All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.

Post  .. on Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:16 pm

Or have dreams that mock you with what you want.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:31 pm

Actually, yeah, that's part of my dreams :/

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:32 pm

Well then, I feel ya.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:42 pm

Outlaw wrote:Or have dreams that mock you with what you want.

Yeah, I don't tend to have unrealistic nightmares; no, mine are always either a perfect vision of how things could go wrong, or a perfect vision of how I wish things were. Lately it's been almost exclusively the latter.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:49 pm

I had a dream where I was the TF2 engineer, backed into a wall and got stuck in it.

My dreams are boring.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:44 am

I been having quite a few dreams recently, not sure if it is because I was sick or not but meh.

1. Roy and Minby were in this one and it was like a collage setting but it did not actually have any classes, just fun activities.

2. I was inside a video game complete with game over screens and restarts alone. It as a fighting/shooting game that was awesome. I remember jumping out of the way of a knife and having it hit another enemy, killing him. From what I remember I died a shit ton of time.

3. This one is more dark. Not sure how I got in this spot but I was forced to chose between Ryans brother dying or losing my hands. I remember getting 3 days to make up my mind but I never did. Woke up before I picked.

4. I pushed TD out of the way of a bus. Do not know why he was in front of a bus in the first place but I got hit getting him out of the way then it went to 3rd person. Later I found out that I had died. Kinda weird seeing yourself die.

Sure there is more and I will try to remember them today.

Last edited by Hekatommy Riagon on Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:38 am

Once as a child, I had a dream in which I died. Weird thing about it, it was from a 3rd person view. I was on the top a mountain with my family, the car was unlocked(it looked like my Grandpa's car, but red instead of blue), I crawled in and loosend the hand brake. The car rolled down the cliff, out of my view, dream over.

When I came back from Slovakia, I had quite a few dreams in the little sleep that I got. Two of them I remember quite vividly, but I don't feel like sharing those Razz

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:28 pm

So, I had a fucked up nightmare last night that made me wake up at about 3 in the morning. Don't remember all of it but I do remember that Tristan, Kyle, Ryan, Camila, Weldar where there with these group of random guys with weapons. We were in this ruins setting inside a temple or something and they told us to enter this sphere of winding energy or something. They said that it was a sacrifice alter and they told Ryan to enter. After that my memory kinda skips ahead to us trying to fight off the guys but that just ended with us on the ground. Then they tried to push Ryan into it, and as he entered it he just sorta disappeared. Then it was one of the others, but for some reason i do not remember who. Then It was me, and right as I was thrown in I woke up and I was covered in a cold sweat.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:53 am

I had a horrible dream that everyone woke up in the morning and hated me.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahrimnir on Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:40 am

I dreamt the forum sitcom was a real thing which I watched with my mom. I don't remember a lot of details, but I do remember that the episode was mainly about Raya obsessing over the fact that she couldn't solve a Rubik's Cube. Also, in the dream-sitcom Raya had a boyfriend whom I couldn't quite identify but clearly wasn't Stuart. The whole obsessing over a Rubik's Cube-thing caused some problems in their relationships and then Raya visited Perry who in the dream-sitcom was apparently living in a building not far from the house where I grew up.

Oh, and also there was a gay couple that didn't seem to have anything to do with anything.

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:11 pm

Sahrimnir wrote:I dreamt the forum sitcom was a real thing which I watched with my mom. I don't remember a lot of details, but I do remember that the episode was mainly about Raya obsessing over the fact that she couldn't solve a Rubik's Cube. Also, in the dream-sitcom Raya had a boyfriend whom I couldn't quite identify but clearly wasn't Stuart. The whole obsessing over a Rubik's Cube-thing caused some problems in their relationships and then Raya visited Perry who in the dream-sitcom was apparently living in a building not far from the house where I grew up.

Apparently I dumped Stuart for his inability to solve Rubik's Cubes. They're serious business Laughing

Calling it, at the end of the episode I finally complete the cube and then discover this:

Spoiler:

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:46 pm

Nah, you dumped him for Ansem, obviously. xD

I've had bizarre dreams lately but I don't remember them at all. Sad

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:35 pm

I died in my dream last night. I forget the exact details, I think I was in a fairly shady place with some criminal activity going on nearby. I was just minding my business in my car or something but for some reason I was too in the way for them, I think maybe they'd stored something in the car since it was left unlocked. I saw a woman with a gun coming towards the car and thought maybe I should do something, decided I could probably hand the things over and be okay and was just immediately shot in the chest when she opened the door.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:59 pm

I had a dream I woke up and I had ripped my sheets off my bed in the middle of the night.

I then woke up and my sheets were still there.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:05 pm

Raya wrote:
Sahrimnir wrote:I dreamt the forum sitcom was a real thing which I watched with my mom. I don't remember a lot of details, but I do remember that the episode was mainly about Raya obsessing over the fact that she couldn't solve a Rubik's Cube. Also, in the dream-sitcom Raya had a boyfriend whom I couldn't quite identify but clearly wasn't Stuart. The whole obsessing over a Rubik's Cube-thing caused some problems in their relationships and then Raya visited Perry who in the dream-sitcom was apparently living in a building not far from the house where I grew up.

Apparently I dumped Stuart for his inability to solve Rubik's Cubes. They're serious business Laughing

Calling it, at the end of the episode I finally complete the cube and then discover this:

Spoiler:

I'm a bit of a Rubix afficianado, and I can say that without moving the stickers around you can't get that. Honestly there's nothing on a 3x3 that can go seriously wrong.

Now, on a 4x4... that's another matter. Those suckers are a pain.

[/ignoring the joke to be annoying]

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:20 pm

Bumping again since that post about Slenderman reminded me of a dream about you guys I had about two weeks back.

I was hanging around with Sah and Outlaw, who had apparently come over to England to meet up with me. We were in an arcade for some reason. Whilst we were in there a girl walked up and starting talking to us like she knew us. I was baffled since I recognised her but couldn't place where. Then it dawned on me that it was Camilla.

"Where the hell did you come from?"
"The east coast, duh."

Turns out she and Weldar heard about the mini-meetup and decided to fly all the way over to England and stop by unannounced. Everyone went back to mine to crash for the night, but since I didn't have enough room for everyone Camilla and Weldar had to bunk together (oolala). Nobody got much sleep though as Outlaw decided it would be hiiiiiiilarious to wake everybody up at 5am with nonsensical text messages. The one I got read 'What's the capital of Birmingham? A-L-A-B-A-M-A.' Since now I was awake thanks to Outlaw being a dick I decided to get up and check the forums. Turns out that TJ had died of a heart attack, making him the second member to die (apparently the first was some random noob years ago). Everyone was pretty sad and talking about what a great guy he was. I checked his profile and realised- wait a minute- he'd made a post after he was supposed to have died! TJ was either faking his own death, or someone else had hacked his account and was pretending to be him! So I launched into internet-detective mode to uncover the truth.

Sadly my alarm went off at that point, I never did unravel the mystery of what happened to TJ. Nor did I give Outlaw a smack for waking me up so early.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:26 pm

While the text makes no sense, you're welcome.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:09 pm

I'm pretty sure dream me was trying to pull off some sort of tax dodge.

...Either that or I regenerated.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:51 pm

I just had a strange dream that I was in some sort of class at school, probably RE or something, and we were talking about what makes a good friend and how good friendships work. Which came down to me giving answers and everyone (not even anyone I recognised) saying that I was the worst person and I was a horrible friend and I was arrogant and mean. Then I was hacking in to a computer system by guessing this teacher's password while still trying to look like a good student and people I vaguely recognised from high school were watching me and I had to get out of the system before that teacher got back, and then suddenly I was at my dad's house and a party was going on and I chewed off all my fake nails out of anxiety.

The sad thing is how accurate this dream was. Except for the hacking in to the system and the still being at school, but people calling me mean and arrogant and saying I'm a bad friend is drawing on my own anxieties :U

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  barda_ehmos on Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:08 pm

if you want a hug, i'm here. :/

generaly i use my dreams for know what to do on the day.
If on my dream i found a bunch of money, on my real day i found a thing really useful.
If i dream a bad situation , i'm sure something wrong is on my way.

barda_ehmos
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:30 pm

So, I had a really depressing dream yesterday, which happens to be the one I remember in rather great detail.

It started off awesome. Almost everyone was there as well. I had a dream the forum house was a real thing where we basically had a a lot of funds, so it was impressive size. Even had my look out/room on the roof with a stair way up to it both on the inside and outside. Also had a pet eagle named Yoshi who happened to be green that I had for all my life. Along with that I had books, plants, a kick ass computer/TV with every system and a bed.Along with pretty much everything important to me/ We all had a great time in our house playing games and such. I was even going to be presenting my first game to the public. Then things went down hill very fast.

Something happened to Kyle and a couple other people which made them leave them the house, can't remember who else though for some reason. As much as that really fucking sucks, was just the start of it. When it came time to present my game to the public, I remember Raya driving me over there. Cutting ahead to when I present, it ends with almost everyone laughing, thinking it was a joke. After it was all over with Raya started to drive me back and tried to cheer me up, though at this point I was not paying much attention to her. Was just kinda sitting there thinking about it. So we get home and Fed and Minby asked how it went. To which all I remember saying was "They laughed" and walked up stairs and head into my room. I spent some time in there just taking care of Yoshi, talking to him and such, just trying to relax.

Later that day I got called out to do something with someone, that part is blank. But when I get back, I find my look out/room that had everything important to me in it, including Yoshi. was now on fire. I just screamed "NOOOOO" as I ran up there, though Ryan and Minby held me back from the fire as I was trying to get Yoshi and maybe a few other things out. While they were holding me back while everyone else was trying to put out the fire while the fire trucks arrived. Last thing I remember is just me on my knees right in front of my now completely burnt room/lookout with a voice saying that they could not get anything out by the time they noticed. Then I woke up.

Awesome dream turned horrible. The worst kind of dream as things only get worse instead of staying at the same level of suck.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:49 pm

Viero has predicted how the forum is going to... lets say... burn to the ground. Razz

I had 4 or 5 dreams last night. Yes, 4 or 5. It wasn't one big dream that felt like multiple dreams. I wake up frequently at night, so the dreams stop, and another starts.

A few of the dreams I find it hard to explain. But I remember what I saw and the impression it left.

I woke up around 4, the neighbor's dogs were barking so they kept me up roughly an hour. Not a good way to start the day.

I finally fell asleep for the last few hours. My last dream was personal, and is a reminder of some of my worst depressing fears I have every day. Though I have the satisfaction of waking up and having the relief that it hasn't happened yet, it isn't a good way to start the day.

I wonder if my sleep medication has anything to do with my numerous dreams. I doubt it has anything to do with the content though.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top