The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  Sahrimnir on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:43 am

Ansem wrote:i am the most handsome male on these forums, save for Matt Mercer and Gorblax!
I am clearly more handsome than all of you combined.

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

Posts : 1112
Join date : 2009-12-22
Age : 27
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:00 am

Sahrimnir wrote:
Ansem wrote:i am the most handsome male on these forums, save for Matt Mercer and Gorblax!
I am clearly more handsome than all of you combined.
Ok, that's sacrilege right there, isn't it? (posted as a question so you don't respond, didn't I?)

You actually are quite the controversial person in this topic.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2959
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 22
Location : Lost in Geno's Maze

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  Sahrimnir on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:04 am

Minby_Aran wrote:
Sahrimnir wrote:
Ansem wrote:i am the most handsome male on these forums, save for Matt Mercer and Gorblax!
I am clearly more handsome than all of you combined.
Ok, that's sacrilege right there, isn't it? (posted as a question so you don't respond, didn't I?)

You actually are quite the controversial person in this topic.
No, I'm not. Everyone knows I'm right.

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

Posts : 1112
Join date : 2009-12-22
Age : 27
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  Vivienne Vex on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:02 am

Sah dose not curve stomp little stoned puppies with long sad ears.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4978
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  Sahrimnir on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:52 am

Viero wrote:Sah dose not curve stomp little stoned puppies with long sad ears.
Have you tried it? It's really fun.

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

Posts : 1112
Join date : 2009-12-22
Age : 27
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  Avalanche on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:03 am

boy sah sure is disagreeable today

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5783
Join date : 2009-02-07
Age : 24
Location : Land of Dykes and Drugs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  Sahrimnir on Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:17 pm

King Avalanche wrote:boy sah sure is disagreeable today
No, I haven't disagreed with anything today.

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

Posts : 1112
Join date : 2009-12-22
Age : 27
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I want to be dissagreed with...

Post  nn8n on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:47 am

Can...Can I be disagreed with?

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

Posts : 833
Join date : 2011-01-11
Age : 36
Location : nn8n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  Sahrimnir on Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:14 am

AvosMeLardo wrote:Can...Can I be disagreed with?
I can't disagree with a question!

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

Posts : 1112
Join date : 2009-12-22
Age : 27
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Oh yeah...dur!

Post  nn8n on Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:12 am

Corn Chips are tasty with Crabcakes made by Crabhammering Crab Legs of Ecstasy +2!

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

Posts : 833
Join date : 2011-01-11
Age : 36
Location : nn8n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  Avalanche on Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:24 am

AvosMeLardo wrote:Corn Chips are tasty with Crabcakes made by Crabhammering Crab Legs of Ecstasy +2!

No they are not.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5783
Join date : 2009-02-07
Age : 24
Location : Land of Dykes and Drugs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  Sahrimnir on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:22 am

AvosMeLardo wrote:Corn Chips are tasty with Crabcakes made by Crabhammering Crab Legs of Ecstasy +2!
No, they're not.

King Avalanche wrote:
AvosMeLardo wrote:Corn Chips are tasty with Crabcakes made by Crabhammering Crab Legs of Ecstasy +2!

No they are not.
Yes, they are.

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

Posts : 1112
Join date : 2009-12-22
Age : 27
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  Fedaykin on Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:52 pm

You should make longer arguments from time to time, not just "No, you are wrong", would be funnier in my opinion(hudson's post about Communism, for instance).

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3159
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 32
Location : Vienna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  Sahrimnir on Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:24 pm

Fedaykin wrote:You should make longer arguments from time to time, not just "No, you are wrong", would be funnier in my opinion(hudson's post about Communism, for instance).
I think "No, you are wrong" is always much funnier. There is nothing quite like responding to a big post with a simple "No, you are wrong". Long answers would just be boring. Short answers are better.

To summarize: No, you are wrong.

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

Posts : 1112
Join date : 2009-12-22
Age : 27
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  Vivienne Vex on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:12 pm

You are wrong which means I am right. But I can only be right if you are right which means I am not right. But then you would have to be right but you are not right because you are Viero and I am Sahrimnir but if that is the case then when you are wrong it really means I am wrong and when I am wrong it really means you are wrong. But in this case when you are Fed and I am Avalanche and Surge is plotting for domination over cake, Europe, and the letter S it means TD is now Snake and Snake is equal to a box it proves dogs can or can not look up. Though since dogs maybe able to look up it proves that Raya is now a Canadian and Warchamp, J, and BY2K are now of no nationality WHICH. By the way, shows without a doubt that Q is not a letter of the alphabet. Which leads to the conclusion that you will, or will not. Disagree with me.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4978
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  SuicideAngel on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:18 pm

Let's fuel shipping, shall we?

Sah likes girls Razz

SuicideAngel
Dedede's Enforcer

Posts : 403
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  Perry on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:19 pm

Sah will respond to this~

Perry
Savior in Green

Posts : 1393
Join date : 2010-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  Sahrimnir on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:27 pm

Viero wrote:You are wrong which means I am right. But I can only be right if you are right which means I am not right. But then you would have to be right but you are not right because you are Viero and I am Sahrimnir but if that is the case then when you are wrong it really means I am wrong and when I am wrong it really means you are wrong. But in this case when you are Fed and I am Avalanche and Surge is plotting for domination over cake, Europe, and the letter S it means TD is now Snake and Snake is equal to a box it proves dogs can or can not look up. Though since dogs maybe able to look up it proves that Raya is now a Canadian and Warchamp, J, and BY2K are now of no nationality WHICH. By the way, shows without a doubt that Q is not a letter of the alphabet. Which leads to the conclusion that you will, or will not. Disagree with me.
This doesn't look like anything a sane person would write. I can't agree with a madman.
SuicideAngel wrote:Let's fuel shipping, shall we?

Sah likes girls Razz
Angel, you know you're the only one for me (well, you and Fedaykin). <3
Perrytheplatypus wrote:Sah will respond to this~
No, I won't. Just as when td260 tried this, this response is all in your head.

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

Posts : 1112
Join date : 2009-12-22
Age : 27
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  SuicideAngel on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:50 pm

Sahrimnir wrote:
SuicideAngel wrote:Let's fuel shipping, shall we?

Sah likes girls Razz
Angel, you know you're the only one for me (well, you and Fedaykin). <3

I feel so betrayed D:

SuicideAngel
Dedede's Enforcer

Posts : 403
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  Sahrimnir on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:54 pm

SuicideAngel wrote:
Sahrimnir wrote:
SuicideAngel wrote:Let's fuel shipping, shall we?

Sah likes girls Razz
Angel, you know you're the only one for me (well, you and Fedaykin). <3

I feel so betrayed D:
No, you don't. Fedaykin doesn't really count since we're the same person. You know this so there is no reason for you to feel betrayed.

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

Posts : 1112
Join date : 2009-12-22
Age : 27
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  Dismal on Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:03 pm

Sah is a member of the forum, and has every right to post a thread in which he/she is very disagreeable.


Dismal
Toad Thug

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-02-28
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  Sahrimnir on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:09 am

As far as I know, there are no members on this forum named Sah. If you're referring to me, you're missing six letters.

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

Posts : 1112
Join date : 2009-12-22
Age : 27
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  HUDSONBOY111 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:21 am

This statement is false.

HUDSONBOY111
Police Chief Link's Elite

Posts : 727
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 19
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  Sahrimnir on Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:31 am

hudsonboy111 wrote:This statement is false.
If that statement is false, then saying it is false would be true, which would make the statement false. Ergo, you're wrong and that statement is true.

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

Posts : 1112
Join date : 2009-12-22
Age : 27
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  Dismal on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:42 pm

Sahrimnir wrote:As far as I know, there are no members on this forum named Sah. If you're referring to me, you're missing six letters.

orly? you're sig quotes paint a different picture, Sah.

Dismal
Toad Thug

Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-02-28
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:49 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum