is all.

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:11 am

After rereading, I become more inclined to believe in Omi's innocense. I politely ask you, td, to prolong the dayphase for another few hours to give the others a last chance to voice their opinions.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:15 am

Seeing as I was too lazy to type up the death post last night, I suppose I can grant youyour request.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Omicron Austin on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:04 am

As I might not be able to post again before night, I'll take my time to

VOTE: Requiem

Simply because of that one post. It's not much, but unless somebody has a better reason to lynch somebody else, I'll keep this vote.

As long as we have some sort of lynch tonight; otherwise, it's deeply in the mafia's favor.

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:50 am

This is really a tough decision to make here. Apparently, it is up to me now to judge. I am not as good at smunhunting like Snake or Q and I don't have any investigative powers to help me out. I reread the thread twice now. Omi really doesn't look like scum to me anymore. Yes, his behaviour has been bugging me this dayphase, but hey, that is Omi the way I know him. DF never gave me the feeling, that she is mafian. Sah apparently evolved to vigilante after Snake's death. Taking revenge for Surge's death is something smash would do, it fits.

Leaves you, Req. I don't like early mornings either, but blaming them for scummy behaviour is odd.

Unvote:Omicron; Vote:Requiem

The good thing is, that if this lynch ends up being a wrong one, we have a vig around to get the other suspect.

Still, I am asking myself, why am I doing this? I could have relaxed, but nooo, I chose to meddle with affairs I shouldn't have any interest in.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:04 pm

Woah now, easy, Lynching me won't get you anywhere guys. I promise you, on the other hand... It's true we need a lynch, so... if you wish to lynch me, that's fine.

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:01 pm

That's it? No defense whatsoever? Where are your guts, man?

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:27 pm

Just watch. My innocence shall be proven whenever TD gets on. DF didn't save herself. I did. And now you've forced me to give up my cover.

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:49 pm

Come on, have you seen what is going on? We don't need bloody cover, we need facts. If we lynch the wrong person today, maf most likely wins. So what, you can end dayphases early? That is not of much use near the endgame. Also, Sahrimnir claimed vigliante. Don't you think, that he is the most likely target right now?

Anyway, if things stay as they are, it is a no lynch. Which isn't bad, vig gets a last shot.

Really, flying under the radar is all nice and stuff, but this close at the end, you have to speak up. So now tell me, after you saved DF, why did you suspect her?

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:58 pm

Simply put, I thought that if Relm turned out Mafian then DF was free, I was tied up between the two. Immediately afterwards, DF jumped on the fact that Relm hadn't been townie. This struck me as being incredibly suspicious and I've held my oppinion on her being the mafian.

Now, if it's to come between myself whom I know to be a townie, or Omi, whom I don't have any knowledge on either way, I'm going to vote against Omi. You said that if we lynch the wrong person, the mafia wins. I know that I'm a townie, and if lynching Omi despite me having a higher vote count proves that, then that's what I'll just have to do.

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:16 pm

I said Maf's chance increase immensly, not that they have the victory in their pocket. Anyway, I am fine with a no lynch.

Anyway, small advice to those with killing powers. Stay clear of me. I really can't say, what'll happen, but I don't want to find out and you probably neither. As I said so many times, I want to be kept alone, don't disturb me at night.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:38 pm

Requiem wrote:and if lynching Omi despite me having a higher vote count proves that, then that's what I'll just have to do.

How does that equal a no lynch? And anyway, now that I'm out in the open, and with Sah around as well, I doubt you've much to worry about Fed

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:50 pm

There are 2 votes on you and 2 on Omi. DF hasn't voted yet.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:55 pm

But with the power that I have, that Viero posted that you assumed DF had, I can have a judge decide for me

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:08 pm

Oh. In that case, not much I can do about it, right?

edit: this is a good thing, it proves you are not telling lies. If Omi turns out mafian, great. If not, Sah shoots DF. This sounds like town autowin.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:47 pm

i'm soooo sorry i haven't been on to help figure out this issue. no i am not the camilla role. chances are viero was putting out roles of people that had died already. i've stated my opinion on req that he's the most likely one to be either mafia/third party before. so vote: req

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:23 pm

All actions will cease. Posting shall be up when i wake up.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:25 pm

The attorney stood behind her bar, sweating as she was accused of murder.
This is it... This is my all! My last stand!

"I'm innocent! You've got to believe me! HE'S THE MAFIAN!" She cried, slamming her palms on the desk.

"I'm sorry," Said the judge, "But there is not enough evidence to convict either one of you- and as such, I must declare this trial...O-"

"Wait a second. Wait just a damn second. Let me cross examine him one more time... This is the last chance I get, is it not?" She cried, desperation creeping into her voice.

The judge sighed. "Fine... queen_camilla this is your final chance. If you do not find anything to convict him guilty, the trial will go on for another day. And you shall be penalized."

Ok... Ok, I can do this... I can do this...

"Will the accused, Mr. Omicron Austin Please take the stand?" The judge declared.

He stood on the stand, an air of arrogance upon him, as if by being there was wasting his time.

queen_camilla Narrowed her eyes, and began her questioning.

"Where were you last night?" She shouted, pointing her finger at Omicron.

He shook his head, and gave her a patronizing look.

"Where did you think I was? I was asleep, with the rest of you, when the mafian knocked us all out."

She smirked, then said "Really? Well then, why weren't you there when we woke up?"

He was looking anxious, but still kept up a cool demeanor. "Isn't it obvious? You guys have been pretty much useless these past few days, so I went off to go hunt the killer down myself."

"Really? Or were you the one that killed avalanche, and hung his head in the middle of the forum for all to see? Because I somehow doubt that you were just looking for answers..."

"Ha. Like your opinion matters. You're grasping at straws. Why would I want to kill anyone, let alone Avalanche?"

She smiled, and looked at him, before shouting a single word.

"HA! Well, Somehow, I doubt you are who you say you are. For starters, Why would omicron have had

THESE Broken bottles? Omicron does not drink very much. Furthermore, To my knowledge, Omicron does not drive. So then, WHY would I have found

These KEYS in his house? Obviously, you are not omicron. No, you are someone far, far more twisted. You are Kallin, Creator of the Party bus- and notorious drinker, seeing as your avatar is one of a homeless guy holding a bottle. "

He looked at her, and smirked.
"Bravo. VERY well done indeed. You have caught me. I am kallin. I am your fears, your nightmares, your darkest heart. I once was a frequent member here, but I drifted away- for good reasons. When I was contacted to come back for the sole purpose of destroying this place after it had been chewed up and spit out, a broken husk of the land I loved... Well, I was happy to oblige. And now, look at you all. You all stand here, thinking you've won. Well, good job. You caught THIS mafia, THIS time. But one day, what will happen when another rises up? You cannot keep people content forever- they will want change, or bring this place down because they can. what will you do, Queen_camilla When YOU become the next one asked to cross over to the dark side? You have no hope, no future. So many people have died, and so few remain. So yes, have this victory. Have this shadow of a win, and pretend you can make it all better. But you will not be able to heal these scars. These scars will stay with you all forever- looking at this gutted corpse of a forum will only remind you of them, and the pain behind them- either the pain will drive you mad, or you will drift away, leaving this shell behind. In just a few moments, my party bus will explode, and my computer will automatically delete my profile. Even when you have won, I still win. It's been a good game."
With those words, He faded away, leaving only an imprint of where he stood.

queen_camilla stood up straight, asking herself...
Is it over? Did we really win?

OMICRON AUSTIN WAS DELETED. HE WAS KALLIN, THE CORRUPTED LEGACY. ALIGNMENT: MAFIA

The survivors turned in for the night, the events tiring them out, but with a faint glimmer of hope they would not wake up with another dead friend...

Epilouge will be up shortly, and from there, game comments and roles. Thanks for playing, hope I didn't screw up too badly, and hope nobody takes offense to the blatant usage of artistic license for kallin's personality.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:20 pm

well i'll be a monkey's uncle, req wasn't the baddy and it was omi all along...i'm guessing you were camilla sah? good game guys, first time i've been on the winning side good game Very Happy

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:26 pm

Sah was me. Req was camilla. He softclaimed it pretty well. Good show.
Requiem wrote:Just watch. My innocence shall be proven whenever TD gets on. DF didn't save herself. I did. And now you've forced me to give up my cover.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:28 pm

Another win for us. Fuck yea MotherFuckers.

I gotta say, I didnt do too badly this game, but Quaetam wins the award. You rocked it up bro.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:09 pm

Yeah Q you pretty much just raped the mafia this game, amazing job man.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:13 am

Q did do great, bummer about accusing me, but hey, I made a mistake and it almost cost me. I really was tired.
Also, so as not to be left out, thanks for the great game TD, I had fun, learned how to play a bit better, and am definately up to joining the next game

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Omicron Austin on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:43 am

Haha, that was a pretty good game guys.

Q pretty much just raped the entire mafia except for me in one turn. I'm surprised I got as far as I did. I'm pretty happy with the fact that Q was fairly surprised, at least a little, when he found out I was mafian after he died. Hopefully I surprised Fedaykin a little too.

When I play, I seriously think like a townie, no matter which side I'm on. First half of the game, I made sure I didn't even remember all of the names of my fellow mafians, so that I wouldn't have subconscious bias. It really shows, because I ruthlessly bussed pretty much all of them.

Fun stuff.

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:54 am

Yeah, you really improved your play Omi, I have to admit that. But quite honestly, I didn't really mind, after all, I fullfilled my own win conditions and didn't really give a damn Razz

Also, very good play there, Requiem. I enjoyed the last dayphase very much, sorry for pressuring you so much. But well, in the end, it worked out well.

HONK

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top