a symbiotic parasyte that occasionally punches you in the dick

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a symbiotic parasyte that occasionally punches you in the dick

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:46 am

Wow. What a terrible night to have a curse

Also, if your name is Raya, don't bother reading what I'm probably gonna take a whole minute of my life typing this out, just downvote it like the normal thing you would here Cool




_________________



















Crazy.

If you've still fallen for that trick you seriously need to pay a bit more attention.




Oh yeah, this whole matter is just a big bunch of bullshit, try not to take it /too/ seriously .w.





Just another warning, This is gonna be a fairly long read, so I'm gonna advise you click This thing right here. I'm sorry if your musical library consists of the musical talents of the Black Eyed Peas or something similar. Andrew Bird is just something that'll give you a different view to this kind of thread, which is something a lot of you unstable people need.




Awesome, now we've gone through all that, let's start at the beginning. All bullshit and bad forum stuff aside, let's start at a good spot. Episode 3. The forum was at its peak, people were actually here for a good reason. Two main characters join the plot. I'm not gonna mention names but come on, there's a total of 15 people that still play around on this forum, it's not gonna be hard to play Nancy Drew.



From around episode 3-8, the forum was exactly the same thing. Fairly repetitive. A lot of you sharper people may note the short homecoming of a fellow member (who you should know, appeared around ep4? can't remember exact details) Anyway, this part sucked, nothing happened. Everyone was angsty and got into interviews and pretended to act smart and stuff (wow im not even at the good part) EDIT: There's something very important that happened somewhere in this area (3 of them, if you want to be specific.) Although it's a tad iffy, it does make a bit of sense from my views




FILLER TEXT





Now we get to the final stages of the stream. Episode 9 - 10. Remember those hours we spent waiting for something stupid that never came? Remember how that used to be fun? What the heck do we do now, Mafia and Role Play. I mean, yeah, typical forum stuff, but that's ALL we do. (You might not still believe me, but I'm still sidetracking. .w.) oh yeah, since snake's a pretentious bastard, he deserves a shoutout cause he joined ep9.5 ish. Also, for you manly enthusiasts, Hans also joined around the episode 8 mark (I don't believe him, but that's what he says) I actually did some pretty bad stuff in this section, but let's get to all the juicy bits. (note the running on sentences)






So here we have finally landed at the end of the forum. Naturally, things slow down. People change, a natural "cycle" occurs within the forum body. I understand this, I'm not a simple-minded 14 year old kid. (that's a lie actually)





So that brings the end of the mainstream stuff which gives you a bit of a background and a good setting to the main story you're about to read. Enjoy!





So erm, this is actually gonna be spoilered, because it has some pretty horrific stuff (NSFW)

Spoiler:
This story actually skips from the end of 2009 (which is basically ep10) from about june 2010. Nothing particular happened in this timespace, however, I (jokingly) stole smashbro's name and was actually gonna make something really tedious and overdone for him to get it back. Clearly though, having access to administrators is a powerful asset, and one that I have underestimated. I have to admit though, I was actually sick of this forum starting at about the may area. But of course, It's right in the next paragraph

Firstly, I'd like to welcome you one of two main people that truthfully helped with my scheme. Originally, I hadn't had any plans to come back at that moment, but clearly this man's acting got the best of me. It was also a very good chance to spot a test, needless to say, he fucked up, and didn't get me the exact result I needed, but a good result nonetheless. Some research actually lead me to this, you should read this again. I should probably explain why I gave him my account in particular. I'm basically testing the wonderful waters of human emotion, and this was the first phase. The idea for this test was to see if my name "fobby" had some kind of presence, power even on the forum. A magnificent idea by my own, trashed by the delivery of the user. While I did get a tad of a response I would have liked, the delivery in which of it happened didn't please me. What's amazing though, was that at first glance, I actually thought viero was actually a pretty nice guy, even though his thoughts/views on me never changed

the 2nd part
Spoiler:
End the era of snake, and begin a new one. I posted in the normal, grey colour to not only signify a change, more specifically a lack of something in the forum. Also, to be honest, orange was tacky. (wow fuuuarrrk im still sidetracking)

Anyways, the main thing I would like to adress is this abomination of a thread here you should click on that by the way. This paragraph is dedicated to idea of showing people what they really are. It's a disgusting thing to do, yet something needed to be done. I admit, yes, the delivery was a 'tad' unproportional but I had this proofread by a fellow citizen who gave me the all clear for this thread. It's also really funny watching viero squirm for ideas because he thinks he's the bigger man, but that's honestly unrelated. What I'd like to say for this thread is particularly the unorginazation of both the responders and the content contained in their messages. I mean, it's clear to see that you all were all full of shit until somebody actually came along with a semi-legitimate reason of why they actually like the forum. (which is basically the main thing I was testing, der) I'm not kidding, looking back on this thread for the 5th time, I can easily tell who's just arguing for the sake of it and who actually had a legitimate response.


And now for the connector thread, the one that's also another "shit post" thread.
This is my favourite thread out of them all, because not only was the whole forum silly enough to only read the first two lines, but it's just a funny thread in general. You also can't have the first thread without this one. The idea for this thread was just like my original tests with snake, although this one showed me right what I needed.

the finale
Spoiler:
A lot of pointless bans and fingerpointing leads us to the final part, and what truly believed me to think of you all as emotionally unstable people as a whole. Which you should remember, it happened not a week ago. This 3rd section is dedicated to proving exactly how funny you guys look from my perspective, and basically how everybody made themselves look really funny.

So we start off with smashbro's OP. Many of you guys just skipped the OP, it's an excellently well made artwork, and something that describes my forum "activity" from around the May area to the present. You'll also need a bit of groundwork to completely appreciate this thread as much as I do. Although I don't have an exact replica of me and smashbro's private conversations, I'm sure it went something like;

smashbro: fobby
smashbro: we need to talk
umi: what
smashbro: its about the forum
umi: what of it
smashbro: look, i'm getting complaints from several other members about your activity on the forum (citation needed)

then a lot of filler text happened, it's pretty nonsensical

umi: smash, get this.
umi: the people on the forum? they're scared
umi: they talk to you because you're a "friend" of mine
umi: think about it, why ask the big bad fobby to do what you wanted when you can get the law abiding cop? (this section is totally bias and didn't really happen, but you get the drift)
smashbro: lol
smashbro: ok

I'm 70% certain that his main idea of the thread was not only to troll you all (which is so funny, I'm gonna dedicate the next section to that) but rather to show me, directly who I was affecting.

You all know how that ended.



So here we come to the finale thread, what you've all been waiting for. The main reason for writing up this long and dandy thread for you all, and pinpoints exactly how you're wrong! fine and dandy.(this is actually allowed since im not _really_ attacking you, moreover your faults on your opinions [yes, opinions] on me. And heck, if you don't think that's fair, you're actually trampling on a RIGHT called free speech. You had your opportunity to post yours, this is mine. Deal w/ it.)

So in typical cliche fashion, I'm gonna take the easy pick and go for Sir. TristanDanchievsky260. Tristan believes that I (Fobby) has called him a particular number of insults using the steam client. All of this is truth, if you're seriously going to ban me for one line of hate speech, go ahead. In my defense, there's a really funny game called Super Meat Boy, and he added his particular request during this time. For those that have played this game, you will understand the rage and feelings overcome by playing this simple masterpiece.

Moving on,

Next we have Mr. Viero, who wholeheartedly believes this is not only a social forum, but rather a place to reside comfortably. My mission with this young lad waas to show him his wrongs, and in the meanwhile he has continuously provided me with arguments consisting of many 'holes' and as such, his argument to me is invalid. (This is actually a fair thing to do, as an English moderator of sorts has repeatedly done the same to me.)

Oh, and a fair point to reraise would be the ban card. This is actually a big bunch of bullshit, on the top of my head I can think of just 2 bans that were of reasonable excuse. I may press on this later, but those 3 events that happened to relate to this was spoken of before in the "boring" period. You can connect the dots from there.


And what would a thread be without the Fobby award? This member has stood through thick and thin, although many giving him a lot of pressure.

By the way, I'm not joking.

My favourite user.

Is.

Spoiler:


But why this person among all of you? Because He shows true determination. He has truthfully found something he believes makes him happy, and indulges in this.

It's sad to say, but many of you fail to reach the second part.


Well, enjoy. Hopefully that was as much fun reading as it was making this fantastic story. Just give me a little credit for digging up those threads hmm?


_________________






Also, that last part was deliberate, i don't like any of you lololol although if i had to choose it'd be hudson


xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2008-10-14
Age : 20
Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a symbiotic parasyte that occasionally punches you in the dick

Post  Omicron Austin on Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:21 am



Got me good with that spoiler.



Oh, and I showed up around the time, if not later, than Snake did. I joined some time earlier, but wasn't active (I only posted once or twice) until months afterwards. Pretty much as soon as the series ended, almost.

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

Posts : 1203
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 24
Location : Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a symbiotic parasyte that occasionally punches you in the dick

Post  Ansem on Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:57 am

Hey fobby, thanks for the music, it really gets me, imma get me some tabds/chords for this one.

In any case, you got me a few times very good, the life changing thread got to me, but as soon as i had a little talk with Raya, i got over it, and i got over myself in a lot of stuff. In a way, you made me realise a lot of shit about myself. Thanks for that Fobbs.
I still wholeheartily believe that the main reason most people don't want you here is because you tell them the truth most of the time, and they see the Internet as a place where they can hide the truth and be perfect, and every little defect is immeadiatly reported and smothered beneath many cuddles and praise for other stuff.

I want you, to love me.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1965
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 24
Location : At the place with the thing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a symbiotic parasyte that occasionally punches you in the dick

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:01 am

tl;dr

Man, why would you bother going to that much effort? It's the internet!

the internet is like the only place where i have friends but yeah

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5868
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 25
Location : Gensokyo

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: a symbiotic parasyte that occasionally punches you in the dick

Post  Raya on Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:21 am

tl;dr: This was an interesting psychological experiment, thank you for taking part!

_________________
HG/SS Friends Code: 2364 8721 9695   B/W Friends Code: 2193 7770 9554   X/Y Friends Code:1805-2682-3033
"Foxes never lose their tricks, do they?" - Quaetman
"We'll be going about our business one day and then someone will be like "hm, where's Barda" and Raya will all suspiciously be like "WELL DON'T LOOK AT ME"..." - Rocket Admin Camilla
King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4550
Join date : 2009-08-19
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a symbiotic parasyte that occasionally punches you in the dick

Post  TD260 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:20 am

I read it. I've gotta say, when I was bitching my ass off about you not having constructive posts, it was because I KNOW you can get your point across and NOT just be a dick. This entire thread proves it. And quite honestly, if you say we all suck through a post like that, (not that you did, I'm just making a point), you would gain a lot more respect than just saying "trololol guiz you are dumb". (Paraphraseing there, you get my point though.) Fobby, while I may have been a little pissed off before, when you were like "aaahhh stfu" and "I still hate you" and crap, at this point, I'm over it. Because that's who you are. You say shit like that, and why should I be insulted by your antics when that's just how you roll? My point is, this thread was good shit. +1 for you sir. +1 for you.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4854
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 22
Location : Land of Precipitation and Procrastination

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a symbiotic parasyte that occasionally punches you in the dick

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:41 am

Interesting read, but basically the same as your other threads that you've linked to. Still, a solid 8/10. Would read again.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2959
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 22
Location : Lost in Geno's Maze

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Be quick!

Post  nn8n on Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:50 am

Better post a reply before this one gets locked also!

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

Posts : 833
Join date : 2011-01-11
Age : 36
Location : nn8n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a symbiotic parasyte that occasionally punches you in the dick

Post  Warchamp7 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:59 am

Fobs you forgot to put my name in that last spoiler bro

Raya wrote:tl;dr: This was an interesting psychological experiment, thank you for taking part!

Fobby makes a large, well written and very valid thread and this is how you respond?

Why are you a moderator again?


Last edited by Warchamp7 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2025
Join date : 2009-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a symbiotic parasyte that occasionally punches you in the dick

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:01 am

I dont know what to make of Rayas post.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5848
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a symbiotic parasyte that occasionally punches you in the dick

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:42 pm

Well, it is basically what he just said...don't be so butthurt because she's not kissing Fobby's arse.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5868
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 25
Location : Gensokyo

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: a symbiotic parasyte that occasionally punches you in the dick

Post  Warchamp7 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:18 pm

queen_camilla wrote:Well, it is basically what he just said...don't be so butthurt because she's not kissing Fobby's arse.

So since fobby has been declared a nuisance by minority vote, it gives the moderators permission to be asshats about it?

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2025
Join date : 2009-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a symbiotic parasyte that occasionally punches you in the dick

Post  Smashy B on Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:24 pm

Warchamp7 wrote:
queen_camilla wrote:Well, it is basically what he just said...don't be so butthurt because she's not kissing Fobby's arse.

So since fobby has been declared a nuisance by minority vote, it gives the moderators permission to be asshats about it?
Tempban won with 10 votes. I don't see how that was minority.
QQ some more.

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a symbiotic parasyte that occasionally punches you in the dick

Post  Vivienne Vex on Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:45 pm

Tempban combined with one of the other bans really outnumber the let him go.

Spoiler:
Deal with it.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4978
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a symbiotic parasyte that occasionally punches you in the dick

Post  DRTJR on Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:46 pm

I thought we'd be a little more mature that to let a small group of us be so worked up over one guy on THE INTERNET!

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3630
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Death Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a symbiotic parasyte that occasionally punches you in the dick

Post  SurgePox on Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:46 pm

I think we should be done talking about this. The last thread was good enough.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a symbiotic parasyte that occasionally punches you in the dick

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:10 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum