The Whatever Thread

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  TheTJ on Wed May 25, 2011 8:47 pm

Maaan... Tornados are dumb.

Hope you're doing okay DF, right now I have to unplug my PC and head downstairs.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Wed May 25, 2011 8:58 pm

Happy birthday Requiem! Glad to have you round these parts still!

In other news god damnit, I've been feeling like shit the past few days. So sick. I've got to go to school tomorrow though since I'm serving my in-school suspension. In the meantime feel better, all you guys.

And good luck with that tornado TJ :/

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Wed May 25, 2011 9:29 pm

TheTJ wrote:Maaan... Tornados are dumb.

Hope you're doing okay DF, right now I have to unplug my PC and head downstairs.
yeah i'm cool, it got really nasty for a while, had to go to a neighbors house since we don't have a basement. now i'm at a friends house. yaaaaay storms

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Thu May 26, 2011 12:51 pm

Yeah, I'm fine too. Spent the whole night (And some of the morning) watching Doctor Who. Started earlier this week and I'm already done with Series 4. I can't get enough of it.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Thu May 26, 2011 1:32 pm

Happy birthday Req!

I'll pop this behind a cut since whining and fretting abounds:

Spoiler:
The date's finally been sorted for moving into the house- next Friday.

I am absolutely bricking myself.

It's not the actual moving that bothers me- I've done it loads of times with uni/work, and this is only to the next town rather than the other end of the country. But this time it's permanent. My home won't be my home anymore.

The main thing though is the stress. Dear God. They say the three main stressful events of a person's life are marriage, children and moving and I can see why. I'm dealing with the most useless estate agents of all time, a completely overbearing family and two incredibly incompatible schedules. Plus I'm the one doing all the organising and running around. To say I'm frazzled is an understatement.

Then there's the fact this is an extremely major step in my relationship with a certain shaved bear. Don't get me wrong, I love that chap to pieces, but both of us have admitted we're worried that we'll drive each other up the wall so much it'll sour things between us. That or I'll murder him with a spade and bury him in the back garden. Either way.

Eh, well, there's nowt much I can do other than bite the bullet and go for it. I can't coast along as I am now for the rest of my life. I was terrified when I went off to university and it turned out to be the best three years of my life. Maybe this will be the same, although hopefully with less drama and people getting punched.

Party at my place Very Happy

Yeah, sorry about the whining. I've been hugely stressed over this recently and it's only going to get worse. Felt the need to vent. Carry on.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu May 26, 2011 1:58 pm

Bought a second hand bike from a guy named Mario.........It took literally all my self-restraint not to comment on the fact that he looked much more like Luigi......a tall fellow with a mustache.

Really, it took all of my self-restraint to make a terrible incredibly easily set up pun like that......Bike is pretty sweet though. Might need a new wheel at the back.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Thu May 26, 2011 2:03 pm

King Avalanche wrote:Bought a second hand bike from a guy named Mario.........It took literally all my self-restraint not to comment on the fact that he looked much more like Luigi......a tall fellow with a mustache.

Really, it took all of my self-restraint to make a terrible incredibly easily set up pun like that......Bike is pretty sweet though. Might need a new wheel at the back.

Then I suppose I should tell my story of when I went to a weapons shop in Gatlinburg (where I purchased my swords and knifes), it is call the "Great Wall" (Of China). It is run by two Middle Eastern looking brothers. One whose name is Akmed (Same name as "Akmed the dead terrorist"), and his brother.. I believe was Ahmed.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Thu May 26, 2011 3:56 pm

Wow Raya, that sounds pretty stressful. Good luck!

I'm sick and my Skype died. This is not good. I'm redownloading Skype right now, but it seems to have frozen. Bluh.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Thu May 26, 2011 10:18 pm

someone post this yet? if they have pardon moi but this is cool

http://www.nyanicorn.com/

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Thu May 26, 2011 10:23 pm

Late happy birthday Req, been on vacation and away from internet for awhile. Currently at my cousin's house, visiting. We're all bedding down for the night, and since I'm at an actual house, internet!

So, Day 1 of vacation; road trip. All of boring on the all day trip, but I got to work on the Mafia 10 video on it. (Cripes, finished converting sprites into symbols of all of 3 people, and already over 500 symbols. This process will take longer then I thought). Day 2; THAT was a lot of fun, went to Universal Studios @ Orlando. Saw the sights, drank "Butterbeer" (lulz, Harry Potter world. Sister was all over that.). One thing that was kind of stupid, they went and reworked the Dueling Dragons ride to give it a Harry Potter theme, so instead of a fire and ice dragon that you rode on, it was the Hungarian Horntail and the Chinese Fireball. Didn't even notice who it was that was standing in front of me, and I said "oh, silly Chinese Fireball Dragon" to my sister, the girl in front of me turned out to be Asian, turns around, and shoots me this killer glare. Uh....hello? Chinese Fireball Dragon? Did you not pay attention to the sign that said in big letters, Chinese Fireball Dragon? Are you really that insulted at what you half heard? Bah, whatever. Anyways, we did the whole of Adventure Islands, and that was that. I wanted to see the Blue Man Group, because they were doing a show there later that night, but we were to tired from being at the park from opening to closing to do that. Day 3; more road trip, stopped somewhere, took a tour, came to relative's house, and that's where I am now.

If you don't know who they are, or what they do, this is the Blue Man Group. They are awesome. They use....interesting instruments.

Spoiler:

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Thu May 26, 2011 10:34 pm

one of my best friends made the backpack pipe xylo.....i made the paddles for it lol

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Fri May 27, 2011 1:02 am

Once again, going to Eastern Slovakia for the weekend. I'll be back on Monday, I'll probably smuggle some posts in from there :3

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Fri May 27, 2011 2:35 am

Relmitos wrote:If you don't know who they are, or what they do, this is the Blue Man Group. They are awesome. They use....interesting instruments.

Spoiler:

My bro used to work with the Blue man Group when they came to the netherlands. Got to see the show 3 times. it was awesome :3
Do try to see it if you get the chance

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri May 27, 2011 7:20 am

Leg muscle torn, Cosplay broken, Voice gone, coughing up my lungs.

Leaving to Comicpalooza later in 3 hours for my performance later tonight?

Totally.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Fri May 27, 2011 11:39 am

Aww Sad I hope the performance goes well for you with all that going on!

On another note

WOOOOOOOO!

Anybody here who listens to Duane and BrandO. BrandO will be coming to Kollisioncon this year!

This is going to be awesome! Very Happy

EDIT: Duane will be there as well!

http://www.kollisioncon.com/guests.html

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiron on Fri May 27, 2011 4:54 pm

I am happy to report that Kung Fu Panda 2 is quite good. Which is fortunate, because Dreamworks is agonizingly hit and miss with their movies, and I would have been a sad panda (Geddit? Sad panda? Har har har) if this had gone the way of Shrek.

Eiron
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Fri May 27, 2011 10:05 pm

Oh shrek... The second one wasn't terrible, but the third one was pretty bad. The fourth one just made sure nobody would ever speak of it again.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Fri May 27, 2011 11:18 pm

my phone finally died. sucky thing is my parents don't want to upgrade to new phones yet because my dad's contract isn't up and they don't want to pay for a data plan...so i'm going to buty a "new" phone, new meaning newer than my 3 year old voyager but not so new that it requires a data plan. either going to go with the samsung omnia or lg fathom....decisons decisions....anyone have either of these phones in the past? i'm leaning more towards the omnia right now...

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Fri May 27, 2011 11:26 pm

DarkFalco wrote:my phone finally died. sucky thing is my parents don't want to upgrade to new phones yet because my dad's contract isn't up and they don't want to pay for a data plan...so i'm going to buty a "new" phone, new meaning newer than my 3 year old voyager but not so new that it requires a data plan. either going to go with the samsung omnia or lg fathom....decisons decisions....anyone have either of these phones in the past? i'm leaning more towards the omnia right now...

Ha, I still have the same phone I had 3 years ago, and this is my first phone too. I don't see the buzz about texting, (completely unrelated to you), if I have something important to say I will just call them. I am lucky if I use my phone 4 times a year. Fact: I have the same phone House had in Season 2 of House.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat May 28, 2011 3:55 am

You know an event's gone well when the police get involved.

Went to the Homestuck meetup, eventually bought chalk, and somehow we all started drawing in a very public place. I didn't really contribute, being sick/having no artistic talent, but it was fun, though I was pretty worried - with reason, because the police came over, asked what we were doing. We, of course, apologised and offered to clean it up. Luckily, that way of behaviour meant we didn't even get a fine, they just told us to stay while they got a mop so we could clean it. By the time they'd brought the mop we'd pretty much cleaned it all up but yeah.

I'm glad we didn't get $500 fines! D:

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sat May 28, 2011 1:02 pm

Rocket Admin Camilla wrote:You know an event's gone well when the police get involved.

Went to the Homestuck meetup, eventually bought chalk, and somehow we all started drawing in a very public place. I didn't really contribute, being sick/having no artistic talent, but it was fun, though I was pretty worried - with reason, because the police came over, asked what we were doing. We, of course, apologised and offered to clean it up. Luckily, that way of behaviour meant we didn't even get a fine, they just told us to stay while they got a mop so we could clean it. By the time they'd brought the mop we'd pretty much cleaned it all up but yeah.

I'm glad we didn't get $500 fines! D:
You can't chalk public places? That sucks......in the town I go to college in we would go down to the river and chalk the sidewalks there all the time just for the heck of it.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat May 28, 2011 2:31 pm

To be fair, it was pretty central. I think this cranky old lady called the cops on us. She sat there and glared at us until the council brought the mop over, at which point she left.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sat May 28, 2011 4:51 pm

That suucks. Also found out that the omnia II has to have a data plan even though I'm not under contract ffffff so it's an enV touch for me till data rates go down :\ yaaaaaaay

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Sat May 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Old geezers, ruining everyone else's fun. I know that at my college the different organizations and the like write in chalk and make drawings all over the place advertising and such.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun May 29, 2011 2:44 am

Comicpalooza is amazing, shits all tight. Met the guy who made Repo: Genetic Opera.

I told him Viero was obsessed with him, he told me to tell my friend Viero that he, in fact, is obsessed with YOU.

Also, I was not able to get a signed picture, sorry.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top