Mafia Game 13, day 9; grand finale

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia Game 13, day 9; grand finale

Post  Avalanche on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:57 pm

Snake patrolled the kingdom at night, as one of the few people willing to act against the menaces that haunt it at night. The proven innocence of even his prime suspect had made him paranoid. Why didn't the culprits show their faces? Who was in on it? Who was laughing at him from the shadow? It drove him mad.

He walked to the graveyard, having lost many people he worked with in the past week. He never allowed himself to get close to them, in case scenario's like these happened, but never has it been so many. He knew who to blame, and where it was likely he would find him. He put on his helmet, determined to end this game of cat and mouse once and for all.

He arrove at the crash site. An incredibly small number of easily dispatched worker drones were busy patching the space pirate ship up. Snake expected heavier resistance inside, but the number of space pirates was incredibly lacking. Where they unable to replenish their numbers after the police raid?
"This has all the telltale signs of a trap" Snake thought to himself, grabbing a upgrade without needing to face a boss.
As he walked to the base of the ship he found it empty. The main computer of the ship, unguarded. No fire walls, no pirates, nothing.
Snake frowned as he rigged the base to explode.5 minutes till self-destruct
"Whatever remains of our feud ends here." he murmered while walking off. He only took two steps before hearing a shriek that send a shiver down his spine.
"Of fucking course."
The Dragon circled down the room and landed atop of the computer, shrieking and bearing its teeth in his direction.
"Never one for surprises are you?"" Snake grunted, aiming his cannon.
Snake started firing as the dragon flew of, throwing down barrels with toxic waste in his direction. His visor indicated that the toxic levels in the room were slowly raising. He didn't have the time for a drawn out battle.
The dragon swooped down, crushing Snake under its paws. Snake struggled his arms free and placed the cannon under its chin.
"Mother Super Fucking Missle Bitch!" he grunted when firing.
The ensuing explosion allowed Snake to roll out of the way, while along toxic the smell of dead flesh was filling the room. Snake patted the dust of his chest plate."Everything went better then--"
Snake gasped for breath. He saw burn marks on the wall and looked down to see his chest pierced. As he looked back at the dragon he saw the face he shot.....or what was left of it. Under its skin was a thick layer of metal and artificial muscles.
Snake turned around, and the dragon instinctivly started flying again as Snake armed his cannon. His vision was slowly fading, he equiped the wave beam to make hitting his target easier.

"What......where did that fucking......."
"Self destruct initiated"
"fuck"

The dragon flew to a large and ominous castle, several miles away from the crash site, and looked amused at the explosion of its old ship in the distance.

Snake was killed; He was a townie.

Someone was followed

Someone took control

Last edited by King Avalanche on Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:18 pm

I lol'd.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eisenbeißer on Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:33 pm

Hi! As promised.... here is my post.

The last day started with a lot of disturbance. I hope that this dayphase won´t be as short as the last one dayphase. As I told you I prepared a text.

I know that I am not a very active player, but I do my best. Some dayphases ago Perry mentioned that I am inactive. Sometimes I can´t follow the thread and I need some time to think about the posted information. Enough about excuses… Wink

I checked the last three days and I tried to get a much better overview.
My theory was that Perry, Camilla and JGH27 maybe are mafians, but I missed Outlaw completely. One the one hand I was surprised that he was mafian on the other hand he was inconspicuous for me.

I have no reasonable suspicion, but……

Perry mentioned some dayphases ago, that the last game the mafians were quiet or inactive during the dayphases. My point is that it could be similar in this game. Maybe he used that as a ruse.

Camilla She wasn´t very active during this game and her votes were vague.
March Eridan wrote:Hmmm. Sorry I haven't posted much, been busy with exam preparation (okay that's a lie I've just been procrastinating). Anyway. Control control? /shot for bad Unskippable reference

ANYWAY. Raya raises a good point. I'd make more of an argument here but fuck, it's early, and fuck, I'm tired. (Kinda felt I needed to post to prove I was still active).

So my vote goes to Ansem.

Ok! I am also very busy at work, but I tried to make as much posts as I can. What is a about arguments??? This message says a lot and not.

March Eridan wrote:My god, I've been so out of it recently. Sorry guys. Been feeling a bit shitty, plus exams and life problems and blah blah QQ more, Camilla.

I'm going to Vote: Avos. His behaviour is very suspicious, and if anything, at least killing him will shut him up. Razz
Your post made you also suspicious to me. The whole thing looks fishy.

JGH27 He tried to incriminate other players and joined the side of Weldar, during the vote against DarkFalco.
The HOG! wrote:Hmmmm, I'm not liking your play style right now DF, VERY tempted to vote for you.

In fact, I will.

Vote DarkFalco
He voted aswell against Camilla.
The HOG! wrote:I've been pretty busy, not enough to explain not posting a lot but with the exception of game 1 I have never posted a ton, this coupled with anytng I usually do wanna say being said by someone else and I get stuck in a catch-22 where if I talk, it'll sound like I'm just following someone else, if I don't then I'm inactivie. Tough row to hoe.

Now this whole business about Raya being confirmed innocent is too far fetched. Maybe she is, or maybe Perry's right and it is a cult thing. All I know is that Raya is a damn good player and a damn good convincor. I never fully believe anything she says because she has too good of a poker face.

Snake has been obsessed with Avo's so I can't get a read on him, nor can I get a good read on Avo's besides him being annoying.

As for Spont, has he even been posting? If so I don't remember. This doesn't mean he's anything tho as I don't recall seeing him on the forum.

As for Ansem, he could be anything now. I'd like to believe he's townie and for now will definently treat him as such.

Viero was very hellbent earlier and annoying, now he's cooled off on that but something still rubs me the wrong way.

Then there's Camilla who'm I'm on the fence over but leaning towards mafian. While she usually keeps a low profile anyways my gut tells me to not trust her.

As such I'm going to

Vote: Camilla
This vote could be a deceit to distance himself from the mafia.

I would like to vote for both Camilla and JGH27, but I can´t do that.

Accourding to these arguments I vote for Camilla.

Eisenbeißer
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:00 pm

Oh look, time to actually make a post. Alright then, VOTE: Cam

Why? Look at everything that was said. And the same reason for me going after TJ, it may not be in the best light right now. But this will hopefully show otherwise.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:30 am

god I keep forgetting to note this stuff

Dayphase ends wednesday 21;00 gmt+1

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:54 pm

Whoops, totally forgot to vote.

Since snake got himself killed, that saves me a dayphase, so thank you mafia. Now then, Ganging op on me isnt very nice, is it, CAMILLA?!?

fuck you.

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:32 pm

JGH sat down on his throne and sighed. Having been forced to execute Darkfalco fell heavy on him, and without TD to lean on, it felt as if he lost everything he started fighting for. But he promised, and he wanted to see it through. He had to help the kingdom overcome this crisis.

As he raised his hand to greet the toad who was bringing him lunch, the world around him froze. He could see everything that was happening but was powerless, and couldn't move a muscle. Slowly a black line got drawn over his neck, and JGH panicked, afraid as the color slowly returned to the world.

A slashing noise was heard.

The Toad cried in panic as the bloody head and arm of JGH fell on the ground.

JGH27 was decapitated. He was a townie. Dayphase continues

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:16 pm

Well damn!

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:44 am

posting from the lovely (cough) germany, you guys are lucky im so committed to this game :p

Wth just happened? anyone willing to share?
Only thing that we can conclude now is that J wasn't mafian and just a really inactive townie with a most likely very important role.... yay.
Though this only puts the fire on the other inactives more in my opinion.

With the arguements gathered, and the little bandwagon coming on, im happy to see that you guys are finally listening to me D:

Spont and Eisen are also still around, though. I doubt Eisen is mafian, because of his last minute addition to the game but i'm not far from saying he could be a different harmful role.
Spont is inactive but he's been away from the forum in general. Last time he was inactive he was also a mafian, however :S

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:17 pm

Vote: Perry

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:27 pm

Camilla was brought in chains and put up for public execution at the town squares. She tore at her restraints and hissed violently at her captors.
"Camilla, you are accused of being a mafian"
"Fuck you!"
"And the sentence for that--"
"Die already!"
"Is death."

The executioner raised his axe, but Camilla managed to open her mouth and bit his leg off. With a great roar she freed herself and spread her wings. She had expected she would be done after Snake died, but here she was, about to fight of an entire town.
She held her wings close to her body and dropped down on the townies, killing 6 toads already in the crash landing, and 9 more in the stream of fire she exhaled.
She felt a sting and looked down to see a arrow had pierced her skin. Whatsmore, it pierced the metal underneath it. With her scarred face she looked at Ansem walking towards her.
Camilla shrieked threatingly, opening her jaw wide. Ansem casually threw a bomb down her throat, and walked away, not even glancing at the ensuing explosion behind him.
a crate dropped
Camilla blew up. She was a mafian.

nightphase ends sunday 21;00 gmt+1

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 pm

I open the crate!

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:30 pm

The man looked down at the kingdom in chaos from the castle of the dead princes. He smirked, holding a comical looking strawman in his hand. Even though his attempted attack had failed, as he got lured by this whimsical decoy, he wasn’t worried.
”After all…….One way or another, this will be the final day of this kingdom.” he said to himself.”And trough its sacrifice MY castle shall be reborn……and through it, my kingdom.”
He laughed maniacally and threw the strawman down the castle, and laughed as it fell down in the flames.

”Now who shall be my puppet.”

Spont panted. Even with all the freedom he had gotten since his release, he hadn’t utilised it at all. He looked at the guts of the Waddle Dee he murdered and realised it was gone. The very ecstacy that came with his murders, that drove him to murders, was gone, and was replaced with a bleak emptiness.
”Maybe its enough…..” he whispered to himself, dropping the guts.”All this death and destruction……and it never brought me any closer to you my love.”
He grabbed his bloodsoaked cloak and spread his wings, flying up in the nightsky. The air around him grew thinner and colder with his ascend, but he kept flying till the nightsky got replaced with the rising sun.
Spont sighed happily and tore out his mechanical wing, spiralling down to the ground again.
”Maybe I’ll see Xelha again.” he thought till the moment of impact.

Spont lost all will to live. He was a third party.

Someone escaped

Someone assumed control

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:48 pm

Whew. Sorry about last day phase chaps; I was being controlled. I could only vote for Perry and say nothing else. I got controlled to vote for Avos as well before, gah. I suspect this might have happened to Snake earlier on in the game.

Right, five people left: me, Ansem, Perry, Viero and Eisen.

Ansem and I are confirmed innocent. Perry I'm leaning towards innocent, unless he's managed to pull off an awesome gambit by making me vote for him on a day when he wasn't going to get lynched to convince me he was innocent. Anyway.

So it's down to Vie or Eisen, who is it? The fact nobody was killed last night makes me think that it's someone inactive since I don't think we have a doctor alive at this stage.

Vie and Eisen, state your defences.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:17 pm

I was about to post a wtf about that last thrown in vote, Raya. Hadn't thought that you were being controlled. Whoever the controller is, they enjoy shutting people up. I got silenced in the second dayphase too, though i wasn't told to vote for anyone. I appreciate your leaning towards innocence and understand that you still think it might've been a ruse but... well you can judge from other games that im a pretty paranoid player. I would never put any aim at me on purpose :S

Spont was modkilled, and he seems to have been the serial killer. which explains his... 1 kill. Pretty damn lucky for us that he hit the major mafian with that one O_O

Eisen and Viero are the only ones on my list aswell, seeing you and ansem got your whole revival bonding thing going on.
The fluff tells us there's only one guy left, and my vote HEAVILY leans towards Viero.
Eisen joined the game at the very last second and Roy had to pull a role he threw away already out of the bin to get him to fit in the game. Therefore i don't think he can hold a very important role or something that'd shift the game setting such as an extra mafia to upset the balance.

Not to mention Eisen actually called out Camilla, and Viero pretty much killed our vig.
I'm still debating this, however.

P.S.: Am I actually not getting screwed over in mafia once? Dear god I hope so. pleasedon'tbeacultpleasedon'tbeacultpleasedon'tbeacultpleasedon'tbeacultpleasedon'tbeacultpleasedon'tbeacultpleasedon'tbeacultpleasedon'tbeacultpleasedon'tbeacultpleasedon'tbeacult-

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:56 pm

final day ends wednesday evening at 21;00 gmt+1

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:47 pm

wait wait wait wat?
Final?!

You expect us to find the mafia in 1 goddamn dayphase? Fuck, im gonna need to reread this entire thread so im goddamn sure.

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:51 pm

Vote:Perry

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:50 pm

How the fuck is this the final day.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:28 pm

Raya wrote:

So it's down to Vie or Eisen, who is it? The fact nobody was killed last night makes me think that it's someone inactive since I don't think we have a doctor alive at this stage.

Vie and Eisen, state your defences.

I feel like I have been very active this game and I am glad I have made it this far alive.

As for the inactive killer, even if I stopped posting such as in other games. If I have a kill power I can tell you right now I would use it every chance I get (Save for something like my Ness power in game 10. But that has it's reasons as to why I did nothing with it.)

@ Perry, yes I did kill him, but I knew he had a killing power which could only come from a power. Is there any power like that for mafia usually? Not to sure about that one.

Eisen did not really call her out, she was already in the spot light quite a bit, so he could have very easily went after her knowing she was going to die either way to try to make himself look better.

Ansem and Raya seem to be in the clear unless they are just fucking with our heads in some way in which case you guys deserve the win, I kinda want to say Perry as the people who are under control just seem to vote for him

Going to go through the whole thread again. Maybe make another post right after this if I have stuff to add or to vote for someone.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:37 pm

After rereading the thread another time, and seeing how inactive Eisen has been this game. That he could have missed the kill. And could be the controller trying to get Perry killed and making a newbie mistake by just voting without giving reason, though what I said about Perry possibly making himself look good still stands. And because of that.

FoS: Eisen as for what I said above and I do not want to lock in my vote quite yet incase someone comes along with something that makes sense.

Also I am just throwing this out there. but there should be 2 mafia still with only 3 dead. What if Ansem is the mafia Don and Raya was the other mafia? Ansem makes some bad posts, Raya calls him out, people vote for him and he dies coming up as a townie due to him being Don. Comes back to life somehow and then they both join up making us believe they are townies. Maybe not kill someone to make it seem like a inactive person.

I know I probably sound very crazy right about now but I figured I might as well throw that out there.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eisenbeißer on Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:04 pm

Hi!
It is right, that I joined the game at the very last second. I was surprised that Fedaykin asked me in the name of King Avalance if I would join this mafia game. Thanks for the possibility to take part at this game.
At first I don´t understand why this dayphase should be the final one.

@all:
I know that in your views I am not an very active player. I am also not very active at the forum at the moment. Sorry, but in real life I am very busy at work and in my rare freetime I sometimes don’t have the time to make post. I tried to make posts as much I can and to make my point of view clear.

Viero wrote:After rereading the thread another time, and seeing how inactive Eisen has been this game. That he could have missed the kill. And could be the controller trying to get Perry killed and making a newbie mistake by just voting without giving reason, though what I said about Perry possibly making himself look good still stands. And because of that.

Camilla was a nice strike against the mafia, but I didn´t know that she was already in the spot light. If she was in the spot light, than there was for me no clear communication (posting in this thread) in this direction.

I was very surprised that she died without counter arguments from Camilla or the other mafians. Where were the help of her mafia-members to disperse my suspicions? Why did she died so easily. My suspicions is now that the mafians sacrificed her to suspect now the inactive players. Ohh….. I am an inactive player. 

@Viero: Sometimes during this game I wasn´t able to follow your argumentation. Your posts didn´t make sense to me, but I can acclaim your last post.

Viero wrote:
Also I am just throwing this out there. but there should be 2 mafia still with only 3 dead. What if Ansem is the mafia Don and Raya was the other mafia? Ansem makes some bad posts, Raya calls him out, people vote for him and he dies coming up as a townie due to him being Don. Comes back to life somehow and then they both join up making us believe they are townies. Maybe not kill someone to make it seem like a inactive person.

I know I probably sound very crazy right about now but I figured I might as well throw that out there.

There was an action during the nightphase. I was hit by the mafians.

So please don´t talk such a shit about “Eisen would control Perry…..Blabla” During the last dayphase were less posts about voting and recriminations. And now…… “big bang”
Fact is that the mafia tried to make a kill, but failed according to my role. So I understand the trying to draw the attention or the spot light to an weaker player like me.

My thesis is that:
Perry and Viero:
Strictly were you two as well not very active the last dayphases. Maybe you two are mafians too. I have no proof for that. You are accuses different persons. So as you both don’t want to be connected together.

Raya and Ansem:
I am not so familiar with the roles, but shows the godfather really innocent, when he dies? If this is right, than it makes sense to me what Viero postet.

Viero wrote:

Why should Raya revive Ansem of all days? Why Ansem???? During this game died a lot of other Townies like Fedaykin or JHD.

My opinion drifts to Raya and Ansem. I have no proof for my feeling, but I don´t trust them.

I am very sorry about the death of JGH27.

Eisenbeißer
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:31 pm

Eisenbeißer wrote:Hi!

My thesis is that:
Perry and Viero:
#1. Strictly were you two as well not very active the last dayphases. Maybe you two are mafians too. I have no proof for that. You are accuses different persons. So as you both don’t want to be connected together.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2. Why should Raya revive Ansem of all days? Why Ansem???? During this game died a lot of other Townies like Fedaykin or JHD.

My opinion drifts to Raya and Ansem. I have no proof for my feeling, but I don´t trust them.

I am very sorry about the death of JGH27.

#1. Not sure if you knew this but i was actually on vacation for a week which I believe was a couple or so day phases. So I could not post at all during that time which explains the big gap of inactivity from me.

#2. Raya picked Ansem because he is the Don, and since the Don comes out as a townie he would be the best person to bring back as now Ansem appears to be part of the town while backing up Raya as a townie as well when they are both mafia. And while this is just me bouncing ideas off, I would like to see Ansems and Rayas response to this.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:06 pm

As for this being the final day...there are five people left. One at least is a mafian with the ability to control votes.

If there is one mafian left and we lynch a townie, the mafia gain the majority vote and win.

If there are two mafians left and we lynch a townie, the mafia gain the majority vote and win.

If there are two mafians left and we lynch a mafian, if it's not the controlling mafian they gain the majority vote and win.

So really the only way the town can win is if we lynch the controlling mafian.

Viero wrote:What if Ansem is the mafia Don and Raya was the other mafia?

Are you fucking serious?

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:59 pm

Viero wrote:

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top