Lonely Hearts Club

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lonely Hearts Club

Post  JGH27 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:02 pm

StuckInABox wrote:And then Jeremy was dead.

More accurate lol

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahrimnir on Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:44 am

Hang in there, Jeremy.

You know, people kept telling me "there is someone for everyone" (most often the girls who shot me down), but I don't think I really believed it until now when I'm finally getting somewhere for the first time in 23 years.

What I'm saying is: Don't lose hope just because you were shot down twice. Maybe the third one will be interested? Maybe the one-hundred-and-third one? Either way, I'm sure you'll find someone eventually.

I think this blog post is somewhat relevant.

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:12 pm

Yeah, J, you're a great guy, you're just down on your luck. The more you fight this the better you'll be. You should realize at this point that you just got screwed over with this stuff, especially the first one. Even if you did mess up, from what you've told me it shouldn't have been a relationship killer. This was all on her, completely. This wasn't your fault.

On my end, yeah shit sucks, but you know what? Fuck feeling sorry for myself. Done with this shit.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:37 am

And Q finally got it.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:33 am

So true. Sure, right now it does tear me up to see them together, but I'm at the point where I'm more MAD than anything. If this girl wants to go back to her mentally abusive, controlling relationship, that's her loss. It's not my fault she can't see the kind of guy he is. Nothing I can do about it. I'm not giving up on romance and love, but I'm done feeling so broken and otherwise shitty due to situations I, from what I know about my past, had literally no control over. No point in self pity, at all.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:49 am

Hey guys.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:38 am

I'm around if you need someone to talk to Snake

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:50 am

Do I.....do I start hitting on you now Snake?

Seriously though that sucks to hear.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:31 pm

Same as Warchamp, if you ever want to talk about it or just need someone to vent to then just let us know.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:11 pm

That awkward moment when you've been cheated on by both of your exes, and your girlfriend is about to leave for a foreign country for 2 weeks.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:46 pm

Minby_Aran wrote:That awkward moment when you've been cheated on by both of your exes, and your girlfriend is about to leave for a foreign country for 2 weeks.

Just, for the love of god, make sure she isn't going to where Ansem lives.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:13 am

That awkward moment when you try to move on, you're studying hard for a physics exam and get up to go to a job interview, and find that your ex has left you a two-page handwritten hateletter describing how you're some sort of pathetic liar who feeds off peoples' pity, who she should have never met, who she'd never want to be with, and who she hopes she never sees again. Coupled with a matching cd filled with hatesongs.

Awesome.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:53 am

Just gotta say Q, and I think I did already, you dodged a bullet.

Also I'm in this club again as of like a week ago. I can't do long distance so we broke things off until she visits. If we're still both single then, we're gonna see how it goes.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:10 am

War, that's prolly the best approach; seems very mature, especially when you yourself know you can't do distance.

As for me, it feels less like dodging a bullet and more like being punched in the gut. She called me a terrible person, blamed me for talking to people when I really had nowhere else to go. I talked to about three people, close friends, and outright told them that I didn't want them to get involved, I didn't want them against her or anything, I just needed someone to talk to, I needed support. Because I did; I'd lost both my best friend and the person I loved when she told me she couldn't be around me anymore. I was fucking lost, and heartbroken. Oh, and these friends had asked me, AND Kayla had told me after we'd broken up that she didn't care who I told. Excuse me for talking to my friends for support, I didn't realize that meant I was a manipulative fuck who wanted everyone against her.

She ended the letter essentially saying how she hopes she hurts me with this after how much I hurt her by nearly ruining her relationship with that other guy, she hopes she haunts me for a long time as I now haunt her. She hopes she can forgive herself for having been with me because it was the biggest mistake she'd ever made, and she hopes she can forget about me completely and be happy. Oh, and that she hopes she never sees me again.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:20 am

I hope she gets some perspective. Q, you're a great guy and you don't deserve this, not from what I've heard.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:05 am

I was going to say something, and then I realized how much of a dick move it would be. Still, sounds like she's upping the dosage on her crazy, so I'm in agreement on the whole bullet dodged thing. Ignore her, or at least try. Show that you're better off without her, even if you don't actually feel that way. Or show up around her just to piss her off, hell, carry around a radio with the hatedisk in it and play it around places you know she'd be at, and enjoy it, and then after a given period of time, disappear. Stop going to places where she hangs out, so on so forth. Good system with Crazies. Otherwise, skip the first half of it, just avoid her, if you do see her, brush her off politely, throw in a smile and a nod if you'd like, and move on. Whatever you do, keep calm, be patient, and try not to stab anybody, that's my thing.

Warchamp, sounds like an overall good plan, and I hope everything works out for you in the end.

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:30 am

Q she is a bitch don't even give her the time of day.

Warchamp, what's this newly singled Texas girls' address? I'm fresh on the market now...

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:38 am

Requiem wrote: show up around her just to piss her off, hell, carry around a radio with the hatedisk in it and play it around places you know she'd be at, and enjoy it, and then after a given period of time, disappear. Stop going to places where she hangs out, so on so forth.

Dude, I'd make that disc my personal soundtrack. I've had some troubles with my ex sending songs my way which basically had the same meaning, but she never openly admitted it so I couldn't get over it.
If she had openly started being bitchy and hatefull at me, I'd wear that bitch down untill she can't feel anymore (giggity) XD

Just everytime you enter a place where you know she'll be at, make a grand entrance using those songs.
really though, seriously and positively speaking? hate and love are just a fine line apart. They're not opposites as they show you actually do something to her.
Better than having all feelings for you die out while you retain your own Neutral

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:34 am

StuckInABox wrote:Warchamp, what's this newly singled Texas girls' address? I'm fresh on the market now...

She's in Austin, isn't that pretty far from you? Razz

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:36 am

It's closer than Canada.

Oh snap.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:18 pm

All aboard the crazy train, choo choo.

She's absolutely poisonous Q. She knows she fucked up and did some truely horrible things to you so now she's trying to justify herself by pinning all the blame on you- after all, if she's not 100% in the clear she'll have to admit to herself she's a bad person. It's blatantly obvious she's badly hurting over this and is desperately looking to avert feeling guilty; nobody goes to that insane lengths. A CD, really? Really?

Don't believe anything she's said in letter. She's just deliberately trying to cause as much damage as possible. Women are manipulative bitches, when we hurt we lash out at your emotions. She's not being sincere. You know you're a much better person than she made you out to be, and all of us know that as well. Don't let it get to you.

Agreeing with Req here. Just cut her out of your life, no matter how painful you find it. She wants you out then fine, let her have it. Don't reply to anything she sends you, keep any conversation brief and polite, don't get drawn into any discussion no matter how much she tries, and she will. She wants a rise out of you to justify herself. Don't give her it. You deserve much better than that.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roxas on Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:10 am

That awkward moment when you're gay, and guys just want you for sex and not an actual relationship.

Fuck it all.

roxas
Toad Thug

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/jasonabroussard

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:22 am

Thats pretty harsh

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:27 am

Gay guy in my class told me a few days back that someone went up to him and was like "But when you're gay you don't fall in love right? You just have sex."
The ignorance of some people Neutral

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roxas on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:34 am

It's pretty shitty. The ones I'm into only want teh sexorz, and the ones I'm not into are the ones that like me....

roxas
Toad Thug

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/jasonabroussard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top