TWBB Mafia 12: The Very Best

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB Mafia 12: The Very Best

Post  nn8n on Mon May 09, 2011 5:42 pm

I can do my part to have fun also!

Vote: Spont

Don't forget that I love imaginary flowers!

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Wed May 11, 2011 7:01 pm

There was something in the air that day. Everyone in the town could feel it. This was going to be a turning point in their fight for their lives. Whether it would save the, of doom them for eternity was left to be decided in this battle. The town selected Fedaykin to battle Spontaneous combustion. They traveled to the arena they created the day before. It was still wet from it's first battle, but the combatants stepped confidently into the arena. In the center, they shook hands, but they hated each other in their hearts. They were glad that they were facing off against each other.

When they were each in their own corner, they threw out their pokeballs. Fedaykin sent out his large, brownish-orange pokemon, while Spont sent his floating, stick-like pokemon. Both confident in their assured victory, they sent their pokemon at it. They each had a connection so strong they didn't need to speak to their pokemon. “Dragonite, destroy that punk!” Called Fedaykin calmly. “Mewtwo, show this fool why he's been doomed from the start!”

Dragonite flew directly towards Mewtwo, but by the time he got near, Mewtwo was on the other end of the arena. “Is that the best you can do?” Spont said, snidely. “Do you really think we need to be close to you to attack?” replied Feds. As he said that, Dragonite shot a blue flame from his mouth at Mewtwo, who was caught off-guard. Mewtwo just floated back up and stared at Dragonite. Slowly, Dragonite started to fall to the ground, and was soon writhing in pain.

“I see he can't stand a psychic blast. I can't say I blame him. Every opponent falls to Mewtwo's Psywave.” boasted Spont. After Dragonite stopped moving, a murmur started in the crowd. They began to accept that Fedaykin had already failed, when suddenly, Dragonite flew way up high in the air. “Running away? Some people never ch[/]” Spont was cut off when Dragonite slammed into Mewtwo with enough force to send out a shockwave powerful enough to knock Spont down. Mewtwo sent Dragonite flying away immediately.

“You fools” everyone heard in their heads. It was a soft, raspy voice that they've never heard. “None of you know what you're dealing with. Your disgusting world has been destroyed. Who do you think did this? Do you really think any of the fools around you could have done anything? No, no human could have planned this out.” Suddenly, everyone understood that Mewtwo was communicating with them. “You terrible creatures have been abusing pokemon for too long. I've almost cleansed the world of all of you putrid humans. All I needed to do was finish letting you all implode and kill yourselves off, kill a few of you myself, and the world would finally be pure again. But no, you finally regained your senses. But it's too late. You puny people couldn't scratch me, let alone stop me. Prepare for your death, humans!”

The crowd stared as Mewtwo floated in place. Finally, they decided to take a stand. Sahrimnir was the first to act, sending out his Arcanine. Ansem followed with his Ratticate. Then Weldar sent out Arbok. TD sent out Haunter, and Requiem sent out Bronzor. Dark Falco sent out her Tentacool, Avos sent out his beloved Seedot, and Relm sent out Geodude. Finally, Hudson begrudgingly sent out his Eevee. Dragonite flew in and joined the other pokemon, united against Mewtwo.

Stay tuned for the exiting finale tomorrow, Thursday May 12 at 6:00 PM. You won't believe how it ends!

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Wed May 11, 2011 9:45 pm

"...Then Jessie and James came to f*** everyone's s*** up."

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Wed May 11, 2011 10:57 pm

Minby_Aran wrote: I've almost cleansed the world of all of you putrid humans.

Nope, I did.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Wed May 11, 2011 11:18 pm

DarkFalco wrote:Well weldar's theory seems pretty watertight. I'ma Vote: spont

see what i did thar? Razz

yeah wasn't the first time either....

i'mma swimmer

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Thu May 12, 2011 4:10 am

TD260 used Beat Up! It's super effective!!!

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Thu May 12, 2011 9:14 am

I can't believe I just actually got online. God fucking dammit.
I at least wanted to have Spont Mode Go 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO, but no no noo.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Thu May 12, 2011 10:56 am

Spont, believe me, I was sooooo hoping for that to happen!

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Thu May 12, 2011 12:10 pm

Same here, that sucks.
But the finally is yet to come. There's still time!
Also, for my own purpose here: Would everyone that is wearing a pair of shorts be so kind to raise their hands?

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Thu May 12, 2011 12:49 pm

*Raises shorts*

...oh wait

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Thu May 12, 2011 1:20 pm

*slurp*

You are all... Delicious...

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Thu May 12, 2011 2:04 pm

I never wear shorts, always pants.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Thu May 12, 2011 5:51 pm

Standing tall against their enemy, the town prepared to face the most powerful Pokemon there was, the all mighty Mewtwo. “You think you can send your pokemon against me? They shall be on my side, the side of freedom. You oppress them, shove them into your tiny balls, and now you expect them to fight the one fighting for their freedom?” Mewtwo preached. Was it true? Was is possible to expect the pokemon to fight against someone fighting for their freedom?

“The only one who's been oppressed is you.” Proudly stated Fedaykin. “We and our pokemon are partners. We work together, and become stronger.” The town stood a little taller, proud, knowing that he was right. When suddenly, they all heard a boisterous laugh. “BWAHAHAHAHAHA, do you really believe that garbage? You lot are more pathetic than I thought. Now come, fellow Pokemon, let us end these fools!”

The Pokemon all looked at each other, then stood steadfast against Mewtwo. “Wh-what? How dare you? After all I've done to free you, you stand against me?” The pokemon circled Mewtwo, preventing him from making any escape. “Fine, I'll just destroy you all as well!” Mewtwo curled up to a fetal position, and began to glow purple. A faint hum could be heard, and it steadily grew louder.

Before Mewtwo could unleash an attack, he was brought to the ground by Spont. “Take him out, quickly!” He said, struggling to hold Mewtwo down. “Wh-why are you doing this?” asked Fedaykin. “I'm finally free from his control, I want to make things right. Just do it, don't worry about me!” After exchanging glances quickly, the town commanded their pokemon to attack with all their might, and withing seconds, all that was left was a pile of ash.

Spontaneous combustion has been lynched by Fedaykin (and the rest of the town)

“Well” said Sahrimnir “I think our work here is done.” The town murmured in agreement. Things finally looked bright for them, when the brightest symbol of all appeared, Jirachi, the Wish Maker. “I got this.” Said Weldar, walking up to it. “I wish...” He started, nervously “I wish that we can rebuild this land, and we can call it...this land.” “Wait, what was that last part?” asked Relmitos. “Ji!” cried Jirachi, and the townspeople felt an overwhelming surge of hope through them, and they walked off, confident that they would make the world a better place.

The Town has won the game, congratulations!

At one end of the group, however, there was one man who was happy for a different reason. Ansem smiled gleefully as he saw his fellow survivors wearing his clothing of choice, shorts. His grin extended as far on his face as the shorts did on the legs of the townspeople. Which, you know, isn't really that far, but at least he didn't look weird or anything.

Ansem has won the game. He was the shorts cultist.

Good game to all who played it, and to those who were away for most of it, screw you, it turned out a lot worse than I had anticipated. I'll be posting up the roles as well as my thoughts on the game soon.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu May 12, 2011 6:01 pm

lololol A win is a win is a win, no matter how early I was killed off. Though I have to say, WTF MAFIA. SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?!

I have to agree with Raya on all of her points. And.... WHY DIDNT YOU KILL SAH?!?!?!?!!

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Thu May 12, 2011 6:19 pm

Um... Because I was guarding him for the most part? Well until I started guarding Fed, and then I started to forget to guard (I think I only forgot once), but the mafia didn't know Sah wasn't being guarded.

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Thu May 12, 2011 6:43 pm

that and the mafia stopped playing, but eh, whatever.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Thu May 12, 2011 7:48 pm

I was townie, yay!

But yeah, this one sorta fell apart, we need to make a better effort if we're to keep doing mafia.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Thu May 12, 2011 8:00 pm

Was that a subtle firefly reference with "this land"?

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Thu May 12, 2011 9:00 pm

2 main problems with this game. The theme and not knowing who was who when they died.

Theme: people who knew shit about Pokemon were no doubt at a disadvantage. I saw that when posting about Avo. And that was at the very start.

Not being able to see who was who on death: People could not go by votes or how they acted. It pretty much made it just a guessing game to a point. Both of these is why I just said fuck it.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Thu May 12, 2011 10:06 pm

yay we win and i never had to worry about getting lynched. my only power was that i had to have 1.5 the amount of lynches as the second runner up on the chopping block....
glad we had you on our side this time welder Razz

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu May 12, 2011 10:15 pm

Btw the Mafia was (To the best of my memory) Raya, Spont, Eisenbeiber, Omicron, Mob Boss DRTJR

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Thu May 12, 2011 10:24 pm

SnakeInABox wrote: Eisenbeiber
i just realized how close this is to you know who with the whole missuse of the eszett....XD

snake you'd have been better off replacing it with a double "ss" Razz

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Thu May 12, 2011 10:39 pm

I seriouslly didn't mean to piss anyone off.... I was supposed to be happy about a pointless Seedot. The only reason I was completely off the wall with voting is to hope I could evolve to be more use. But...in the end doesn't look like it really mattered.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu May 12, 2011 10:43 pm

You didn't really technically piss anyone off, it's a fucking Mafia game. ffs, lulz.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Thu May 12, 2011 10:45 pm

I think Avos did the best at playing the happy guy.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top