The Whatever Thread

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:18 pm

Oh I forgot to show you guys what my Gf made me. Its the house from UP. And yes, it is floating.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Very nice

Post  nn8n on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:20 pm

That is pretty cool snake!

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:43 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:Oh I forgot to show you guys what my Gf made me. Its the house from UP. And yes, it is floating.

You might find this relevant.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:55 pm

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:Attention, American friends.

It seems that there might be a severe disorder in some of your countrymen.
Luckily it is not incurable. If you see a person you know on this list, please help them out by equipping yourself with your favorite woodwork tool and hitting them in the testicles with it. If the person in case is not equipped with a pair of testicles, I'm sure you'll find something else that's soft and vulnerable enough.

Thank you for your time.

To quote something I saw elsewhere,

"Could the next disaster please hit america just so we can turn round and tell all those little shits on fb and twitter that it was karma for their ridiculous comments about pearl harbour? "

Must say I'm half tempted to agree.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:00 pm

karma for FORGETTING Hiroshima and Nagasaki really Razz

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:20 pm

Seeing how the trend is, if a huge disaster hits America, it will probably be another earthquake in California. Best stay out of San Francisco and the LA area.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:52 pm

And then japan will fb and twitter about karma over Hiroshima. Isn't that what normal people do?

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:53 pm

smashbro wrote:Seeing how the trend is, if a huge disaster hits America, it will probably be another earthquake in California. Best stay out of San Francisco and the LA area.

California has actually been due for a massive earthquake for over a year according to scientists. Shit's gonna hit the fan soon.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:02 pm

There's a good portion of people the world over that are just morons, time in FFXI that has multinational servers has proven that to me, if nothing else.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Warchamp7 wrote:
smashbro wrote:Seeing how the trend is, if a huge disaster hits America, it will probably be another earthquake in California. Best stay out of San Francisco and the LA area.

California has actually been due for a massive earthquake for over a year according to scientists. Shit's gonna hit the fan soon.
Then if I'm lucky I'll be back home when that happens. The ground is pretty stable there.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:12 pm

Even worse, apparently the Yellowstone Supervolcano is becoming more active.

That probably doesn't count, however, as its eruption would be a world-scale disaster, not just an American one Razz.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:16 pm

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:Attention, American friends.

It seems that there might be a severe disorder in some of your countrymen.
Luckily it is not incurable. If you see a person you know on this list, please help them out by equipping yourself with your favorite woodwork tool and hitting them in the testicles with it. If the person in case is not equipped with a pair of testicles, I'm sure you'll find something else that's soft and vulnerable enough.

Thank you for your time.
When you live in a country that is as big on both patriotism and free speech as we are (It's all we fucking talk about), you're bound to encounter this kind of stupidity. Just, don't think we're all like this.
Weldar wrote:To quote something I saw elsewhere,

"Could the next disaster please hit america just so we can turn round and tell all those little shits on fb and twitter that it was karma for their ridiculous comments about pearl harbour? "

Although I agree with the ridiculousness of this entire affair, if I think it's horrid to wish this kind of disaster upon any group of people. If it took a natural disaster to end some idiocy on the internet, I would say that we don't have nearly enough disasters to cope :p

California is due for an earthquake, this is a poor time for people to pretend that the seismic events of the earth only work in our favor.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:17 pm

I guess Mother Nature doesn't give a shit, if she is doing anybody a favour.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:15 pm

Okay, I hate Best Buy. Normally they're all right, sure, but for someone who sells mobile phones they sure don't know how to answer one!

Starting at the beginning, I had heard that all Best Buys were supposed to have 3DS demo kiosks by now. "Well," I think to myself, "this is surely something I must check out." So I call up Best Buy to verify. And I wait. And wait. And WAIT. 20 MINUTES later it switches over to a busy signal. So I decide I'll just have to drive out there myself and see. An hour later I get there and NOPE! NO 3DSs HERE! WHY DIDN'T YOU TRY CALLING SIR?

ALL MY HATE!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:48 pm

Well I've been embarrassed worse then ever before andf am as usual the joke among everyone. I'm a living, breathing punchline.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:15 pm

Listen to the whole thing, pay attention to 2:10 on.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Agrees

Post  nn8n on Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:50 am

TheTJ wrote:Okay, I hate Best Buy. Normally they're all right, sure, but for someone who sells mobile phones they sure don't know how to answer one!

Starting at the beginning, I had heard that all Best Buys were supposed to have 3DS demo kiosks by now. "Well," I think to myself, "this is surely something I must check out." So I call up Best Buy to verify. And I wait. And wait. And WAIT. 20 MINUTES later it switches over to a busy signal. So I decide I'll just have to drive out there myself and see. An hour later I get there and NOPE! NO 3DSs HERE! WHY DIDN'T YOU TRY CALLING SIR?

I wholeheartedly agree that the workers at Best Buy are the most annoyingly pointless people that the earth could throw into any one store. My fiance and I refuse to go to a Best Buy anymore.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:28 am

SurgePox wrote:
Weldar wrote:To quote something I saw elsewhere,

Although I agree with the ridiculousness of this entire affair, if I think it's horrid to wish this kind of disaster upon any group of people. If it took a natural disaster to end some idiocy on the internet, I would say that we don't have nearly enough disasters to cope :p.

Oh yeah I know, that comment is not at all serious. I mean hell I think the person who said it was an American themselves, I doubt they were crazy enough to wish a disaster upon themselves just because some idiots happen to be nearby.

In completely unrealted news, paste this:

javascript:var i,s,ss=['http://kathack.com/js/kh.js','http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.5.1/jquery.min.js'];
for(i=0;i!=ss.length;i++){s=document.createElement('script');s.src=ss[i];document.body.appendChild(s);}void(0);

Into your adress bar (not in a new tab over, over the top of another webpage). It's amazing.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bugman on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:34 am

TheTJ wrote:Okay, I hate Best Buy. Normally they're all right, sure, but for someone who sells mobile phones they sure don't know how to answer one!

Dude, it's coming out in 2 weeks, calm the fuck down.

And as it turns out, I WILL be able to get one if I can reserve it in time next week.

Bugman
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:36 am

In other news, my teacher arrived late and reeked at booze. looked at our presentation for 3 minutes and decided to call it a day........

Sometimes, I hate this school

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:54 am

I'm lucky, I have this hardcore math test coming later today, and it turns out my first and only other class of the day is canceled. More free study time! hooray!

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahrimnir on Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:04 am

http://www.cracked.com/video_18260_which-ninja-turtle-are-you-lifes-most-important-question.html

So, which one are you? Actually, I think I used to be Donatello, but lately I've become more like Leonardo.

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Out of the blue, orange, red, purple...

Post  nn8n on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:34 am

That came from no where, but that's why this is the whatever thread.

I always saw things through the eyes of Raphael, cause he got annoyed by Leo...and I always got annoyed by Leo...so it fits. I don't like Leo...

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:54 am

I've had my raphael, michelangelo and leonardo moments. None of them really shines through as the one and only.
Never Donatello though.

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:12 pm

Just want to let you guys know, it's a terrible thing when your going to class to take a test, and all you can think of is "Prepare to set sail for fail". Just thought you should all know that little gem. F'in math class. The whole time I was walking to class, roughly 15 minutes from my dorm to the building, that was all I could think of. That and, "my earphones don't fit right and keep falling out of my ear, /facepalm"

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top