The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  TheTJ on Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:21 am

Speak of the devil... he's on now!

Or wait... Now that I've posted that in this thread will he say he's not on?

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3527
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Behind You!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  nn8n on Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:42 am

I HATE ALL THIS DISAGREEING ALL THE TIME!!!

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!

<caps>

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

Posts : 833
Join date : 2011-01-11
Age : 36
Location : nn8n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:43 am

No. Get out of Sahs thread before you work him TO DEATH.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5848
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  nn8n on Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:50 am

Who's the one working him to death?

It should be Sah's decision if he's getting worked to death anyways.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

Posts : 833
Join date : 2011-01-11
Age : 36
Location : nn8n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  Sahrimnir on Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:53 am

StuckInABox wrote:Homestuck is very entertaining, well written, and memorable.

It is something people should definitely look into.
I started reading Homestuck once. I didn't get very far, which obviously means it didn't catch my interest.

TheTJ wrote:Boy, you weren't kidding about the thread necro, huh?
Yes, he was. This is obviously a joke.

StuckInABox wrote:I was not. But I had to go find threads I actually had something constructive to say in. And then I actually had to type too. So it was way harder than the shenanigans I pulled with Minby last time.
Everyone already knows you love Homestuck, so that post wasn't that constructive.

Anyway Shut The Fuck Up you are NOT Sahrimnir.
Going by Raya's theory that we are all actually different aspects of Quaetam's personality, TheTJ and I actually are the same person (as well as everyone else).

TheTJ wrote:I'm not disagreeing either.

Unless that counts, I guess.
This statement could be interpreted as you never disagreeing with anything, which is obviously not true.

StuckInABox wrote:Sah, you better find a way to disagree with Tj too somehow.
Nah, this is my thread. I'll do whatever I want to do.

Sah has always been good at coming up with random shit for just about anything.
Actually, a lot of my responses have been either obvious or just not very good.

Oh shit I just complimented him DISAGREE WITH THAT, BITCH.
How dare you say I am good at coming up with random shit! I am offended by that.

This guy has some work ahead of him when he logs on.
Nah, most of these responses are actually quite half-assed, so they don't take that much work.

TheTJ wrote:Speak of the devil... he's on now!
No, I'm not. You're imagining things.

Or wait... Now that I've posted that in this thread will he say he's not on?
Of course I won't. What kind of boring way to respond would that be?

Avos Me Lardo wrote:I HATE ALL THIS DISAGREEING ALL THE TIME!!!

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!

<caps>
You're actually quite amused by this disagreeing. Admit it!

StuckInABox wrote:No. Get out of Sahs thread before you work him TO DEATH.
I already said this isn't that much work. Stop being so mean to Avos.

Avos Me Lardo wrote:Who's the one working him to death?

It should be Sah's decision if he's getting worked to death anyways.
Actually, I'd say it's the Grim Reaper's decision whether I'm getting worked to death.

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

Posts : 1112
Join date : 2009-12-22
Age : 27
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:53 am

God dammit Sah does it again.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5848
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  Sahrimnir on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:55 am

StuckInABox wrote:God dammit Sah does it again.
"Again" implies that I have done it before. This was the first time I responded to those particular statements.

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

Posts : 1112
Join date : 2009-12-22
Age : 27
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  DRTJR on Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:12 pm

I, DRTJR, Love the Zelda series, to the point I played the CD-I games because I could.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3630
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Death Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  Vivienne Vex on Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:27 pm

Sah is smart. If Sah says no to this that would mean he is agreeing with me because today is opposite day. But if today is opposite day then everything I said so far is not true including the part about it being opposite day and I was just lying the entire time. Or everything could be true because it is really opposite day and I do think you are smart in which case if you say yes that would be agreeing with me. But that would be of course if Opposite day is real and it is really today which may or may not be true.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4978
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:34 pm

Viero, What the Fuck are you even saying?


SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5848
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  Vivienne Vex on Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:45 pm

If you read it carefully and think about it it makes sense.

I said Sah is smart. If he says no he is agreeing with me because it is opposite day. Unless I am lying about opposite day. In which case if he says yes to it he is also agreeing with me.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4978
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  TheTJ on Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:58 pm

Viero wrote:Sah is smart. If Sah says no to this that would mean he is agreeing with me because today is opposite day. But if today is opposite day then everything I said so far is not true including the part about it being opposite day and I was just lying the entire time. Or everything could be true because it is really opposite day and I do think you are smart in which case if you say yes that would be agreeing with me. But that would be of course if Opposite day is real and it is really today which may or may not be true.

Sahrimnir: "I disagree with all of that, except for the stuff that I'm not supposed to."

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3527
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Behind You!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:19 pm

Hekatommy Riagon wrote:If you read it carefully and think about it it makes sense.

I said Sah is smart. If he says no he is agreeing with me because it is opposite day. Unless I am lying about opposite day. In which case if he says yes to it he is also agreeing with me.

Or he could just loophole like he does all of the paradox questions.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5848
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  Vivienne Vex on Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:22 pm

Ya, kinda forgot that little part after TJ posted.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4978
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  Sahrimnir on Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:41 am

DRTJR wrote:I, DRTJR, Love the Zelda series, to the point I played the CD-I games because I could.
There are no Zelda games for the CD-I. No true Zelda-fan would say there are.

Hekatommy Riagon wrote:Sah is smart. If Sah says no to this that would mean he is agreeing with me because today is opposite day. But if today is opposite day then everything I said so far is not true including the part about it being opposite day and I was just lying the entire time. Or everything could be true because it is really opposite day and I do think you are smart in which case if you say yes that would be agreeing with me. But that would be of course if Opposite day is real and it is really today which may or may not be true.
I'm too dumb to understand what the f**k you are saying, which also means that I am too dumb to be fooled by you.

StuckInABox wrote:Viero, What the Fuck are you even saying?
This is not a statement.

Hekatommy Riagon wrote:If you read it carefully and think about it it makes sense.
No, it doesn't.

I said Sah is smart. If he says no he is agreeing with me because it is opposite day. Unless I am lying about opposite day. In which case if he says yes to it he is also agreeing with me.
No, what you said was much longer and less understandable.

TheTJ wrote:Sahrimnir: "I disagree with all of that, except for the stuff that I'm not supposed to."
That was obviously not my response.

StuckInABox wrote:Or he could just loophole like he does all of the paradox questions.
No, I can't and I don't.

Hekatommy Riagon wrote:Ya, kinda forgot that little part after TJ posted.
No, you were well aware of this fact and only pretended to forget.

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

Posts : 1112
Join date : 2009-12-22
Age : 27
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  Perry on Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:40 am

I don't really see the fun/challenge in this thread seeing Sah can basically just say no to every thing. He doesn't have to say the truth, stay "in-character" nor say anything comprehensable.

Perry
Savior in Green

Posts : 1393
Join date : 2010-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  Sahrimnir on Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:19 pm

Perry wrote:I don't really see the fun/challenge in this thread seeing Sah can basically just say no to every thing. He doesn't have to say the truth, stay "in-character" nor say anything comprehensable.
You obviously see that it actually is quite fun to get me to disagree with anything. The challenge lies in trying to get me to slip up and only disagree with part of a statement, which I almost did in this post before starting to write this sentence.

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

Posts : 1112
Join date : 2009-12-22
Age : 27
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread where Sahrimnir disagrees with you

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:19 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum