Mafia Game 13, day 9; grand finale

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia Game 13, day 9; grand finale

Post  Perry on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:45 pm

Dons don't show up innocent when lynched, only when scanned. We don't have any use for crackpot theories right now, only facts.
Raya and Ansem are pretty much the most confirmed townies around here, unless they are really pulling my leg by being cult. Thinking they're mafian would be a complete misinterpertation of the game and any possible roles.

This apparently is the last dayphase, there is only 1 mafian left according to the text (it only mentions 1 person whoes out to get us all), and he can vote control. Seriously, if we don't get this guy right now, we're pretty much screwed. It's a small mafia but that only means they probably had/got enough power to be a threat nonetheless.

My vote is leaning heavily on Viero, by sole means of the only one who DOESN'T have anything backing him up in my eyes. I only need to come up with reasoning to back this up so I can be sure. So far anything i can come up, Eisen comes up as the better man and Viero more as scum...
Eisen raised a pretty good point, of there being no back talk from any mafians at all when Camilla was lynched. And from Eisen and Viero, viero was the one with the least amount of content in his post as he voted for her....

If I'd had to look for someone to fit the role of a controller, it'd also come up Viero. Though this is just speculation.
He knew TJ killed Req very certain, but never revealed anything about his role. Perhaps an action controller, he made TJ target Requiem and saw the results? It did cost us our vig :S
When Avos was obviously controlled, he posted "Ryan" instead of Snake, something only Viero does... though making someone copy your own posting style seems like a very odd choice.
Raya said she was controlled to off Avos later, so perhaps that was to rectify a mistake?
I don't know what he'd have against me though, silencing me one day and now getting votes on me :S

Seriously, this is all second guessing. But I got so much more against Vie than against Eisen....
I'll wait for others to throw a vote/ reason. I'm fairly certain but i don't wanna risk not getting the killer :S

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:30 pm

Perrytheplatypus wrote:#1. Dons don't show up innocent when lynched, only when scanned. We don't have any use for crackpot theories right now, only facts.
Raya and Ansem are pretty much the most confirmed townies around here, unless they are really pulling my leg by being cult. Thinking they're mafian would be a complete misinterpertation of the game and any possible roles.

This apparently is the last dayphase, there is only 1 mafian left according to the text (it only mentions 1 person whoes out to get us all), and he can vote control. Seriously, if we don't get this guy right now, we're pretty much screwed. It's a small mafia but that only means they probably had/got enough power to be a threat nonetheless.

My vote is leaning heavily on Viero, #2. by sole means of the only one who DOESN'T have anything backing him up in my eyes. I only need to come up with reasoning to back this up so I can be sure. So far anything i can come up, Eisen comes up as the better man and Viero more as scum...
Eisen raised a pretty good point, of there being no back talk from any mafians at all when Camilla was lynched. And from Eisen and Viero, #3. viero was the one with the least amount of content in his post as he voted for her....

If I'd had to look for someone to fit the role of a controller, it'd also come up Viero. Though this is just speculation.
He knew TJ killed Req very certain, #4. but never revealed anything about his role. Perhaps an action controller, he made TJ target Requiem and saw the results? It did cost us our vig :S
#5. When Avos was obviously controlled, he posted "Ryan" instead of Snake, something only Viero does... though making someone copy your own posting style seems like a very odd choice.
Raya said she was controlled to off Avos later, so perhaps that was to rectify a mistake?
#6. I don't know what he'd have against me though, silencing me one day and now getting votes on me :S

Seriously, this is all second guessing. But I got so much more against Vie than against Eisen....
I'll wait for others to throw a vote/ reason. I'm fairly certain but i don't wanna risk not getting the killer :S

#1. That was just me throwing an idea around, I figured the Don came up as townie upon death.
#2. I must say this is a big complement considering I never made it this far in a game and that is the reason why. Smile
#3. Well people already said all there really was to about Cam, no real point in repeating what somebody says.
#4. I would have to be INCREDIBLY lucky to guess TJ had a killing power, and even if I could control powers I could not be certain as another group could have killed him at the same time.
#5. Not to be mean to Avos but I would not go after him figuring he would die somehow anyway.
#6. I do not know why I would try to kill you now considering there is more suspicion on Eisen then yourself. Thus making more use of a vote as I really doubt Raya would vote for you.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:57 pm

OH! I just thought of a possibly good way to show I am not the one controlling people. I went away for a week which is about 2 days in game. So if anyone has been mind controlled that we know of in those 2 days it is literally impossible for me to be the one controlling people.

( Fri Jun 17- Sat Jun 24)

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:47 am

Holy Shit I have never seen a better use of loop hole rape.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:03 pm

I'm not entirely sure if Vie is attempting to go Spont Mode or if he's just being stupid.

My logic says Vie > Perry > Eisen, my gut says Eisen > Perry Vie. Arrgh.

The main argument against Vie is his scummy behaviour throughout the game. The main argument against Eisen is that he's been very quiet and lying low. The main argument for Vie is how some of his actions have been more townie-like. The main argument for Eisen is that he's a late entry.

Eisen, what did you mean by the mafians targeting you but failing due to your role?

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:21 pm

Vie, that's not at all a good way to proof innocence. at the time, i think both outlaw and camilla were still alive. They could've put through the controller moves for you, if you really were gone.

I think Eisen is referring to this;
King Avalanche wrote:
Someone escaped

But I got no idea what he means with it, or what his role supposedly is.

Also what do those > stand for, raya? XD

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:00 pm

Raya wrote:I'm not entirely sure if Vie is attempting to go Spont Mode or if he's just being stupid.

How is it stupid or Spont Mode in the slightest? I was not here, I could not have controlled anyone. That is a sound reason as to why I am not the controller.

Perrytheplatypus wrote:Vie, that's not at all a good way to proof innocence. at the time, i think both outlaw and camilla were still alive. They could've put through the controller moves for you, if you really were gone.

People have never been able to fill in for others. So ya, it is a good way.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:11 pm

...just saying it is, isn't really making it true, man.

I wasn't saying they filled in for you, they could've just utilized your power as a mafia whole as... y'know, mafias do? Especially because everyone knew you were gone for awhile.
Seriously, if that's your defense I got nothing left to do but vote for you, man :S

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:32 pm

I am not exactly sure what the difference is between being "filled in" and "utilizing my power as a mafia."

As for the time when I was gone thing. Fuck, even Ryan said it was good and he is one of if not the best on the forum. But apparently it is going the same route as when I did the (Kill me mafia) thing. So I will drop it.

Wish Eisen was being a bit more active, really want to see his response to Raya's question. "what did you mean by the mafians targeting you but failing due to your role?"

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:29 am

Come on people, need votes Razz

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Perry on Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:39 am

Ok, i think i'm as certain as I can be with this :S
I was already leaning towards him, but his defense isn't really anything substantial and acting like it is makes me lean towards him even more.
Vote: Viero

Also, the simple fact that there is no counterclaim from anyone to Eisen claiming to be the "Escapee" of last night, and my previous thoughts about him make me think he's atleast not mafian and was indeed targeted.

Perry
Savior in Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:36 am

I would have liked to waited but that won't do anything at this point it seems considering how slow it has gotten and today is the final day.

As you said there is no counter claim for Eisen. Which means that he can not be the controller.

There has been no reason at all for why anyone would want to target you from the start of the game. Even with you never being in any danger of being voted. You used it to help make yourself look better.

It makes sense that you would go for Eisen as if he was dead I would surely be voted off by you and Raya. Thus winning you the game, while if I were the controller and if I went for Eisen. That would just be completely moronic as there is no doubt at all I would be the next one to be voted off. I could have taken out you or Raya and actually have a chance of surviving. I maybe a bad townie. But I am not that bad of a mafian.

With all of this and Eisen being cleared.

VOTE:Perry

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:16 am

Perrytheplatypus wrote:
Also what do those > stand for, raya? XD

It means greater than.

Still in two minds about things. My gut says Eisen but the evidence points to Vie. Though funnily enough I can see a fair bit of evidence for Perry too. If it really is you Perry then kudos on the mindfucking Razz

If Eisen *is* the mafian I think we need to have a serious discussion about inactivity in games...

Vote: Viero

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:00 am

Look at what just happened.

Perry has been targeted from the start. Why would anyone but Perry do this? He has been protecting himself, there is no other reason. Hell even if I tried to set this up there is no way for me to know he would be alive until the end. A big red light right there.

Secondly why the hell would I go for Eisen? Perry wanted to get rid of Eisen so you guys can kill me off. That is be another big red light to you and Eisen.

And even if I was the controller how the hell would I have known TJ killed Req. It is obviously not my power if I was the controller. And if it was not my power there is no reason for me to call out TJ. But I did because that is my fucking power. Think about it. Why would I risk my life killing the vig when I could have killed him so much smoother at night? Again it makes no sense.

If I was the controller I would have to be so incredibly fucking stupid just by looking at what is going on.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:27 pm

no one but Eisen is allowed to post at this point to avoid vote shifting.

Come on man, break the tie.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eisenbeißer on Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:33 pm

Hi!

Fed told me that my vote will be the final one.

I read the whole thread of this dayphase and there were a lot of argumentation of being mafian or not. Every post makes sense, but I can´t really knows for sure how is mafian.

At first I believed that Viero is the mafian (controller) but there were some arguments in this dayphase, which made me believe he is not the mafian.

After that I thought about Raya, but if Ansem is the don and Raya the controller, than the vote of Raya was very stupid.

Now I think that Perry is the mafian. In my view he is the controller, because his argumentation was tricky and devious.

Viero posted his argument directly.

Vote Perry: Ansem, viero

Vote Viero: perry, raya

I have no proof. I have only a bad feeling that I vote against the wrong person.

King Avalonche told me that I didn´t need to explain myself.

Vote: Perry

Eisenbeißer
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:33 pm

Viero had infiltrated the dark castle that had appeared just outside of the Mushroom Kingdom under suspision it was home of the manipulator. It was 6 in the morning, a fairly standard mission. Surely nothing he hadn’t dealt with before. So he thought, untill he walked in and the dead started rising.
From there on he had slowly and quietly moved deeper into the castle under his cardboard box, its mysterious effects appearantly stretching even to the undead.
”Colonel” he grunted.”This is a goddam suicide mission.”
“Then its nothing you havent done before.”
his friend spoke from the other end of the codec.
Viero grunted.”Any word from the Mach 5 yet? Any idea where I have to go?”
The other end remained silent.
[color=white]”Colonel?”
“Y-yes. The top floor….its 1 linear room. It should be empty, save for the culprit.”
“Permission to wreak havoc?”
“granted.”
“……….Are you alright?”
“I’m fine. Campbell out.”
Viero ditched the cardboard box and cleared the rest of the hallway dualwielding automatic weapons. He didn’t want to imagine what a pain it must be to navigate this castle with just 1 silly weapon, such as a whip.

He jumped out of the window, using his recon camera to glide up. It wasn’t built for such a task, but Viero had to utilize all his equipment to make it out of the castle alive.
As he jumped to the window he arrived in a long and empty corridor, filled with clockwork. Much to his own surprise, as he quietly walked trough it, the door didn’t seem to get any closer.
Viero grunted and tried running, but now the door seemed to get even further from him. He stopped to look around, half expecting to be hassled by a psychic.
He jumped back, barely dodging a scythe. This was gonna turn out worse then a psychic.
”You are not of the cursed bloodline.”a hollow voice spoke from underneath a dark cloak.”Retreat at once.”
“I have business with the fellow running this place.”
Viero grunted, aiming his gun.”If you’re not the man I’m looking for, then who is!?”
The cloak moved, revealing the white skull underneath it.”An immortal.” the hollow voice said.
”I killed at least one of those already” Viero grunted.”Show me this immortal.”
“You truely wish to face him?”
the hollow voice said amused.”Thats stupidity bordering the Belmont…….I shall let you pass. For my master’s amusement if nothing else.”
Viero nodded and walked trough the corridor.

He approached Perry, who sipped from a glass of a red substance atop his throne. He barely paid attention to Viero, armed to the teeth, entering the room.
”Die monster!” he grunted.”You don’t belong in this world.”
Perry took another sip.”It was not by my hand that I was once again given flesh. I was called here by denizens of dreamland who wished to pay me tribute.”
Viero had the sight of his SOCOM aimed right between the eyes now.[color=white]”Tribute?” he snarked.”You steal men’s souls and make them your slaves!”
“Perhaps the same could be said of all religion”
“Your words are as empty as your soul! Mankind ill needs a savior such as you.”
“What is a man!”
Perry said throwing his glass on the floor, spilling the blood colored liquid over the floor.[color=white]”A miserable little pile of secrets? But enough talk! HAVE AT YOU!”
Viero started spraying the wall with bullets, but Perry moved incredibly quick, disappearing in a fiery cloud of smoke.
Viero backed away slowly, trying to find his enemy, who appeared behind him and knocked him to the floor with as much as a bitchslap. Perry stept forward and grabbed him by the throat.
”The blood of a fighter like yourself…..” Perry said while using his nail to make a small cut in his neck.[color=white]Excuisite.
”I killed at least 1 bloodsucker” groaned Viero.”Might as well make it two.”
Perry gave a yelp and threw Viero with full force against the wall as he got kicked in the balls. Viero was coughing and gasping for air.
”You imbecil!” Perry cried.”You’ll wish you were a mindless slave!”
Viero looked up weakly and tried to steady his FIM-92 stinger, but failed dramatically.
”You will fail!” Perry said.”My castle will be whole again! I shall be whole again!”
Viero fired but Perry merely turned his head to dodge the oncomming missle, exploding behind him with a loud BANG.
Perry let out a loud demonic laughter, as Viero reached for his own chest. At least 2 broken ribs. As he looked up however, the demonic laughter turned into panic.

The hole created by the stinger missle had revealed the sun, and Perry was freezing in place. Viero smirked and readed another missle.
”Try dodging this one fucker.”

Perry’s eyes widened in panic as the missle approached his face. He wanted to scream that this wasn’t the way to kill him, that he would be back, but got drowned out in the ensuing explosion.

Perry was exploded. He was a mafian.

The town wins!
Followed by Outlaw
Followed by the Mafia

Thank you all for playing. Here, have a short write up.

Top noted shenanigans

Death of a busdriver

The mafia wanted to busdrive Avos and Viero to create confusion. They used a mindcontrol on Avos (which would land on Viero) and a kill on Viero (which would land on Avos).
The mafia busdriver however, got roleblocked by Snake, so the kill would fall on Viero while Avos had to recite the lines meant for Viero (remember; only Viero calls Snake Ryan, and only Viero says Blargh)
Minby however, decided it was a good idea to busdrive himself with Viero, only to get killed himself, letting Viero live and Avos under control of the mafia.

And speaking of Avos

Just……..Avos

I felt so incredibly sorry for this guy. He had a good role, megaman. He could use any night action used on him. But he got mindcontrolled twice by the mafia to incriminate himself. To top it off, both of his control attempts failed due to the victim dying or being roleblocked.

Preventing Mafia Panic

Requiem had the Ditto role, and would transform into roles that didnt make the game. Night 1 he transformed into the mafian roleblocker Dimentio. If TheTJ had killed him without interference of Snake, Req would have turned up a mafian.
the mafia would be pretty frightend at the possibility of 2 mafia’s operating in 1 game.
Even more dangerous was detective Fedaykin, who in a stroke of luck scanned Perry night 1. After which he got killed imideatly.

The GM is a hipster douchebag

I had expected sómeone played Baten Kaitos. Nobody but Raya eventually guessed the role of the cloaked winged figure.

TD must die

Basically every night till his dead, TD protected himself. Spont tried to attack him once, at that point finally active.
Then he decided to protect Snake. The mafia had already decided they wanted to attack TD, and I told Spont that if he didnt react, he’d auto-attack the previous target. Why? Cause I got pissed at his slow pm’s.
On the last moment Spont responded and wanted to kill Weldar, who was going after TD.

Karma being a bitch

Darkfalco’s role was that of the contractor and lyncher Toadsworth. Her goal was to be responsible for the dead of princess Peach (in this part played by JGH), by lynching or finding the SK and killing him.
The power that came with the Peach role allowed JGH to tip the scale of votes against Darkfalco and end the dayphase so she got lynched.

Peach ordered the execution of Toadsworth, who faked his own kidnapping to take over from the shadows.

Shortest Day

Yeah, thanks a lot for that JGH. Making me write a deathpost after 1 vote is in, 20 minutes after the end of the nightphase.

MVP :
On time of writing the town is in a difficult position, and the normal A listers seem to have brought their B game. Then out stepped Perry the mafian who makes the GM laugh with every large post he makes, while maintaining a very townie-esque attitude. Definatly impressed….and suspicious of him next game.
Honorable mention goes to Viero for exposing him.

Sad Story Award; Requiem got killed night 1, without even getting to activate his power. Fedaykin died night 1, knowing that Perry was scum. Darkfalco was killed by the very person she was supposed to kill. And Perry died, probably partially because he didn’t see comming that this would be the final day but Avos takes the cake.
Being controlled 2 times, and having his powers fail him really was the worst bad luck streak.

Y U NO active award After a lot of angry pm's I had to modkill Spont which is a shame. A more active SK would have made the game progress more rappidly so people would have kept their attention. probably.

Weldar Kirby (godfather, killcopy power)
Sah Luigi (lover)
Ansem Link (negate nightphase)
Spont Kalas (SK)
Viero Snake (tracer)
Raya Amaterasu (god role. can use any power, but only 3 times. Cant use 1 power more then once)
TD Mario (doc)
Minby Zelda (busdriver)
DRTJR Green (coroner)
TheTJ Simon Belmont (vig)
Relmitos Daisy (other lover)
DarkFalco Toadsworth (lyncher/contractor)
Feday Layton (detective)
Perry Dracula (manupilator)
Camilla Ridley (unblockable/scorcher)
Requiem Ditto (shapeshift survivor)
JGH Peach (end dayphase power)
Avos Megaman (learner)
Outlaw Vaati (mafia busdriver)
Snake Samus (roleblocker/possible jailkeeper)
Eisen Bowser jr (2 lives)

items in game

DRTJR started with a Shieldon (blocks 1 nightkill. lasts 2 nights)
TJ started with a crucifix (mindcontrol has no effect)
JGH started with a messenger toad (allowing for 2 messages back and forth)

Pretty sure none of these items got utilized.

TD got false evidence (scan guilty for 2 nights. useless cause the detective was dead)
Camilla got a defective friend ball and was turned in a happy guy (died a day later)
Ansem got super spicey curry (had to type in all caps. got manupilated into staying quiet)
Raya got Rush and was allowed to spy on someone
And an Empty Magus (absorbs first action used against you for later use) would have dropped if JGH didnt end the dayphase

Last edited by King Avalanche on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:42 pm

Well done, very interesting game, and I actually paid attention once I died. I'm damn glad I followed my gut and switched myself for Viero when I felt he was going to die, and he ended up helping the win. All in all, good game everyone, can't wait till the next one.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:03 pm

I costs us the vig, I cost us the busdriver, I tried something that really did not work out, I made multiple mistakes this game, and in the end I call out Perry and get Eisen to join in winning it. There could not be a better way to end a bad game like that. lol Despite the way I played this game this is by far my best moment as a townie. Smile

This was a very fun game! And thank you Minby. Smile

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:33 pm

Karma is a bitch, really. I ended up catching scum and only died, because the people in the Mafia were close to me :-/ It was very very frustrating to watch. At least Eisen saved the honour of Austria by hammering the final vote on Perry.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:46 pm

Silly Perry, learn to count, that just cost you the game Razz

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:13 pm

I got 2nd Place.

Also, I wasn't Ridley.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:22 pm

well, didnt really do anything, but i'm pretty sure Raya and Me make a fucking good team. Next time, we should be mafians!

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:32 pm

TO THE CONFIRMATION THREAD, I GOT MY SHIT READY AND I AM HELLA PUMPED.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:44 pm

King Avalanche wrote:Y U NO active award After a lot of angry pm's I had to modkill Spont which is a shame. A more active SK would have made the game progress more rappidly so people would have kept their attention. probably.
Y U NO sub me in night 3 when you had the chance? I wanted to shit fuck up. er... yeah.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top