All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.

Post  Raya on Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:50 pm

Weldar wrote:
I first read that as Av thought it would be hilarious to make out with my boyfriend, not sure which one is more entertaining really Razz

Not that I'd complain about that Razz

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahrimnir on Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:34 pm

Raya wrote:
Weldar wrote:
I first read that as Av thought it would be hilarious to make out with my boyfriend, not sure which one is more entertaining really Razz

Now I'm suddenly reminded of all that talk about gay chicken at AyaCon.

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:49 pm

Sahrimnir wrote:
Raya wrote:
Weldar wrote:

Now I'm suddenly reminded of all that talk about gay chicken at AyaCon.

I.......I'm not even gonna ask.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:52 pm

King Avalanche wrote:
Sahrimnir wrote:Now I'm suddenly reminded of all that talk about gay chicken at AyaCon.

I.......I'm not even gonna ask.

I have photographic proof!

Spoiler:

Yes, that's Matt Mercer and Matt Key there.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:50 pm

Last night I was at my brothers to hang out with him for his birthday. He had this webseries that he downloaded to his Xbox that he wanted me to watch called "The Guild". So I spend a good majority of my night watching this that I know for sure I've never seen before, but it all seems familiar as if I had already seen it before...

There was another movie that I saw it the first week it was out, 'I am number 4' I think it was, that the whole movie I kept asking my sister if she's already seen it before in the past or if it was a remake of an older similar movie, cause I could have swore I had already seen it some time ago when I was younger. Even the design of this forum, when I first created my account close to a year ago, it felt so comfortable as if I had been here my whole life and it was meant for me to be here...

My whole life I feel like I always dream, and every waking moment is a constant Deja'Vu moment in passing from dreams I've had like 2-5 years before. Like if I have a dream tonight or in the next few weeks that I even vaguely remember, I'm pretty certain that I will see it as a movie, game, or series that I know just recently came out...

I just wanted to say that cause it keeps bugging me...

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:57 am

I had an odd dream last night I took Weldar fossil hunting. I distinctly remember explaining beef rock ammonites to him. Also he was a ghost at one point, which I'd like to assure you had nothing to do with my fossil hunting skills.

Later the apocalypse happened (though there was advanced notice of about a week before civilisation collapsed), so I decided to go visit Fed before, quote, everyone resorted to cannibalism Razz

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:33 am

THIS IS PART OF THE MAFIA FINALE. Make sure you're starting from the mafia thread itself.

They clashed in oblivion, the entropic haze, the indescribable abyss cackling with gold and green flashes even as the ethereal storm raged around them, even as Raya’s being screamed in resignation and protest, as Quaetam seemed to merge with the havoc, the chaos. Each strike cut into her soul, each blow ripped into her substance, and even as she fought to stave off his onslaught, visions of despair pierced her mind....

Two men struggled in darkness, in the ruins of a great corporate empire, grasping for a weapon that was their salvation, one in madness, one in desperation. One cried and leapt out, striking the other with a blunt force, knocking him to his heels, and prepared to strike again… But the madman was there, tackling him, pinning him down, reaching for his neck...

The stagnation that lay beyond all things tore at her, screamed for the end of her very existence. His attacks came from all angles and yet from nowhere, the solid strikes merging with the sting of the irascible nothingness. It was a sensation beyond pain, a blemish on her soul itself, an agonizing cry against the mere substance of her being.

The fallen man struggled against his oppressor, throwing him off like dusty shackles. He struck back even as he was crushed beneath the force of the corrupt, reached for his hope that lay so distant. But it was fruitless; the oppressor was there, clinging to him even as he stretched towards the light, even as he clung to the distant hope for a new dawn…

No! She would fight this! She struck out again, again, lashing into the nothing with the blade of the angels, to no avail. The world that was not a world, the place that was not a place, struck back, shattered her with the will of a malignant deity. Green light flared; her vision swam before her eyes.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahrimnir on Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:34 am

Tonight I had the first dream I can remember involving you guys.
We were having a TWBB meet-up (in Skövde apparently, how convenient for me). I remember clearly that Raya, Snake and Q were there. The rest of you are a little fuzzy, but there were a lot of you so if you're wondering if you specifically were there, you probably were there. We were playing video-games and chilling.
Then suddenly Matt Mercer showed up, but he couldn't stay for very long. When he was about to leave I suddenly realized "Hey, I never did challenge you to Gay Chicken during AyaCon", so I challenged him now instead. I won.

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:46 pm

Sæhrímnir wrote:
Then suddenly Matt Mercer showed up, but he couldn't stay for very long. When he was about to leave I suddenly realized "Hey, I never did challenge you to Gay Chicken during AyaCon", so I challenged him now instead. I won.

Wish I could challenge Matt to a game of Gay Chicken Sad

I MEAN speaking of which Req cropped up in my dream last night. Can't remember why or what else happened, I just seem to recall he was there.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:03 pm

I can go years without dreaming.

But ever since August, they have been flooding in. Sometimes a dream within a dream (No kidding), and sometimes 2-4 dreams within a night.

A lot of them share one detail in particular, which is after all, the reason why I dream so much now.

I tell ya, I have had some awesome dreams.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:26 pm

Either you got a new pc or you had a girlfriend, right? Razz

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:28 pm

Fedaykin wrote:Either you got a new pc or you had a girlfriend, right? Razz

Neither

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:34 pm

I forgot this thread was out there. Raya has reappeared in my dreams for the past 3 nights.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:57 pm

let me guess...it had something to do with a J Arthur?

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:30 pm

I wish

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:11 pm

My past two dreams have actually influenced me a lot.

The first one was about Star Wars. Weird, I know, it just happened randomly. So anyways, I have the dream, wake up. Walk out of my room and say, "I am going to go buy Star Wars The Old Republic." It is the new Star Wars MMO, and I HATE subscriptions. But I was in the "fuck it" mood, so I just bought the game and 3 months and there we go.

The second one was about the old internet series Pure Pwnage. Long story short, I now miss Pure Pwnage and found Joel Gardiner's (FPS_Doug) community forum. So I joined up and now, playing minecraft in their server.

I approve of all this, it has made me happy.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:41 pm

Is the server open? I'm still looking for a place to join and one with an active community would be great.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:44 pm

TheTJ wrote:Is the server open? I'm still looking for a place to join and one with an active community would be great.

Well, I am not entirely sure on the server specs. There appears to be quite a few people on but it seems the render distance isnt that far.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:51 pm

I meant free to accept members. For some reason I can't get the Minecraft forum to work right and since most servers require some sort of check there I have trouble getting in.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:53 pm

It isn't a publicly listed server, best you try to be part of the community.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:41 pm

I had a dream I was running from a police officer because he thought I committed a crime I didn't, and at one point I got to a giant backyard puzzle where there were short chain gates everywhere and each square had a different dog. I had to jump from yard to yard, making sure not to land in a yard that had a big mean dog.

Needless to say, I went around. Stupid cop ended up being in a restaurant fucking with a Chinese girl.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:40 pm

So, a couple nights ago I had this ZOMG awesome dream. So awesome I felt like I had to type this up to show you all. I swear, I'm gonna end up looking like the resident crazy man or something with all the strange dreams I have.

After the current game of mafia had ended, Q hosted another mafia game. Except this was no ordinary game of mafia, even Q himself played in it even though he had hosted. Instead of it being a text based mafia game, because it was a dream of mine everyone on the forum that signed up for it poofed and hey everyone is here. It ended up being more of a FPS and some TPS moments complete with weaponry of multiple types, regenerating health, and a few extra lives. Before it actually started Q came over, leaned over and whispered in my ear "I bet the mafians get roles that start with the letters S, R, E, N and C". Don't quite understand how that part happened, being as he hosted it, but stranger things happen in this dream so I paid it no mind. I ended up being a mafian this game, not that it really mattered very much because this game was in FPS mode. The setting of this dream was also rather amazing. We were all set on four different floating platforms, each one consisting of four players that were on the same team. I had the "Most Fabulous" team of myself, Q, Smash, and Raya. It was something akin to the usual game setting of some kind of Aztec Ruin. Yellowish colored walls and floor, numerous pillars, and strangely some kind of river flowing below the floating platforms in the opposite direction of the platforms. Said platforms were racing forward, akin to that Big Blue stage in SSBM/SSBB. There were also platforms that people didn't sart on that you could jump between, though no one really did that. Every platform we all started on had a slew of weapons that varied from each other, though there was a standard set of weapons everyone had. The usual things, couple machine guns, rocket launcher, shotgun(not entirely sure how that was supposed to be useful in any way, but we had one.) Other things people had consisted of (not everyone started with the same secondary weapons) javalins with blades on both ends, giant logs that you pushed off your platform behind you and hoped that it would bounce up just right to nail someone and knock them off into the rapids below, the sad thing is? It worked sometimes. That claw thing that's on the Halberd, which people used to save team mates who fell into the water more then offensively. As for things that actually happened, the way the platforms were lined up swapped around for the duration of the match, but it started as the platforms being lined up one right after another, each one being elevated about the others as the rapids were flowing downhill at that point in time. First bit of action that happened, I was on the platform second in line, and the first offensive thing that happened WAS..........Fed, being on the platform ahead of mine, started hurling javalins at us. Unfortunately for Fed, because of how fast the cars were moving and the elevation difference(which was odd considering Fed's platform was ahead of mine and higher up as well. As we all well know as gamers, a height advantage gives you a +5 to agility[note: that last sentence was a joke]) Fed kept on missing with said javalins, and I (what with it being my dream and making me awesome and stuff) kept on snatching them mid-air. First time I screwed up trying to catch it and got my hand sliced a bit. After we stopped getting bombarded with javalins, I took the javalins I caught and threw it back at Fed's team and had more success(being god-like in my own dream ftw). It didn't do very much being as the people I did hit only had to duck on their platform so they couldn't be hit and regened their health. After a small time had passed and Fed's recovered their health, I do believe that Avalanche threw the logs overboard. Sad thing being, they worked. Fell just right, bounced up just right and nailed a few of us. I myself fell off, but in a quick as lightning reaction Smash used the claw/crane thing and recovered me. Enter the rocket launchers. As I was dangling on the back of our platform after getting smacked in the face with a log, the team below took machine guns are started shooting in my direction. After getting pulled back onto my platform and ducking to regen health, I took the rocket launcher and started peppering the platform below with it. Worked well, first deaths happened. Didn't mean much, what with respawns and what not. While I was doing that, Snake, like the master troll he tends to be in the newbie thread, shoots me in the back with a sniper. I drop the launcher, fall into the water, die. Q picks up the rocket launcher, points it at Snake and smites him with it. Things kinda fast forwarded a bit around there until the platforms dropped down from under everyone and landed us in an arena where it became a skirmish like most FPS games do. Scenery was the same, with a slew of fountains taking the place of the raging river. There was also a good amount of monsters here and there that attacked you if you got close. After a little bit of a fire fight, I woke up. So sad. Best. Dream. Ever.

It was so good, I remembered it quite vividly and went "I've got to tell everyone." I hang out with you guys way to much apparantly (and that's just perfect if you ask me) because my dreams involving the forums are just getting weirder and weirder. Though, if my dreams become more like that one, I welcome it. It was great. That is all.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:24 pm

I just had a dream involving Zombies and Robocop.

This was a good dream.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:35 pm

@Relm-I said it before and I'll say it again. I wish I could live in your dreamworld sometimes Razz

Same for TJ.

WHY DO YOU GUYS DREAM THE INTERESTING THINGS?

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:08 pm

Just be glad you don't dream the dreams I dream

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top