Crysis 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crysis 2

Post  .. on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:26 pm

Well Crysis 2 is coming out in March and I can't wait for it.

Crysis was the most visually pleasing game I know, and they say Crysis 2 should be even better. Personally I wish they would have just stuck with PC but they insisted on porting to 360 and PS3 as well. The story and gameplay I don't worry about. It will be just as fun as Crysis was. I am buying Crysis 2 for the Singleplayer mainly but I was interested in the multiplayer. But not anymore.

The multiplayer seems to just be a "Futuristic" CoD. Classes, Create a Class, Perks, Killstreaks, Ranks, Exp setup, etc. Sure Crysis adds to it with what the Nanosuit can do but I watched a demo of it and people are dieing to like 1 shot of the shotgun. So apparently you will die or kill just as easily as you do in CoD. A friend of mine played the demo and even said it was a "Futuristic" CoD.

This displeases me, ill give the multiplayer a shot, but if all I get out of it is a CoD experience then I probably won't touch it again. Why are game just mimicking CoD? This is very annoying, First Quantum of Solace, then Bioshock 2, then BFBC2 (when you think about it, it is slightly different), and now possibly Crysis 2.

Anyways, Can't wait to play the singleplayer.

EDIT: Some say its too CoD like, others say the gameplay is different and better. I hope so.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crysis 2

Post  .. on Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:07 pm

Really disappointed in this game. Granted it does look good, it is definitely no where near as good as Crysis 1 was.

Crysis 1 Crysis2
-----------------------------------------------
Large Maps | Small Closed off maps
Great Nanosuit | Terrible Nanosuit
Less Scripting | Scripted Levels

Don't get me wrong, Crysis 2 has some good things about it, but what I liked about Crysis 1 was freedom.

You were in a much larger map, you had a bad ass nanosuit, and you could attack or do anything to get through the level. (and it wasn't scripted)

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top