Mafia Game 13, day 9; grand finale

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lets watch and see...

Post  nn8n on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Not a full synopsis, going to post what I get out of things.

Someone was looking for someone else.

This sounds like the person that took out Requiem. This person sounds like a Vigilantly that has a personal agenda. From what Snake said he is totally separate from this person's actions, but had his own action that he performed.

Someone was protected

This kinda worries me, due to two people dying after the night phase started, and it seems from the way they died that neither was a mofian hit. The mofia target could have been protected and two others where able to kill, unless Fedaykin was trying to recruit for some reason, have other townies been able to recruit in other games? Plus if this is the case, and he was recruiting then he hit a wrong target and was killed for it.

Someone took control

The other thing that is disturbing, if someone has gotten an upper hand, could be beneficial or harmful on which side this refers to.

Viero wrote:So after reading this thread a few times. There are a few people I am looking at. But I have just a little bit of doubt and I would like to see some more posts today before I call them out.

Also Ryan, why would you openly claim that you visited the guy who just died last night?
&
Viero wrote:Well, alright.

I have a lot to think about. I will make a post after some thought and seeing some more post and speculation.

This is going to be fun, lets sit around and make everyone paranoid to post. Why encourage less activity? Why couldn't you just let people do things without stating a claim you are doing so?!

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 13, day 9; grand finale

Post  Vivian Vex on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:08 pm

The someone was looking for someone else could also be a detective or something. Does not need to be a killer.

As to the end of your post

That is what this game is about. Studying each others posts. Besides, everyone here should know that there posts are going to be studied. Saying I will do so will not change anything.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:13 pm

King Avalanche wrote:
Someone had to stop

Wait, what?

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:23 pm

Three things. One, Avose, Both of those kills could legitimately be taken as Mafia Kills. Kirby, impo, would be a Sk, but he could be Mafia. The second kill, however, SCREAMS Mafia.

Vote: Avos

Also, Viero, sure, studying posts is good. But you ruin the fun when you don't give us any of your posts to study.

Hence everyone being active, and not just sitting back watching. I actively stick my dick in everyone's business here in Mafia, and yet the reason I am good at scumhunting most of the time is my ability to examine posts. You can do both.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:30 pm

I never once said I had to be right on anything just giving what I think. I get voted for for trying to help? If anything you are the one making people inactive from posting Snake, you didn't give any reason other than you think I'm wrong, which I never claimed I was right on anything just giving my observations take em, or leave them.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:34 pm

Making people inactive from my posting? Wtf wut?

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:36 pm

NepetaInABox wrote:Making people inactive from my posting? Wtf wut?

I believe he means, no one wants to post here in fear that you will accuse them.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:38 pm

UNVOTE: AVOS

VOTE: OUTLAW

HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF ACCUSING PEOPLE

UNVOTE: OUTLAW

VOTE: AVOS

No but really, Avos should die.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:40 pm

Granted funny...but still kinda messed up. Oh well, lets see if the bandwagon catches on.

Edit: By the way I was in my post kinda supporting you that you had nothing to do with Req

Last edited by AvosMeLardo on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just so you know)

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:48 pm

Do not vote off Avo, at least right now.

\ I can tell you right now that TJ is mafia or some kinda 3rd party like the SK. I wanted to see if he could be a vig but after rereading the kill. I am confident TJ is scum, he killed Req.

As for the how I know this. I would prefer not to tell, but fuck. I would not be risking myself so soon if I was a mafian. I know better then that now. So that is the reason I guess.

VOTE:TJ

I will posts when I have something to say or to add. Other wise there really is no point? If I see something worth commenting on like what Avos said I will post.

And I would love to be able to examine posts like you and actively post all throughout it without much trouble. But my brain does not really work like that. I guess you could say it is not my style. I prefer to plan things out when I know what is going on. like in the mafia which is why I am not that good as a townie.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:04 pm

That is totally fine Viero, everyone knows that everyone else has different styles. You don't have to write out novels, no one asked you to, but I hear what you are saying with the analyzing before acting, it's a very good strategy.

I want to make sure others agree with you more before I lock in a vote yet but as of now you are the only one that has anything to go on, so I most likely will after a bit.

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:10 am

What the hell Viero? Really. No really, What. The. HELL?!?

I'm not the SK and I am NOT mafia. You can act as confident as you like, but there's no way you know my alignment better than me and I can tell you that you're mistaken. I'm townie aligned, and invite any scan, or even the lynch to prove me right.

Seriously, day frikkin' TWO and you come out and say you have something that can tell you someone's alignment or something. Day TWO. Wouldn't be a bit more prudent to gather more data before pouncing on the first lead you get? Maybe whatever scan you got was tampered with or maybe I'm the Miller, or Maybe, Just MAYBE (And you might have to use your imagination on this one) I actually AM the vigilante and you're working against yourself.

So nice job. No really, give yourself a pat on the back there. You earned it.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:18 am

I roleblocked Requiem lolololololol

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:50 am

Would appear that, more then likely, we have one of those roles similar to game 6 that can hide a kill's alignment flip. Not saying that Req was townie, just merely stating a theory.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:32 am

Wow, that's a lot of claims and soft-claims the last few posts. Honestly, I'm just gonna play like I don't believe any of you.
In any case, I agree that the second death seemed pretty Mafian, and the first thing I though when I saw there was no role reveal was that there was a janitor this game.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  nn8n on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:05 am

NepetaInABox wrote:I roleblocked Requiem lolololololol

You are laughing at the fact that you roleblocked someone, someone that in the way he died he looked like he was running for his life and scared, not acting evil at all?

I have to

Vote: Nepeta/Snake

Not just because we are always going after each other but that is very sick and twisted to be so happy about something like that...

nn8n
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:18 am

Bluh house is being painted, I don't know how my access to the internet will be for the next few days so I should probably post now.

So yeah looking at those kills, Kirby definitely fits a lot better as a serial killer considering this is TWBB, he could be mafia (I did have Kirby in the mafia in my TWBB game) but the fact the other killer hid the affiliation makes them look much more like a mafian over Kirby. As for the roles of our victims for Fed I'd wager a guess at Professor Layton, when I talked to him beofre Av did say this being a TWBB prequel was just an excuse to add other random nintendo characters, like Professor Layton and Fed came across as quite British. As for Requiem I can't really think of any shapeshifters (people did mention Ditto but that doesn't seem to quite fit to me).

Avos you seem to be misunderstanding things, roleblocking is in no way shape or form fatal, it just stops you from performing your night action. Requiem was probably running from his life from the guy that was killing him. Who according to Viero was apparently TJ now?

Vote: TheTJ

I agree that that kill looks a lot like a mafia one and I don't really like TJ's reaction there, he does seem to be softclaiming vig but that's the sort of claim that it is hard to be really comfortable with. Coming forward with a scan one day 2 isn't really that bad an idea at all, if you're not a big target it's not a bad idea to wait a bit and get more data before coming into the spotlight but it's certainly not a bad move, throwing so much doubt on it sorta bother me, reminds me of Raya last game it does.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:44 am

Jeez I've missed a lot, I'm currently torn between Viero and TJ.

TJ is really defencesive and smug while Viero seems almost too certain about TJ's guilt.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:07 am

TheTJ wrote:What the hell Viero? Really. No really, What. The. HELL?!?

I'm not the SK and I am NOT mafia. You can act as confident as you like, but there's no way you know my alignment better than me and I can tell you that you're mistaken. I'm townie aligned, and invite any scan, or even the lynch to prove me right.

Seriously, day frikkin' TWO and you come out and say you have something that can tell you someone's alignment or something. Day TWO. Wouldn't be a bit more prudent to gather more data before pouncing on the first lead you get? Maybe whatever scan you got was tampered with or maybe I'm the Miller, or Maybe, Just MAYBE (And you might have to use your imagination on this one) I actually AM the vigilante and you're working against yourself.

So nice job. No really, give yourself a pat on the back there. You earned it.

Read this people in the mafia!
I think I had said enough about my role. I do not want want the mafia coming after me. Or maybe I want the mafia to kill me. Maybe all the things I said about TJ is bullshit, which could be true. Maybe I have the best role in the game, which could be true. Maybe I am trying to have the mafia waist a kill because I know I will go inactive sooner or later, which could be true. Maybe I am just having some fun in this part and hopefully fucking with the mafias mind by putting as many possibilities as I can in their hopefully easy to mess with head, which could be true. Maybe I am just doing this all to troll the mafia knowing I will not be able to do much as a townie, which could be true.

Wow, did you guys in the mafia see all those possibilities that could very well end up being true? That and along with all the possibilities you guys will make. Very Happy I mean after all I did not say much about my "role" before or to even how I say I know TJ is mafia or SK.

/end hopefully messing with mafia......Possibly. Razz

I never said my "role" could tell if you are mafia or not. (nor did I say I can not. Mafia. Smile )

Who would seriously go after me with that change target thing on the 2nd day? Let along anything. Me of all people. (GASP! Would the mafia really go after me night of the 2nd day!? This is possibly such a complement and such a good thing....Possibly. Smile )

Maybe you are Vig. Maybe you are not. But I am trying a new thing. as you see what i said to the mafia to try and possibly get myself killed to save a possible power player.That is what goes through m head when I am a townie. So I am possibly changing up my play style. Maybe I am 100% wrong in which case. I just showed how bad a player I am as a townie. (which is a good reason to keep me alive mafia. So I can help you. Smile ) Fucking mafia and getting all the good roles. Razz

As for the death post. Does that really sound like a Vig kill to anyone? ( Hey mafia. You remember when I gave you all those possibilities and how I said I may be 100% wrong or bull shiting? Ya. Very Happy )

/End possibly fucking with mafia....For now. Very Happy

Also Is it just me or is TJ being defensive? Like more then he should be. (See mafia. I am helping. Very Happy Go me! ^_^)

As for the townies. Take from this what you will. (I would not take it for anything really, just me trying to screw with the mafias heads.)

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:39 am

I hope that crate system doesn't actually give you anything useful. I have no fucking way of getting one immediately when the day phase starts because so far I've been at work at that exact moment.
And I'm not going to say anything before I get a chance to fully read and analyze everything so far. Gimme a minute.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:03 am

too many smilies in viero's post, dnr.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:33 am

Is that a did not read or do not read?

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:09 am

coughvierocoughiscoughjestercough?cough

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivian Vex on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:15 am

No. That was quite literally me just trying to fuck with the mafias heads. I do not want to get voted. and yes I do want to get killed by mafia (Come on my mafia friends! Get rid of the useless person that will stop playing either way!) So many possibilities for you my mafia friends.

Besides. Jester is getting voted off. Not by a night kill.

Vivian Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:30 am

Viero, no offense, but stop.

Also Avos, your a fucking idiot.
My work here is done.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile