Lonely Hearts Club

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lonely Hearts Club

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:37 pm

She seemed very nice about it, and is willing to keep the relationship as friendly as it was before. Take the chance, don't turn awkward or angry, and try again next time.

Last edited by NepetaInABox on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:02 pm; edited 5 times in total

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely Hearts Club

Post  JGH27 on Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:47 pm

2nd time trying, there's no chance.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:53 pm

Well maybe you just need to take a break. I see that you always make the first move. Talk to a girl casually until you truly think she likes you. Maybe let her make the first move and ask you out. Or just see if she may really hold something for you, THEN ask her. You just have to give it more time.

I KNOW that with all the time you have given, waiting longer sucks. But thats just life sometimes.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:02 am

At least J has the balls to try, unlike me. Dude, you're freaking awesome. You'll find someone, it will just take a while. Even the girl who rejected you agrees on that point.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:06 pm

Not entirely sure what happened, but I don't think I can post in here anymore for a while. Good luck guys and gals.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:28 pm

Congrats, Minby! Very Happy See, you worry for nothing. Razz

Christmas was lonely. I don't see why it was, I haven't really ever had a relationship over Christmas. I guess it's seeing my friends be incredibly social and I'm like 'man, I haven't heard from that person in ages...'. Sure, there was plenty of time with the family but I'm just kinda lonely, I guess. Not that I'm looking to be in a relationship right now...just, I don't know. *shrug*

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:49 pm

Minby_Aran wrote:Not entirely sure what happened, but I don't think I can post in here anymore for a while. Good luck guys and gals.

... you son of a bitch. I told you you could get a girl!
Granted, this means what I said about your chances being higher than mine are true too, but whatever. Good job dude, hope you enjoy it.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:20 pm

Bro, I'm going to get you out of here too. You deserve it. You're an awesome guy.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:34 pm

yeah, because blind dates are so effective.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:14 pm

They can be, have to be more effective than hiding, right?

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:18 pm

No, clearly hiding is the best way to find women.

Clearly

[/hypocrite]

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:19 pm

td260 wrote:yeah, because blind dates are so effective.

You know, I can't help but agree with TD's sarcasm here.

Though it's worth a try, I guess. Just remember that having a girlfriend doesn't instantly make your life better. Razz

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:25 am

Congrats Minby! Very Happy

td260 wrote:yeah, because blind dates are so effective.

I agree with Req, it's better than your current plan of sitting on your ass and playing video games. If you want a girlfriend you actually have to meet and talk to ladies first. Nothing ventured nothing gained after all.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:02 am

I'd be up for the blind date after all I can't get one on my own...

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:18 am

Blind dates. I've been on one of those. It rather sucked.

My mom's friend's daughter needed a date for her Junior prom and so I was asked if I wanted to be set up on a blind date. In my negligence, I figured "what the hell?" and went along. What I learned is that there was a reason that she needed her mother to set her up on a date. It's not that she was unattractive, but she was kind of a shut-in and very awkward to try to talk to. Wouldn't dance, she pretty much just sat at the table.

Coincidentally a good friend of mine was someone else's date their and I ran into him and hung out with him and the people he was with for like the last hour or more.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:19 pm

You remember my Doctor Dilemma? Well, shit has been taken to a whole new level. I have some days off now, so she came over to me and we handshaked... but everybody noticed the way she looked at me. I'm glad, that my co-workers didn't make any fun out of it. No, they agreed that she is one crazy bitch and I should keep distance(took'em long enough to get that). Well, we skip to the early evening, around 9pm. I get a call, don't know the number(still haven't typed in all my numbers in my new phone) and pick up. Big mistake, it is her. I prepare for bad things to happen, but it took me by surprise nontheless. She kept talking about dentals or something and she tells me she is desperate, she needs money. A lot, and that quickly. So, she asks me to borrow her 2700€. WTF? She barely knows me,I barely know her(thank god) and asks me to give her that shitload of money? She goes on rambling about things that don't matter and I hear she is almost crying. I don't know, how I did it,but I managed to convince her, that she should aks our boss(bank won't giver her money because of some major disaster a few years back).

This had been one of my worst 30 minutes of my life. If she calls me again tomorrow, she is in for a ride. She got me pissed today, tomorrow I'll be mad.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:41 pm

Some of them want to use you- some of them want to be used by you....

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:29 am

Bloody hell Fed, this woman isn't just a bunny boiler, she's nuts. Stay the hell away and promise her nothing. Also, do your coworkers know of the situation? I think you should definately let your boss know as well, just in case it starts going creepily out of control. If she's acting like this then your boss is probably already aware there's some issues, but it's always best to cover yourself.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:28 am

bitch be trippin' balls!.... yeah :p

Cover yourself Fed, don't tell us imaginary internet people, make sure you have witnesses around you that know you seek nothing in that woman. That way you got some safety nets when she starts hanging on you.

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:30 am

Raya, even some of our patients are afraid of her, that woman is batshit insane. I try to avoid her as much as possible, but we are a small team, it is difficult. My coworkers know it, even the wife of my boss has finaly noticed it, took her long enough. I'm pretty sure, he noticed it, but we need her for the time being, because my boss can't handle it all alone(he is almost 70 by now).

Fun story: she once told me, that her mother was being crazy and stuff and needed professional help, but refuses it. If this is true, the problem runs deep in the family.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:32 am

Usually the crazy one is the one pointing the finger. her mom was likely normal but didn't keep up with her crazyness and was deemed crazy instead Razz

I had a bipolar chick call me out on mood swings once. I couldn't stop laughing.

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:36 am

I bet she is capable of driving every person in her vicinity insane. She needs a straight-jacket, if you ask me.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:50 am

So, volunteer girl shot me down if you recall.

Well, in the last day or 2 she deleted me on facebook with no reason given. WTF is wrong with me?

Thank God for training, only thing to really keep me going.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:01 pm

So it's been a while since I've did an update in this thread.

So friend with slight benefits. I went home over christmas break and had the house to myself for the last five days of break while my family was on vacation. Had the friend over for the whole time (Wednesday to Sunday) had a party with all my friends on Friday obviously. Anyway, when friends weren't around, I ended up making out with her for a while. She still had a boyfriend though and on the last day she seemed a little distant.

Couple days later, we all went to MAGFest and her and her boyfriend seemed really lovey dovey and she wasn't really letting me close. I think I was just being paranoid. Day after we got back though, they broke up. None of us saw this coming and apparently he was a real douchebag about it. That was Monday night I think, I found out Tuesday afternoon.

So yeah, we'll see where things go. Hopefully in a few months I won't be posting here anymore.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:42 pm

I'm giving up. I mean, I can't keep whining about how I'll never find love... especially when I'm not looking that hard. For one thing, I'm still in high school, and high school relationships don't last very long afterwards except in movies, television, books and about 1 out of a thousand cases. Secondly, If I can barely muster up the courage to talk to girls in a normal conversation, how can I even think about going on a date? Honestly, This isn't a depressing thought, more like a relieving one... while everyone around me may get a girl, I will stand confident in the fact that I won't make a total fool of myself until college... but by then, hopefully I will have learned to talk to people. So... yeah. >.>
Point is, I've got to stop bitching about things I'm either unable or unwilling to change. One day, my time will come... Step by step I reach the edge, and hopefully will have had enough time to prepare to take the leap at the end.

anyway, Good Luck warchamp, hope it works out for you. Though, my only question is why he broke up with her in the first place...

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:34 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top