[ 10 ]
4% 4% 
[ 1 ]
23% 23% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 26

Re: The Trial of the Troll

Post  TD260 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:34 pm

Thanks smash, saved me the trouble of finding it myself.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:16 pm

lulz. Oh well, people hate people. It happens.

Td still doesnt let Fobby get to him, and from the looks of it, it has only made Td stronger.

You used to get so pissed at Fobbs, now you not only shrug him off, but throw back.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:58 pm

Ansem wrote:
But, it looks like he can stay, yay! Rule clarification=good idea, and if he starts to violate those, ban the fucker.
Same goes for Mr. Box and the guy with the stupid hat.

Ansem wrote:
If you wanna ban people for being dicks, ban Warchamp for ignoring warnings given out by mods, calling people retards and stating you need to shut up. Or Snake.

Putting this back out there, for future reference, if you say anything like this again, I will punch you right in your prettyboy balls.

And I mean that in the nicest, most forum family friendliest way possible.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:02 pm

Ansem shouldn't you be off boning some old bitch because all the young girls think you're a monster?

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:09 pm

Okay seriously man what the fuck, you're not helping your cause at all here. :\

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:13 pm

Warchamp7 wrote:
Ansem wrote:dream on.

You wanna start this? I'm loving this thread so far.

Remember this? Wasn't joking. I'm stressed the fuck out and this threads my outlet. He asked for it and he got it.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:16 pm

Ok, I just caught up on this thread and consider this a last warning. BE RESPECTFUL in your arguments. (Edit: War and Snake, watch it /edit)

Now, first issue I'd like to address is the poll status issue. I understand your point Ray as I understand Perry's point on feeling that the poll is being rigged against Fobby. We set this up and the "let him go" DOES have the most votes so it's easy to see why people will be up in arms over us saying he'll be banned regardless. Now, those of you who want him to stay must also realize that if most of the people do wanna see some form of punishment then we must take this into consideration. I realise this looks shady, but we honestly did want to get your opinions.

I feel Fobby should receive some form of punishment, though nothing sever simply because MOST of the forum doesn't wanna see him gone, or gone for long. Now, I've only personally received 1 complaint about him, and the member who sent it doesn't want a perma-ban so for me, I can only ask that if any members have an issue, talk to me about it. I think I've proved myself as a very calm, look at both sides of the issue mediator with my history on here with the whole NULL situation. Smash and Surge can attest to this.

Now, let's face it. Both Snake and War haven't been role models either and yet they've been let off with a few things without a warning even. Yes, Fobby's been a pain on occassion but I don't see MOST of what he says as serious. I think e just does it to get a rise out of people. He may or may not have taken a shot at me a few times but I don't let it get to me. I've been through much worse than a simple annoying troll lol.

This is my 3rd forum I've been on. I've seen 1 die and it's been both due to trolling and lack of trolling. I currently have -23 notoriety on there because I don't conform to the trolls will. The other forum is striving but has several VICIOUS trolls who CAN offer insight but if someone says something they don't like they will go to town on the member and receive a ban of 1 month.

Honestly, I'm a fan of monthly ban's. Think about it, troll starts trolling he's gone for a month. If he doesn't then no issue.

Regardless, the way some of you have acted on this topic really makes me wonder. Take a step back and look at yourselves. You're fighting tooth and nail over an annoying member, and by doing so you're acting similar to him.

Something to think about I think....

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:20 pm

Yes, people hate people and are allowed to do so, but there becomes a point where hate carries over into harassment. I'm not one to judge whether that has happened yet, but if you want to judge whether he's banworthy, just judge his individual behavior. We're not deciding whether all people who troll should be banned or whether all people who have grudges should be banned or something, as the guidelines state the level of severity and repetition of offenses allow such analysis on a case to case basis. I personally think this has gone a bit out of proportion, regardless of where we stand on the issue. I value our forum too much to see it torn apart by something that shouldn't be this big of a deal.

Also, Snake does have one good point in that while the majority want Fobby banned, at the same time the majority wish for him to be allowed to return at some point. I personally think this supports a temp-ban.

EDIT: Ninja'd by J, who I agree with quite completely Cool.

Last edited by Quaetam on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:23 pm

Naw.

XP

And a punishment for Fobby?

How about a one week ban? That seems fair. Owait...

Ok, done deal. Everyone's happy.

Except Ansem.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:45 pm

You know, we've probably let this thread go on longer than enough. I apologize to you, my fellow forumers, for creating hostility in our little internet home. It was never my intent. if another mod wants to unlock this, go ahead, but I think we've taken this further than we should have.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:41 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7