TWBB Mafia Game 11: The Last Thread Day 5: Retribution

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia Game 11: The Last Thread Day 5: Retribution

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:43 am

Vote: Mentok

There are traditions which must be honored.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HUDSONBOY111 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:17 am

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:Vote: Mentok

There are traditions which must be honored.

It's a new year! Out with the old! In with the new! C'mon... vote td. Everyone's doing it!

HUDSONBOY111
Police Chief Link's Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:36 am

Only someone with my level of complete stupidity can be lynched on the first day- when I'm the host. And it was such a not bad weekend until now...

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:56 am

queen_camilla wrote:LET'S BLIND VOTE

Vote: Mentok

Razz

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:08 am

Sorry, not buying another zero role. Might be wrong, but I did realize it could be used as a awesome cover;

Vote; TheTJ

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:20 am

woah woah av. hold on there buddy, maybe it is another Zero role, it could be the Q role, either creating huge walls of text or just quote others zero style Razz
Seriously, voting for him so rash, little suspicious there buddy.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:25 am

considering the chances of actually lynching him day 1? Not suspicious at all, everyone votes TD. Not to mention, as I said; it would serve as a awesome cover.

Taken that in account, you are really fast to defend him Ansem. I wont make any assumptions till the affiliation of one of you turns up, but I do like to point it out.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahrimnir on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:34 am

td260 wrote:Only someone with my level of complete stupidity can be lynched on the first day- when I'm the host. And it was such a not bad weekend until now...
Didn't Snake get lynched when he was the host? In that game where I had the role that got killed in the opening post?

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:16 am

They thought that he was the killer. I'm just retarded.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:17 am

Ansem wrote:just quote others zero style Razz

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:07 am

And I'm seeing more and more reasons why TheTJ = Zero is not gonna fly with me.

Why make it so obvious you're Zero? Zero isn't the first that comes to mind as a jester role, or a bomb for that matter. If your a survivor like I was, all you've accomplished by speaking in quotes is draw a big bulls eye on your head.

They may not know who the doctor or the detective is, but now they can easily disable the survivor.

Unless Zero would have gotten a diffrent role then survivor, he'd fly under the radar like I did. TJ makes it blatantly obvious, hence, I am not buying it.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:18 am

Additionally, another Zero role would just be uncreative. May not be a valid point, but it would be a stunning coincidence, if td and Q had the same role idea. I wouldn't be surprised, if there was another Bastard around, but another Zero? Snowball chance in hell.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:23 am

All I'm saying on that matter is, Raya got pounced really early last game, remember? That sucked, good thing we all voted on her to save her, heh.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:41 am

Raya wasn't actually pounced; she just pretended so you guys would lynch her and allow her power to activate. Quite a brilliant plan.

td260 wrote:They thought that he was the killer. I'm just retarded.

It was half and half. I led that lynch-the-host bandwagon because I thought there was certainly a chance he could be the killer, sure, but mostly because I wanted to gauge others' reactions as well. It worked.

And stop calling yourself retarded, you're a perfectly smart guy.

Also, Snake, lay off him a bit. We get it, it's done. It was really annoying, especially to me as host last game, but no need to be an ass about it.

Anyways, I want to look at something here:

DarkFalco wrote:sorry i haven't posted yet. i've been a bit busy. i concur that while snake could very well be a villain he could also be an aid to the town. i say we give him a chance. if he were mafia i would think he would be more subtle in trying to eviscerate or otherwise destroy us. i have a FOS on him however, along with raya and warchamp. raya for immediately jumping on snake, though this could be a lyncher role, and warchamp for his post above, though this could be his rage at the forums showing through yet again. Looking at the use of color i think that it is being used as a distraction and has no real influence on certain members of this game, i.e. everyone except snake. Its just there to confuse.

Ignoring my arguments against Snake himself for the time being, this post strikes me as odd, simply because it came at a weird time, when much of the hubbub surrounding Snake had died down, and immediately went to his defense for no other reason than "he's a good player and could be an aid to the town." While this is true, as he is a pretty good player, it's a very shallow defense to use, based solely on reputation.

Moreover, it immediately throws a FOS on Raya for making the same conclusions I did for quite logical reasons. As I mentioned earlier, and as Raya also stated, his posting in borange either indicates that he's a Fobby role (although a different forumer having to post in borange isn't impossible, it's far less likely), in which case he's got a good chance of being third party or mafia, or that he's lying and pretending to have a restriction, in which case he is definitely not a townie. That's already been explained. Point is, however, many quite logical arguments for at least being slightly suspicious of Snake or recognizing the chances that he's guilty have been set forward, and DarkFalco still ignores them when FOSing Raya.

The FOS on Warchamp is just as odd, since it's based on one post that was obviously made in jest. I don't see how that post could indicate him being mafian, unless he's using cyan to lie about having a smashbro role. I also don't understand your last sentence, DarkFalco:

" Looking at the use of color i think that it is being used as a distraction and has no real influence on certain members of this game, i.e. everyone except snake. Its just there to confuse."

What do you mean by having no real influence on everyone except Snake? Furthermore, you see Warchamp's use of color as suspicious, but not Snake's?

For a second I'm gonna just analyze the color. Both Snake and Warchamp are posting in color; Snake in that of Fobby, and Warchamp in that of smashbro. Snake's posting in the color of a troll and Warchamp in that of a moderator, and yet you FOS Warchamp and not Snake. FLUFF ASIDE, let's look at the other facts. Snake has had many rational suspicions presented, not enough to merit a lynch, but certainly good for a FOS. Warchamp has done little besides question someone who also posted in cyan, someone who then backed down (queen_camilla). Yes, they can both be FOSed for their use of color, though that alone isn't much. You said you FOSed both but at the same time told us to leave Snake alone and then brought attention on Warchamp for some of the same reasons Snake has been highlighted.

You've made one post, as you said, so I'm not going to throw a FOS your way, but regardless of Snake himself, I find this post to be quite odd. If Snake is mafian, I think it's highly likely you are as well.

Last edited by Quaetam on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : telling td not to call himself retarded.)

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:05 am

I am so bad at everything I do. Maybe I should just cancel this game and let minby take over. Or never play mafia ever again. R cancel my internet. Or keep the internet and never talk to anyone again.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:19 am

And I thought I was overanalysing Q Razz

Also TD, man up and see this game trough. Its only day 1, nothing has been ruined yet. Raya had it worse.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:41 am

Come on td, this game hasn't even started yet. I want to see, how this plays out.

And I bet every host can agree, that hosting a game can become a pain in the ass from time to time.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahrimnir on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:59 am

td260 wrote:I am so bad at everything I do. Maybe I should just cancel this game and let minby take over. Or never play mafia ever again. R cancel my internet. Or keep the internet and never talk to anyone again.
Where'd that come from? The game has barely started. It will probably be a good game. Believe in yourself!

Quaetam wrote:For a second I'm gonna just analyze the color. Both Snake and Warchamp are posting in color; Snake in that of Fobby, and Warchamp in that of smashbro. Snake's posting in the color of a troll and Warchamp in that of a moderator, and yet you FOS Warchamp and not Snake. FLUFF ASIDE, let's look at the other facts. Snake has had many rational suspicions presented, not enough to merit a lynch, but certainly good for a FOS. Warchamp has done little besides question someone who also posted in cyan, someone who then backed down (queen_camilla). Yes, they can both be FOSed for their use of color, though that alone isn't much. You said you FOSed both but at the same time told us to leave Snake alone and then brought attention on Warchamp for some of the same reasons Snake has been highlighted.
There are others posting in colour. Avalanche in red and... Well, Warchamp and I seem to be posting in the same color...

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:03 pm

Quaetam wrote:
DarkFalco wrote:sorry i haven't posted yet. i've been a bit busy. i concur that while snake could very well be a villain he could also be an aid to the town. i say we give him a chance. if he were mafia i would think he would be more subtle in trying to eviscerate or otherwise destroy us. i have a FOS on him however, along with raya and warchamp. raya for immediately jumping on snake, though this could be a lyncher role, and warchamp for his post above, though this could be his rage at the forums showing through yet again. Looking at the use of color i think that it is being used as a distraction and has no real influence on certain members of this game, i.e. everyone except snake. Its just there to confuse.

Ignoring my arguments against Snake himself for the time being, this post strikes me as odd, simply because it came at a weird time, when much of the hubbub surrounding Snake had died down, and immediately went to his defense for no other reason than "he's a good player and could be an aid to the town." While this is true, as he is a pretty good player, it's a very shallow defense to use, based solely on reputation.

Moreover, it immediately throws a FOS on Raya for making the same conclusions I did for quite logical reasons. As I mentioned earlier, and as Raya also stated, his posting in borange either indicates that he's a Fobby role (although a different forumer having to post in borange isn't impossible, it's far less likely), in which case he's got a good chance of being third party or mafia, or that he's lying and pretending to have a restriction, in which case he is definitely not a townie. That's already been explained. Point is, however, many quite logical arguments for at least being slightly suspicious of Snake or recognizing the chances that he's guilty have been set forward, and DarkFalco still ignores them when FOSing Raya.

The FOS on Warchamp is just as odd, since it's based on one post that was obviously made in jest. I don't see how that post could indicate him being mafian, unless he's using cyan to lie about having a smashbro role. I also don't understand your last sentence, DarkFalco:

" Looking at the use of color i think that it is being used as a distraction and has no real influence on certain members of this game, i.e. everyone except snake. Its just there to confuse."

What do you mean by having no real influence on everyone except Snake? Furthermore, you see Warchamp's use of color as suspicious, but not Snake's?

For a second I'm gonna just analyze the color. Both Snake and Warchamp are posting in color; Snake in that of Fobby, and Warchamp in that of smashbro. Snake's posting in the color of a troll and Warchamp in that of a moderator, and yet you FOS Warchamp and not Snake. FLUFF ASIDE, let's look at the other facts. Snake has had many rational suspicions presented, not enough to merit a lynch, but certainly good for a FOS. Warchamp has done little besides question someone who also posted in cyan, someone who then backed down (queen_camilla). Yes, they can both be FOSed for their use of color, though that alone isn't much. You said you FOSed both but at the same time told us to leave Snake alone and then brought attention on Warchamp for some of the same reasons Snake has been highlighted.

You've made one post, as you said, so I'm not going to throw a FOS your way, but regardless of Snake himself, I find this post to be quite odd. If Snake is mafian, I think it's highly likely you are as well.

whoa there. the reason it came at that time when apparently it had died downs was that i had literally just joined the game and thought that i would put my two cents in for what had happened while i wasn't there. what i meant was that we need to watch out for snake but i found it unlikely that he would have such a blatantly obvious mafia/third party role, if mafia, easy kill, and the jester has just been overdone. unless of course the other colors were thrown in their later to make snake look less obvious. i'm not certain. but if memory serves me warchamp uses cyan on every other forums he's been on. it might not mean that he has a mod role at all. he just likes cyan.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:32 pm

Q beat me to it. That's a very suspicious post there DF. I make a valid point regarding Snake's colour and you turn it around and speculate that I'm a lyncher? I didn't even FoS him. So why so quick to defend him, and so quick to shift blame onto me? Also why so certain that colours only effect Snake? Do you know that's a genuine role restriction he has rather than him just dicking around. Hmm.

FoS: DarkFalco

King Avalanche wrote:
Also TD, man up and see this game trough. Its only day 1, nothing has been ruined yet. Raya had it worse.

First rule of GM-ing, td: be like a swan. Serene on the top but paddling furiously underneath. Still gonna punch Snake in the face if I ever meet him though.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:36 pm

Sahrimnir wrote:There are others posting in colour. Avalanche in red and... Well, Warchamp and I seem to be posting in the same color...

Indeed there are, but the posting in color wasn't my point here. My comment was about the suspicious manner in which DarkFalco has acted in regards to Snake and Warchamp.

Also, I do notice the conflict over cyan posting, and I find it quite interesting. I assume, Sahrimnir, that you're not also doing it for the lulz like Camilla was?

And td260, seriously, don't get so down on yourself. It's perfectly natural to feel insecure about one's own hosting abilities; it's happened to me numerous times over the course of Game 6 and Game 10. Don't worry about it, let things play out. If you see something that needs fixing, don't hesitate to fix it. I for one, and probably everyone else, trusts your judgment in terms of your own game.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:50 pm

eh whatever it's obvious i'm just getting people's hackles up when there is no need at this time. it is day one after all. i'll admit i was hasty to FOS raya, but i'll keep them on snake and war for now. i'm just trying to be more active and coming up this leads this game.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahrimnir on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:05 pm

Quaetam wrote:Also, I do notice the conflict over cyan posting, and I find it quite interesting. I assume, Sahrimnir, that you're not also doing it for the lulz like Camilla was?
No, it's not just for the lulz.

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:06 pm

I am also not doing it for shits but obviously neither of us can prove each other otherwise

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:08 pm

AH HA. clearly there is a imposter among you.......god I appear paranoid this game Suspect

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top