Mafia Game 13, day 9; grand finale

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mafia Game 13, day 9; grand finale

Post  Avalanche on Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:45 pm

The Mushroom Kingdom was in turmoil.

After years of growing and expanding its borders, it all seemed to be crashing down.

The rich got richer, and the poor got worse. The divide between immigrants and ‘first class’ citizens was becomming more apparent each day.
And within the people’s discontent, a new threat appeared.

As the people’s unrest grew, so did the political turmoil. People begun to wonder if princess Peach was fit for office, as even someone of her own household got murdered.
In a attempt to ease the people, the princess would give a press conference tonight. A mass of people gathered in the mushroom square. Even more people were following the conference on Lakitu T.V.

Peach nervously shuffled on stage, accompanied by Toadsworth. Her eyes gazed over the crowd. Nervous as she was, she had a noble air about her. Fair, and determined. She grabbed the microphone and spoke to the crowd.

“People of the mushroom kingdom. Toads and Goomba’s, Hylians and Cornerians, hear me. I stand before you tonight. Not as damsel in distress, but as princess and proud citizen of the mushroom kingdom.”
The crowd appeared a little uneasy. One of the Birdo’s clumsily threw a egg in the direction of the stage, but only managed to hit and piss off a Hammer Bro. They were quickly seperated by Roy and Ike.
First…… Peach continued as if she hadn’t seen that, ”In a moment of respect. I want to mention the names of those who died the past week. Whether they were innocent bystanders or brave men doing their job, know that we will not forget them.”
Peach sighed and looked towards the crowd, a sad look appearing in her eyes.”Police chief Eliwood, his wife Lady Ninian, and agent Soren all died tragically when raiding the space pirate ship. Their bodies have been recovered from the wreckage earlier today. Our thoughts and hearts go out to the friends and family they left behind.”
The entire crowd had gone silent, as Peach continued her speech.
“Lord Hector of Ostia also passed away earlier this week, found murdered in his own throne room. The cause of death was likely a forbidden dark magic……Lord Hector and I have met during many ocassions, and I can safely say that he will be missed. His death will leave Ostia under temporary rule of the Mushroom Kingdom, untill a new ruler has been decided.”
Princess Peach gulped. It was difficult to go trough all these tragic deaths as a princess rather then a person. But she would see it trough.
”Finally, just yesterday, there was an attempted attack on my castle…..And a young Toadette, working in my household had paid the price…..’”

Peach looked up at the crowd. The sadness in her eyes was gone, replaced with a determined look.
”The deaths of these people was terrible, and they will not be forgotten. Untill the culprits have been arrested and a new police chief has been installed, I will personally look over these cases. I will do everything in my power to prevent this from happening again!”

The crowd seemed impressed. Peach could feel it, and she smiled at the crowd, about to exit the stage.
Suddenly, the crowd gasped as one, when the corpse of a shy guy was dropped on stage. His mask was removed, but his face was an unrecognizable bloody pulp. Marth ordered the spot light to show the tower, and revealed a cloaked figure looming mysteriously above them.
The cloaked figure seemed to lean forward and to everyone’s surprise, dropped itself of the tower.
Someone in the crowd screamed, but when nearing the ground the shadow revealed his wings, and landed with a loud “THUMP” on stage, between the princess and Toadsworth.

Toadsworth imideatly threw himself between the princess and the shadow. “Get back you hooligan!” he growled while looking up at the much larger assailant. As the guards started to move on the stage, the shadow made a fast motion, grabbing the elderly Toadsworth and spread his wings.

The shadow flew away, while the crowd could hear him struggling and swearing.

Peach gave the order to form a pursuit

The crowd was in chaos

The game begun

------------------------------------
Rules of the game

NO PM's unless role (or item) allows
Stay active
Allignment reveals upon death
First person to write; "I open the crate" gets the item inside.
Stay active
Items cannot be traded
When voting ends in a tie there will be no lynch
No roleclaiming (soft claiming allowed)
Stay fucking active.

----------------------------
Player List

1. Weldar
2. SnakeInABox
3. Sahrimnir
4. Ansem
5. Spontaneous Combustion
6. Viero (Anaogman)
7. Raya
8. Td260
9. Minby_Aran
10. DRTJR
11. TheTJ
12. Relmitos
13. DarkFalco
14. Fedaykin
15. Perrytheplatypus
16. AvosMeLardo
17. Camilla
18. Reqiuem
19. JGH27
20. Outlaw
21. Eisenbeisser

Last edited by King Avalanche on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:35 pm; edited 20 times in total

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 13, day 9; grand finale

Post  Ansem on Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:50 pm

I open the crate!

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:53 pm

I open the crate

I wrote it exactly how he said it give me the fucking item.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:54 pm

.....clever bastard. I'll post when the crates drop jerk.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:09 pm

Just to be clear on this, since it was a problem last game, votes for the host equals votes for no one, yes?

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:23 pm

yes. Obviously Razz

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:00 pm

Well, fairly certain that the rules are clear enough. Now we just need people to start behaving mysteriously on the first day and we'll be golden *Is Totally Not Mysterious*

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:05 pm

anyone else get a vibe like the mysterious cloaked figure was medaknight?

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:12 pm

Im at a loss there DF, since im not half the Nintendo player any of you guys are *ashamed of this*.
But im gonna show you all you don't need knowledge of a theme to fucking play :C ffin wusses saying they don't wanna play a game because you don't know the theme.

Now we just wait for the typical no one vs. random lynch arguement to well up -.-

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:19 pm

RANDOM LYNCHES ARE AWESOME! *Facepalm*
That aside, they are very beneficial in a reveals games for judgement on behavioral reactions, on the other hand, I don't know who would make a good random target

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:41 pm

It can't be Meta Knight, due to that isn't his alignment in the TWBB series, and this is a prequel to that so there isn't going to be a sudden shift change of demeanor between what is here and the series.

I find it interesting that Toadsworth is only seen in the flashback scenes so anything could happen to him in this, as he isn't in the present part of TWBB.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:55 pm

Hello All,

Now one would think that the famous Meta Knight would be this figure. But doesn't it seem to obvious? A cloaked figure with wings, it does point toward Meta Knight but Meta Knight is more of a guardian type, wouldn't you say?

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:13 pm

I read that and thought "Metaknight", so I instantly knew it wouldn't be Metaknight. It's too obvious. In any case, you'll need to excuse me if I'm a little rusty, as this is the first time I've had a real role in a while, but I still support the idea of day one voting to get pressure on people, and other such nonsense.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:15 pm

Lets hope this doesn't end up as a witch hunt, lets not repeat Salem. Have some reasoning people.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:41 pm

Correct me if im wrong, but isn't Meta knight like... Kirby size? In the text it describes a "much larger assailant", so based on that alone we can pretty much drop that train of thought.

Also, avos, I wouldn't follow the show too much on this one. While it's based on TWBB (as a prequel atleast), it is changed into a game.
For it to be a game, the ending will most likely not add up with the canon storyline of the episodes because if that were the case then all us townies just need to sit back and relax because we'd win anyway.

I'm also in favour of voting on the first day, because its action and action always leads to reaction, be it good or bad. The hard part is to figure out who to vote for :\
If I had to say so right now (which luckily I dont) I'd vote for any of the people known to be inactive, so that we get those out of the way at the least. Last game the mafia was largely inactive and it let them ride the wave for some time. I'm not sure if those are chances we can take.

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:14 pm

Well, it is a "much larger" assailant then Toadsworth. Toadsworth is small as it is, granted, but I'd say he's about the size of Kirby anyways. So yea, probably not Meta Knight. Regardless, I doubt knowing that "oh hey, it was Meta Knight" or not would do us much good anyways. Not knowing if there even is a Meta Knight player and what not. That discussion won't help us any.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:18 pm

this is true...we really won't have much to go by until we have some role reveals and we can't have any role reveals without a lynch. gotta love the first day...but one important thing we do know is that the assailant has wings. that might help narrow things down.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:40 pm

Gentlemen,

Lets list characters who have wings other than Meta Knight. Granted we still won't know who is actually playing the role but so far we are waiting for a vote yes? So pretty much I am burning time.

Meta Knight
Pit
Ridley Ridley is too big.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:41 pm

I'll do my best to not use cannon! lol

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:43 pm

Ridley IS too big.

But yeah, we need to pick someone to vote for who seems suspicious.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Falco has wings... Sort of... I'm going to Vote: DarkFalco
Why? I dunno, needed somebody to vote on, and she seemed like a good enough target Razz
*Prepares Self For Counter Lynch Proposal*

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:13 pm

Ridley is a possible character in this game.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:14 pm

Brilliant deduction! Lets all bandwagon vote for DF, and listen to everything Requiem says for the entire game!

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:27 pm

yes sounds like a great plan. i'm all for it especially since the character i'm playing has a 4% chance of being the same as my username, and this is a character desciption not a username one. AAAAAanyway moving on now...pit is an idea, he'd be about the right size however would that fit into his personality? maybe, but i'm not certain. i'll have to research it i suppose.

hehehe i just thought of another one. tabuu Laughing

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Requiem on Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:33 pm

I realize that it isn't a very good reason, or even a logical one, I was just using it as a reason to pick a target. As for Pit, he appears to be your typical goody-two-shoes hero character, so I'm not thinking it's him. As for Tabuu... I have no idea who that is, so I couldn't say

Requiem
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top