Before the Panick Kills You All!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Before the Panick Kills You All!

Post  JGH27 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:27 pm

Might as well give a reason so everyone can stop freaking out....fuck.

First off, this forum has basically lost it's life, in my opinion. For me, it's nt any fun anymore. My life fuckingsucks and this forum used to be a place I could go and enjoy myself. Yet now I feel like a fucking ghost. Most of my posts are ignored and when I finally decide to leave everyone acts concerned. It's hard to believe people care when they seem to ignore you, ya know?

Maybe I complained about my life too much, if so oh well. I don't exactly ASK for all this shit but alas I fear I started a trend. I'm just tired of being the good guy who lives life basically by the rules and as a result gets fucked up the ass.

I know I royally pissed off Camilla tonight, and I am sorry for saying she never cared/helped but I'm too fucked in the head to realise sometimes.

Quatam, YOU kept me here a little bit longer, I planned on leaving awhile ago but then we had that convo in the Lonely Hearts thread. It reminded me what it was like to have a meaningful conversation. So thank you for reminding me. If you ever want to talk further, pm me and we'll go from there.

I would like to say though, I have done my best at keeping this forum clean from some nasty people (btw, Fobby is not nasty in my opinion, tho he can get to be a bit much at times). Hopefully I'm remembered for the good I tried to do and not the wreck that was/is my life.

No, I'm not offing myself, too many people would enjoy that lmao. I am, however, leaving the forums. Who knows, someday I may come back...

Sincerely,
JGH27

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Before the Panick Kills You All!

Post  Smashy B on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:32 pm

Take care of yourself. That's all I ask.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:35 pm

And thus, a star fell from the heavens, flaring brightly then letting the sky grow dim as it's light was lost...

Have a good life, J. Good luck in whatever you do, and drop us a line once in a while- we still give a shit.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Best of wishes!

Post  nn8n on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:37 pm

Be well, I understand that it is hard to find 'quality' people to talk to on any forum or chatrooms. Like I said in the whatever topic, I have a huge 'block' list on everything I go to or use.

Looking forward to seeing you around later!

Last edited by AvosMeLardo on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didn't want to make it look like I was only talking about this site, but everything internet related.)

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:09 pm

Had a feeling this might be it, J Sad.

That conversation was a great one, and it was my pleasure. I say the same thing to you, if you ever want to talk I'm here for ya still.

All the anxiety going on right now is just a bit of a coincidence, everyone has had a bit of a hard time this week. I myself am shoving my feelings aside to try to help others, as frankly I've had enough dealing with them and realize that I've been nothing but a victim, so it's not useful to mope about. Your complaining didn't rub off on anyone, and these negative feelings will pass.

You're going to be remembered for the good you've done, and for being that great guy. Everyone goes through troubles, and it takes a really great guy to be able to persevere through what you have. The fact that you still remain a good person after all that truly shows this.

You're great, and I wish you felt like you could stay here.But as you choose to go, I wish you nothing but the best of luck. Don't give up, don't get down on yourself, and never lose hope, J. If you choose to come back, I for one will welcome you at any point, and I'm sure everyone else will too.

Last edited by Quaetam on Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:34 pm

JGH27 wrote:I would like to say though, I have done my best at keeping this forum clean from some nasty people (btw, Fobby is not nasty in my opinion, tho he can get to be a bit much at times). Hopefully I'm remembered for the good I tried to do and not the wreck that was/is my life.
You will always be remembered for the good, bro. You were there when smash and I needed help the most, and have been an invaluable asset to the mods here. I wish you the best, wherever life takes you, and hope this isn't the last time our paths cross.

Take care. Sad

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:10 am

Take care J Sad

Have a good one

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:12 am

J, ya know, I'm not worried about you.

I have always thought things would work out for you. I don't know when and how.

Some people have fucked up lives, and things just stay that way. But there's something different about you.

Just keep living, that's the best advice anyone can give you.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:30 am

J, I don't quite want to say goodbye, but I'd feel worse if I didn't...

So, "Smell you later." will have to suffice.

Hope you decide to come back soon.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:12 am

smashbro wrote:Take care of yourself. That's all I ask.

this. And don't be a stranger.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:34 am

JGH27 wrote:Most of my posts are ignored and when I finally decide to leave everyone acts concerned. It's hard to believe people care when they seem to ignore you, ya know?

Dude, what? Your posts aren't ignored. If anything you're one of the most popular guys on here.

Take care of yourself J, and I hope once things have settled down you come back to us. You're an important part of the community and you're well liked. We'll all really miss you.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahrimnir on Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:30 am

Take care, J.

I'm not sure what else I can say...

May Tentaklos be with you!

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:55 am

We should make something in his honor...

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:22 am

Eh, you're still in my yahoo thing, so... Talk to you sometime I will. Nonetheless, your presense on the forums shall be missed

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:35 am

J, you can really only be remembered for all the good on this forum, because that's basically all you did. You're a great guy, and I hope things pick up for you man, and no matter how bad things get, remember, at least you're still breathing.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Omicron Austin on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:54 am

You and I didn't really talk much, J, but I still appreciated your personality in this forum. I agree that it's dying a little, but there's still plenty of us here having a good time, and I imagine most of us will still be here if you ever want to come back.

Also, I don't really see you getting ignored that much, because I get ignored far more, but I still don't really mind. I like the people here, and still like to try to be a part of things here whenever I can.

Like everyone else said, take care of yourself.

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:20 pm

There is a conflict in my heart. For one, I am very glad to hear a word from view, but said word makes me sad as well. If you think, that this is the right step for you to take, I will not stand in your way. I will always hold you in the highest esteem, for the great person that you are, a friend, when needed and someone who has an open ear for the ones he cares about. If you decide not to return, I wish you the best of luck and all the happiness you can wish for. Live your dream, you can do it!

My final words here are not really mine, but from a great man:

Captain Falcon wrote:Don't be a stranger now. Come back some time...maybe, show me your moves!

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:24 pm

Awww. This is hard to hear, J. While I understand and respect your reasons and decisions, please don't make this final. There've been good times, there've been shit times, but you've always been there.
Don't do a pure awesome on us, man, you have been fun to have around. But whatever you do, have a good life.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:41 pm

Well now, this has kinda umm....floored me.

Now, before I get into my post I just wanna say I'm making no promises that I've fully returned, in fact I'm still debating things.

Now then, the past weekend (and several weeks) have been some of the hardest for me ever. I have done much reflecting and pondering where I am, and where I want to be in life. I have cut many ties and this includes people who'm I thought would be in my life for ever. have a habit of embarrassing myself, must say my returning here, even if it turns out to only be brief, doesn't come without the price of shame.

As things stand, I'm not doing much better than I was a weekago. In fact, I've gotten worse. I decided to come back because well, something doesn't seem right and I'm trying to figure out what it may be.

Thank you everyone for the kinds words and thoughts, it means a lot to me. Anyways, while things are beyond rough for me, I'm just gonna take 1 step at a time. I survived a rather hard weekend so I am charishing that victory for now.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:05 am

Hey man, we're always here for you if you need us, you know that. And yeah, take things one step at a time, and everything will work out.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:06 am

I believe this is vaguely applicable.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:39 pm

Dude J, never feel embarassed about coming back here. We like you bro, we're never going to judge you for it.

Keep going J, you're stronger than you think. You'll pull through, and we're all thinking of you.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:54 pm

Look none of us are Perfect supermen, I'm a screw up I know this. So cheer up You're with Friends

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SuicideAngel on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:38 am

J, idk your exact situation, and I respect a person's privacy enough not to ask, but I think I've been where you are a few times before. It's hard, but cling to the things that make you happy and you'll push through. If a break is what you need, you should take one, We'll be here waitin for you when you get back =)

SuicideAngel
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

^_^

Post  nn8n on Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:48 am

cheers I'm glad all this was adverted! Go out there and reclaim your rightful place in these wonderful forums! cheers

This topic is a reminder for people that are having a bad day just to appreciate the closeness this community represents!

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top